Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:34 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
I’m here!! Sorry was fueling the truck!
I believe blue amor~ has idea for Sasuke and Tord @.:Blue Wishes:.
Don’t know about Killer @Celestial
Strawberry amor already did the two
And you already know skyes and winter teg amor
So ... :3 )
Winter sighs softly “ what is it? Why are you staring at me like that?” He asks almost coldly as he begins to stand up holding the empty plate in his hands as he walks towards the Sink and begins to wash his plate.

Naruto sighs softly “ I said I’m sorry my love. You know how Busy I am during this month. As a lawyer a lot of people depend on me my love. I tried my love I really did. “ he says calmly. “ we’ll go tomorrow. Come on mi amor, the nights still young unless you’re going to start a other unnecessary fight “ he says now sounding annoyed. He couldn’t help it, he truly did wanted to go but his boss was constantly on his back about all the cases he needed to do. He really did try this time but it just couldn’t be helped. This was a normal thing to have since he gotten the job. He rubs the back of his neck “ ... look Amor I’m tried let’s talk about this tomorrow okay?” He asks with a soft smile.

Angel immediately opens the door seeing valentine. He smiles happily “ mi amor you’re home! “ he says happily as he immediately begins to hug valentine “ how was work my love” He asks kindly giving him a kiss on the head before leading him into the apartment. “ also I spoke with Killer today. He said he’ll be coming to visit us soon! Isn’t that great?” He says happily unaware of what valentine had in mind. That his love for the man was seen as too much however he didn’t know ... at least not yet
(So, in this instance, Sage is basically being immature and not wanting to take the blame for starting a fight like he usually would.)

"No, no, wait." Sage held up a hand, narrowing his eyes ever so slightly. "Starting another unnecessary fight?" He stared at Naruto for a moment before letting out a short laugh. "I don't start fights, Naruto. I point things out that I don't like and you get offended." He glared slightly at Naruto, frowning. "Oh, you're tired?" The man was angry, tired, and stressed. "I've been working my ass off today trying to make sure everything was perfect for my presentation tomorrow at work, not to mention I had to cram in extra work to make up for taking off time for a date that you didn't show up for!" He threw his hands into the air, turning around. "And you're tired?" He spun around, glaring at Naruto. "Stop being such a doormat, Naruto. Stop letting your boss work you to the bone." He crossed his arms. "It's ruining things for us at every turn and I'm done with that. I'm done with you always missing out on dates, or complaining about things not going your way. I'm done with how you just won't grow a freaking spine and stand up for yourself. You're a lawyer, Naruto. You know your rights as a working citizen of the United States- why don't you tell your boss off for being a jerk? I'm done with having to wait for you to get your crap together. I'm done." He took the key that Naruto had given him to the house and put it on the desk, grabbing his jacket and heading out of the room. "Maybe we should have some space for awhile." He stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him and getting into his car.

Valentine grimaced as Angel planted yet another kiss on his face, letting the man lead him into the room. He smiled faintly as Angel talked about Killer coming to visit, trying to appear at least interested in what Angel was saying. "Work was... fine." He said slowly, frowning a little. "Look, uh, Angel? I was hoping that maybe I could, ah, have some 'me' time tonight?" He released Angel's hand, looking at his feet. "I'm a little stressed and I can't deal with your clingyness and I-" He froze, realizing what he had said.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:35 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
He growls “my love I thought we agreed not to talk about it. Besides we’re not ready for such a thing. It’s too soon” he says calmly as he begins to put his plate away. “ besides aren’t we happy the way we are now? I mean come on my love marriage? You know what that means right?”
Skye's anger hit the roof as she began to yell. "To soon?! We've been dating for like 4 years Winter!" she yelled at him. "You know what marriage means, it means spending the rest of your life with the one person you love!" Skye yelled. She tried as hard as she could to stop herself from getting so angry and loud but nothing seemed to work. "Do you not want to spend your life with me? Am I not good enough, is that it?"

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:42 PM
The Madness King

Naruto growls softly “ yes we should “ he says now standing alone. He rubs the back of his neck a bit and begins to sit down pulling out a box from his pocket which held a ring inside. He sighs sadly as he puts the box away “ .... I really did wanted to go...” he says sadly to himself as he begins to walk towards the bedroom to just get ready for the night.

Angel stops for a second “ ... clingy? .... you think I’m clingy” he asks almost hurt as he looks at him. “ ... what you time? What do you mean by you time you’ve always had plenty of that.” He says now getting a bit angry of course it would offend him it would have offended anyone if all they are doing was loving the man.

Winter simply looks away “ ... yes but... I’m not ready for that. My love just...” he just stays slient as he begins to step back “ it’s just hard you know? To get married isn’t easy. We have to stay loyal, have a kid and raise a family... I just don’t think I’m ready for that so ... let’s just drop it for now.. okay?” He says holding her hand
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:48 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Naruto growls softly “ yes we should “ he says now standing alone. He rubs the back of his neck a bit and begins to sit down pulling out a box from his pocket which held a ring inside. He sighs sadly as he puts the box away “ .... I really did wanted to go...” he says sadly to himself as he begins to walk towards the bedroom to just get ready for the night.

