Last post by Maybi
Today 12:09 PM

Old July 8th, 2017, 11:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

The deputy tried to keep his pace steady as he heard Darkclaws, despite wanting to slow down. Forcing himself to slow down slightly, he took a breath in, calming himself slightly. Then he forced himself to jerk back to attention. Forcing himself to keep calm now, Goldeneye started to sprint once again, this time listening to Darkclaws. It was almost as if he was an apprentice again, and it was almost nice. He was gliding on the ground now, or, at least, that's what he felt like to him. This was definitely better than what he had been doing, and he could almost forget what he was supposed to be doing.

But he couldn't. Goldeneye had a clan to save. He couldn't forget what he was doing, or risk the end of Shadowclan. "Thanks!" He called quickly, focusing on getting back to camp. Tempestjay better have gotten some kits and queens out, or else things would not turn out well. The deputy was panicking, and he couldn't exactly deny it. But he had to force himself to stay somewhat calm, or else the terrible idea that Shadowclan would be washed away forever would come to his mind once again.
Rasberrybubble started to sprint towards camp," I hope my precious Eclipsekit is safe..." she half-fretted sprinting towards camp," Atleast Eclipsekit can brag to the Riverclan kits that he saw the territory..." she sighed (she's a part-time queen part-time warrior)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 8th, 2017, 06:29 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

The deputy tried to keep his pace steady as he heard Darkclaws, despite wanting to slow down. Forcing himself to slow down slightly, he took a breath in, calming himself slightly. Then he forced himself to jerk back to attention. Forcing himself to keep calm now, Goldeneye started to sprint once again, this time listening to Darkclaws. It was almost as if he was an apprentice again, and it was almost nice. He was gliding on the ground now, or, at least, that's what he felt like to him. This was definitely better than what he had been doing, and he could almost forget what he was supposed to be doing.

But he couldn't. Goldeneye had a clan to save. He couldn't forget what he was doing, or risk the end of Shadowclan. "Thanks!" He called quickly, focusing on getting back to camp. Tempestjay better have gotten some kits and queens out, or else things would not turn out well. The deputy was panicking, and he couldn't exactly deny it. But he had to force himself to stay somewhat calm, or else the terrible idea that Shadowclan would be washed away forever would come to his mind once again.

Darkclaws offered the tom a slight smile before returning his focus to the task at hand "You're welcome," He said as he continued to run. I didn't believe the rain would cause a flood in the camp The tom thought to himself. He then thought about his niece, Lightfall She's not going to be happy about this He thought with a sigh.

"This reminds me of the time when Riverclan flooded all those moons ago and we all had to stay at our burial ground," His eyes got cloudy as he told the deputy. "I lost a friend during those times to sickness, my niece she lost her father though she had not yet been born. I just hope that we don't have to lose any warriors to sickness again." The dark tom sighed once more but continued on.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 9th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Feathermaw

My Mood: Stressed

Deathclaw walked through the territory, sniffing and hunting. His stomach growled and he stepped on a small twig. He heard a small animal run away. He walked a little more and found a mouse. He snuck up to it and pounced. It squirmed underneath his massive claws but he killed it, swiftly. He went back and dug up the prey he had hunted earlier. He walked back to camp with prey- filled jaws.
Old July 9th, 2017, 02:05 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

Darkclaws offered the tom a slight smile before returning his focus to the task at hand "You're welcome," He said as he continued to run. I didn't believe the rain would cause a flood in the camp The tom thought to himself. He then thought about his niece, Lightfall She's not going to be happy about this He thought with a sigh.

"This reminds me of the time when Riverclan flooded all those moons ago and we all had to stay at our burial ground," His eyes got cloudy as he told the deputy. "I lost a friend during those times to sickness, my niece she lost her father though she had not yet been born. I just hope that we don't have to lose any warriors to sickness again." The dark tom sighed once more but continued on.
Goldeneye blinked, he was a younger deputy, so he had heard about the flooding, though he could never really remember if he had been alive for it. Either way, it sounded bad, the tom really didn't know what to say. "That...sounds horrible," he managed to push out, shaking a slight bit as he continued on. Lossing family before you were even born sounded really, really difficult.

