Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:45 PM
There's always an...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:43 PM
How's your pfp?
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:41 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:39 PM

Old December 4th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@AbsurdJinx

Pearlpaw was actually overjoyed that the tom understood what she wanted to do and as she leapt to her paws, she darted towards the camp entrance. Her tail streamed behind her until she skidded to a halt at the entrance. It had just dawned on her that she was about to leave Onyxpaw behind so she turned to look at the tom, assuming he had started making his way towards her. She was ready to go! How could he not be excited to hunt! Pearlpaw always loved the territory and always just wanted to explore and hunt and prove herself to the clan. Even though she couldn't talk, she felt as though some felines simply left her in the dust.

As Onyxpaw caught up, Pearlpaw darted out the camp and into the territory, the normally soggy ground was drying up with the arrival of colder weather. However, that didn't mean the water left wasn't cold. It was icy on her paw pads and sent shocking waves of cold up her legs making her move quicker. She didn't like the feeling, in fact she wasn't used to it. It would be their first leaf-bare. It was a strange thing. It was always warm from as far back as she could remember. Things change though, even the seasons.

Pearlpaw paused a few tree lengths outside the camp and turned to look at Onyxpaw. Her icy hues thrilled to be out here. However, she was really waiting on the tom to take the lead and take her somewhere to hunt. She was certain he knew the best places by now!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 4th, 2017, 07:37 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Frowning, Willowpaw studied the height and width of the log. It wasn't too high, and it wasn't too wide. Feeling confident, Willowpaw backed up and took a running start. She tried her best to look as graceful as her mentor as she leaped, and landed on the ground. Willowpaw looked at her mentor, eyes shining in wait for approval or disapproval. To her, it didn't matter. She wanted to get better. She wanted to stand out.

(Bump @Rubinaito )
(Sorry for taking so long!)

Nightshade watched Willowpaw carefully, noticing all the little things that made her jump different from Willowpaw's. Her eyes gleamed with slight approval, smirking to herself. Willowpaw already had the body for such graceful leaps, that was to be sure. With enough gentle nudging in the right direction and the occasional words of encouragement, Willowpaw would be able to use the jump to her advantage in battle as well in her day-to-day life. "Good job." Her words weren't warm, but they weren't cold either. It was as if she was stating a fact, rather than praising her apprentice. "Remember, your tail is a critical instrument in keeping your balance. Flicking it ever so slightly will ensure a smoother landing." She advised, before heading down the trail again.

(Which border is first?)

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cloudstrike flicked an ear as a quiet sound reached it. The molly no longer believed she was doing anything wrong, though, so she didn’t bother to investigate it. Her eyes were locked on her target and he mind focused for once. She had no idea that Honeythistle was following her, beside that one little sound. Her skills had been dulled by moons of disuse and she could not tell that someone was behind her. Secure in her beliefs that she was alone and not doing anything wrong, Cloudstrike leapt. Just as her claws touched her prey, a loud voice shattered the quiet of the forest by shouting her name. Suddenly understanding how prey felt, Cloudstrike jumped. Honeythistle’s voice had startled her, but she had still managed to catch the frog. Ears anxiously flattened to her head, Cloudstrike turned around with a demure smile and light eyes. “Hi, Honey...” She mewed in the most quiet, unprovoking voice she could. Apparently, she had been wrong. Honey was most definitely upset. “I wanted a snack and you weren’t around so I figured I’d find one myself...” Her argument didn’t sound as convincing under Honeythistle’s piercing stare. Feeling it break down, she added in an almost whisper, “We can share if you like...” Slowly, Cloudstrike picked up her frog and brought it to Honeythistle, dropping it in front of him with a persuasive smile.
When the white feline greeted him, Honeythistle simply stared on, his greenish yellow gaze piercing through her, and a grim line of a smile appeared on his maw. He made no sudden movement, just the sound of his breathing made his ears twitch. Honeythistle had the right to be angry with her; she hunted. She knew the rules! He repeated her words, "You wanted a snack," he paused, making sure that they both were consuming this information. "But, you couldn't find me," Another pause. "So, you found one yourself?" His voice sounded calm, but if noted correctly, it held that eerie poisonous emotion that he knew would blow up into rage. "You could had looked for me!" The silver tom yelled, his pelt bristling every which way. The calm before the storm was over, he was overreacting. Anyone around them could see that much. Yet, everyone around them could not throw their two cents in. This was their relationship, their business alone. She was his mate, and though he didn't control excessively of what she thought or what she did, common sense was that she listened to him. Honeythistle didn't know why it was taking her so long to comprehend the rules. She was still independent - yes. But, she was still dependent on him. Unfortunately, he fell in love with this wide-eyed, blue-eyed, angelically white-furred beauty. He was crazy about her. She drove him insane, sometimes. Honeythistle resided to pacing for a moment, first staring down at the catch, and shaking his head. "I prefer not." He growled, then proceeded to move back and forth as he thought about what he was gonna do with this molly. It dawned on him, that earlier he claimed her as his mate - yet, she was not. At least, not yet. She accepted the rules, but she did not pay much respect towards him. Was that because she was not his full time mate? Perhaps, so. Honeythistle stopped his pacing, staring at Cloudstrike with a thoughtful expression. The quicker she became his mate, the quicker he could get her...situated. In the right direction. "Cloudstrike," he paused, staring at her solemnly. "Do you remember what I taught you? Do you remember what I expect of you and from you?"
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Sorry for taking so long!)