Angel stops for a second “ ... clingy? .... you think I’m clingy” he asks almost hurt as he looks at him. “ ... what you time? What do you mean by you time you’ve always had plenty of that.” He says now getting a bit angry of course it would offend him it would have offended anyone if all they are doing was loving the man.

Winter simply looks away “ ... yes but... I’m not ready for that. My love just...” he just stays slient as he begins to step back “ it’s just hard you know? To get married isn’t easy. We have to stay loyal, have a kid and raise a family... I just don’t think I’m ready for that so ... let’s just drop it for now.. okay?” He says holding her hand
Skye's eye twitch.
"Stay loyal? Are we not already loyal, or is there something I don't know?" Skye fumed as she glared at him. When he grabbed her hand Skye for some reason pulled away. And without even thinking before she acted the words just slipped out.

"Its over Winter."

Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:51 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:

(I'll wait for Tord and Sasuke to break up before bringing Sage back in again.)

Valentine let out a miserable, soft sigh as he looked down at the ground. "I can't lie to you, Angel." He murmured, interlacing his fingers together. "I don't have a great job. I get payed just enough to pay for this apartment, and get basic groceries. I can't provide well enough for you. It'd be so much easier if you had a job too, but..." He hung his head. "I do think you're a little clingy, love. It's all kisses and cuddles but sometimes I just can't handle it. And as for me time, it's hard to get any of that. I love you, Angel, but... you're kinda hard to handle." He looked up at Angel, his eyes shimmering with tears. "You don't deserve someone like me, Angel. I can't handle all of your hugs and kisses, not with the basic stress I go through on a day to day basis. I look at other couples and I... I'm jealous when I see them paying attention to their phones instead of each other. I'm not good enough for you, Angel." He shifted.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:59 PM
The Madness King

Winter eyes widened a bit than he sighs softly “ than leave. I’m not ready for marriage and that’s final yet you push it... we need space. So leave “ he says coldly as he just turn around.

Angel eyes widened tears already falling as he looks away “ ... but I managed to get a job an... “ he growls softly as he simply turns around “ fine. .... fine. Than it’s over” he says coldly looking at him. “ I’ve gotten a job in my father business. I was excited to tell you but... it seems like you need to be alone.” He says as he begins to just grab his keys and walk past valentine “ .... I’m sorry if I was too much for you but... every minute with you is the happiest I’ve ever been... goodbye.” He says as he just walks out the door... as if everything they had was nothing to the man but Angel knew that was cause that he was too loving but he just.. can’t help himself.... after all... valentine was everything to him even after... the accident with his family.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:16 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Winter eyes widened a bit than he sighs softly “ than leave. I’m not ready for marriage and that’s final yet you push it... we need space. So leave “ he says coldly as he just turn around.

Angel eyes widened tears already falling as he looks away “ ... but I managed to get a job an... “ he growls softly as he simply turns around “ fine. .... fine. Than it’s over” he says coldly looking at him. “ I’ve gotten a job in my father business. I was excited to tell you but... it seems like you need to be alone.” He says as he begins to just grab his keys and walk past valentine “ .... I’m sorry if I was too much for you but... every minute with you is the happiest I’ve ever been... goodbye.” He says as he just walks out the door... as if everything they had was nothing to the man but Angel knew that was cause that he was too loving but he just.. can’t help himself.... after all... valentine was everything to him even after... the accident with his family.
"Its always about you!" skye screamed as she stormed off to there room and began to pack her things. Before she realized it she had tears streaming down her face, blinding her vision as she placed clothes into her bag. She had stopped for a moment to look in the bathroom mirror as she cried harder. "Dammit Skye... Had to run your mouth..." she cried out to herself. She glared at her own reflection, hating how she was crying, without even thinking she slammed her fist against the mirror as it shattered to pieces leaving cuts on her knuckles. Skye grabbed her stuff as she walked into the kitchen and rinsed her hand off.

Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:38 PM
The Madness King

He jumps a bit hearing her, he grabs his chest a bit growling softly to himself “ ... I’m sorry it’s not done..” his eyes widened when he saw her come back seeing the blood “ what? What did you do? Here let me get some bandages” He says worryingly looking for the first aid kit
Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:46 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
He jumps a bit hearing her, he grabs his chest a bit growling softly to himself “ ... I’m sorry it’s not done..” his eyes widened when he saw her come back seeing the blood “ what? What did you do? Here let me get some bandages” He says worryingly looking for the first aid kit
Skye glared at him. "Don't touch me!!!" Skye screamed as she stomped out of the house.

Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:39 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Tord had been through another round of brokenly sitting in his room. Crying, cuts, it just seemed normal to him at this point. However, he had to tell himself that this probably wasn’t okay, it had just become so normal to him that it was okay. Pain rippling through his arms, he quickly used a bunch of bandages to hide the blood, though they quickly became a sort of pink. He could ignore that, hiding the bandages under a sweater, which he threw over the button-up shirt he was wearing. Sure, his arms still burned, but he couldn’t care less. Awkwardly adjusting the sleeves, he sighed. He knew what he wanted to do, but he didn’t exactly know if he was going to do it. He supposed it was now or never, and he gathered himself enough to walk out of his room to go and find Sasuke.
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by :blue:; December 3rd, 2017 at 08:15 AM.