ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:25 AM

Old December 11th, 2017, 09:01 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: cirque de claire de lune

Scarlet strung up the wire, barely able to connect it to the ring that was just a few inches out of reach from her fingertips. She managed to loop the wire through and clasp it to the ring, tugging on it to ensure it wouldn't snap during her practice. Climbing down from the catwalk, she grabbed her two rings and began the tedious work of looping the connecting wire through them and manage to attach it to the wire that hung quite a few feet above her head. She couldn't take them up to the catwalk; the thing wasn't designed for large objects, however light they might be. She grabbed onto the large rope and began climbing up it with relative ease, the hoops looped around her right arm. Using her legs to stay stable, she let go of the rope and hooked them up to the ring, bending almost completely over backward to loop the connector through the hoops. It probably would have been easier to manage had there been some stagehands to help out with setting up the acts, but the Ringleader hadn't made much effort to get any thus far. Keeps us from becoming lazy like those second-rate performers from Hollywood. She thought, dropping to the ground and moving over to the rings.

Dusting her hands off with chalk, she grabbed onto the metal hoops and hoisted herself up. Her arms were parallel with the ground and her legs stood perfectly above her shoulders, her head perpendicular to her shoulders and arms as she looked out at the crowd that wasn't there. She closed her eyes and arched her back so that her legs reached over, toes pointing towards her head. It was a simple warm-up for the contortions she would be using in her act, getting her muscles ready for the tedious performance. Finished with stretching out, she rotated her wrists to allow her feet to touch the ground and stood up. She chalked up her hands once more and grabbed onto the rings, lifting herself up with just her arms and placing her legs on one hoop, sitting down on it while holding onto the other. For the next few minutes, she practiced various moves and allowed her muscle-memory to take over as she practiced her performance. It was amazing, the feeling of twisting and turning in the air without anything holding you up besides a wire and two metal hoops. To almost glide over the audience and the stadium without needing to rely on the ground, impressing people who couldn't hope to even match her various positions much less do it on only two rings for support. A huge smile formed on her face and she almost laughed with delight as she spun around in the air above the dusty stadium floor.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 12th, 2017, 12:44 AM
The Madness King

Sasuke was soon coming back to camp seeing scarlet. He smiles softly as he begins to walk in clapping happily “ awesome performance!” He says in his dark husky voice as the snake known as Tiny hisses softly obviously getting a bit jealous of the girl.
Sasuke steps forward towards her “ Scarlet right?” He asks kindly and happily
@Rubinaito
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:53 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Jamie watched the performance intuitively, watching the other girl’s every move. When she finished, Jamie clapped for her, her lone clapping sharp and ringing among the stands, echoing off the walls. Her gaze fell upon the form of another; a man with a snake, this time. Snake charmer, Jamie figured. The younger girl stood and made her way down the stands to meet the two at the middle, bored and looking for conversation. “Wonderfully done,” she commented in a friendly way, golden-brown eyes bright.

@Sasukewolf (madness) @Rubinaito
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; December 12th, 2017 at 05:53 AM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:57 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke was soon coming back to camp seeing scarlet. He smiles softly as he begins to walk in clapping happily “ awesome performance!” He says in his dark husky voice as the snake known as Tiny hisses softly obviously getting a bit jealous of the girl.
Sasuke steps forward towards her “ Scarlet right?” He asks kindly and happily
@Rubinaito
Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Jamie watched the performance intuitively, watching the other girl’s every move. When she finished, Jamie clapped for her, her lone clapping sharp and ringing among the stands, echoing off the walls. Her gaze fell upon the form of another; a man with a snake, this time. Snake charmer, Jamie figured. The younger girl stood and made her way down the stands to meet the two at the middle, bored and looking for conversation. “Wonderfully done,” she commented in a friendly way, golden-brown eyes bright.

@Sasukewolf (madness) @Rubinaito
Scarlet gently lowered herself to the ground, her smile fading as soon as her feet touched the hard packed dirt that made up the stadium floor. "Thank you."

