Last post by Rani
Today 08:43 PM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Streamtail
Today 08:36 PM

Old December 4th, 2017, 10:15 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
It was evening Within the building filled with monsters wearing human skin and thoughout the building yelling was heard from none other than winter, the coldest Killer there who was going on about how they can easily kill those little good ones. Naruto simply sat in his desk watching the man, his neat blonde hair like always combed back to show that he was indeed the boss here and his sky blue eyes just watched the white haired man before it was dimmed with boredom however anger sparked a bit in them when he began speaking about the good ones “ Naruto, we can end those things easily! We know where they are and we have the most deadly people in this very building eager to kill! Why aren’t you making a move on something so obvious! ” He growls in anger as he looks at sage, a pet to the leader and someone to be shown respect to unless Naruto says it to be so than he growls out of anger as he speaks again this time his attention was towards the pet. “ Is it because you don’t want to risk losing your damn mutt? Have you gone-“ Naruto cuts him off with a simple wave of his hand and begins to speak in a calm soothing voice however it was dark in nature. “ Mad? No I just don’t want to start a losing battle without a plan. Are you a fool or desperate winter? We will not attack unless I say it so understood?” He asks calmly as winter slams his hands on the desk “ You lie! It is because of him! Every since you made this mutt your dog, you’ve gone soft! Weak a coward! And you dare call yourself our leader when you got a soft spot for a weakling like him!” he yells loudly stopping a bit to catch his breath as Naruto begins to simply move some stuff to the side after a few seconds he looks at winter and suddenly grabs his hair slamming his head against the desk causing the man to fall back and grab his nose which was bleeding now as Naruto stood and began to walk over to winter. “ What did we learn?” He asks coldly as winter just laughs “ That you do have-” was cut off by Naruto kicking him hard in the stomach repeating what he said now more deadly “ What Did We Learn?” winter was holding his stomach growling in pain but he smiles “That mutt is your weakness. ” He says with a dark smile as Naruto eyes glowed a bit and begins to walk towards the desk looking at sage a bit before grabbing a bottle of wine from his desk and as winter was try to get up shakily Naruto breaks the bottle over his head and before winter could hit the floor again he grabs winter by his hair growling darkly “ What did we learn winter? ” winter groans a bit in pain before speak again this time weakly “ respect.. what’s yours my lord” Naruto nods letting him go “ Good now leave” He says coldly as he walks back to his desk and sits down as winter quickly leaves the room. Naruto sighs softly moving his hand a bit beckoning Sage to come to him.
Sage watched the whole thing with wide eyes, trembling slightly as he watched Winter's violent outburst (which deeply frightened him) and how Naruto dealt with it. He didn't mind being called a mutt or a dog; that's what he was, after all. But such anger was cause for fright with the timid man. He walked over to Naruto, kneeling down on the floor beside him, looking up at him and waiting for him to say something, be it words of abuse or something a little more soothing. "Did... I do something wrong?" He asked, his voice soft and small, not usually one to talk to Naruto out of turn.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:21 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage watched the whole thing with wide eyes, trembling slightly as he watched Winter's violent outburst (which deeply frightened him) and how Naruto dealt with it. He didn't mind being called a mutt or a dog; that's what he was, after all. But such anger was cause for fright with the timid man. He walked over to Naruto, kneeling down on the floor beside him, looking up at him and waiting for him to say something, be it words of abuse or something a little more soothing. "Did... I do something wrong?" He asked, his voice soft and small, not usually one to talk to Naruto out of turn.
Didn’t I say to never kneel beside me again?” He says coldly but a bit more soft as he begins to make sage stand up and grab his hand placing it against his cheek causing the man to sigh softly out of relief. For some strange reason, this man’s soft hands always calmed him no matter what. It was relaxing to feel the man’s cold hands against his skin as if it was something he needed since day one. He leans against Sages hand and closes his eyes “ What did I say about standing up for yourself Sage? You know how I get when people insult you. Why didn’t you speak up?” he says calmly as he opens his eyes looking into Sages eyes with his own calm, and almost warm eyes awaiting a answer from the man.
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:25 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
A few minutes later, the door usually locked tight opens showing Sasuke the most feared due to his... unusual diet. He looks at her coldly with mixed colored eyes one blue and one red. His long black and white hair was tied up in a ponytail it moved gracefully for a bit as he walks forward sliently standing before her. He speaks in a dark husky voice. “ The lord wishes to see you. Seems like your brother misses you greatly. Rare for the lord to show such... weaknesses to weaklings like you.” He says darkly as he looks at the cat than at the book “ If you need anymore books simply ask me. I can probably sneak in some of course...I’ll need something in return

Aspen sat up instantly her eyes blazing red from instant crying. Her eyes narrowed dangerously. "Being weak in soul and mind is far worse than body" she responded, standing. "as If I needed his permission to see my brother" she retorted tucking the book under her arm as she pulled out her bag and shoved it in. Titan followed willingly behind her as she stood and walked past sasuke with a snort. "I could just steal the books from them anyway" she growled under her breath

