Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old June 13th, 2017, 08:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Ruins View Post

"Ajax..." he meowed softly. "I'm not the same as before! I'm not the tom you once loved. I'm not suppose to be here." he said, desperation in his voice, almost like a begging. Ajax wouldn't believe him if he tried to explain it. "I'm not a killer at heart, if it means anything, I was... Tainted, as Boreas put it..." he said. Look, it would be best for you to go, forget me." What was he saying? "But... I can't force you..." he meowed, and he licked his cheek. "I can only warn you."

"You think I fell in love with you... because you were a killer?" Ajax paused. Astounded by such the accusatory statement. He took a step back his eyes flickering with pain. "I love you because I wnated you, I loved you because you were perfect no matter what.. No matter what you did wouldn't rag on my love..." he looked away for a moment. You could see how much pain he was in by saying it, how much pain he was in when he heard that. Please. Don't push me away. I won't loose you. Not even throguh death... I just can't. Not again. Ajax had tears in his eyes. He felt the slightl tingling sensation in his paws. He was t goign to wake up. I'm not going to wake up. Not now. Not until this is settled. He bit his lip and took a step toward him, allowing onyx the chance to lick his cheek. "It's pure insanity your asking me to forget you... It would take lifetimes and lifetimes to forget you... I don't have that chance. Even if I did I would have to hit my head pretty hard" he meows. His eyes glistened with tears.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 15th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Shadowgaze walked into camp with a low growl to himself. The tom had just went through a bad evening and was only hoping to sit down and rest. There was hardly anything to do any more and he was just tired of it. Why can't I do anything beside's sleeping? It gets so boring! I'm Tired of it! The tom stomped over to the center of camp, sitting down with his bushy black tail around his paws. "You are a fool Shadowgaze. Your son don't want you no more." he spat to himself in a low whisker, a growl rising in his throat.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old July 25th, 2017, 01:06 AM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
He listened to his words, the way he spoke to her seemed like and gave the impression he knew what he was talking about. She looked up at him through golden slits. She knew he was right. She knew she was just some shecat who had to high of hopes for love, and had fallen from the high tower of her expectations for what was suppose to happen. She didnt want accept she wasnt good enough. She didnt want to accept Honeycomb wouldnt love her because if her gender. She didnt want to accept that she was,infact,unlovable. She wanted to cry, to scream, to shout out her feelings like a blaze but the fire was muted, and her mind went silent with her decision. ¨Ill train with you, theres no harm in being a better warrior.¨ She knew she was making a deal with a devil, she wasnt dumb, but the tom seemed to somehow connect to her. To understand what its like to hold someone so high in your life and have them push you off of that podium. He understood her. When she felt like no one would understand. She wasnt sure if this was a bad idea, but it was a distraction. Instead of worrying about Honeycomb she could focus on training, something-anything- to get her mind away from the reality she had created. She was a monster. She felt terrible for putting a wall between her and the cat she loved most. It was all her fault.
Moonstrike understood it all. He had trained his feelings out, using his anger to train harder become the (dead) warrior is his now. He let it all out on the cats he’d go up against, using the deadly techniques Venomscratch had passed on to him. But the training, the fights, the murder- he focused on that and that only. Anything to take away the pain of the rejection from someone you thought you had a chance with. Someone you could trust. Someone you’ve known for so long so well.. Someone you were so close to, and then, suddenly you mean nothing. You could try anything, but it would never convince him that Bearsnarl would ever love him. It was carved into his mind, the fact that she hated him. And now, it put him here. All because of that fox-hearted, abusive, arrogant, evil, self-centered son-of-a-- He shook the thought of the brown she-cat away. That was long ago, and of course he was over it. But that’s not what he should be focusing on. Wolfdancer. Honeycomb. Training. “Of course there isn’t,” Moon’s voice was soft, welcoming, yet sounded like he was thinking. He was going for this look, of course. He knew that she knew what she was doing, but might as well make it look better by being somewhat of a.. ‘nice’ evil cat. He wasn’t in the Place of No Stars for no reason, though. He was truly a monster, a murderer, a manipulative one at that. He meant no good, and the costs might just outweigh the benefits. Really, it just depends. It was just her health, right? That part would be her choice. But surely it wasn’t a big problem if it meant she’d only be joining the Dark Forest as a dead cat. But Moonstrike wouldn’t understand how.. how living cats could feel while struggling physically, aching all over with scars scattered all over the body. Anymore, at least. She might end up missing other cats that were still alive, that might go to Starclan.. But he never felt that. Oh well. If it kept her mind off of the splotched enby, made her stronger, then nothing else matters. Nothing else.

