Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:13 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM

Old February 11th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
"I'm fine." Zyphyr complained, anger glistening in his eyes, swiping a paw at his mother to tell her to back off, along with his father. This was the most anything thing in the world. "He didn't even touch me!" she added, tail lashing with pride. "That old hag bumped into me, didn't even watch where he was going!" She growled, flopping down in her nest, with an irritated expression, again.
[writers block sorry!]
Sky and Lucky jumped at Zyphyr's sudden irritation. "Sorry, Zyphyr, honey...we just wanted to see you happy."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight
Already the seeds of a horrendous plan were sprouting in the dark tom's mind, all of his thoughts were circling violently in a hellish vortex around the single kit that had acted so incredibly, exasperatingly rude to him and exhibited such an unbearable amount of rudeness that he couldn't just let go on with her life.
His fiery gaze watching the family very carefully as he situated himself in a rather inconspicuous location outside of the nursery, across the clearing, one where he could hardly be seen unless you really tried looking for him. But who would really want to find a cat like him? Nonetheless, he was already making mental notes. There was the father and the mother, the rude kit, a she-kit, not quite old enough to be a trainee but would very likely make a decent fighter if he allowed for her to even live.
Oh, she'll live. But she'll be wishing, by the end, that I end her putrid excuse of a life. Hannibal's monotonous thoughts rumbled out in his head as he focused his gaze solely on Zyphyr for a moment before he began to evaluate the parents.
Protected and loving of their kits. Not surprising nor abnormal, but I can't get a good read on their personalities. His mind paused. I don't need to know their personalities, I just need to know their routines. And I need to make sure that that little place is where that kit goes to regularly. If not, then perhaps it will be an open display before the whole Syndicate. Hm. Perhaps that would be even more traumatizing. I suppose I'll see. After all, there appears to be only three family members to this kit. Mother. Father. Sibling. The father will be first, then the mother, and then the sibling. Yes.
If Hannibal were capable of feeling happy, perhaps he would have felt it, but just as always, he was void of all emotions and simply continued watching the family from afar.
This will surely lecture her that rudeness is not an acceptable trait, and most certainly not around me.
(Sky and Lucky are in the Nursery, so they have nothing to say/do to you really x33)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MootheBean
Aurora giggled as her father's nose tickled her fur, and rubbed up against him. Now with her family, she relaxed and went to lay next to her mother.
Sky smiled down upon Aurora, her smallest of the litter, and nuzzled her.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Illusion was resting in her nest when a sudden pain in her stomach jerked the fluffy alabaster she-cat awake. Her deep blue optics shot opened and she twisted to give her stomach a quick lick. Perhaps it was just a kit kicking? Illusion never went and saw a healer like Hades, her mate, had suggested. Instead she just lounged in the clearing or in the nursery hoping that the kits were to arrive soon and that nothing would happen to her or them during the process. You're fretting over nothing. A queen gives birth every day, it's nothing new in the circle of life, she scolded herself before another pain shook her body. Inhaling deeply she bit her bottom lip and let out a pitiful wail of pain. "Hades!" she called as loud as she could into the clearing. There was no hiding it anymore, the proud tom-cat couldn't hide the fact they were mates any longer, especially when she was yelling his name in particular. Sure their relationship was a little strange considering she flirted with every tom and he allowed it, but she was loyal to Hades nonetheless. This proved it after all. Another pain wracked her body and that's when it hit her that the kits were actually coming. Illusion was more desperate now as she turned to lay on her side and started breathing heavy. Already, her normally sleek, beautiful pelt was ruffled and her normally clear optics were glazed with pain. She wasn't expecting this in the least bit. Not this much pain. "Hades! I need you!" she tried wailing again. It took her breath away and she wasn't going to try again. If Hades was in camp now, he should've heard her.
@Empress Of Evil

