Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by nyx
Today 01:22 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:20 PM
Hidden Haven
Last post by blxze.
Today 01:20 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:19 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:16 PM

Old October 30th, 2016, 03:13 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: StarClan Territory

There seemed to be a look of disappointment upon her face as she looked towards the ground with her ears acutely flattening as he claimed that he had seen the whole thing. She had expected him to something other than the fact that he was proud of her - hearing this surprised her. The apprentice glance back up at him with widened orbs. Is he serious? Why would he be proud? So what I showed restraint, I sill attacked Aspenmask! Though Mistpaw viewed it best not to openly judge Royalwatcher's words. She returned her pale gaze towards the ground when he started to question her about he feelings towards the event. Well... I'm upset I let myself get dragged in that far by Aspenmask, and I'm upset I almost killed him without thinking. And I'm scared because of that, like I'm going to fall back into that darkness and Deathstalker will be waiting for me - saying that he knew I'd return. As he thoughts started to darken, she shut her eyes tight and felt like she was going to cry though she was able to hold back the tears. After she started to calm down - but remained shaking slightly - she decided that she didn't want to tell him all of that. "I don't know," she muttered pathetically.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 2nd, 2016, 05:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
There seemed to be a look of disappointment upon her face as she looked towards the ground with her ears acutely flattening as he claimed that he had seen the whole thing. She had expected him to something other than the fact that he was proud of her - hearing this surprised her. The apprentice glance back up at him with widened orbs. Is he serious? Why would he be proud? So what I showed restraint, I sill attacked Aspenmask! Though Mistpaw viewed it best not to openly judge Royalwatcher's words. She returned her pale gaze towards the ground when he started to question her about he feelings towards the event. Well... I'm upset I let myself get dragged in that far by Aspenmask, and I'm upset I almost killed him without thinking. And I'm scared because of that, like I'm going to fall back into that darkness and Deathstalker will be waiting for me - saying that he knew I'd return. As he thoughts started to darken, she shut her eyes tight and felt like she was going to cry though she was able to hold back the tears. After she started to calm down - but remained shaking slightly - she decided that she didn't want to tell him all of that. "I don't know," she muttered pathetically.
Royalwatcher instantly noticed the surprised and slightly confused look of Mistpaw's face after he had spoken, his watchful gaze always seeming to pick up those types of details. He questioned what he had said wrong and opened his mouth to clarify. "I mean, it's not easy to resist falling into old instincts. The fact that you had attacked him, I'm not proud of that. I'm happy that you stopped yourself in time, that you didn't go through with... you know, seriously hurting him." The older tom's eyes widened a bit when Mistpaw suddenly looked as if she was going to cry, and sputtered out a weak, 'I don't know,' in response to his question. However, instead of doing what most would expect and comforting her, he just sat up straighter and cleared his throat. "Look at me," His voice was still calm. "Stop feeling bad for yourself. You attacked your brother. Siblings fight, I used to fight with my brother all the time, it got physical all the time. You could have killed him, but you didn't do that. Take responsibility for your mistake, and dont run from it. You feel guilty now, and you know what? Those feelings will help you to remember not to do it again."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 2nd, 2016, 06:59 PM

Upon his clarification, the young molly winced a bit when he pointed out that she hadn't tried to kill him - though had used different. She wished that she could go back in time and prevent herself from getting into that fight with Aspenmask. In fact, it might be even better if she had never left Riverclan in the first place... but she had her reasons for leaving, and wasn't sure if she would actually change whether she wouldn't left or not anyway. Mistpaw looked up as Royalwatcher spoke again, stating that she had to stop feeling bad for herself. That she should allow her guilt to prevent her from doing something like that again. He made sense, and she could understand what he was saying. He shouldn't have to use killing to show that I've improved, the molly thought, knowing that it was pretty bad when that was the comparison. Yet, she did take in his words and gave him a nod. "I-I understand," Mistpaw mewed softly.

She turned away fora moment, her thoughts swirling around her mind. She couldn't really put her thoughts together and think of something to say. The apprentice's fur was heating up with the conversation directed towards her misguided action towards her brother. Mistpaw's pale orbs blinked when they caught some of the starry bushes and remembered the Starclan stream. "I learned to catch fish," she stated sheepishly, feeling even more awkward and embarrassed as she attempted to change the subject. The grey and silver apprentice turned back towards her mentor again.

