Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM

Old December 12th, 2017, 12:53 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default I'm sorry... [ Private ]

I know I have to many roleplays but it's fine. I'm perfectly and mentally stable. For now at least. Just hear me out now...

It struck me like a bus recently when I found out how much I enjoyed Aspen and het character, not only is she single but I would naturally assume that safe loves her deeply as a sister. I think this kind of relation is my favourite to rp out. Family and sibling love, not relationship love. But family love is my absoyloyte favourite because I never got this kind of sibling. Sure I have lion but I think it's maybe the time she's trying to be motherly that grips my heart the most about her. The gang is ever expanding. And I think
I go three for three on my charries. And I'm introducing him
In a big way...

I want him to be fresh into the group. Never seen before never met before and he comes out of the blue. He's only 10 when the gang finally meets/saves him. However we want this to go depends on the time period we go for... This young boy was stolen as a mere infant. If it where medieval times he was swept off to a castle far off. He was a used and mistreated as a game. When one day there was a witch trial at the castle, he was able to see through the bars if his cage as the witch was hung, when suddenly he heard her speak to him granting him- a power of some sorts. If it's futuristic or times such as our own century he was abandon at an orphanage but when it was shut down when he was only seven the government took all of the children and all of the records where wiped of their existence, with many tests done on each of these children... None if them passed and all soon perished but our dear little Alex. With his gift he was able to escape the lab and find the group... By mistake of course. At this time he will be 11 or 10.

I would like to introduce all of our new charries by roleplaying their background. I think it's kinda a cool idea. So if y'all wanna rp Alexander's gruesome backstory or Alex for short. Please lemme know!

Also tell me what time period you want this from and also if you wanna know his powers or- wait and see as the story develops...

@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @.:Blue Wishes:. @Tegyy

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 12th, 2017, 12:57 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: I'm sorry... [ Private ]

Medieval! I’ll introduce Angels and Demons back story along with a New that has been popping up here and there and I really enjoy this one. his name is Ender and Narutos new evil twin naruko. Should that be all or should I bring the rest as well?
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:48 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

it’d be cool to set it in modern times, since that’s best with me, however, if you want to do other things, that’s fine as well.

great idea by the way celestial!
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:48 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

I'm cool with anything.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:12 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Medieval! I’ll introduce Angels and Demons back story along with a New that has been popping up here and there and I really enjoy this one. his name is Ender and Narutos new evil twin naruko. Should that be all or should I bring the rest as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
it’d be cool to set it in modern times, since that’s best with me, however, if you want to do other things, that’s fine as well.

great idea by the way celestial!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
I'm cool with anything.

[ We should go modern than. Maybe somebody owns the bar that the gangs chilling at when suddenly they see a little boy running down the street in hospital gowns and the swat racing after him. Defensivly the gang runs out and accidentally... Cough cough... Kills or harms a swat officer. So the goverment blames it on Alexander and the gang and says that everyone should be lookign for them?

Its was absolutely quiet. Not a sound on the street as Alexander crept out from his hiding place, shaking from the cold. There wasn't snow but it was cold. Very cold. He was small and too short to really wear the clothes he was, they draped just below his knees when it was supposed to be just below his hips so the bottoms could fit on. Than suddenly a rumble in the distance. Alex turned just as blaring lights filled the alleyway and suddenly faded in an instant. Alexander dove backwards with a wail of fear and hid behind some packing boxes.

François Lelord

Old December 13th, 2017, 08:58 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Sage leaned back casually in his chair, the beer mug in his hand barely touched. He typically kept himself sober, hardly going to let the group stumble home in a drunken stupor without anybody to help them get there. He swished it around the glass and took a sip, glancing out the window. The alcohol in his mouth was spat out, sprayed all over Valentine who happened to be on his left side. He wiped his mouth and got up, staring out the window at the boy running.

"Oi, watch it." Valentine snapped, wiping his face off. He slammed his martini on the table, the glass miraculously not cracking as he did so. "This suit's silk and was made for me by the Queen's personal tailor." He popped out his collar and began cleaning the drink off of his pants. "I swear, if this stains..."

"Oh shut it." Sage snapped. "We don't need to hear about your trip to Britain again. Now somebody tell me that I'm not high or something and look out the window."

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:10 AM
The Madness King

Demon growls at them “ always fighting about something stupid. “ He says Darkly to sage and valentine as angel begins to wrap his arms around Valentine “ hi there~ missed me?” He says playfully as demon sits down “ now than shall we get to business or...” he looks out the widow “ those cops in our land again. Should I inform Sasuke?”
Old December 13th, 2017, 11:01 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Tord was quiet, keeping his distance from everyone else. He wasn't old enough to drink, so he just sat there with a cup of apple juice, pathetically pretending that it was some sort of alcoholic beverage. He didn't exactly know what he was doing out here, just serving as an anchor in case anything happened, sipping out of the straw quietly. He felt very stupid, but didn't say anything, staring at the wall across from him in silence.
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:37 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage leaned back casually in his chair, the beer mug in his hand barely touched. He typically kept himself sober, hardly going to let the group stumble home in a drunken stupor without anybody to help them get there. He swished it around the glass and took a sip, glancing out the window. The alcohol in his mouth was spat out, sprayed all over Valentine who happened to be on his left side. He wiped his mouth and got up, staring out the window at the boy running.

