Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:21 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Breaking Dawn
Today 06:20 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:09 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2017, 05:52 PM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Whisperingpaw stood to the side in the training grounds. Her blue eyes watching and learning as she observed the cats. There was so much to learn sometimes she wondered if she would ever make it as a warrior.

There wasn't much time left in her apprenticeship and with her mentor MIA she usually came out here to watch and if she was lucky practice with another apprentice. So like her usual self she laid there completely still with her head on her paws wishing her brother or friend would come along.

@Stormfeather
Old April 22nd, 2017, 05:57 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperingheart View Post
Whisperingpaw stood to the side in the training grounds. Her blue eyes watching and learning as she observed the cats. There was so much to learn sometimes she wondered if she would ever make it as a warrior.

There wasn't much time left in her apprenticeship and with her mentor MIA she usually came out here to watch and if she was lucky practice with another apprentice. So like her usual self she laid there completely still with her head on her paws wishing her brother or friend would come along.

@Stormfeather
Hollowpaw charged into the training grounds with a mouse dangling from his jaws. Sniffing the air, his jaws parted slightly, Hollowpaw dropped the mouse and called, "Hey, Whisperingpaw!"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Hollowpaw charged into the training grounds with a mouse dangling from his jaws. Sniffing the air, his jaws parted slightly, Hollowpaw dropped the mouse and called, "Hey, Whisperingpaw!"

Her ears perked at the sound of someone calling her name. "Hey, Whisperingpaw!" Her blue eye'd gaze looked around her before she spotted Hollowpaw with a mouse dropped in front of him. He must have just been hunting. "Whats up Hollowpaw?" She replied getting to her paws and trotting over towards him eagerly a small smile on her face.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:43 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Her ears perked at the sound of someone calling her name. "Hey, Whisperingpaw!" Her blue eye'd gaze looked around her before she spotted Hollowpaw with a mouse dropped in front of him. He must have just been hunting. "Whats up Hollowpaw?" She replied getting to her paws and trotting over towards him eagerly a small smile on her face.
"Well, I've just been hunting, and was really bored, when I remembered you liked to come here." He smiled sheepishly. "Want to practice?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:44 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Ratpaw tilted his head to one side as Badgerbite asked him the question. It was strange but he knew not to question her, he unsheathed both his claws and lifted one of his cream colored paws to show her. His claws were small and very thorn-like. Ratpaw wasn't the largest of cats, he had been the smallest kit of his mothers litter and the only one to survive. Ratpaws ears flatten against his head, he hoped his mentor didn't think of him to be weak. "They're small but I am sure I could do a lot of damage anyway." He said with his head raised high. He was going to proof himself, no matter how small or weak he may seem.
An amused purr erupted over the warrior as Ratpaw spoke. "Well, you passed your first lesson with flying colors. Listening to instruction is the first thing that any good warrior should learn to do. It can mean life or death!" Badgerbite was exaggerating just a bit, of course it would be the difference between life and death; however, she was very impressed by the small cats words and spirit. Lifting her paw, she extended her claws. They were far from intimidating, as they weren't ridiculously long, but they were sharpened. Sharpened enough that whenever Badgerbite scratched herself it would leave marks and sores. The senior warrior was numbed to the pain, so it didn't bother her much. "Keep them sharpened." Sweet and simple instruction. "Now, lets see what you can do. Show me your defensive stance." Badgerbite was well aware that the apprentice probably would not be able to pull off a defensive stance entirely correct, but she needed to know what she was working with.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]
Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:55 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@Shinyrobin

"Oh, Sorry. Yeah, Oat- I mean Oakpaw."

Another small giggle emerged from her as he caught and corrected himself but that came to an abrupt halt as he spoke again and this time it left her feeling upset.

"And thats not what im talking about. You know, those apprentices that think theyre warriors even though they're still apprentices. They usually like to take out all their anger and stress and whatever on me for some reason. Maybe because im small and what happened to my parents..."

She was just quiet not really sure of what to say. She herself didn't know her brother to be like that. Well not exactly. He did kinda think like he was a warrior but she had never seen him angry with anyone other then his mentor when she would be busy stuffing her face with prey.

"You can come along if you want to. Maybe we could train together or something..."

His next set of words caught her attention again. "For sure!" she replied happily.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
"Well, I've just been hunting, and was really bored, when I remembered you liked to come here." He smiled sheepishly. "Want to practice?"
"Well, I've just been hunting, and was really bored, when I remembered you liked to come here.""Want to practice?"

She couldn't help but be amused. "Sure!" she grinned as she playfully tagged him on the ear before running a short distance and getting into her 'battle stance'.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 07:16 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
An amused purr erupted over the warrior as Ratpaw spoke. "Well, you passed your first lesson with flying colors. Listening to instruction is the first thing that any good warrior should learn to do. It can mean life or death!" Badgerbite was exaggerating just a bit, of course it would be the difference between life and death; however, she was very impressed by the small cats words and spirit. Lifting her paw, she extended her claws. They were far from intimidating, as they weren't ridiculously long, but they were sharpened. Sharpened enough that whenever Badgerbite scratched herself it would leave marks and sores. The senior warrior was numbed to the pain, so it didn't bother her much. "Keep them sharpened." Sweet and simple instruction. "Now, lets see what you can do. Show me your defensive stance." Badgerbite was well aware that the apprentice probably would not be able to pull off a defensive stance entirely correct, but she needed to know what she was working with.
Happiness soon shone in the young cats eyes, he had never gotten a real praise before. He nodded to the she-cat, he was going to sharpen his claws as much as possible. A confused look flashed across his face as he was asked to do a defensive stance, he flatten his ears and shook his head. He had watched his other clanmates play fight enough that he thought he knew how to do the defensive stance. Ratpaw imagined he was confronted with an enemy cat, his back arched a bit and he pulled his lips back into a snarl. His tail rose high and keep his claws unsheathed. He kind of felt ridiculous but kept the stance, hoping he didn't look too stupid.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 22nd, 2017, 09:05 PM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@Whisperingheart

"Mkay then, Lets go." He said, walking out of the den and looking around. Cats started to get up and eat something from the fresh-kill pile, laying down and sharing tongues. His eyes were focused on two apprentices who were sitting down near where the warriors ate, heads held high as they watched Acornpaw, one of them growling at him. Acornpaw growled quietly at them as well, ears laid back as he watched them
Old April 22nd, 2017, 09:13 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
"Well, I've just been hunting, and was really bored, when I remembered you liked to come here.""Want to practice?"

She couldn't help but be amused. "Sure!" she grinned as she playfully tagged him on the ear before running a short distance and getting into her 'battle stance'.
Hollowpaw let out a mock-growl and tackled the bigger apprentice, his eyes flashing with mischief. "I think I'm pretty good at this!"
Closed Thread