Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Tulipfur
Today 07:28 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Breaking Dawn
Today 07:05 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:00 AM
Huckle!! [Love Interest]
Last post by Streamtail
Today 06:46 AM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Streamtail
Today 06:44 AM

Old December 10th, 2017, 02:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default - barracuda and tessa: kit finder -

Hey! So my cat Barracuda and @FadingEchoes cat Tessaare having kits! Tessa is one of Barracuda's flings, so he probably won't be around for most of his kits' lives... there is a chance he might take one of the kits with him when they're old enough. That will be the ONLY kit to know their father well, and while Barracuda will know they exist, he will be leaving Tessa not long after they're born. The only time he will return is if he comes back to take one of the kits with him.

Tessa's Appearance

The choosing date will be DECEMBER 30th. There will be four kits in the litter, but a spot is reserved for @FadingEchoes, so only three will be chosen!

Kits -
1. Eliza
2. Midge
3. Abel
4. Akonti

Form -

Name:
Personality:
Do you want your kit to be taken with Barracuda?:
Other/Questions:

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; January 15th, 2018 at 04:15 PM. Reason: fixed link
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:36 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: - barracuda and tessa: kit finder -

Name: Eliza
Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/486318459733688789/
Personality: As a kit: Playful, happy, curious, nosy. She's a pretty happy-go-lucky kid. As apprenticed age: Angry, resentful, childish. She becomes resentful that she doesn't know her father. As warrior aged: Cautious, distrusting, humble, distant. She finds the fact that she was born because of a simple fling disgusting..
Do you want your kit to be taken with Barracuda?: Sure, although you can take someone else if you like.
Other/Questions:

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 22nd, 2017 at 08:03 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 03:06 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

name: midge
appearance: midge is a short hair calico she-cat like her mother, with pale green eyes and a thin build. her tail is long, and her eyes are larger than normal, but besides that, she is rather average looking on the outside.
personality: midge is a very interesting cat, being that she never quite fits in with any crowd. her personality and humour is a little... off. she doesn’t understand sarcasm or jokes, and thinks extremely literally. it’s as if humour simply isn’t an emotion this cat experiences; frankly, it’s as if she hardly feels anything at all. a sociopath, by definition, is someone with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience. because of her condition, midge is often cast aside by her siblings and friends. it’s quite easy to hate another of they’re different. but none of this phases the she-cat in the slightest. midge doesn’t like to be alone, she can’t possibly dislike anything, nor feel resentment. but she finds it more interesting. while alone, she can learn more about others. she currently does not understand that this is not normally behaviour, though as she matures she will grow manipulative. midge is extremely calculating and far more intelligent than the average cat.
do you want your kit to be taken with barracuda?: yes! that would be perfect to develope her personality <3
questions/comments: most sociopaths have something that triggers their sociopathy when they are in their childhood years; perhaps something tramatic could happen while she is quite young to trigger the sociopathy?
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:17 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name:
Gucci

Appearance:
. one . two . three .

Personality:
Gucci is usually an extroverted and flirty male, he enjoys teasing others and messing with them, he is quite charming and very observant of his surroundings, he can notice small details on practically everything. He is also quite confident and self-centered, resulting in a feline who, most of the time, only cares about himself. He often believes he is the best, causing him to show off a little too much and practically crave for attention, something that can bother those around him.

Despite his arrogance and stubborness he tries to change some of his traits that he considers might come off as unappealing to others, solely because he cares too much about what others might say about him. This tom is extremely independent and avoids relying on others, having the thought that relying on someone makes you look weak. Gucci is very lazy, he prefers to lay down under the sun way more than exploring his surroundings, he calls this 'energy saving mode' and does not consider it 'lazing around'.

When he grows old enough to survive without his mother, the tom will eventually just roam the lands by himself. He is smart enough to understand how everything works, and where and what to hunt. Even if he likes to nap a lot of the time, he makes up for it by catching his own prey. Gucci believes that neither of his parents really... care about him or his siblings, but he doesn’t blame them. The tom thinks that everyone should enjoy themselves, and despite the fact that he feels unwanted, he doesn’t mind it and lives his life freely.

Do you want your kit to be taken with Barracuda?:
Nope, but they could bump into eachother sometimes

Other/Questions:
no longer a wip
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; December 29th, 2017 at 09:38 PM.
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

boop

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Name: Bonnie
Appearance: http://images.meredith.com/content/d...largest.ss.jpg
Personality: Bonnie is a playful she-cat that would do anything for her mother. She is very sassy towards some cats, but hardly towards her family. Bonnie is very easy to please and is very likable towards some cats.
Do you want your kit to be taken with Barracuda?: no
Other/Questions: nope

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 12th, 2017, 06:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

boop

Old December 12th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Name: Abel, commonly goes by Abe

Appearance: here He's basically very very similar to Barracuda, but his eyes are more yellow than green.

Personality:
As a kit, Abel will be a big momma's boy. He'll stick close to his mother and his siblings and he won't want to adventure too much. Abel will be really dependent on his mother and siblings. Abel will be a big rule follower and will always aim to gain his family's approval. He'll be really scared of and resistant to change. No matter the age the kits will be when Barracuda takes one, I think Abel will harbor some negative thoughts about his father who didn't stick around and the sibling that left his mother and the rest of the litter. As he grows older, he'll become far more independent and interested in exploring. He'll go through the typical rebellious phase. This is probably when he'll start going by Abe. He'll start to sneak off and hunt for himself and meet new and interesting cats. No matter how distant he may get, he'll still keep in touch with his family, as he will have a big soft spot for them.

Do you want your kit to be taken with Barracuda?: No, thanks!

Other/Questions: Nope!

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic

Last edited by Thistledawn; December 13th, 2017 at 03:06 PM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:59 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Lonestar23

fixed barracuda's link!

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaysdeceased characters
Old December 12th, 2017, 09:27 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Name: wind
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=grey...B8VGjeo9kax6M: if it doesnt show the picture then he's a completly grey cat with patches of ginger on his neck, his front left paw, and some on his tail. a tiny bit of his chest has white and the tips of his paws are white and he has green eyes. he has mediumish fur length but that will grow as he grows.
Personality: he is a bright and compassionate cat. he likes to know more about the cats around him and cats he is family with but never met. he doesnt like to see other cats sad and will try to cheer them up. he will do jokes just to make the cats around him laugh and tries to keep everything calm or happy instead of angry and sad. though he is a cat who always seems to try to make other cats happy, he is brave and confident when he does something and takes any task with pride, even if it is the simplest thing such as giving some prey to his mother, siblings, or any other cat he knows around.
Do you want your kit to be taken with Barracuda?: yes? i honestly dont really know yet, he would be happy with either his mother or his father really.
Other/Questions:

profile pic is not owned by me.