Old November 3rd, 2016, 03:49 PM
AHHH

Quote:
Upon his clarification, the young molly winced a bit when he pointed out that she hadn't tried to kill him - though had used different. She wished that she could go back in time and prevent herself from getting into that fight with Aspenmask. In fact, it might be even better if she had never left Riverclan in the first place... but she had her reasons for leaving, and wasn't sure if she would actually change whether she wouldn't left or not anyway. Mistpaw looked up as Royalwatcher spoke again, stating that she had to stop feeling bad for herself. That she should allow her guilt to prevent her from doing something like that again. He made sense, and she could understand what he was saying. He shouldn't have to use killing to show that I've improved, the molly thought, knowing that it was pretty bad when that was the comparison. Yet, she did take in his words and gave him a nod. "I-I understand," Mistpaw mewed softly.

She turned away fora moment, her thoughts swirling around her mind. She couldn't really put her thoughts together and think of something to say. The apprentice's fur was heating up with the conversation directed towards her misguided action towards her brother. Mistpaw's pale orbs blinked when they caught some of the starry bushes and remembered the Starclan stream. "I learned to catch fish," she stated sheepishly, feeling even more awkward and embarrassed as she attempted to change the subject. The grey and silver apprentice turned back towards her mentor again.
Royalwatcher let out a soft sigh, clamping his mouth shut in order to stop scolding her. His blue gaze slightly watched her reaction to his words, and was a bit relieved when Mistpaw seemed to accept what he was saying. "You're a good cat," He meowed simply, speaking the truth. "And nobody is perfect." He watched her with a level-headed gaze, even as she tried to change the subject. "Just apologize to him next time you see him, things'll work themselves out over time," He mewed softly before moving on to what she had said about fishing. The tom hadn't been watching her at the time, having been busy with some other things. His gaze followed her's the to way that led to the starry river. "Oh yeah? Think you can catch more fish than me?" The warrior gave a wide grin, leaning forward a bit. He figured a little competition would be just the thing to cheer the other cat up a bit. His fishing skills were a bit rusty, having not fished since he had shown Mist how to do so a few weeks earlier. But, he figured he'd remember how to do it well once he got to the river and looked in. He returned his gaze to the younger cat as he waited for her reply.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 4th, 2016, 08:59 AM

Since the molly was still unsure about herself, she couldn't really believe Royalwatcher's words when he told her that she was a good cat. Good cats don't train in the Dark Forest... but I suppose Evil cats wouldn't train in Starclan either.... Though she didn't word out her thoughts, not wanting to linger on this subject any longer than she had to. She also wasn't looking forward to apologizing to Aspenmask. Mistpaw thought it would be much easier to just ignore him and keep her distance, if they didn't talk than they couldn't fight. But, she wasn't here for the easy way out - if she was, then she would've stayed out of Riverclan. The grey and silver apprentice did however perk up as he decided to play off of her subject changing, and challenged her to see who was the better fisher. Mistpaw wasn't the best, still much better at fighting than at hunting, but she did want to see where she stood with her abilities to catch fish. "Okay, if you think you can keep!" Her confidence was pretty much a lie, but she wanted to experience a bit of fun, and similar to Royalwatcher, she believed this little competition could possibly cheer her up and lighten the mood.

Old November 8th, 2016, 06:13 PM
AHHH

Quote:
Since the molly was still unsure about herself, she couldn't really believe Royalwatcher's words when he told her that she was a good cat. Good cats don't train in the Dark Forest... but I suppose Evil cats wouldn't train in Starclan either.... Though she didn't word out her thoughts, not wanting to linger on this subject any longer than she had to. She also wasn't looking forward to apologizing to Aspenmask. Mistpaw thought it would be much easier to just ignore him and keep her distance, if they didn't talk than they couldn't fight. But, she wasn't here for the easy way out - if she was, then she would've stayed out of Riverclan. The grey and silver apprentice did however perk up as he decided to play off of her subject changing, and challenged her to see who was the better fisher. Mistpaw wasn't the best, still much better at fighting than at hunting, but she did want to see where she stood with her abilities to catch fish. "Okay, if you think you can keep!" Her confidence was pretty much a lie, but she wanted to experience a bit of fun, and similar to Royalwatcher, she believed this little competition could possibly cheer her up and lighten the mood.
"Oh, I don't just think I can. I know," Royalwatcher meowed more confidently than he felt. Of course, he had been fishing much longer than Mist, but he hadn't practiced as recently as she had. It was a battle of experience versus recently learned skills. He felt a new rush of joy because she went along with his idea and looked slightly happier already because of her perking up. "Come on," He meowed, turning quickly and heading in the direction of the river. The tom strode forward gracefully, moving silently and almost beautifully across the ground. It was only a few seconds before they reached the star-coated river. If you listened from where they usually met, you could hear it's soft rushing noise. He paused for a moment, it's beauty momentarily taking his breath away like usual. He could still remember when he had been a kitten, and had first arrived in StarClan. After the pain of his brother's death bite, he had felt nothing momentarily before a sudden feeling of peace, like being cuddled by his mother. Then, when he opened his eyes, he had been staring at this very river before them. Shaking those thoughts from his head, he turned toward Mist with a smile. "Let's see who the very best is, shall we?" He mewed playfully, his smile widening into a crooked, kit-like grin.