"Oi, watch it." Valentine snapped, wiping his face off. He slammed his martini on the table, the glass miraculously not cracking as he did so. "This suit's silk and was made for me by the Queen's personal tailor." He popped out his collar and began cleaning the drink off of his pants. "I swear, if this stains..."

"Oh shut it." Sage snapped. "We don't need to hear about your trip to Britain again. Now somebody tell me that I'm not high or something and look out the window."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Demon growls at them “ always fighting about something stupid. “ He says Darkly to sage and valentine as angel begins to wrap his arms around Valentine “ hi there~ missed me?” He says playfully as demon sits down “ now than shall we get to business or...” he looks out the widow “ those cops in our land again. Should I inform Sasuke?”
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Tord was quiet, keeping his distance from everyone else. He wasn't old enough to drink, so he just sat there with a cup of apple juice, pathetically pretending that it was some sort of alcoholic beverage. He didn't exactly know what he was doing out here, just serving as an anchor in case anything happened, sipping out of the straw quietly. He felt very stupid, but didn't say anything, staring at the wall across from him in silence.

At this point he was sprinting for his life, the sirens blaring behind him and his ears numb to the point it was only a dull murmur behind him. His feet where turning purple due to the fact they were open to the cold weather. He was lookign side to side panting heavily as the goverment men hopped out of the car pulling up behind and in front of him blocking escape. Alexander cried out in utter fear and turned in circles looking for an escape route.

Aspen looked over her shoulder at tord, unlike everyone else and defying most expectations of a woman like her she was a heavy drinker despite the circumstances. She trusted everyone enough that she wouldn't hold back if she felt she didn't need too. She took another swig and smiled faintly at tord looking at the slight difference in the drinks. He was peculiar that way and for that Aspen liked him. She leaned back easily into her chair and rocked it a bit. The bar was mainly desolate with a few stragglers sitting here and there but otherwise mostly empty. So she wasn't afraid of doing something to stupid while drunk out of her mind. She looked at sage and valentine who fought over stupid things and blinked slowly. She tunred and bumped tord on the shoulder with her elbow, "say, where's Sauske?" she may not have been completely intoxicated now but she was getting there no doubt.

François Lelord

Old December 14th, 2017, 11:54 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

At this point he was sprinting for his life, the sirens blaring behind him and his ears numb to the point it was only a dull murmur behind him. His feet where turning purple due to the fact they were open to the cold weather. He was lookign side to side panting heavily as the goverment men hopped out of the car pulling up behind and in front of him blocking escape. Alexander cried out in utter fear and turned in circles looking for an escape route.

Aspen looked over her shoulder at tord, unlike everyone else and defying most expectations of a woman like her she was a heavy drinker despite the circumstances. She trusted everyone enough that she wouldn't hold back if she felt she didn't need too. She took another swig and smiled faintly at tord looking at the slight difference in the drinks. He was peculiar that way and for that Aspen liked him. She leaned back easily into her chair and rocked it a bit. The bar was mainly desolate with a few stragglers sitting here and there but otherwise mostly empty. So she wasn't afraid of doing something to stupid while drunk out of her mind. She looked at sage and valentine who fought over stupid things and blinked slowly. She tunred and bumped tord on the shoulder with her elbow, "say, where's Sauske?" she may not have been completely intoxicated now but she was getting there no doubt.
The door opens and almost immediately the bar went slient, it was Sasuke, his mixed colored eyes glowed coldly, one of his eyes a ice blue and the other a milky red due to a scar he got from a fight with his old man. He looks at Aspen and Tord, and drops the cigar he had in his hand to the ground breathing out some smoke as he smiles at them. “ I’m here.” He says in a dark husky voice as he begins to walk up to them.
He wore a black and red suit common among his rank of leadership, the wolf leader one might say, while his brother and adoptive brother were known as the fox and dragon king none were higher than Killer the all mighty king and lion the all mighty queen. Sasuke begins to stand in front of them “ Aspen, I would suggest to stop drinking seems like some newbie cops are running around our turf and I need you to stay with Tord and kill any cop that comes in. Unless you have something to say to me?” He asks in his dark husky voice as he begins to look at his phone “ the almighty wants them to be dealt with immediately. And the almighty queen has issued that they should be killed on sight seems like they had enough of these newbies “ he says laughing a bit as he sits down in front of them.

@.:Blue Wishes:.