(Sorry for the short reply)

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 12th, 2017, 09:37 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Scarlet gently lowered herself to the ground, her smile fading as soon as her feet touched the hard packed dirt that made up the stadium floor. "Thank you."

It okay :3)
He laughs softly “ no smile?” He asks calmly as Tiny hisses softly “ it’s been a while since we have spoken. It’s a pleasure “ he says with a small bow
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:48 PM
oh dear

Quote:
He laughs softly “ no smile?” He asks calmly as Tiny hisses softly “ it’s been a while since we have spoken. It’s a pleasure “ he says with a small bow
Quote:

Jamie frowned and glared at the hissing snake, taking a step away with a furrowed brow, not being a big fan of snakes in general. When she was 8, she dug around in the garden and was bitten by a Guarder Snake on the arm. Since then, she’d never liked them much, and generally liked to stay away from any kind of reptile. Jamie wrapped her arms around her thin frame, shivering slightly as she’d left her jacket in her tent. “Lotta practice, huh?” She said casually to Scarlet, head cocked to one side.
the shade,

Old December 12th, 2017, 02:40 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

• @meraki @Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness); •

august tapped his fingers against the ground, eyes skimming over the words of the book. as he listened to the music, a thought dawned on him. he still needed to choose his routine music. groaning quietly, he marked his page and stood up, moving to the stadium again. upon seeing scarlet, jamie and sasuke, august fought down a surge of doubt.
"oh, uh, hello. i was just coming here to choose my routine's song." he smiled nervously and shuffled over to the clipboard in which all their names were written. august thought for a moment, then a large grin broke onto his face. "perfect," the boy mumbled to himself. he wrote down the song name and artist before dragging himself back to the others.
"so, who else is really nervous about the show? or is it just me overreacting again?" august rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. his foot tapped against the ground and he waited for them all to gasp out in surprise. he never spoke, unless he thought it was necessary. but august had never begun a conversation before. "o— oh, were you guys in the middle of something? sorry, i can go if y'all want." he looked down and fidgeted awkwardly.
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:29 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Jamie frowned and glared at the hissing snake, taking a step away with a furrowed brow, not being a big fan of snakes in general. When she was 8, she dug around in the garden and was bitten by a Guarder Snake on the arm. Since then, she’d never liked them much, and generally liked to stay away from any kind of reptile. Jamie wrapped her arms around her thin frame, shivering slightly as she’d left her jacket in her tent. “Lotta practice, huh?” She said casually to Scarlet, head cocked to one side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
• @meraki @Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness); •

august tapped his fingers against the ground, eyes skimming over the words of the book. as he listened to the music, a thought dawned on him. he still needed to choose his routine music. groaning quietly, he marked his page and stood up, moving to the stadium again. upon seeing scarlet, jamie and sasuke, august fought down a surge of doubt.
"oh, uh, hello. i was just coming here to choose my routine's song." he smiled nervously and shuffled over to the clipboard in which all their names were written. august thought for a moment, then a large grin broke onto his face. "perfect," the boy mumbled to himself. he wrote down the song name and artist before dragging himself back to the others.
"so, who else is really nervous about the show? or is it just me overreacting again?" august rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. his foot tapped against the ground and he waited for them all to gasp out in surprise. he never spoke, unless he thought it was necessary. but august had never begun a conversation before. "o— oh, were you guys in the middle of something? sorry, i can go if y'all want." he looked down and fidgeted awkwardly.
Scarlet wiped her hands off with a damp cloth before looking over at Tiny with a vaguely curious expression. "No smile." She responded to Sasuke, bending down to pick up her bag of supplies. She pulled out another wipe and gently brushed it against her face, cleaning off some of the dust that had managed to get onto it while she was spinning wildly. "It's a pleasure to speak to again as well." She responded cordially, gently taking out a plastic bag full of hair ties and taking her own out, the lovely blonde waves spilling over her shoulders in golden rivers. She shook out her hair slightly before placing the tie into the ziplock bag and returning the bag to its pocket. She glanced over at Jamie and nodded. "Yes, I've been practicing quite a lot more recently." She confirmed, hoisting the bag onto her shoulders and standing up.