Nightshade watched Willowpaw carefully, noticing all the little things that made her jump different from Willowpaw's. Her eyes gleamed with slight approval, smirking to herself. Willowpaw already had the body for such graceful leaps, that was to be sure. With enough gentle nudging in the right direction and the occasional words of encouragement, Willowpaw would be able to use the jump to her advantage in battle as well in her day-to-day life. "Good job." Her words weren't warm, but they weren't cold either. It was as if she was stating a fact, rather than praising her apprentice. "Remember, your tail is a critical instrument in keeping your balance. Flicking it ever so slightly will ensure a smoother landing." She advised, before heading down the trail again.

(Which border is first?)
(It's no problem! And I'm pretty sure Nightshade said RC border.)

Willowpaw's eyes shimmered with joy that she had gotten it right. Despite Nightshade's monotone approval, her mentor's praise felt just as special. The tabby listened closely as Nightshade spoke about balance. Flick tail slightly when I jump, she relayed in her head, taking a mental note. "Got it," she responded, half to herself. Willowpaw glanced behind her. Where were her siblings now? Was Berrypaw doing okay? Her twin might've scared off his mentor before they had a chance to train. Willowpaw almost giggled to herself. Owlpaw was surely out trying to stalk, and Hollypaw was most likely chatting his mentor up. Hollypaw was shy, but he would talk when he got excited. Willowpaw blinked as Nightshade continued down the trail. She trotted after her, remembering to keep her movements graceful and balanced. "How am I doing so far?"
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:57 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