"Shadowclan will survive, we will all survive," he said, trying to be motivating. "I won't allow any cats to die," he said, knowing he was promising a lot. The deputy was going to try either way, smiling awkwardly, before looking forward again, praying to Starclan that everything was fine.
Old July 9th, 2017, 08:29 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

Goldeneye blinked, he was a younger deputy, so he had heard about the flooding, though he could never really remember if he had been alive for it. Either way, it sounded bad, the tom really didn't know what to say. "That...sounds horrible," he managed to push out, shaking a slight bit as he continued on. Lossing family before you were even born sounded really, really difficult.

"Shadowclan will survive, we will all survive," he said, trying to be motivating. "I won't allow any cats to die," he said, knowing he was promising a lot. The deputy was going to try either way, smiling awkwardly, before looking forward again, praying to Starclan that everything was fine.

Darkclaws chuckled a little, "You're making a lot of promises that you might not be able to keep," He mewed. "I hope you're right," He added in a more serious manner. He tried to focus on what was happening at that moment "Was it really bad? At the camp I mean," He questioned the deputy.
(Writer's Block)

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; July 9th, 2017 at 08:29 PM.
Old July 9th, 2017, 09:04 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

Darkclaws chuckled a little, "You're making a lot of promises that you might not be able to keep," He mewed. "I hope you're right," He added in a more serious manner. He tried to focus on what was happening at that moment "Was it really bad? At the camp I mean," He questioned the deputy.
(Writer's Block)
Goldeneye made a shrugging motion, "I know," he said simply, "But I still hope everything turns out fine," he added, trying to smile. "Pretty bad," he said, telling Darkclaws the next problem, "Wouldn't be surprised if any trees fell down," he muttered. "We just need to get everyone out," he said for now, slightly solemnly, though there was a bit of hope mixed into that as well. "We can do this!" He said, forcing motivation into his voice.

(( It's fine, I have writer's block as well xD ))
Old July 10th, 2017, 04:19 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
"Uh, yeah, just a leaf." Wolfglare meowed gruffly, watching as a clump of pine needles from the trees above them fell to the ground just behind Chrysanthemumshade. "But it's gone now." The large tom averted his gaze away from the feline, his eyes scanning the ground before him as he walked. As she stated what he figured was a "fear" of bunnies, Wolfglare laughed. An actual, genuine laugh that carried through the darkened forest. He glanced at the gray tabby walking beside him, his ice blue eyes seeking less cold know then they had earlier. "Oh yeah, I bet that fearsome little thing has got a whole army, and it's about to jump out at us and attack!" Wolfglare lashed his tail, glancing around the territory as if he could spot the so called "army of bunnies." "If they get anywhere near here, you might have to worry. Yes, Ive dealt with foxes and badgers, but a whole army of bunnies? I'm not so sure if I could do it..." Wolfglare's voice was laced with sarcasm, and he smirked at Chrysshade.

This was Wolfglare's playful side, his sweet side. The side that showed through when playing with his brother, Smokepaw. Ever since apprenticehood, Smoke had been the only cat that had experienced Wolfglare's sweet side. His gruff, stoic side was still part of him, but it was not all of him. And it seemed like Chrysshade had broken down some well-built walls. But without Wolfglare himself noticing. And that was something. Something was surely different about her than any other cat he had met. And Wolfglare was determined to find out what that difference was. For sure it was a good difference. And Wolfglare decided, that tomorrow, bright and early, he'd start his experiment. On this she-cat who made him feel as if he could actually make a real friend for once.

As Chrysanthemumshade sat down beside him, seemingly declining his offer, Wolfglare curled his tail back around his paws, feeling his pelt heat up. He didn't know why it was heating up, the tom had honestly not felt embarrassed since he was a young apprentice. And he did not remember the feeling at all. Why am I so hot? It was just cold a minute ago! Shifting in his paws uncomfortably, Wolfglare used the silence to look at his surroundings. Colors were something that Wolfglare loved to see, which you wouldn't think that a dark-furred, "nocturnal" tom like him would like that kind of thing. But even in the night, Wolfglare found that plenty of color still lingered in the forest. The illuminating green glows of the lightning bugs, the silver stars shining above, the crystal blue of the water, and the soft yellow of owl's eyes perching through the darkness as they searched for prey. As Wolfglare's pelt cooled off again, he was staring off into the distance, taking in all the beauty around him.

