Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:54 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Peril
Today 10:53 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM

Old December 1st, 2017, 07:09 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Caliapaw: We Were Meant To Be Leaders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
@Lonestar23
Can I apply alabasterpaws mother
She was going to have a second litter anyways.

[ She's also wheatfurs sister haha ]
yes, you can apply her c:

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Name: Peachrain
Appearance: peachy- rose colored fur and green eyes
Personality: She is kind to those who are nice, those who aren’t she is critical too. She is over-protective of her kits and cares for them dearly.
Role: Mother
Other/Questions: She has an adult kit named Orchardblossom, and an apprentice aged kit named Bingo (adoptive kit)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 5th, 2017, 09:19 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

boop

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:56 PM

(I have a perfect cat!!)

Name: Wishkit
Appearance: A small fluffy white kit with icy blue eyes,grey patches of fur and a fluffy tail.
Personality: Wishkit is extremely shy and embarrassed about herself,hearing others say she can't do anything,she believes their words. Though she's shy she tends to be really kind and friendly. She can work up enough courage to voice her opinions on what she thinks is right and wrong. She's extremely careful with what she does and loves every friend she makes to the moon and back.
Role: Kit 3
Other/Questions: Wishkit is a blind kit who's a bit smaller than the rest. Question: Are kits 1,2 and 3 supposed to be siblings or not? (Just asking)

Last edited by SolarWarrior; December 5th, 2017 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Put paw instead of kit
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

bump
(choosing date has been moved to the 10th)

PATIENT 1 FORMS ARE MOST NEEDED!

Old December 9th, 2017, 12:22 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

boop

choosing date is hopefully tomorrow!

Old December 13th, 2017, 10:00 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Name: Peachrain
Appearance: peachy- rose colored fur and green eyes
Personality: She is kind to those who are nice, those who aren’t she is critical too. She is over-protective of her kits and cares for them dearly.
Role: Mother
Other/Questions: She has an adult kit named Orchardblossom, and an apprentice aged kit named Bingo (adoptive kit)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Of course I can't resist applying for the shyest kit!

Name:
Tumblekit

Appearance:
Tumblekit is an orange, black and white kitten. He is thin and looks a bit frail, but he is strong in some aspects. His fur is rather fluffy and spiked, giving him a tough look in a way, but this little tom wouldn't hurt a fly.

Personality:
Tumblekit verbally plays with his siblings, teasing and joking, and yet he never really plays. He never sleeps too close to anyone, as he does not like to be touched in any way, shape, or form. It's almost like a fear. Playing is no exception. In fact, he hates to play. He always gets hurt and ends up hiding from his family in desperation to stop being hurt. Tumblekit is also very clumsy due to this. His gracefulness would have developed as he played, but he's more keen on dodging and tumbling away. Tumblekit says what he thinks alot of the time. By accident or on purpose, Tumblekit doesn't mind tk state his opinion. Say something he doesn't like, and he will tell you. And you can trust he's honest, because he has a fear of lying and being caught. He will tell you hard, nasty truth, but if it's too hard to tell, he may try to lie, albeit bad at it. He can try to keep your secret, and he may take it to his grave, but you'll at least have to remind him to keep it. He is a bit forgetful sometimes. Tumblekit isn't all negativity, however. He's an optimist! He always looks on the bright side, even if everything is all lost. However his optimism didn't save him from what he had saw the night of the Gathering. Tumblekit saw the Gathering patrol return with scratches and wounds. Some were dying and some were just painful. In his eyes, it was horrifying. His siblings always spoke of becoming warriors, but how could they put themselves in this kind of danger? It was just plain scary!

However, when Caliapaw comes to talk with the kits, Tumblekit is suddenly aware of a life outside of the warrior violence. While they listen, Tumblekit seems to edge forward with every word. Healing instead of wounding? That sounded amazing! It seemed perfect for the clumsy, shy kit. Tumblekit tries to sink in everything Caliapaw says, and eventually begins to look up to the medicine cat. Tumblekit would try his hardest to gain more information about medicine cats. He may even try to sneak into the medicine den! However, he would get caught quickly, as he would trip over something and fall with a rather loud THUMP! Of course, the kit would be embarrassed and scamper back to the nursery, overjoyed by the fact that he got a little glimpse of the medicine den.

Role:
Kit 3

Other/Questions:
Oop! After reading Calia's bio I just noticed both Tumble and Calia don't like to be touched. XD
I can change it if it bothers you or anyone.
Welp bye!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Name + Link: Daffodilkit
Role: Kit 1
Other/Questions: Nope! Though I feel like he would grow attached to her and maybe even try to hang out more, but that's up to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Ooh, never done one of these before! Name: Marbledkit
Appearance: A white kitten with a faint cream backstripe and a light gray tail. She has cream, gray, and chocolate brown speckles under her ice blue eyes and along her forelegs.
Personality: Marbledkit is an excellent listener, and is always ready to give her opinion on things. Though she isn't a excellent talker she is, at least, good at it. She is very brave, and feels that she must become a warrior to protect others. She is a very energetic kit, and often wonders about what it would be like outside of camp.
Role: Kit 2
Other/Questions: Do you have to already be in Thunderclan? If so, then I'm out I guess.
I decided to go ahead and choose these cats! We still need Patient 1, so I'm keeping applications for that open until the 17th.

Old December 13th, 2017, 05:38 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Waaiiittt, do I have to be in Thunderclan already?
Old December 13th, 2017, 05:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Waaiiittt, do I have to be in Thunderclan already?
no, your character does not have to be in ThunderClan right now. Before your character is supposed to come into the plot they will, but if you need an adoptive mother/biological mother I can help you with that c:

Old December 13th, 2017, 05:58 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Oh! Yes, a biological/adoptive mother would be nice! sorryforaskingtomanyquestionsbut,do i need to do anything special to join the main clans?i'veneverdoneitbefore