When the white feline greeted him, Honeythistle simply stared on, his greenish yellow gaze piercing through her, and a grim line of a smile appeared on his maw. He made no sudden movement, just the sound of his breathing made his ears twitch. Honeythistle had the right to be angry with her; she hunted. She knew the rules! He repeated her words, "You wanted a snack," he paused, making sure that they both were consuming this information. "But, you couldn't find me," Another pause. "So, you found one yourself?" His voice sounded calm, but if noted correctly, it held that eerie poisonous emotion that he knew would blow up into rage. "You could had looked for me!" The silver tom yelled, his pelt bristling every which way. The calm before the storm was over, he was overreacting. Anyone around them could see that much. Yet, everyone around them could not throw their two cents in. This was their relationship, their business alone. She was his mate, and though he didn't control excessively of what she thought or what she did, common sense was that she listened to him. Honeythistle didn't know why it was taking her so long to comprehend the rules. She was still independent - yes. But, she was still dependent on him. Unfortunately, he fell in love with this wide-eyed, blue-eyed, angelically white-furred beauty. He was crazy about her. She drove him insane, sometimes. Honeythistle resided to pacing for a moment, first staring down at the catch, and shaking his head. "I prefer not." He growled, then proceeded to move back and forth as he thought about what he was gonna do with this molly. It dawned on him, that earlier he claimed her as his mate - yet, she was not. At least, not yet. She accepted the rules, but she did not pay much respect towards him. Was that because she was not his full time mate? Perhaps, so. Honeythistle stopped his pacing, staring at Cloudstrike with a thoughtful expression. The quicker she became his mate, the quicker he could get her...situated. In the right direction. "Cloudstrike," he paused, staring at her solemnly. "Do you remember what I taught you? Do you remember what I expect of you and from you?"
Cloudstrike saw Honeythistle’s angry eyes and melted in on herself. Hopefully if she looked as apologetic as possible, he wouldn’t get too angry. Her words sounded mousebrained when he repeated them and all Cloudstrike could do was nod timidly. She wasn’t one for picking up on tone, but no one could mistake the tom’s anger when he started yelling. Cloudstrike crouched down and pinned her ears back, bracing herself in the wave of Honeythistle’s fury. His fur was puffed up to the point where Cloudstrike felt it might reach out and touch her. He started thinking and Cloudstrike couldn’t tell if he was thinking about why he’d ever entered into a relationship with her and regretting it, or if he was thinking about why she just couldn’t understand, or what to do with her. Whichever he was thinking about, Cloudstrike felt an odd sense of guilt. She felt as if she’d let Honeythistle down and she didn’t like it. Obviously, offering her catch wasn’t the right move, as he didn’t appear to appreciate the offer. Honeythistle has started pacing and Cloudstrike couldn’t help but feel like she was awaiting some gruesome fate. The white feline remained silent, waiting for her condemnation without a word in order to not provoke Honeythistle anymore. She almost flinched when he said her name but instead fixed him with innocent doe eyes and nodded. “I remember, Honeythistle! I thought it was fine at first, but I can see that it was wrong now. I’m sorry.” Hopefully her apology would sufficiently appease the angry tom.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:26 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: ShadowClan Territory

@king kaleb!

The expanse of territory wasn't something completely unfamiliar to Marshfur, of course, despite how out of it she was most of the time. Walks were something she enjoyed, one of the few things these days. Perhaps it was the fresh air, maybe it was the peaceful isolation that kept her head clear. If she were being honest, she didn't quite know. As blank as she was, she did feel sometimes. Being on walks, whatever the weather, just felt like home to Marshfur. Back in the camp, she felt closed off, trapped. Everything that haunted her was held there, the fate of her parents, her sister, her love interest. Her hope. Every time she entered the camp, suddenly walls were closing in on her, doors were slamming shut, and she was alone. Out here, in the territory, the wild, it felt good. This was where she belonged, and maybe deep down, she knew it.

Silently, she padded through the forest, paws making soft noises against the grass with each step. She was a few steps behind Daydream, eyes to her feet, as if afraid to let the overwhelming sense of freedom take her. The sense of being able to breathe, the weight of her shame being lifted off her chest. In the presence of another cat, she felt she could not give in to the urge to feel okay, even for a short while.

"I know you asked me to help you gather herbs," She said suddenly, eyes glued to each blade of grass she pressed beneath her paws, "But why do you want me out here?"

love
characters
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:29 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(It's no problem! And I'm pretty sure Nightshade said RC border.)