His first apprentice. He was lucky to be able to find the perfect one right when he was looking. One who can relate to him, one who he could understand. They’d have some sort of connection, and he’d be able to comfort them. In a way. Well, before scratching them up and probably coming close to killing them. But he’d only be helping them grow stronger and stronger each night he had a visit, which he should be thanked for. He stood in front of the she-cat, smile the same as before, “Get ready, apprentice, I’m not gonna be going too easy on you.”

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]

Last edited by bright !; July 25th, 2017 at 01:19 AM.
Old July 25th, 2017, 01:21 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
Moonstrike understood it all. He had trained his feelings out, using his anger to train harder become the (dead) warrior is his now. He let it all out on the cats he’d go up against, using the deadly techniques Venomscratch had passed on to him. But the training, the fights, the murder- he focused on that and that only. Anything to take away the pain of the rejection from someone you thought you had a chance with. Someone you could trust. Someone you’ve known for so long so well.. Someone you were so close to, and then, suddenly you mean nothing. You could try anything, but it would never convince him that Bearsnarl would ever love him. It was carved into his mind, the fact that she hated him. And now, it put him here. All because of that fox-hearted, abusive, arrogant, evil, self-centered son-of-a-- He shook the thought of the brown she-cat away. That was long ago, and of course he was over it. But that’s not what he should be focusing on. Wolfdancer. Honeycomb. Training. “Of course there isn’t,” Moon’s voice was soft, welcoming, yet sounded like he was thinking. He was going for this look, of course. He knew that she knew what she was doing, but might as well make it look better by being somewhat of a.. ‘nice’ evil cat. He wasn’t in the Place of No Stars for no reason, though. He was truly a monster, a murderer, a manipulative one at that. He meant no good, and the costs might just outweigh the benefits. Really, it just depends. It was just her health, right? That part would be her choice. But surely it wasn’t a big problem if it meant she’d only be joining the Dark Forest as a dead cat. But Moonstrike wouldn’t understand how.. how living cats could feel while struggling physically, aching all over with scars scattered all over the body. Anymore, at least. She might end up missing other cats that were still alive, that might go to Starclan.. But he never felt that. Oh well. If it kept her mind off of the splotched enby, made her stronger, then nothing else matters. Nothing else.

His first apprentice. He was lucky to be able to find the perfect one right when he was looking. One who can relate to him, one who he could understand. They’d have some sort of connection, and he’d be able to comfort them. In a way. Well, before scratching them up and probably coming close to killing them. But he’d only be helping them grow stronger and stronger each night he had a visit, which he should be thanked for. He stood in front of the she-cat, “Get ready, apprentice, I’m not gonna be going too easy on you.”
"Call me Wolfpaw and I will shred you." she snarled. This was good. She redirected her attention from Honeycomb. She didnt want to think of them at the moment. She didnt want to think about the cruel words she spoke, how it hurt to gaze at them. How her heart yerned for them, and she was pisuhed away. She wanted to cry both out of sadness and frustration. The damage the enby did was beyond what Wolfdancer had told them. Wolf felt ashamed to be a shecat. She felt ashamed to even think about gaining Honeycombs affections. She felt shamed to liking other shecats. She littled herself under Honeycombs gaze when they spoke. She felt little. No matter how big Wolfdancer was compared to every other warrior- She felt small. She felt useless, trapped in a cage and having sharp claws prod at her emotionally. She focused her gaze on Moonstrike. this was a distraction. Something to keep her mind on, something to work better for, something that she could be proud of. It would cost her sleep and physical health but, she didnt have any emotional health left. She felt numb. She felt nothing at all and it scared her. She stood up, dogging her claws into the ground. Was Moonstrike going to attack her? Perhaspe test her skills before they really started to train. She earned her suffix for her battle skills. How she fought and won ever single battle with out effort. How she could have someone at her mercy within seconds. She was swift and knew how to fight well. She was excited to see this play out.
Old July 25th, 2017, 01:55 AM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Call me Wolfpaw and I will shred you." she snarled. This was good. She redirected her attention from Honeycomb. She didnt want to think of them at the moment. She didnt want to think about the cruel words she spoke, how it hurt to gaze at them. How her heart yerned for them, and she was pisuhed away. She wanted to cry both out of sadness and frustration. The damage the enby did was beyond what Wolfdancer had told them. Wolf felt ashamed to be a shecat. She felt ashamed to even think about gaining Honeycombs affections. She felt shamed to liking other shecats. She littled herself under Honeycombs gaze when they spoke. She felt little. No matter how big Wolfdancer was compared to every other warrior- She felt small. She felt useless, trapped in a cage and having sharp claws prod at her emotionally. She focused her gaze on Moonstrike. this was a distraction. Something to keep her mind on, something to work better for, something that she could be proud of. It would cost her sleep and physical health but, she didnt have any emotional health left. She felt numb. She felt nothing at all and it scared her. She stood up, dogging her claws into the ground. Was Moonstrike going to attack her? Perhaspe test her skills before they really started to train. She earned her suffix for her battle skills. How she fought and won ever single battle with out effort. How she could have someone at her mercy within seconds. She was swift and knew how to fight well. She was excited to see this play out.
“Alright, alright.” Moonstrike chuckled at what the large she-cat said. For some reason he felt like she’d be throwing a few threats here and there as they trained. He also felt like she was a cat of her word, so won’t want to underestimate her all the time. Plenty of things about Wolfdancer reminding him of himself. A younger version of himself. But he was never a big fan of himself so that wouldn’t make him like her any more, unlike most cats. I mean, what could possibly have been so awful about him back then to make Bearsnarl suddenly hate him? Ah, maybe he just can’t escape these thoughts when the maine coon was around. She reminded him too much about himself and all that happened so long ago. But that’s a good thing, right? Yeah, it should be.. Better to know what you can when you can. He walked to her side and sat before giving his right paw a few licks and drawing it over his ear. “Training should start soon, maybe tomorrow.” the tom said nonchalantly. He was aware of her skills on the battlegrounds. He wouldn’t train a cat without getting to know them. With a little bit of research (stalking), of course. But she still had lots to learn. There were things you could learn from a Dark Forest cat you wouldn’t learn from the best warriors in your clan. He also chose the right cat because of how she fights, swiftly and effortlessly, like him. But that was just his way of fighting, while knowing other ways. It’s good to know things. There were moves used in other clans that none of your clan may even know how work. Those are very useful, he found out. Then, she’d learn how to kill. He had four certain moves in mind that he thought she would use well and could easily take out anycat. He stood up, gave himself a little stretch before saying, “Or now,” and lunging himself at her with his hind legs, which have strong, well-built muscles from all of his training down here. But he thought she expected this, so he landed quietly before a hair touched any of hers. Instead, He reached down to take one of her forelegs in his maw.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old August 29th, 2017, 05:19 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Smokefang licked her right paw and drew it over her smokey grey ears. She might be dead and damned to an eternity in this dark place but she still had her pride left and liked to look her best just in case a cat happened upon her as the Apprentice Blazingpaw had done many days ago. Smokefang finished her grooming, satisfied she was sufficiently intimidating and padded towards the Dark forest camp. A few strides later Smokefang walked through the camp entrance, her claws unsheathed and looked upon the many different cats gathered within the clearing. She heard whispers, some snarls, but no one came forward to challenge her as she padded toward the prey pile and took a plump bird from it. Settling in the corner with her meal, Smokefang began tearing away the feathers of the bird, then she sank her fangs into its juicy flesh, her eyes edged with a warning look directed at all the cats staring at her.
Old February 5th, 2018, 07:16 PM