Old November 9th, 2016, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
"Oh, I don't just think I can. I know," Royalwatcher meowed more confidently than he felt. Of course, he had been fishing much longer than Mist, but he hadn't practiced as recently as she had. It was a battle of experience versus recently learned skills. He felt a new rush of joy because she went along with his idea and looked slightly happier already because of her perking up. "Come on," He meowed, turning quickly and heading in the direction of the river. The tom strode forward gracefully, moving silently and almost beautifully across the ground. It was only a few seconds before they reached the star-coated river. If you listened from where they usually met, you could hear it's soft rushing noise. He paused for a moment, it's beauty momentarily taking his breath away like usual. He could still remember when he had been a kitten, and had first arrived in StarClan. After the pain of his brother's death bite, he had felt nothing momentarily before a sudden feeling of peace, like being cuddled by his mother. Then, when he opened his eyes, he had been staring at this very river before them. Shaking those thoughts from his head, he turned toward Mist with a smile. "Let's see who the very best is, shall we?" He mewed playfully, his smile widening into a crooked, kit-like grin.
Only being here few times before, the molly didn't know this territory well and followed Royalwatcher to the river. Upon reaching her, her pale orbs feel onto the shimmering surface, watching the water gently head downstream. She had forgotten it's beauty. Mistpaw blinked and glanced back at her mentor when she was ready to start, but hesitated when she notice that he was thinking about something. Not wanting to disturb his thoughts she remained silent as she patiently waited for him to snap himself back to her. She doubted that it was too serious of a thought - though she was wrong about that - since he gave her a smile and was quick to bring back their little competition. "I've been ready," the grey and silver apprentice through the tom a competitive look as she positioned herself beside the edge of the river. As always, it seemed to be filled with fish. Why would dead cats even need this much fish? Mistpaw narrowed her orbs as she watched the fish, deciding it would do no good to ponder on such an unimportant subject. "You better have been practicing, 'cause I have!" Right as said this, the smoky cat launched her paw into the river. It wasn't as swift or as graceful as a master's strike would be, but it wasn't all that bad and had little splash - especially compared to how she was when she started hunting with Royalwatcher. She was able to catch a fish, it's size wasn't special, but she had a look of pride shining in her orbs as she killed in and started a tiny pile at her side. "Beat that!" She challenged, though her confidence was still more of an act in the situation, not trying to expect too much of herself just yet.

Last edited by Hexict; November 9th, 2016 at 07:55 AM.
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:29 PM
AHHH