Wolfglare fully agreed with Chrysshade as she spoke. The night was gorgeous. He marveled at how brilliant, unique and beautiful everything was during those moonlit hours. Herbert words caught him off guard slightly. But it was true. He was a shadow within the clan, hiding in the darkened corners, listening, watching, silently. "I'm not big on being in the spotlight. I like to be alone, with only my thoughts to comfort me." Wolfglare realized this may sound a bit rude, and give the fellow warrior the wrong idea. "At least, until you came along. I think that you're someone I could get along with, someone i could call a... Friend?" Wolfglare focused his icy eyes on her, seeing the brilliant green once more of her own hues. The dark-furred tom could just not get over her eyes, an how amazingly beautiful they seemed to him. His ears flattened slightly, and he averted his gaze, looking down at his paws, which were his underneath his tail. He didn't know how she would respond, and he awaited the worst, like what always happened why we he tried to make an actual friend.
Darn, those pesky leaves, the she cat thought as she heard the tom’s words. She proceeded to look in the back of her, twirling around as if she was trying to catch her own tail. Which only made her appear somewhat weird. After all, wasn't chasing tails for a dog? The greyish silver feline clearly didn't notice that she was doing the action. Twirling round and round, though she was checking to see if their were any sudden leaves on her pelt. Any speck of dust on her pelt made her absolutely aggravated. The thought of being dirty? Now, Chrysanthemumshade didn't mind playing dirty, but this was her little secret. To others, she always kept her pelt clean. Shiny and pretty to the eye of others for complete admiration. Even if the admiration was well hidden. For she didn't fish for compliments whenever walking through the clearing or territory. But it was nice to get a heads up every once in awhile such as hey, you're glowing today! Or Your fur is really clean! You look so pretty! Most times, when she appeared to be sunning herself, in whichever spot she could find since Shadowclan was considered to be such a shady habitation. And, the sun would glow on her pelt in the right manner, sometimes she wished to be noticed by most of the toms in her clan. After all, what she cat wouldn’t? Long ago, when she was an apprentice, her mother taught her the devious ways of using her expressions to morph into whatever emotion she wanted to display. Such as humor, sadness, aggression, and most importantly--flirty. Now, Chrysanthemumshade wasn’t the greatest flirt, but one thing she knew was that a she cat with a glowing pelt got a lot of attention. Or, gorgeous eyes. That’s what she remembered what her mentor told her. You have the most beautifulest eyes I’ve ever seen, gosh! They’re like...two large innocent suns ready to rise.

Chrysanthemumshade knew her mind was such a fragile way. Easy to break. Easy to change to anyone’s pleasing. As she realized that she looked pretty stupid spinning around, the she cat quickly caught her tail, going into a delicate spin as she stopped upon facing Wolfglare with her tail caught swiftly in her mouth. She gave him a bright smile--dropping her tail from her mouth. For one thing, the she cat didn’t want to appear that she cared about how she looked. She didn’t want to be one of those she cats that were in vain, and clearly only cared about how they physically looked, so she had to come up with a quick cover up. Perhaps, looking stupid wasn’t as bad as what Wolfglare could had thought if he caught her just trying to make sure she looked right. But, as he laughed--she was taken by surprised. Did he...really laugh? Chrysanthemumshade’s ears perked high, and she actually decided to laugh along with him. ‘’A whole army, you say?’’ She got to her paws, lashing her tail as she stepped towards him and looked around. ‘’Oh no, that sounds terrible! Little bunnies are gonna be the end of us, aren’t they?’’ She played along. For a moment, her guard was down. She was being playful. Something her true self loved doing. ‘’Oh!’’ She laughed, ‘’I remember a time when Clovey and I snuck out the nursery--we were really young, and, um, we went far as the territory would go. We saw some cute little bunny kits and at first, I’ll admit we were so scared--!’’ Her eyes sparkled with the fond memory of when she was kit. She hardly told stories about her kithood. She hardly told stories about herself. Who would want to know about her, anyway? And, this was what made her instantly shut her maw. She was telling personal stuff too much. Stuff she wanted to bury, burn in a pit, or drown in a deep river. The she cat turned away from the tom, flicking her tail. ‘’Bunny kits are adorable.’’ She finally says, and offered him a smile.

