Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old October 4th, 2016, 12:42 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Dusk Syndicate Commander's Den

Old October 6th, 2016, 11:59 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Commander's Den

@SilverNight
(continued from old site, hope it's okay aha)

Trotting into the den after Renn, Bucknight idly glanced around the enclosed space. There was little of interest to be seen; after all, leader dens only had two usages: rest and private meetings.

Their trek through the territory and clearing had been uneventful, something of relief given Bucknight's status as a clan cat. It probably helped he was in the company of the highest ranking cat in their faction. The inferior ranking cats wouldn't want to risk his wrath by attacking an invited guest.

Bucknight took a seat a little ways from the entrance, his vibrant gaze transfixed on the darker tom. "Where would you like to begin?" he inquired.
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@Lunacross
[Yep that's fine ^^]

Renn took a seat in his nest and neatly curled his skinny tail over his paws. "Why want our help for this? We never did anything for you." His green orbs glossed with suspicion. "And what is it exactly you want us to do?" The Commander patiently awaited Bucknight's response. Obviously Renn had no clue about this, for Peach practically left him obliviously. He wanted to lead his gang well - carefully. It definitely was gonna take some time to get used to, but things were happening fast and Renn needed to count on his calculative skills. Bucknight was cooperative, which was relieving. He felt this plan would brighten the future, but just in case, the plan would be discussed slowly into further detail.
Old October 13th, 2016, 02:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@SilverNight

"You have not," he agreed. "Back when Neomora lead the Dusk Syndicate, you were quite a pest to the clans, actually. But enough time has passed so that those who were affected by your previous actions are in no condition to question our alliance. And if they tried.." His claws sank into the loose soil of the den floor. "Well, they don't exactly need a tongue to survive." Almost immediately, the young tabby eased and his claws returned to their sheathes. "I don't require much of your cats, in all honestly. I need a distraction for when we attack ThunderClan - and what better way than to steal fire from Twolegs and set it upon those filthy rodents?" It was amusing in some way to call ThunderClan such when their future leader was Ratsting. "Your cats may also join us in combat, but I must ask they refrain from attacking ShadowClan and RiverClan forces. We also have some allies within ThunderClan itself, however they shouldn't be hard to miss considering they'll be attacking their brethren. If they do attack them, it wouldn't be a huge deal. Supporters can be replaced and the only one that holds any true value to me is a green-eyed tabby named Ratsting. He should be the cat dealing with Ashstar." Bucknight supplied the forces needed to assist his comrades with their own takeovers, but he himself would not fight their own battles. "We will be asking Ashstar to surrender his clan tomorrow. I don't expect him to; he's a veteran of the old era and he'll fight to keep his clan free. But he'll be given a fair few days to reconsider his options. And once time runs out, if he keeps to his refusal, he can watch everything he loves burn."
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Gusty
Fleck and Aria looked around the barren den. He could imagine it being full of troubled and excited cats back when Renn was commander. Now only Halite sat in here, on her own. "I'm sorry to bother you New Commander Halite but-" he decided he should stop and let her accept his presence before continuing with his ailments...
Old January 14th, 2017, 09:00 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@NightWarrior4Life (Sorry for the late response)

Halite sat in his den, looking at the spacious walls and barren sloped-stones. The den had a new aroma to it, given that nobody had stayed here in moons. A small pile of fresh moss was gently laid over to the side; who put that there? Must have been a fellow member.

The Commander paused for a moment, flattening his ears when Fleck and Aria had arrived inside. "Wh-what-" he stuttered for a moment, while straightening up his posture and looking more regal than before. It took a split second to realize that the pair was asking a question.

"Oh, yes, sorry." A smile spread across his face- a nerve-wrecked one, but a smile nonetheless. "What's wrong?"

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old January 14th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@NightWarrior4Life (Sorry for the late response)

Halite sat in his den, looking at the spacious walls and barren sloped-stones. The den had a new aroma to it, given that nobody had stayed here in moons. A small pile of fresh moss was gently laid over to the side; who put that there? Must have been a fellow member.

The Commander paused for a moment, flattening his ears when Fleck and Aria had arrived inside. "Wh-what-" he stuttered for a moment, while straightening up his posture and looking more regal than before. It took a split second to realize that the pair was asking a question.