Quote:
Only being here few times before, the molly didn't know this territory well and followed Royalwatcher to the river. Upon reaching her, her pale orbs feel onto the shimmering surface, watching the water gently head downstream. She had forgotten it's beauty. Mistpaw blinked and glanced back at her mentor when she was ready to start, but hesitated when she notice that he was thinking about something. Not wanting to disturb his thoughts she remained silent as she patiently waited for him to snap himself back to her. She doubted that it was too serious of a thought - though she was wrong about that - since he gave her a smile and was quick to bring back their little competition. "I've been ready," the grey and silver apprentice through the tom a competitive look as she positioned herself beside the edge of the river. As always, it seemed to be filled with fish. Why would dead cats even need this much fish? Mistpaw narrowed her orbs as she watched the fish, deciding it would do no good to ponder on such an unimportant subject. "You better have been practicing, 'cause I have!" Right as said this, the smoky cat launched her paw into the river. It wasn't as swift or as graceful as a master's strike would be, but it wasn't all that bad and had little splash - especially compared to how she was when she started hunting with Royalwatcher. She was able to catch a fish, it's size wasn't special, but she had a look of pride shining in her orbs as she killed in and started a tiny pile at her side. "Beat that!" She challenged, though her confidence was still more of an act in the situation, not trying to expect too much of herself just yet.
"Of course I have!" Royalwatcher meowed with a nervous laugh, his blue eyes filled with amusement. He was momentarily proud when Mist almost instantly caught a fish, even though he hadn't really been the only one to teach her. However, he quickly shook that feeling from his chest, and focused his attention back on the competition. No sympatizing with the competitor! The warrior turned his gaze to the shimmering water, gaze flicking around in search of the perfect fish. When he had his target figured out, he became perfectly still, waiting for it to wander close enough. Moments later, his orange paw quickly shot out from under him, slipping into the water with the smoothness that came with experience. However, he was off target, and by chance, he managed to scoop up another fish that had been close by. When it hit the ground beside him, he held it down with one paw. It was small, probably only an inch or two bigger than a minnow, but he was glad he at least caught something. "I didn't beat you with this fish! But maybe the next one will!" He meowed, eyeing Mistpaw. The tom didn't voice the mistake he had made, but if Mist had been watching closely enough, she would have seen it. He wondered momentarily if she'd tease him for it.

Last edited by Zero; November 11th, 2016 at 04:29 PM.
Old November 14th, 2016, 10:15 AM

With her gaze glued to the water, the silver and grey molly hadn't noticed the proud look on Royalwatcher's gaze as she caught her first fish in the starry river. It wasn't her first catch ever, but it was the first that her mentor had seen. The apprentice was striving for that proud look that had lasted for a heatbeat and which she had missed. Instead Mistpaw made sure all her focus was on the drock. But she couldn't help her curious instincts at the sound of the tom going in for a fish not too longer after she had, causing her pale orbs to shoot towards him and watched carefully as he missed the initial target of his strike, but had enough luck to accidentally catch another. Mistpaw gave a small laugh at this and flicked her tail as he declared that his next one would beat her own catches. "Oh I'm sure you can - you were able to catch one with a move like that, it's almost as if your eyes were closed," her tease was friendly, proving it with a pleasant grin. Closing her eyes for a moment she let the it all sink in. It was like nothing could go wrong here and all of her worries and bad memories were being deteriorated and now traveled down the perfect river before her. This was one of the reasons why she loved these visits; it was so peaceful and she could get away from everything in the waking world- plus, the orange tabby was good company. Why can't things ever be like this back home? Mist questioned silently, though it felt like this question seemed to scream itself at her constantly. Why is everything so complicated?

Her pale blue orbs flashed opened upon remembering that she was in the middle of a little hunting competition with Roaylwatcher. Mistpaw lashed her tail and leaned forward as silver scales flared from the stunning river. Her silvery paw raised and orbs narrowed, patiently - or not so much- waiting for the prey to make it's way to the apprentice, holding her position until it was an appropriate point for her to strike. The glaring scales made the fish appear large, and she knew that this would be a prey to be proud of if she could catch it. The molly didn't even think of Royalwatcher who might be watching or even the other fish in the river and let herself focus completely on the single soon-to-be fresh-kill. Diving down, her paw seemed to misjudge where the fish had been. Instantly fearing that she had missed Mistpaw found it a relief when the fish panicked and happened to burst forward - right into her claws. Mist gave a visible sigh of alleviation when she flung it up and killed it with a single bite. It was then that she realized how she had misjudged the fish's position: the glaring light from it's beaming scales and the already shimmering water had formed some light around it, which the light looked to be part of the fish when it in fact wasn't. Her initial blow was on the light - luckily the fish had been too panicked to think straight and had landed right where she had original thought it was. Menaing that the fish was actually pretty small, and very dissatisfying after her believes of it being large. She wondered what Royalwatcher would say now if he had noticed, similar to how she had teased him for his lucky catch after the mess up. Mist' face was painted a pinkish color by embarrassment, but tried her best to pretend that it was all part of her plan.