As the two sat down, Chryanthemumshade focused her thoughts on the sky. The dark around them, something she would normally be scared of. Things did happen in the dark. And, sometimes they never came to the light. For a moment, her eyes became dull, lost of all emotion. But as soon as Wolfglare began speaking again, the she cat pinned her ears to her head. What she thought was gonna be something good, apparently wasn’t. ‘’Oh.’’ She couldn’t argue with him on that one. Sometimes she wished she could sit down and be alone with her thoughts to only comfort her, but she could never explain to him--or anyone, that sometimes she feels that her thoughts aren’t only her own. Her ears perked up once more upon his next words, and for a moment her gaze caught his. She pinned her ears back once more, but gave a smile as he looked away. Firstly, he said that she was someone he could get along with. Then, he called her a friend. An actual friend. This just might have completed her night...for some odd reason. Chrysanthemumshade didn’t know how to react to the tom. Trying to become his friend was a tough goal for her--probably one of the hardest. Especially since she was at him since before sunset, and now it was night time? Chrysanthemumshade would had snorted, but she held it in. This was worth it, wasn’t it? All she had to do was stay calm, act cool, stop squealing on the inside, try to keep her shivering at bay...all sorts of complicated things wrong with her.

So, instead, the she cat debated for a second whether this was the right move, scooting a little closer to him, almost brushing his pelt, but remaining at a good distance for personal space. ‘’Are you sure you want to be my friend?’’ She asked, her voice laced with teasing. ‘’I mean, I’m just warning you. This is a no turning back point. So, you have to be sure that you actually want to go through with this. I’m giving you a chance to back out now. Or, forever be considered my...friend. ’’ She gave a small giggle, but honestly she felt that he wouldn’t back out at this point. Chrysanthemumshade got up from her spot, shaking her pelt to rid of any debris that clung to her fur. It was definitely a cold night. Cold and night did not work well together for her. She hated the cold. Then, she was scared of the night. She couldn’t see how Wolfglare could survive this--even with his thicker pelt. And, badly she wanted to sink into his fur to keep warm, but she kept her thoughts focused away from it. Soon enough she would go back to the Warriors’ den and get well rested sleep. And, she would be warn in her own nest once more.
Old July 10th, 2017, 10:27 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
The apprentice turned her head to look around at the area that they now were in as her mentor explained that this was the clearing right outside of the camp entrance. She looked back to Brightfluff as she listed the places that they would be exploring and that they would try hunting afterwards. “Sounds good to me!” Newtpaw purred, leaping off the log to place herself next to the warrior. “I can’t wait to learn all of our territory and hunt to feed some hungry mouths.” The she-cat remarked, swiftly padding after her, having to take more steps than the older she-cat because of her legs, but overall, Newtpaw kept up to speed with her, glancing at the occasional flower or tree as they passed them. This was the first time she had seen these things in her lifetime up close and so far out in the territory. The grass was soft and damp under her paws and it occasionally brushed across her belly. The forest showed the evidence of the recent rainfalls that had fallen not that long ago.
(sorry about not replying, I got sick.)