"Oh, yes, sorry." A smile spread across his face- a nerve-wrecked one, but a smile nonetheless. "What's wrong?"
Is something wrong new commander halite?" Fleck questioned "you seen distant. No disrespect." He bowed his head honourfully. "But-" aria added "we were wondering about trials. Fleck and I would like to have ours as soon as possible so we can secure a place here. You know what o mean, right?" Although she asked for him, fleck was more concerned about the wellbeing of their leader.
Old January 14th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

@Gusty
Broken padded in, shoving an apprentice in front of him. "MOVE!" He shouted, his face remaining straight--no laughter, no anger, no sadness, no pride or excitement. "Halite-" He interrupted. "This apprentice was hunting on OUR territory. So.. here's a surprise." He shoved her in front of Halite's paws before beginning to pad away. The sleek black tom turned around. "Oh, and her name is Turtlepaw. I'm thinking Turtle. Don't forget the test. Maybe the tunnels would be good." He suggested, before beginning to leave again. Broken heard Turtlepaw's comment and turned around, heading towards her. "SHUT UP!" He slashed her on the cheek, before exiting for good.

"It's not YOUR territory!!" The green-orbed apprentice shouted, only to be slashed on the cheek with Broken's large, sharp claws after. Turtlepaw stared at Halite, more fear than curiousness in her dark green eyes. She began talking, staring into Halite's large orbs. "I-I'm.. t-turtlepaw." She shrunk up, curling her fluffy tail in front of her hind and front paws. "Y-you must b-be the l-leader of this c-clan? W-what's t-this t-test?" She asked. Turtlepaw has heard of a band of merciless rouges, loners and even KITTYPETS. This must be it. Her curiousness now overthrowing her fear.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old January 15th, 2017, 04:14 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Gusty
Broken padded in, shoving an apprentice in front of him. "MOVE!" He shouted, his face remaining straight--no laughter, no anger, no sadness, no pride or excitement. "Halite-" He interrupted. "This apprentice was hunting on OUR territory. So.. here's a surprise." He shoved her in front of Halite's paws before beginning to pad away. The sleek black tom turned around. "Oh, and her name is Turtlepaw. I'm thinking Turtle. Don't forget the test. Maybe the tunnels would be good." He suggested, before beginning to leave again. Broken heard Turtlepaw's comment and turned around, heading towards her. "SHUT UP!" He slashed her on the cheek, before exiting for good.

"It's not YOUR territory!!" The green-orbed apprentice shouted, only to be slashed on the cheek with Broken's large, sharp claws after. Turtlepaw stared at Halite, more fear than curiousness in her dark green eyes. She began talking, staring into Halite's large orbs. "I-I'm.. t-turtlepaw." She shrunk up, curling her fluffy tail in front of her hind and front paws. "Y-you must b-be the l-leader of this c-clan? W-what's t-this t-test?" She asked. Turtlepaw has heard of a band of merciless rouges, loners and even KITTYPETS. This must be it. Her curiousness now overthrowing her fear.
@Gusty
Fleck raised an eyebrow, furious he had interrupted. "Thank you. Broken. I'm sure Halite is thrilled at your discovery!" He said sarcastically through clenched teeth. "As I was saying, Halite, there are many cats that have joined since Renn's reign and disappearance including me. We need more cats to guard fight and hunt if we're ever going to regain the power we once had. I hate to admit it but, we're falling apart!" He flinched a little, bracing himself for the worst. Then aria backed him up. "We went on a mission a few days ago...we stole kits from all the clans, some more successful than others...they need trials too as they are all relatively close to six moons..." All this made her head hurt but she understood the purpose. The purpose was, fleck wanted to gain respect and allies and reputation...she got nothing...
Old January 15th, 2017, 09:18 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Halite's eyes moved from one cat to the next, looking suspiciously at Turtlepaw and sorting out his priorities. Not everyone could just ramble and jumble into his room at the same time. Soon enough, he'd stop this mess. But it was early into his leadership, and with the DS being weaker than usual, this was expected.

"Okay- first thing's first. Turtle would get a ceremony soon. If she is able to pass the test, that is." His eyes gleamed with a hint of happiness. "I'll send her into the tunnels soon enough!" The gray tom called after Broken. He ignored Turtlepaw's questions, and moved on to the next DS cats.

"Aria and Fleck, you could have your ceremony soon. Not right now, though, because I have to gather up everyone who does... there are cats who had overdue ceremonies; I need to get them all done along with yours." His head bobbed as he continued. "You were brave to go and capture clan kits. Who are they; what are their names? Ah, so many ceremonies, so much to do."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::