Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2017, 11:39 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Retribution

The battle between SkyClan and the Dusk Syndicate, in which SkyClan launches a surprise attack on their enemy.

Before you post, please wait for Duskflight to start with Grousestar. If you post prior to Grousestar's entrance, your post will be removed. You are not required to wait for Gusty to respond.

SkyClan will win this battle, and the conflict needs to conclude by May 7th @ 11:59 PM Eastern Time.

@Duskflight, @Gusty, @Empress Of Evil, @tawny~
Old May 4th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Retribution

This is what it boiled down to. Grousestar had absolutely had enough of the Syndicate's behavior and it was time to put an end to it. While he hated bringing his clan to battle again, he knew it was the only way to drive it through the thick skull of the Syndicate that Skyclan was not a clan to be trifled with. He warned them to not anger the cats of the mountains.
With thundering paws the brown tabby leader led his warriors through the territory of the Syndicate, ignoring the scent markers and any doubt he may have had, barreling straight where the scents of these heathens was strongest, the heart of their territory, their camp. While it likely would have been smarter to attack during the night, when most of the enemy was asleep, Grousestar had chosen broad daylight to attack. If he were to defeat an enemy, he wanted to defeat them squarely, not with an advantage.
He could tell they were getting closer to the camp, the scents were growing stronger. Claws unsheathing, Grousestar flattened his ears against his head, making sure his breathing was controlled so that he could maintain his stamina. This would be a hard battle, these cats would fight to the death and with every dirty trick in the book, he knew, but he had faith in his clan and he had faith in Starclan.
With a loud, piercing yowl, the leader launched himself into the Dusk Syndicate clearing, fur bristling and emerald gaze blazing.
"Skyclan, attack!"
It was time to put an end to this reckless band of monsters once and for all.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 4th, 2017, 02:36 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Serendipity

Flash's ears pricked up as he heard a soft thunder of paws. The ginger tabby stiffened as he smelled... Skyclan! "Every cat, get up!" he yowled. "Skyclan is on our territory!"

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old May 4th, 2017, 02:53 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Ripplestripe perked her ears. A battle, she thought. Ripplestripe knew about the growing tension between the Syndicate and Skyclan, but she did not see the battle coming today. Ripplestripe was never the battle hungry type like others she knew. She preferred to go on long, peaceful hunts and sun bathe, letting her fur absorb the yellow rays. Ripplestripe realized she was running, faster than she ever had before. Her nose led her toward her leader and she was determined to win this fight. Her long, lithe body moved perfectly through the brush, squeezing through every bush and around every tree. Her fur grazed her surrounding slightly and caused a little irritation, but right now she didn't care. She leaped and crouched, making her way behind Grousestar. I will win, she thought.

[character site]
Old May 4th, 2017, 03:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Lonestar23

[Sorry for all of the really bad starters ;v; ]

The elder snarled and launched herself at the nearest Dusk Syndicate cat at the call of her leaders command, her claws out and teeth bared. Excitement boiled in her blood and the battle roared in her ears, finally, after the Liberations she hadn't really gotten any action, so this was incredibly exciting. Rainpebble spotted the cat she decided to tousle with and grinned "Don't worry, you won't have to hold back a bit." she giggled as she snuck in a swipe and leaped backwards, her silver hues blazing, ready to go.

@Jay-Jay

The ginger apprentice flattened his ears and swiftly lurched forward at his leaders call, his blood pumped and his senses hightly acute, this was his first battle, and he was terrified, he hadn't gotten the proper training yet and he wasn't sure about what he was supposed to do other than take the Dusk Syndicate down. Sweetpaw knew that he wasn't the best warrior yet, but he planed on making it through this battle alive, he just hoped that not too many dusk syndicate cats would attack him.