Can I join the roleplay with Nightclover who is a rouge and eventually joins?

Do I need to fill out a form, tho?)
Old February 11th, 2018, 01:17 PM

Can my character, Duskpaw, RP with you guys?
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:15 PM
I’m full of it

(( thought I would put a post out here just in case we wanted littlelizard alabaster and irispaw to interact ))

@mompaws @hiraeth

There was a sense of idle uncertainty. Where upon laying your head to rest you sent out your wishes to visit the cats of the dark forest. The thought that maybe, just maybe it wasn’t a good idea and still wanting to do it so badly. Alabaster has dangled on the edge of sleep for how ever many minutes, staring into the side of her nest and not sure she wanted to slip into a dreamless sleep and wake up into a nightmare. The white and grey apprentice shuffled slightly tucking her paws into her chest and settling down further into the moss. She wasn’t sure if irispaw was asleep yet, she didn’t wanna sit up and check. It may be awarded with a nasty cuff across the ears. So instead she settled and let out a deep yawn. I’m coming. than gently she pulled herself into a sleep which only seemed to take a few seconds. Like she had fallen through the ground and had awoken on the underside of the ground. She was already standing when she blinked open her eyes the second time today. The ground beneath her paws was course beneath her paws, the ground littered with pine needles and thorns. Alabaster scrunched up her face as she studied the ground beneath her paws. Filth. Just cause they are dead doesn’t mean they can’t clean up after themselves. she remarked unhappily snuggling from side to side. Bring awestruck was far past Alabasterpaw. Nothing about how this place looked or the way it felt made her feel riveted or excited in any way. She glanced over each shoulder looking for someone to talk too, or irispaw. In fact she half expected to see the tuxedo she cat here considering it was brought up in conversation earlier that day.

François Lelord

Old April 12th, 2018, 11:18 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATwithAnE View Post
Can my character, Duskpaw, RP with you guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard-Nightclover View Post
Can I join the roleplay with Nightclover who is a rouge and eventually joins?

Do I need to fill out a form, tho?)

You don’t need to ask to join c;
If your looking for roleplay you can simply post a starter if you’d like. If you wanna roleplay with a specific person you can always go and ask them and mention them when you posts.

François Lelord