Willowpaw's eyes shimmered with joy that she had gotten it right. Despite Nightshade's monotone approval, her mentor's praise felt just as special. The tabby listened closely as Nightshade spoke about balance. Flick tail slightly when I jump, she relayed in her head, taking a mental note. "Got it," she responded, half to herself. Willowpaw glanced behind her. Where were her siblings now? Was Berrypaw doing okay? Her twin might've scared off his mentor before they had a chance to train. Willowpaw almost giggled to herself. Owlpaw was surely out trying to stalk, and Hollypaw was most likely chatting his mentor up. Hollypaw was shy, but he would talk when he got excited. Willowpaw blinked as Nightshade continued down the trail. She trotted after her, remembering to keep her movements graceful and balanced. "How am I doing so far?"
Nightshade nodded simply as Willowpaw responded, continuing down the path. Her mind didn't wander, as it was rude for a lady to have her thoughts on other things; however, she didn't notice that Willowpaw's mind had drifted to thoughts of her siblings and didn't make a move to correct it as a result. Her ear flicked slightly, the only sign that she had heard Willowpaw's question as she considered how Willowpaw was doing thus far. "You're doing adequately, Willowpaw." She finally said, keeping on the path and her eyes focused ahead. "Which, I might add, is better than I expect from the average apprentice at your age." She added, again stating it as a fact rather than sounding like she was praising the young cat. The sound of a river alerted Nightshade to where they were in the territory, and her head turned ever so slightly to the side. "Here is our first stop." She moved forward slightly, using her paw to part away some branches for Willowpaw so that the smaller feline could see what Nightshade could. "That river in the distance is the main hunting grounds for RiverClan. We are at the very edge of ShadowClan territory here. Now, as a quick little test, can you separate the RiverClan scent from the ShadowClan?" She asked, looking over at Willowpaw expectantly. She knew it was likely that Willowpaw could since ShadowClan had spent a while in the RiverClan territory.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Nightshade nodded simply as Willowpaw responded, continuing down the path. Her mind didn't wander, as it was rude for a lady to have her thoughts on other things; however, she didn't notice that Willowpaw's mind had drifted to thoughts of her siblings and didn't make a move to correct it as a result. Her ear flicked slightly, the only sign that she had heard Willowpaw's question as she considered how Willowpaw was doing thus far. "You're doing adequately, Willowpaw." She finally said, keeping on the path and her eyes focused ahead. "Which, I might add, is better than I expect from the average apprentice at your age." She added, again stating it as a fact rather than sounding like she was praising the young cat. The sound of a river alerted Nightshade to where they were in the territory, and her head turned ever so slightly to the side. "Here is our first stop." She moved forward slightly, using her paw to part away some branches for Willowpaw so that the smaller feline could see what Nightshade could. "That river in the distance is the main hunting grounds for RiverClan. We are at the very edge of ShadowClan territory here. Now, as a quick little test, can you separate the RiverClan scent from the ShadowClan?" She asked, looking over at Willowpaw expectantly. She knew it was likely that Willowpaw could since ShadowClan had spent a while in the RiverClan territory.
Willowpaw half smiled. She was grateful for the statement, but she now realized it sounded too much like a statement than a praise. Willowpaw continued on with the molly ahead of her, but came to an abrupt stop as Nightshade stopped. Her white paws padded up beside her mentor, careful not to pass the invisible border. Willowpaw acknowledged her question with a nod as she was already smelling the RiverClan air. She could easily distinguish ShadowClan and RiverClan as she had spent a moon or two with them during the Flood. She had always hated the fish, but she had to eat. "RiverClan has a fishy smell while ShadowClan has a more earthy, pine tree smell," she responded as-a-matter-of-factly. Willowpaw stared at the invisible line, trying to imagine it. She had to know exactly where the border was in the future, or she would likely stir up drama in the Clans. Willowpaw shuddered at the thought. She wanted to stand out, but not like that. Trying to get back on track, Willowpaw tried to imagine the scents of the other Clans. She was sure she wouldn't have to worry about SkyClan's. She knew they were far from the Clans. ThunderClan... she could imagine that they too had an earthy smell. She heard the cats hunt in the undergrowth. Ugh. Imagine having burrs in your pelt every day. Then there was WindClan. Perhaps they would smell like.. smell like.. Willowpaw frowned. She couldn't think of a smell! Oh well, she thought. I'm sure I'll know it when I smell it. Willowpaw looked back at her mentor, awaiting further instruction.
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:06 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cloudstrike saw Honeythistle’s angry eyes and melted in on herself. Hopefully if she looked as apologetic as possible, he wouldn’t get too angry. Her words sounded mousebrained when he repeated them and all Cloudstrike could do was nod timidly. She wasn’t one for picking up on tone, but no one could mistake the tom’s anger when he started yelling. Cloudstrike crouched down and pinned her ears back, bracing herself in the wave of Honeythistle’s fury. His fur was puffed up to the point where Cloudstrike felt it might reach out and touch her. He started thinking and Cloudstrike couldn’t tell if he was thinking about why he’d ever entered into a relationship with her and regretting it, or if he was thinking about why she just couldn’t understand, or what to do with her. Whichever he was thinking about, Cloudstrike felt an odd sense of guilt. She felt as if she’d let Honeythistle down and she didn’t like it. Obviously, offering her catch wasn’t the right move, as he didn’t appear to appreciate the offer. Honeythistle has started pacing and Cloudstrike couldn’t help but feel like she was awaiting some gruesome fate. The white feline remained silent, waiting for her condemnation without a word in order to not provoke Honeythistle anymore. She almost flinched when he said her name but instead fixed him with innocent doe eyes and nodded. “I remember, Honeythistle! I thought it was fine at first, but I can see that it was wrong now. I’m sorry.” Hopefully her apology would sufficiently appease the angry tom.
Honeythistle let out a huffed, certainly still dissatisfied, but his boiling anger started to boil low on temperature. As he found out in Riverclan, the molly before him was something delicate. She wasn't as feisty, but she carried a sweet, kit-like nature. No one could stay mad at her. No one, except Honeythistle. Especially when he felt that she done things out of spite. However, this was not the path to go when it came to Cloudstrike. Strawberrythorn easily retaliated without much of grace in her words, Rosenose hardly ever angered him, but she was rather envious, and that got on Honeythistle's nerves, Pearlstream pushed his buttons until she knew when she went to far, and Mothflower hardly ever made him angry. Maybe it was because she knew him much longer than the other mollies, and therefore knew how to keep his fire extinguished. Cloudstrike was new in this affair. A more gentle, sugary soul. Honeythistle roamed his eyes over her figure, huffing once more as to keep himself angry at her. Honeythistle dismissed her apology, rolling his eyes uptowards the sky and muttering to starclan to give him strength. "You know I don't expect you to do this again, right?" He sat down, narrowing his eyes at her. Then he got up, slithering his way towards the molly. "Actually," he began, swiping up his tail behind him. "You need to promise me - promise me right now that you're gonna follow those rules. And, if you're tired of living by those rules, all you have to do is tell me you want to leave...I wouldn't stop you." She had free will to do what she want, but as his mate, she had to follow these estranged rules. Once she promise him such, Honeythistle faintly caught the scent of his mother. The smell of heavy milk, and it made his heart calm. So, calm that he got up, and gently brushed his tail alongside the crestfallen molly. "Come on, Cloudstrike. I want you to meet someone special to me." Honeythistle rather do this now than later. Introduce her to his mother as his mate. What was the point of spending a lot of time with the white feline if he wasn't making her anything more? Honeythistle concluded that this was the right path to go. This was the best decision to go.