@Lilly
[I was posting all the others so I hope this is alright]

The newly made apprentice shifted and slunk through the battling horde of cats, slipping through the battling pairs with ease, he was small enough after all. The young Tom stopped and looked up at a molly, his green hues sparkled with curiosity and flashed with slight horror, she was much bigger than he was and in all honesty he didn't stand a chance, not with the little amount of training he had received. Hummingpaw flattened his ears and crouched down, his hackles raised and his fangs showing "Don't think it'll be easy to beat me just because you're bigger!" he snapped, fear momentarily getting the best of him.

@Turtlestrike

Starfall hesitantly launched herself into battle, her sky blue hues wide with horror, were they really picking a battle with the Dusk Syndicate? She got rid of her thoughts with the shake of her head and let out a growl. No, there's no need to second guess Grousestars decisions, I support Skyclan to my last breath. The ragdoll warrior turned her attention to the closest Dusk Syndicate cat and snarled "I won't forgive you for killing my clanmates!" she snapped, her tail lashed behind her as she readied herself for an attack.

@Skelly

The fluffy white molly wasn't too pleased at the sudden battle cry, she had been sleeping peacefully in her den when she had heard the Skyclan leader scream at the top of his lungs the order to attack, she was having such a nice dream to. But it couldn't be helped, the fighter pushed her way through the battling crowd of cats until she spotted one that may actually be able to put up a fight. She looked at the Skyclaner, her face was emotionless, her blue orbs gave nothing away as the glistened "I am not merciful upon my foes and I do not expect you to be merciful upon me. Now if you understand my conditions, let us fight to decide who the victor shall be." she stated, her tail flicked behind her as she awaited for the molly to make the first move.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 4th, 2017 at 03:41 PM.
Old May 4th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Lonestar23

[Sorry for all of the really bad starters ;v; ]

The elder snarled and launched herself at the nearest Dusk Syndicate cat at the call of her leaders command, her claws out and teeth bared. Excitement boiled in her blood and the battle roared in her ears, finally, after the Liberations she hadn't really gotten any action, so this was incredibly exciting. Rainpebble spotted the cat she decided to tousle with and grinned "Don't worry, you won't have to hold back a bit." she giggled as she snuck in a swipe and leaped backwards, her silver hues blazing, ready to go.

@Jay-Jay

The ginger apprentice flattened his ears and swiftly lurched forward at his leaders call, his blood pumped and his senses hightly acute, this was his first battle, and he was terrified, he hadn't gotten the proper training yet and he wasn't sure about what he was supposed to do other than take the Dusk Syndicate down. Sweetpaw knew that he wasn't the best warrior yet, but he planed on making it through this battle alive, he just hoped that not too many dusk syndicate cats would attack him.

@Lilly
[I was posting all the others so I hope this is alright]

The newly made apprentice shifted and slunk through the battling horde of cats, slipping through the battling pairs with ease, he was small enough after all. The young Tom stopped and looked up at a molly, his green hues sparkled with curiosity and flashed with slight horror, she was much bigger than he was and in all honesty he didn't stand a chance, not with the little amount of training he had received. Hummingpaw flattened his ears and crouched down, his hackles raised and his fangs showing "Don't think it'll be easy to beat me just because you're bigger!" he snapped, fear momentarily getting the best of him.

@Turtlestrike

Starfall hesitantly launched herself into battle, her sky blue hues wide with horror, were they really picking a battle with the Dusk Syndicate? She got rid of her thoughts with the shake of her head and let out a growl. No, there's no need to second guess Grousestars decisions, I support Skyclan to my last breath. The ragdoll warrior turned her attention to the closest Dusk Syndicate cat and snarled "I won't forgive you for killing my clanmates!" she snapped, her tail lashed behind her as she readied herself for an attack.

