Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
Cow’s den of secrets
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:34 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:29 AM

Old December 11th, 2017, 04:48 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: fnaf high school

ghost nodded and went the oppiset way to math.

"you gonna be alright for class?"
MR. M asked his daughter. he normally didnt ask things like that but seeing its his daughters first day of high school, of course he was going to be. "if something happens tell me and i will deal with it" he growled.

"im fine dad, its just the first day of school everything will be alright" she said. she was a shy girl when talking to others she didnt now but when it came to things independent she was good at that, to good at that. "can i get to class? i dont want to be late"
she asked.

"alright, but if something happens you will tell me im still the principe of the school and i dont care if it concerns you or not you will tell me if it is something i will not like" he said and then he placed a hand on his daughters shoulder and they teleported out of the room.

(the first time your kid reaches high school)

mika hurried to class which was performace

(i need to start putting classes down....)

MR. WB welcomed the students as they started coming in class waiting for the students to take their seats before introducing himself.

MR. Rat watched as the students came, he was by the board which had nothing on it and he was standing still the only thing moving was his tail which was down and slightly moving across the floor and his eyes followed the students as they came in and sat. his lesson was to test them and to see if they knew about himself and the other students, he would do this sometimes to see if the improved and once the end of the year came, he would do the ultimate test, to make sure they where ready for the year to come.

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; December 11th, 2017 at 04:50 PM.
Old December 11th, 2017, 07:12 PM
the skeleton girl

( @SolarWarrior i dont know if you are getting the mentions or not but i mentioned you a couple of times already)

Old December 11th, 2017, 09:21 PM

(@RavenHallow Really? I don't think I'm getting them!)

Cindy walked down the hall in a hurry. She had come in a bit late and was not in the mood to get to class late. She quickly grabbed her schedule and rushed to class. Her first class was with Mr.WB,she walked inside and quickly took a seat,her face red,she was slightly sweating and looked tired.

Nova had been stuck in traffic and when she arrived to school late it worried her a bit. Either way she took her time and went up to her locker and grabbed her stuff. Then she calmly walked towards her first class which was with Mr.Rat. Though she was calm his eyes following her and the others as they entered scared a her a bit. She quickly sat down and decided to look at the ground instead of the teacher since he already scared her a bit.

Mangle had arrives to school a bit early and decided she wanted to visit her brother before heading to class. She reached the room that her brother was in and knocked,"Hello." She said kindly. "May I come in?"

(@DragonChaos)
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:19 PM
the skeleton girl

MR. WB didnt seem at all mad, actually... no one could tell his expression seeing as all they could see was his two glowing red eyes with blackness around it along with what was supposed to be wgat was left of a jaw. The only way to tell was with his actions and tone of voice. "Welcome to your first class of the day, some of you already know about the classes like performance and MR. Rats class"
His voice was cold when he said MR. Rat then he continued "this is not one of them, this is math class" he said nodding to the board which had welcome to math on top of it and rules below it.

MR. Rat watched as nova came in late. He waited till everyone was seated "today you will not be learning anything, but I will be testing on what you know of me and your fellow students." He said his voice cold and low, only loud enough for everyone to hear. Before he continued a knock was heard at the door and it opened, puppet and her father where there. "Im guessing she is also part of my class?" He asked, Puppet nodded while her father said nothing. She entered and her father closed the door heading back to his office and she took a seat in the back. Then MR. Rat continued "as i was saying, on each of your desk there is a flashlight. Your goal is to stay in the longest not getting caught by me, i will trying to get you and those flashlights will help you find me, i will dissapears to another spot after the flashlight touches me but only after it is in my eyes. If i get you, you either stay out or help me get the rest of you but as it is for more if the light is in your eyes move other then that, grab your flashlights and we shall begin"
He said smiling underneath the mask covering his mouth.

Last edited by cute skeleton; December 12th, 2017 at 03:29 PM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 06:15 PM

(@RavenHallow)

Cindy looked slightly happy that this class had nothing to do with scaring. I mean,who would be scared about a pale girl with purple hair? Well at the same time math wasn't what she was best at either. She will still sitting in her seat reading the rules and when she finished she waited for the teacher to tell the first equation for today.

Looks like Nova had a reason to be afraid! The guy was going to sneak around in the dark and try to get them! And all they had was a stinking flashlight! She picked up the flashlight and folded her wings behind her back in case he would try to get her by grabbing a hold of her wings. She looked around a bit scared and took a deep breath. She was ready..Well..She thought she was..

Mangle had arrives to school a bit early and decided she wanted to visit her brother,Foxy,before heading to class. She reached the room that her brother was in and knocked,"Hello." She said kindly. "May I come in?"

(@DragonChaos)
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:30 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Solnixx smiled, 'I cannot WAIT!' she thought to herself.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 12th, 2017, 08:02 PM
the skeleton girl

he turned off the light and the room became pitch black, there was no windows in the room besides on the door but he had covered the light coming in from the halls with a poster that was black with red lettering saying, better to kill then perform, and for him it was true, he never liked to perform and never would. then he moved behind them, he was silent as ever and swift with his movements, not even the air seemed to move to his movement. he watched a bit before appearing near one of the students close enough to grab them,
he was close by nova all he had to do was touch her and she would be out.

( @SolarWarrior )

puppet turned her flashlight and pointed it towards where she thought he had been,
fear creeping up her back seeing he was not there anymore, how does he move so fast?? she thought.

Last edited by cute skeleton; December 13th, 2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 11:11 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Solnixx was hyped up

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 13th, 2017, 11:15 PM
the skeleton girl

(any of your characters in MR. Rats class the class has begin already @Megan @CinnamonCookie @DragonChaos )

Last edited by cute skeleton; December 13th, 2017 at 11:20 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 05:32 AM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post
(any of your characters in MR. Rats class the class has begin already @Megan @CinnamonCookie @DragonChaos )
(Seeing as how my character is in a dimly lit room next to the principals office, I don't think he'll be in Mr Rats' class)