Scarlet glanced up as August walked in, waving at him pleasantly. "Hello again, Austin." She greeted him, still not smiling but looking happy to see him nevertheless. As he spoke up, she arched an eyebrow in faint surprise but didn't let out a gasp. "I am a little nervous. I'm not sure how Amy will feel about my addition to the routine. I haven't talked to her about it." She replied, frowning as she did so. August's nervous statement at the end concerned her a little and she tilted her head. "Why would we want you to leave? We're all friends here." She walked up to him and smiled, just a little to ease his nervousness if even just for a little bit.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 13th, 2017, 02:07 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Scarlet wiped her hands off with a damp cloth before looking over at Tiny with a vaguely curious expression. "No smile." She responded to Sasuke, bending down to pick up her bag of supplies. She pulled out another wipe and gently brushed it against her face, cleaning off some of the dust that had managed to get onto it while she was spinning wildly. "It's a pleasure to speak to again as well." She responded cordially, gently taking out a plastic bag full of hair ties and taking her own out, the lovely blonde waves spilling over her shoulders in golden rivers. She shook out her hair slightly before placing the tie into the ziplock bag and returning the bag to its pocket. She glanced over at Jamie and nodded. "Yes, I've been practicing quite a lot more recently." She confirmed, hoisting the bag onto her shoulders and standing up.

Scarlet glanced up as August walked in, waving at him pleasantly. "Hello again, Austin." She greeted him, still not smiling but looking happy to see him nevertheless. As he spoke up, she arched an eyebrow in faint surprise but didn't let out a gasp. "I am a little nervous. I'm not sure how Amy will feel about my addition to the routine. I haven't talked to her about it." She replied, frowning as she did so. August's nervous statement at the end concerned her a little and she tilted her head. "Why would we want you to leave? We're all friends here." She walked up to him and smiled, just a little to ease his nervousness if even just for a little bit.
He laughs softly " bet you would have smiled for Naruko, I heard she's coming back soon. excited?" he says playfully as he looks at august " and don't worry. you'll do fine. you're a awesome performer! and I bet the crowd will love you!" he says happily as Tiny hisses softly placing her head on Sasukes as the man holds out his hand " you will be the star of the show my friend. I can tell, tiny herself can tell as well. don't worry scarlet, Jamie you will shine as well but tonight. " he smiles a warm smile at the boy " this man will shine bright. am I wrong?"

@meraki

@tinyalienboy
Old December 13th, 2017, 05:00 PM
oh dear

Quote:
He laughs softly " bet you would have smiled for Naruko, I heard she's coming back soon. excited?" he says playfully as he looks at august " and don't worry. you'll do fine. you're a awesome performer! and I bet the crowd will love you!" he says happily as Tiny hisses softly placing her head on Sasukes as the man holds out his hand " you will be the star of the show my friend. I can tell, tiny herself can tell as well. don't worry scarlet, Jamie you will shine as well but tonight. " he smiles a warm smile at the boy " this man will shine bright. am I wrong?"

@meraki

@tinyalienboy
Jamie cocked her head to the side, shifting her weight onto the other leg. “Who’s Naruko?” She questioned, though continued to eye Tiny suspiciously. She turned to August with her usual warm smile, the kind that made you feel like you’d known her for years. “No, I’m nervous too. And it’s perfectly okay, we weren’t really in much of a conversation anyway. And you’re gonna do great,” she assured the other. At Sasuke’s comment, she beamed. “Thanks. And you as well. Sasuke, isn’t it?” Jamie asked curiously, holding out a hand for the man to shake in introduction.
@tinyalienboy @Rubinaito
the shade,

Last edited by meraki; December 13th, 2017 at 05:00 PM.