"Stop here, and look. You can see part of the marsh." Brightfluff explained, flicking her tail in front of them. Through the pine trees, you could clearly see the edge of the marsh. "What do you scent?" She asked gently, any response would be okay. Brightfluff shifted her paws, moving out of a particularly wet spot where she was. She looked at Newtpaw, smiling confidently at her apprentice. The warrior was doing what her mentor had done for her, show the territory and ask what the apprentice can smell. She still didn't feel all the way confident, but she was mostly. This was a new experience for her as well as Newtpaw.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 10th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblazingstar View Post
Darkshadow wandered the forest and came upon a white cat with claws soaked in blood. behind the cat layed many motionless bodies of cats that smelled of clan born. Darkshadow backed up in fear as he went to take a step back, he couldn't find a place to put his hind leg realizing as he glanced back that he no longer was in the forest with his back to a cliff edge. When he turned to look back at the white cat that reeked of death and was covered in blood, the cat instantly pounced for darks neck. Not being able to act in time darkshadow felt the cat bite deeply into his neck crushing his throat with a swift and heavy bite to darkshadows throat. He closes his eyes in pain believing this was his end.
Darkshadow opens his eyes seeing he is back in his nest. It was just a dream, thank goodness.. still feeling very shaken up from it, he desides to leave his makeshift nest in the abandoned fox den and get some air outside. That was intense.. I wonder why I had that dream. I wonder if it meant anything.. Darkshadow thought to himself. well whatever, if it was important it will happen again. I think I will go for a walk before I head back to sleep again. So darkshadow stands up and starts walking around. after he walks through the forest a bit, he stops dead in his tracks when he notices a scent vaguely familiar. That scent... I know this scent but.. who or what is this scent coming from.. He follows the scent until he knew that he was about to find out what was the origin of this familiar scent. The scent is just beyond this bush.. When his curiosity hit it's peak, he finally enters the bush and pokes his head out just enough to see into the clearing. What he saw was a she-cat with gingerfur standing alone breathing heavily with her eyes closed. When he saw this cat he immediately blurted out without thinking "Gingerwish?"
*"Gingerwish?"*
The tabby's eyes opened suddenly, startled out of her peaceful moment by the word. But it was not only the word that the voice spoke that broke her so swiftly from her half-trance. It was the voice that said it, and the voice that she connected with the tom who spoke with it. His scent began to fill the air around her, though she had taken no previous notice of it. He smelled of earth and fox, making the hair on the back of her neck rise.
"Dark... Darkshadow?" She stammered, alarmed at the scents that clung to his weathered pelt. But... No. She must be being silly, he had not encountered foxes. Their scent was stale and faded.

With that thought, her surprise faded to muted skepticism and she tilted her ginger colored head to the side.
"Why are you here?" She wouldn't deny that she was slightly worried still. She would always be worried about one thing or another, though if her own worry was directed for her own safety or for the Rogue she could no tell.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
(sorry about not replying, I got sick.)

"Stop here, and look. You can see part of the marsh." Brightfluff explained, flicking her tail in front of them. Through the pine trees, you could clearly see the edge of the marsh. "What do you scent?" She asked gently, any response would be okay. Brightfluff shifted her paws, moving out of a particularly wet spot where she was. She looked at Newtpaw, smiling confidently at her apprentice. The warrior was doing what her mentor had done for her, show the territory and ask what the apprentice can smell. She still didn't feel all the way confident, but she was mostly. This was a new experience for her as well as Newtpaw.
[ It’s alright, I’m a patient person. I hope you’re feeling better! For some reason, I wasn’t notified of this post, sorry for the late reply. ]

Newtpaw followed behind her mentor at a brisk pace until she skidded to a halt when Brightfluff stopped and told her about the marsh. The small apprentice heaved herself up onto her hind legs to see better through the dense forest and the small female saw part of the muddy, wet marsh that made up part of the Shadowclan hunting grounds. “Quite the dirty place..” She commented, “I can only imagine how bad it is out there with all the rain recently..” The apprentice went back down to all fours and did as her mentor instructed, parting her jaws and scenting the area in around them. Various scents slipped into Newtpaw’s senses, but only few were recognizable to her - she assumed that her mentor would teach her the scents that she did not yet know. Closing her mouth, the short-legged cat looked to her mentor, who wore a confident smile which made Newtpaw smile, bouncing on her paws slightly. “Well.. I can smell many things..” Newtpaw began, her whiskers twitching, “There are only a few scents I recognize though. I can smell some frogs out there, perhaps a few birds out on the surface and some other animals, though I don’t know which ones. I don’t know many scents yet since I haven’t been out of the clearing area.” She hoped to not disappoint her mentor, but tried her very best to give descriptive words in her answers and do as she was told - like any other apprentice would strive to do.