@Skelly

The fluffy white molly wasn't too pleased at the sudden battle cry, she had been sleeping peacefully in her den when she had heard the Skyclan leader scream at the top of his lungs the order to attack, she was having such a nice dream to. But it couldn't be helped, the fighter pushed her way through the battling crowd of cats until she spotted one that may actually be able to put up a fight. She looked at the Skyclaner, her face was emotionless, her blue orbs gave nothing away as the glistened "I am not merciful upon my foes and I do not expect you to be merciful upon me. Now if you understand my conditions, let us fight to decide who the victor shall be." she stated, her tail flicked behind her as she awaited for the molly to make the first move.
Forgot who I was doing.. .0_0}
The small cat saw Sweet paw and jumped on the cat, claw sinking into his fur.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 4th, 2017, 03:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Alabasterpaw glanced around. There was one cat she was looking for... and it was time to end this once and for all. No one would notice. No one would care. It was a battle, after all-- who would see her fighting him in the midst of all this? And then he would be dead. No more drama... oh sure, she would have lost her sister's love, but she was pretty sure that was already long gone. Besides! She'd have an excuse to get out of this sorry Clan. It was really sickening. Once again, Alabasterpaw's hues scanned the area. Pretty soon? It would all be over. Pretty soon? Things were going to get very, very ugly. She didn't care whether Bluepaw would prefer her to quicken things up or not. That wasn't her style. This would be very, very slow... she'd probably just let him bleed out. The more pain, the better... Alabasterpaw was a twisted feline. What had happened to her? No one knew. Even she wasn't quite sure why she loved the thought of this so much, but perhaps it was the knowledge she had nothing else stable in her life. Her heartbreaking experiences and her murderous heart, those were the two things that kept her going. Poor Alabasterpaw. It might be beneficial to look at things from her angle. She was a bad cat, but she'd had troubles in her life that were only dreamt of by others. And, the white feline dropped back, keeping a careful lookout for the tom she hated so much.
@Noire

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 4th, 2017 at 03:55 PM.
Old May 4th, 2017, 03:58 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Lonestar23
@Skelly

Lioncry looked upon the cats that rushed from their dens, most looking drowsy as if they'd just woken up. They were a strange crowd, she had to give them that. Some looked as if they might be from the other Clans, others looked like former kittypets, and then many different cats, and of them, very few looked merciful. She let out a snarl as a white cat caught her eye. Lioncry evenly met her blue stare with her own yellow one. Lioncry was a large golden brown molly with a lighter underside and a blackish tail tip. “I wouldn't expect a mouse-brain like you to even know what mercy is, so I didn't expect anything but a merciless fight!” Lioncry spat, her eyes glinting dangerously. She'd come here today not only for her Clan, but for her kit. She wanted Smokeykit to grow up in a safe environment, one without the threat of the Dusk Syndicate. Swiping her tongue over her maw, she dipped her head. “So be it.” and with that, she unsheathed her claws and started pacing in front of the white she-cat. Then, without warning, she moved in, rearing up and slashing both paws towards the cat, one above and one below, each coming from a different direction. It would hopefully limit the white molly's choices to either backing up or slipping under, and that would give her the upper paw, but only if it worked.
Old May 4th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Former SkyClan skiity!}
Cloudpaw racedouit of the fighters den. Skyuclan?! I can't fight them! he'd wailed. Hesawhis sister fighting a brown tom and couldn't help. He hacked away. "I am cloudpaw, fighter of Dusk Syndicate. I will protect my clan!" He hissed and threw himself into battle.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 4th, 2017, 04:35 PM

My Mood: Dead

Aquarius hurled herself into the battle, her gray fur on end and a crooked smile on her face. She lurched forward, glaring around with her icy blue eyes for someone to fight. This was her time. Maybe she could finally advance in the ranks; become a fighter instead of a hunter. This was it, this was finally it. She snarled, longing for the familiar splash of blood on her tongue. She yearned for the metallic tang and the crimson skies, and would do anything to rise up in the ranks of the Syndicate, even at the cost of someone else's life.

(Someone feel free to join!!)

Last edited by Aquarius; May 4th, 2017 at 04:38 PM.
Closed Thread