@Duststorm

Old December 4th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Holding back an irritated sigh, the she-cat trudged on in silence next to her apprentice until they reached the oak tree. She held up her tail for Vixenpaw to stop. Ahead lay a huge collection of nuts around a cluster of different trees. Something was bound to come out and feed, especially in these tough times.
Vixenpaw sat on her haunches beside her mentor, half-lidded eyes lazily spanning the ground under the copse of trees. Sure enough, the ground was positively covered in nuts. Prey was bound to be around meals like that all over the ground. But the breeze wasn't carrying any scents their way, and they were too far away to see any movement. Sighing softly, she dropped into a hunting crouch and began to creep downwind along the edge of the trees and inching closer to the base of a particularly large one. As she came around the trunk, she spotted not one but two little mice close together. One was busily nibbling at the shell of a nut while the other stood on its tiny hindpaws and sniffed the air. Vixenpaw didn't stay put a moment longer than she needed, she bolt right for them and pounced quickly on one mouse, pinning it with her front paw and grabbing onto the other's tail. In a movement that was lightning fast, she flicked her head sideways and sent the rodent flying through the air. It smacked into the trunk of the tree with a sickening 'smack' and fell to the ground, it's breathing rapid and shallow and its eyes glazed. Next, she picked up the mouse she still had pinned in her jaws by its head and made a quick jerk motion before letting it fall to the earth, it's neck broken. The apprentice turned back to her mentor now, her eyes alight with a bored frustration. "Now are we done?"

(Think my girl may have some anger problems.)