Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:52 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:51 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2016, 02:43 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{Open; I would like for him to get involved.}
Mintpaw raced forwards, taking pleasure in being one of the first ShadowClan apprentices fighting in this spectacular battle. He knew nothing much about the Evil Era, as he was quite young, but he was willing to follow Blazingnight's orders. After all, the leader had brought strength to ShadowClan and helped rebuild them into a stronger society.

"Yes, Blazingnight! Hhhhra!" The tabby tom yowled, as a battle cry, launching himself into the midst of battle boldly. He was not afraid of showing his moves off, or clawing a SkyClan warrior in the face. All he cared about was his clan... and he'd protect it forever. Why did SkyClan have the authority to fight anyhow? Shouldn't they know that Shadow was the most fierce, ferocious clan in the pine forest? Such mouse-brains.
Bumbleleap walked towards a tabby apprentice, he grimaced when the young cat looked overjoyed by the thought of battle. "Why do you support him? I may not know what he has done but I know there is somthing not right with him; think for a second, were only alive because of Starclan!"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:54 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The brown tabby had a feeling that their presence wasn't exactly unknown, their scent was surely recognizable among the more usual scents and could easily be picked out, but at this point in time, he wasn't going for the element of surprise. He was here to end with as quickly as he could and as soundly as he could. The Riverclan Liberation had gone better than he expected with less casualties than he thought and he was hoping that the purging of this clan would go as smoothly as the other, the thought giving him courage and hope and he clung to it. It renewed his energy and helped to dull the ache of a few scratches that parted his brown fur on his shoulder.
Glaring defiantly at the she-cat as she yowled out for her followers to do battle against the clan and coalition, he knew that Blazingnight would be his first target, it was a cat the he knew for certain was a dark forest follower and obviously was not a good cat, not that he would have much of a choice with whom he was doing battle with thought, she was already racing for him.
As time almost felt like it slowed, Grousestar stood there for a moment, dragging in a slow, careful breath and watching the she-cat's movements. She was charging at him head on, though he knew that she was likely a decently smart cat, she wouldn't just charge straight on, she'd jump to one side at the last minute in order to try and catch him off guard. But which way would she veer?
Emerald eyes analyzing, he decided not to stand and wait, but act. This was a time of acting. Time exploded back into it's normal pace, his body bounding forward, straight at the evil leader, his head lowered and his ears flattened, green eyes focused on Blazingnight before he dove low, launching towards he paws, aiming to crash into them so that she'd go slamming into the ground, perhaps even stunning her, while allowing him to be able to quickly get up afterwards and launch his own offensive game. But that's if it does as he wants. If Blazingnight should be expecting this, she could launch herself into the air moments before the tom slams into her paws.
The shadowclan leader watched as he finally sprung into motion, realizing she'd picked him as her target. She didn't slow her actions as he barreled for her too. She had been planning to pull the same move on him, so it caught her a little off guard, but not enough. Rather than jumping straight over him she pounced to the side. The awkward movement caused her to lose a few moments, but she was in a good position now. The tom had slid by her on the cold and brittle dirt ground and she now had a small advantage. She had the time to inflict a quick attack while he pushed to his feet, though she knew attacking his open side would result in claws in her own flank. She didn't really care and couldn't think of a better move in the instant she had to think.
Her small black striped body sprang forward, slamming into his side. She bit into whatever fur she could, she was able to feel the hardness of his ribs beneath the thin layer of muscle that covered his ribs. her claws sunk in wherever her front paws were attached. She had too little time to focus on where that was and instead focus all her strength into hanging on and trying to keep an upper paw on him.
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

(@Suspiciousmindz)

"StarClan will always win!" Burrpaw yowled, placing himself with SkyClan.