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 22nd, 2017, 01:27 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Illusion was resting in her nest when a sudden pain in her stomach jerked the fluffy alabaster she-cat awake. Her deep blue optics shot opened and she twisted to give her stomach a quick lick. Perhaps it was just a kit kicking? Illusion never went and saw a healer like Hades, her mate, had suggested. Instead she just lounged in the clearing or in the nursery hoping that the kits were to arrive soon and that nothing would happen to her or them during the process. You're fretting over nothing. A queen gives birth every day, it's nothing new in the circle of life, she scolded herself before another pain shook her body. Inhaling deeply she bit her bottom lip and let out a pitiful wail of pain. "Hades!" she called as loud as she could into the clearing. There was no hiding it anymore, the proud tom-cat couldn't hide the fact they were mates any longer, especially when she was yelling his name in particular. Sure their relationship was a little strange considering she flirted with every tom and he allowed it, but she was loyal to Hades nonetheless. This proved it after all. Another pain wracked her body and that's when it hit her that the kits were actually coming. Illusion was more desperate now as she turned to lay on her side and started breathing heavy. Already, her normally sleek, beautiful pelt was ruffled and her normally clear optics were glazed with pain. She wasn't expecting this in the least bit. Not this much pain. "Hades! I need you!" she tried wailing again. It took her breath away and she wasn't going to try again. If Hades was in camp now, he should've heard her.
@Empress Of Evil
Hades sat in the clearing by himself, his observant gaze scanning the clearing slowly. He had decided to leave Illusion in peace today. She was probably tired of his constant visits, telling her to go see a healer. If it were some other cat he cared about, then he would've gotten mad at them for not listening to him. But no, this was Illusion, Hades just couldn't get mad at her. No matter how hard he might try, he knew he wouldn't be able to. The egyptian mau lifted a paw, licking it before dragging it over one of his ears, flattening a tuft of fur that stood up. He parted his jaws again to repeat what he had just done when he froze. The cry of a familiar voice filled his ears. Looking around, he spotted a few tom cats looking at him with jealousy and suspicion in their eyes. No time to worry about that, Hades thought. He immediately jumped to his paws and raced to the nursery, bursting through the entrance. Looking around, he didn't see many queens, just kits. A white pelt caught his attention and raced over to her. As much as he hated to admit it, Hades was panicking. He had never dealt with something like this. What if something goes wrong? What if one of the kits are going to be a stillborn? What if Illusion dies of blood loss?, Hades thought, all the worst possible outcomes coming to mind. The fighter lay himself down beside the queen and nuzzled one of her ears, doing his best to stay as calm as possible for Illusion's sake. "It's alright. I'm here. Everything will be fine", Hades murmured into her ear, licking it comfortingly.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 22nd, 2017, 01:50 AM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Hades sat in the clearing by himself, his observant gaze scanning the clearing slowly. He had decided to leave Illusion in peace today. She was probably tired of his constant visits, telling her to go see a healer. If it were some other cat he cared about, then he would've gotten mad at them for not listening to him. But no, this was Illusion, Hades just couldn't get mad at her. No matter how hard he might try, he knew he wouldn't be able to. The egyptian mau lifted a paw, licking it before dragging it over one of his ears, flattening a tuft of fur that stood up. He parted his jaws again to repeat what he had just done when he froze. The cry of a familiar voice filled his ears. Looking around, he spotted a few tom cats looking at him with jealousy and suspicion in their eyes. No time to worry about that, Hades thought. He immediately jumped to his paws and raced to the nursery, bursting through the entrance. Looking around, he didn't see many queens, just kits. A white pelt caught his attention and raced over to her. As much as he hated to admit it, Hades was panicking. He had never dealt with something like this. What if something goes wrong? What if one of the kits are going to be a stillborn? What if Illusion dies of blood loss?, Hades thought, all the worst possible outcomes coming to mind. The fighter lay himself down beside the queen and nuzzled one of her ears, doing his best to stay as calm as possible for Illusion's sake. "It's alright. I'm here. Everything will be fine", Hades murmured into her ear, licking it comfortingly.
Her optics were out of focus so when Hades arrived, he was a blur of fur before her hues shut tightly. The only reason she knew it was him was because of his scent. That along with the murmurs and the licking around her ears calmed her a little bit, but nothing could ease the pain she felt in that moment. It was beginning to feel like ages, but the convulsions were growing closer and closer together until Illusion was sure she couldn't take anymore. She was breathing hard so she couldn't speak until at last she was sure the kits were ready. Maybe it was instinct, maybe it was simply an assumption, but she knew they were ready to join them in the world. With all her might, the she-cat heaved, letting out wails of pain, turning her head to muffle herself in Hades's fur.

[skips the part I don't like RPing xD]

Now the alabaster queen lay, catching her breath as her newborn kits lay in the curve of her belly. Her head was resting on the edge of her nest as she took a few moments to recollect herself. She was merely glad the pain was gone. It was like it never happened.
Finally she lifted her head, her optics were clear again and even appeared to have a little more light to them as she looked towards Hades first then towards the five kittens that they were to raise. There was only one tom-kit in the liter. He was alabaster like his mother, although had short fur like his father. They remaining four kits were all she-kits. The one beside the alabaster tom appeared to be a mixture of them both, while the next one seemed to looked just like she did, long fur and all. The one beside her looked like Hades himself and she began to wonder how he would take that once he realized there was a mini version of him running around. Finally, the last she-cat had Hades's markings, but was much lighter than he was and she assumed it was because of her white fur. "They're so precious..." Illusion spoke in a silky voice. She never thought she could feel emotional over another cat, but she was wrong, here they were, their own little family and she had finally found happiness.

@Spirited Darkness @Spirit @Slash-GNR @Liquoris

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 22nd, 2017, 02:15 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

The copy of Illusion instantly began kicking out and squirming around. Light! Light! She shook her head lightly and mewed in disgust. It had been nice, dark and warm just a minute ago, but now, it was cold and shining. The young kitten had not yet opened her eyes, and didn't exactly feel like she could, but the light went past her eyelids and annoyed her. This sparked her annoyed side, and she tried to shuffle closer to the warmness she assumed was her mother, trying to hide her face in her fur.
That was nice. By pressing her head against Illusion, she shut out the light. She didn't exactly like the feeling of someone else against herself, but the annoying light were worse than this feeling. She twitched uncomfortably but kept there, seeming determined not to move her little head. If anyone tried to, she would last out with whatever limb would respond to her command. She had not yet completely gotten control of her body. She was just born after all, but she knew she could move -something-..

@Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 06:47 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

A small silver female lay now moving around. She had faint spots on her that would be more noticeable in the future. She couldn't see anything due to her eyes being shut at this moment in time. She could sense body warmth near her, much warmth. She began to crawl to the soarce and ended next to what seemed to be her mother. She made whimpering noises as she pressed up against her.

Before this, the cold air of the world hit the small she-kit like a truck. She wanted protection again from wherever she was before. She let out gasps of air that sung her lungs for a moment before she got used to it. She whimpered and made small noises begging for comfort and love. (sry short)
Old February 22nd, 2017, 11:34 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Aria the black she-cat trotted casually into the nursery, daydreaming. "Ahh, this is my new den!" She was very relaxed despite just finding out she was pregnant that morning. "Well, it's rather quiet..." She stared around, blue eyes blinking, at the odd one or two queens in the den. "And it could use some clearing up," Aria continued, spotting some cobwebs draped delicately in the corners of nests. "But I suppose it hasn't been used in a while." She then sighed. "I will get used to it. I'm going to be here for quite a few moons anyway..." She concluded. Aria took a deep breath and took her place in a small best in the corner.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 02:44 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Loud mews suddenly escaped the tiny body of the newborn kit. Her fragile body, covered in white fur and gray rosettes, shook with every sound she made. She smelled something. This something was warm, comforting. Maybe if she tried going toward the smell? Now, the only question was how to move. She tried to move, and didn't get much out of it. She wiggled her body, end ended up upside-down. How had this happened? Why was there something on her head and not her belly anymore?
Old February 24th, 2017, 07:03 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Hades stared down at the five small bundles of fur that lay at his mate's belly. The egyptian mau felt....different. "They're perfect", Hades murmured into the angora's ear, licking it as well. Looking down, his gaze moved from one kit to another. One kit caught his attention, it looked like a miniature version of him. The thought nearly sent a shudder down his spine as he imagined another him walking around the camp. The secret was out. Everyone would know of the relationship that he and Illusion had. It wasn't too pleasing for him, but he would be able to put up with it. Although, at the same time, he felt joy. He would love these kits for as long as he was alive, and even longer. He'd probably love Illusion even longer. Hades had always thought that having Illusion was the all he needed. He thought she was the thing that made his life complete. He was wrong. Illusion had certainly filled up the majority of the big gaping hole in his heart, but these kits. These kits completed him and looking from his mate to his kits, he realised he now had something he had never had in his time in the Syndicate. A family.

@Suspiciousmindz

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; February 24th, 2017 at 07:04 PM.
Old February 25th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Hades stared down at the five small bundles of fur that lay at his mate's belly. The egyptian mau felt....different. "They're perfect", Hades murmured into the angora's ear, licking it as well. Looking down, his gaze moved from one kit to another. One kit caught his attention, it looked like a miniature version of him. The thought nearly sent a shudder down his spine as he imagined another him walking around the camp. The secret was out. Everyone would know of the relationship that he and Illusion had. It wasn't too pleasing for him, but he would be able to put up with it. Although, at the same time, he felt joy. He would love these kits for as long as he was alive, and even longer. He'd probably love Illusion even longer. Hades had always thought that having Illusion was the all he needed. He thought she was the thing that made his life complete. He was wrong. Illusion had certainly filled up the majority of the big gaping hole in his heart, but these kits. These kits completed him and looking from his mate to his kits, he realised he now had something he had never had in his time in the Syndicate. A family.

@Suspiciousmindz

[realizes mistake, two kits have Hades appearance, just a super light coloring x.x]
Illusion was looking between kits before a small purr erupted from her throat. "Okay, I'll name two and you'll name the other three since I did the hard part," she winked towards him, her blue depths teasing in the way they always were. Looking towards the kits again, she decided on naming the lighter-colored miniature version of him and the only tom they had. Bending her head down towards the little white tom, she licked the top his head and gave a small smile. "He will be known as Zodiac," she murmured just loud enough for Hades to hear. Moving her head to the next kit, the one that looked like a lighter mini copy her father, Illusion gave a small lick on top of her head and quickly thought of a name. "And she'll be known as Lilac," she spoke before turning to look at Hades for approval. She hoped he liked the names she picked.

--

The newly name Zodiac squirmed at his mother's stomach, squeaking in protest as a rough tongue ran over his soft head fur. The alabaster tom then nestled into his mother's fur and started suckling once more. I'm Zodiac, he thought to himself as he kneaded his mother's stomach. He drank the sweet liquid until he could no longer drink anymore. Soon afterwards the small kit was dozing into sleep letting the relaxation and calmness of the dream world consume his body.

@Liquoris

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 25th, 2017 at 01:52 PM.