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 4th, 2017, 10:30 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Aspen sat up instantly her eyes blazing red from instant crying. Her eyes narrowed dangerously. "Being weak in soul and mind is far worse than body" she responded, standing. "as If I needed his permission to see my brother" she retorted tucking the book under her arm as she pulled out her bag and shoved it in. Titan followed willingly behind her as she stood and walked past sasuke with a snort. "I could just steal the books from them anyway" she growled under her breath
He laughs softly “ You can try however a little warning. Naruto is in a bit of a mood right now. He just beat winter a while ago so I would watch your tongue if you truly love your brother after all. That pet is Narutos favorite ” He says with a dark smile as he begins to follow her “ His life is in the leaders hand. Your life is in your brothers and leaders hands. I am simply a wolf eager for new meat... do have fun “ He says darkly licking his lips dangerously as he begins to walk past her leading her upstairs
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:33 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Didn’t I say to never kneel beside me again?” He says coldly but a bit more soft as he begins to make sage stand up and grab his hand placing it against his cheek causing the man to sigh softly out of relief. For some strange reason, this man’s soft hands always calmed him no matter what. It was relaxing to feel the man’s cold hands against his skin as if it was something he needed since day one. He leans against Sages hand and closes his eyes “ What did I say about standing up for yourself Sage? You know how I get when people insult you. Why didn’t you speak up?” he says calmly as he opens his eyes looking into Sages eyes with his own calm, and almost warm eyes awaiting a answer from the man.
Sage fidgeted nervously with his free hand, unsure of how to answer. "It's... um, scary." He murmured, looking down at his feet and shuffling them a little bit. "I'm not like you, Mas-- Naruto. I'm not confident, or strong." He explained softly, raising his eyes to look at Naruto. His voice trembled slightly from the frightening display of power he had seen just moments before.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:38 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
He laughs softly “ You can try however a little warning. Naruto is in a bit of a mood right now. He just beat winter a while ago so I would watch your tongue if you truly love your brother after all. That pet is Narutos favorite ” He says with a dark smile as he begins to follow her “ His life is in the leaders hand. Your life is in your brothers and leaders hands. I am simply a wolf eager for new meat... do have fun “ He says darkly licking his lips dangerously as he begins to walk past her leading her upstairs
aspen growled under her breath "he's not some sort of pet!" she retorted angrily her hands forming fists

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 4th, 2017, 10:39 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage fidgeted nervously with his free hand, unsure of how to answer. "It's... um, scary." He murmured, looking down at his feet and shuffling them a little bit. "I'm not like you, Mas-- Naruto. I'm not confident, or strong." He explained softly, raising his eyes to look at Naruto. His voice trembled slightly from the frightening display of power he had seen just moments before.
He nods slowly, as he begins to kiss the front of Sages hand “ I see... You’re shaking.” he says calmly as he begins to suddenly pull Sage towards him grabbing Sages collar rather roughly as he begins to speak into Sages ear his breath warm against the man’s skin as he spoke in a low slim voice soft almost kind even however Cold enough to send shivers down his pets spine “ This collar is not for nothing my little pet~ you are my second half, my respected pet. You have a right to everything I have for as long as you don’t betray me. Now tell me-” He let’s go of sage leaning back “ Why did I make you mine? ” He says coldly with a small dark smile yet his eyes glowed with amusement almost pride even.
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:42 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

aspen growled under her breath "he's not some sort of pet!" she retorted angrily her hands forming fists
He laughs “ Sorry to break it to you. But he is to Naruto, a simple pet that should be respected that’s why he beat up winter because the man called sage a mutt. Naruto left him beaten and bloody” He says as he opens the door that opened to a huge hallway “ Come he’s waiting
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:44 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
He nods slowly, as he begins to kiss the front of Sages hand “ I see... You’re shaking.” he says calmly as he begins to suddenly pull Sage towards him grabbing Sages collar rather roughly as he begins to speak into Sages ear his breath warm against the man’s skin as he spoke in a low slim voice soft almost kind even however Cold enough to send shivers down his pets spine “ This collar is not for nothing my little pet~ you are my second half, my respected pet. You have a right to everything I have for as long as you don’t betray me. Now tell me-” He let’s go of sage leaning back “ Why did I make you mine? ” He says coldly with a small dark smile yet his eyes glowed with amusement almost pride even.
Sage let out a shuddering gasp as he was pulled closer to Naruto, his eyes widening ever so slightly. He stared up at Naruto for a moment, unsure how to respond. "I-I d-don't kn-know." He stammered, massaging his neck slightly as he sat just below Naruto, looking up at him with wide, fearful eyes with live shimmering just beneath it,

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:49 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage let out a shuddering gasp as he was pulled closer to Naruto, his eyes widening ever so slightly. He stared up at Naruto for a moment, unsure how to respond. "I-I d-don't kn-know." He stammered, massaging his neck slightly as he sat just below Naruto, looking up at him with wide, fearful eyes with live shimmering just beneath it,
He begins to laugh softly “ Because you’ve gained my interest. Which is very rare sage even after all these years and all of the things I’ve done. You still always amuse me. You have earned your rights for it and for being such a good boy. Now than a other reward for you. You’re sister will be coming here soon with Sasuke. You will speak with her and hang out until I say so. Is this understood?” He says as he begins to stand up pulling his tie a bit as he smiles down at sage “ You may stand” He says almost playfully

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 4th, 2017 at 10:50 PM.