Frostedflight leaped into the clearing, having only just caught the conversations. "If my leader knew what was right, she would do as StarClan wishes, and not put the whole Clan in danger of facing StarClan's wrath. I stand with SkyClan, and will gladly fight my own Clan." He set his large paws down firmly, unsheathing his claws. Relief washed over him as he saw no RiverClan warriors. I don't have to fight Rainberry! The tom readied himself for battle.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Rowanflash fought outside the nursery,protecting the home of the heart of the clan,kits.
He barreled a dark Tom over and clawed his belly,the Tom yowled and slipped under him,clawing his flank as he went.Rowanflash hissed in pain as the bleeding started,soaking his orange fur in blood.Rowanflash found the Tom fighting a clanmate,without thinking,He slashed across his throat.

You know you want to....
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The shadowclan leader watched as he finally sprung into motion, realizing she'd picked him as her target. She didn't slow her actions as he barreled for her too. She had been planning to pull the same move on him, so it caught her a little off guard, but not enough. Rather than jumping straight over him she pounced to the side. The awkward movement caused her to lose a few moments, but she was in a good position now. The tom had slid by her on the cold and brittle dirt ground and she now had a small advantage. She had the time to inflict a quick attack while he pushed to his feet, though she knew attacking his open side would result in claws in her own flank. She didn't really care and couldn't think of a better move in the instant she had to think.
Her small black striped body sprang forward, slamming into his side. She bit into whatever fur she could, she was able to feel the hardness of his ribs beneath the thin layer of muscle that covered his ribs. her claws sunk in wherever her front paws were attached. She had too little time to focus on where that was and instead focus all her strength into hanging on and trying to keep an upper paw on him.
Missed. The thoughts echoed in his mind, his green hues following the females awkward side leap, his body continuing forward before landing on the ground, immediately putting him at a slight advantage, but that didn't matter to him, he simply dismissed it because thinking about it wouldn't help. You just had to spring back.
Sliding along the ground, he immediately attempted to get back up, to regain his position in battle, but she had recovered before him and was already launching at his side. Just as he regained his footing and was getting ready to stand, he was bowled over, the striped she-cat slamming into his side, causing a breath of air to whoosh out of him, feeling teeth sink into his upper arm while his own claws roughly sunk into her flank, hooking into as deep as he could before latching his jaws onto any part of her leg that he could, though more likely the upper part. Feeling her claws sink into his back, he bit harder and muffled out a yowl of pain, now battering at her with his hind legs at lightning speed, hitting wherever he could and doing this in order to cause her to let go as he felt the pain flood his system. He needed to get rid of her advantage or else he'd surely lose this fight, no matter how much of an optimist he was, he knew that he needed to get the upper paw.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:08 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Nighty @ Maplefall
The brown tabby fell down onto his back in shock; his green orbs widened in fierce surprise that Robinblaze knocked him over. "Blazing isn't destroying our home!" Mintpaw retorted, furrowing his brow. "He's saving it! SkyClan's the one that's causing the destruction!" His point was so clear, he couldn't understand why some ShadowClanners were fighting against him. They should be united, not fight for the enemy!

"Oh. And even if StarClan didn't guide us, we'd be fine!" He added on to Bumbleleap, struggling to let out of the older tom's strong grasp. "Shadow was strong without them." He finished, thrashing around. The tom didn't expect to be attacked so quickly by a fellow clanmate that he'd seen around the clearing and territory occasionally. Was it truly friend against friend?

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; December 14th, 2016 at 04:34 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:10 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

(YASSS IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT XDD)
Cougarpaw felt adreniline course through her, the young spotted apprentice glancing around with wide amber eyes. Never in her life had she felt more conflicted than she did now, and she searched for familiar pelts, wondering who was on who's side. She looked for Crimsonpaw, but her sister was nowhere to be found. Nor could she see Blackpaw, and that thought slightly worried the she-cat.

Sucking in a breath, she turned her gaze back to the fighting cats, a torn look flickering across her face. For once Cougarpaw was left without words, no snide comment or remark. She hadnt expected this battle, she hadnt expected a Clan she'd never heard of to show up out of nowhere and declare death to her leader. And now she had no idea who to believe, was Grousestar right, was Blazingnight evil?

ShadowClan was supposed to be strong, right? Blazingnight had made sure that their Clan was perfect and as strong, maybe stronger, as it needed to be. Why trust the words of an enemy Clan anyway? Especially a Clan she'd never heard from?