Old November 15th, 2016, 06:39 PM
AHHH

Quote:
With her gaze glued to the water, the silver and grey molly hadn't noticed the proud look on Royalwatcher's gaze as she caught her first fish in the starry river. It wasn't her first catch ever, but it was the first that her mentor had seen. The apprentice was striving for that proud look that had lasted for a heatbeat and which she had missed. Instead Mistpaw made sure all her focus was on the drock. But she couldn't help her curious instincts at the sound of the tom going in for a fish not too longer after she had, causing her pale orbs to shoot towards him and watched carefully as he missed the initial target of his strike, but had enough luck to accidentally catch another. Mistpaw gave a small laugh at this and flicked her tail as he declared that his next one would beat her own catches. "Oh I'm sure you can - you were able to catch one with a move like that, it's almost as if your eyes were closed," her tease was friendly, proving it with a pleasant grin. Closing her eyes for a moment she let the it all sink in. It was like nothing could go wrong here and all of her worries and bad memories were being deteriorated and now traveled down the perfect river before her. This was one of the reasons why she loved these visits; it was so peaceful and she could get away from everything in the waking world- plus, the orange tabby was good company. Why can't things ever be like this back home? Mist questioned silently, though it felt like this question seemed to scream itself at her constantly. Why is everything so complicated?

Her pale blue orbs flashed opened upon remembering that she was in the middle of a little hunting competition with Roaylwatcher. Mistpaw lashed her tail and leaned forward as silver scales flared from the stunning river. Her silvery paw raised and orbs narrowed, patiently - or not so much- waiting for the prey to make it's way to the apprentice, holding her position until it was an appropriate point for her to strike. The glaring scales made the fish appear large, and she knew that this would be a prey to be proud of if she could catch it. The molly didn't even think of Royalwatcher who might be watching or even the other fish in the river and let herself focus completely on the single soon-to-be fresh-kill. Diving down, her paw seemed to misjudge where the fish had been. Instantly fearing that she had missed Mistpaw found it a relief when the fish panicked and happened to burst forward - right into her claws. Mist gave a visible sigh of alleviation when she flung it up and killed it with a single bite. It was then that she realized how she had misjudged the fish's position: the glaring light from it's beaming scales and the already shimmering water had formed some light around it, which the light looked to be part of the fish when it in fact wasn't. Her initial blow was on the light - luckily the fish had been too panicked to think straight and had landed right where she had original thought it was. Menaing that the fish was actually pretty small, and very dissatisfying after her believes of it being large. She wondered what Royalwatcher would say now if he had noticed, similar to how she had teased him for his lucky catch after the mess up. Mist' face was painted a pinkish color by embarrassment, but tried her best to pretend that it was all part of her plan.
(Oh my, friend, you are seriously trying to kill me now XD)

Royalwatcher set his tiny fish to the side, pausing as he was mesmorized by it speckled red, silver, and black side. He remembered the first time he had caught a fish. His father, Quillwing, had been his StarClan mentor after he had died. He vividly remembered the proud look on Quillwing's face after he had killed a fish not much bigger than this; he had been proud of Royal as both his mentor and father. He could guess that it had mirrored his own look of proudness he had had moments ago. However, the memory was tinted with sadness when afterwards Royalpaw had wondered about Rivalpaw, and how at just the mention of him, Quillwing quickly changed the subject. Snapping back to reality at Mistpaw's mew, Royalwatcher let out a nervous chuckle even when his whole body went hot with embarrassment, tinging any exposed skin a light pink. However, he knew that Mist was just teasing him, especially when she cast him a pleasant grin at the end of the statement. "Oh just you wait, youngin'" He meowed, determination coating his ton. "I'm just warming up." And it was true, that had been his practice shot, he was fairly certain he'd get one next time.

Royalwatcher forced himself to stop watching Mistpaw with pride as she continued to hunt, knowing he didn't have time if he was going to win. He turned his gaze to the swirling water, pin-pointing a bigger fish near him. The fish slowly inched forward into paws-reach as the warrior sat there in complete and utter silence and stillness, barely breathing. He let out the breath slowly as he prepared to strike, his eyes narrowing. With a small lunge, his paw flashed out, striking his target right on. With a graceful swing, he flipped the scaly creature out of it's home in a large arch. When it hit the ground beside him, he pounced on it eagarly, killing it swiftly. It certainly wasn't the largest fish he had ever caught, but it was quite bigger than his last catch. "Haha!" He laughed, his eyes wide with excitement. His heart beat widely in his chest, and silently, Royalwatcher realized that this was the most fun he'd had in long time. "Look at this!" He picked the fish up, his jaw almost instantly beginning to ache with it's weight.

Last edited by Zero; November 15th, 2016 at 06:40 PM.