The brown spotted she-cat lashed her tail from side to side, her paws rooted to the ground. But the leader of SkyClan had declared they were on StarClan's side right? Cougarpaw was, too, but....

Betraying her leader, her Clanmates? She wasnt too sure about that.

But looking around, she watched her Clanmates rise up against eachother, some of them on SkyClan's side and some of them rooting for Blazingnight. Cougarpaw blinked and swiveled her head around, just watching, wondering, thinking. Deciding.

Finally she mustered up some of her old confidence, feeling strength run through her limbs. She tore her gaze off of her Clanmates and let her eyes flicker onto Blazingnight. If StarClan truly wanted this to happen, they would forgive her for her betrayal.

Cougarpaw unsheathed her claws and raised her head, the apprentice letting out a loud, clear yowl. "For StarClan!" With that, she charged into the battle, ready to take on one of her old Clanmates. For StarClan.

(-wipes away tear- YOU GO COUGAR!)
(Anyone wanna fight her? -smiles pleasantly-)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
(@Suspiciousmindz)

"StarClan will always win!" Burrpaw yowled, placing himself with SkyClan.

Frostedflight leaped into the clearing, having only just caught the conversations. "If my leader knew what was right, she would do as StarClan wishes, and not put the whole Clan in danger of facing StarClan's wrath. I stand with SkyClan, and will gladly fight my own Clan." He set his large paws down firmly, unsheathing his claws. Relief washed over him as he saw no RiverClan warriors. I don't have to fight Rainberry! The tom readied himself for battle.
Just a boop for myself. Give me 10 minutes to get home and I'll repy!)

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 14th, 2016, 03:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Cloudy @Empress Of Evil

Rusticash dashed into the clearing. He saw Blazingnight as she called her warriors against the intruders. His hackles rose as he saw the numerous cats ready to fight them. Skyclan? Who the heck is Skyclan? HE thought in confusion. The red marbled tom raced to his leader's side, ready to fight along side her. This is what he believed, what he trained for, and he was ready for every moment of it.

@Lonestar23
Graypaw gazed in horror as the new cats came upon them. He looked to Blazingnight instinctively, but remembered, she was against him personally. There was no way he could not believe in Starclan. Besides, it's where his sister was, and he had to hold onto the hope that he would see her again one day. HE listened to the Skyclan leader, hope swelling inside him. We're not alone! The long haired gray tom slipped to the side of the Clearing and made his way over to Skyclan's side, making it obvious by his posture he was on their side, not Blazingnight's.
@Gusty
Robinblaze spotted the apprentice rooting for Blazingnight. He growled and lunged himself at the cat. He toppled over the cat, bringing them both to the ground. "How dare you support the one who is destroying our home!" The dappled tom cat hissed. He had had enough of these evil cats taking over. HE missed his old friend who was evicted from the Clan because of her. Blazingnight had said Halestorm and Smokepaw were taken away by Twolegs, but he knew that if she saw that, then she did nothing to help them, no matter what lies she told the others.
Ashpaw could feel anger rising within her. These strange cats were going to come here and tell them how to live their lives? She was even more furious when she saw cats begin to take their side. The black and grey Maine Coon's hues narrowed and for a moment, she was almost sure she could see someone attacking her before she realized it was her imagination. With her whole body now trembling to get into the battle, the apprentice launched herself at the nearest StarClan supporter she could find; Graypaw. Fury fueling her, she was angrier then she had ever been. At least, she was angrier than she had been in a long time. Which was surprising, considering Ashpaw didn't usually get angry- and if she did, she hid it well. But now was not a time for her to hide her anger. Now was a perfect time for her to release it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Rowanflash stared in shock as the Tom fell,He gurgled as blood slid down his throat.Rowanflash gasped as the Tom dropped dead,crimson pooling around his body,the orange Tom shook his head and continued fighting,his large orbs turned into hostile bullets as he clawed,bit and scratched

You know you want to....
Closed Thread