Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:26 AM
Marshpaw everything...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:23 AM
There aren't enough stars...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:08 AM
Name Suggestions?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:59 AM
A Demon Slayer club
Last post by XxSharkyxX
Today 07:59 AM

Old November 27th, 2017, 04:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Finder for Cherrybubble

Name: Tangledthorn
Orientation: Heteroromantic Heterosexual
Appearance:
Personality: Tangledthorn is quite the extrovert. He would never pass up an opportunity to spend time with another cat, and especially one that he likes. However, every cat has their limits, and if Tangledthorn spends too much time around other cats, he tends to get quite grumpy. It's almost like he "crashes," in a manner of speaking. Now, Tangledthorn seems like an open book... after all, what does a cat like him have to hide? Surprisingly, there are only a few cats that he truly trusts, but because he seems like he's hiding nothing, it isn't suspicious. Unlike other cats who close themselves off, Tangledthorn goes out in the open and interacts with as many cats as he wants to, without ever fearing that something bad is going to happen. However, those who are closer to him can always tell when something's wrong - or when he's keeping a secret. Now, Tangledthorn is a surprisingly skilled liar; which can be quite interesting at times, especially for those who know that he's lying. For those who don't, well, it's just like any other conversation. Tangledthorn believes everyone should be treated equally; he's not one to keep what he thinks a secret even if you are younger/older/hold more power. For him, the truth is a powerful weapon for the one who tells it and the one who hears it. Tangledthorn loves to play... roughhouse... anything like that, he's totally in. Cats of any age, or gender, are welcome to play with him - he doesn't discriminate based off of that. Now, Tangledthorn might be welcoming to everyone inside his Clan regardless of their age or gender, but outside of it is another matter. There's a fine line between being loyal and hating the other Clans, and Tangledthorn is, unfortunately, on the hatred side of that line. He strongly dislikes the other Clans and will not hesitate to attack (or kill) when he needs to. It's a darker side to a cat who seems to not have a care in the world. And once you've seen his darker side, you can know for sure... Tangledthorn is someone that you don't want to mess with. For friends, he would go to the ends of the earth. For family? He would go to the ends of the earth, and beyond - if he could. Anyways, you get the picture. It's always family-first for this tom.
Role: Brother
Anything else I need to know?: nope!

Name: Patchpelt
Appearance:
Personality: Patchpelt is one of the most understanding cats you could possibly know. Even if you had committed murder, Patchpelt would be able to hear your reasons and pick at least two or three good ones (good by her standards) out of them. You could never do anything that was so bad she wouldn't be willing to take you back. And you could definitely never do anything that was so bad that she would hate you. Patchpelt doesn't seem to have a bad bone in her body. Literally, too - even at her older age, she's still maneuvering quite well and she still manages to get around as though she were young. Patchpelt isn't really one for games - despite that playful twinkle in her eye, and the friendly smile on her maw, she's more or less the type of cat who would sit a game out. Surprised? Well, there are a few more surprises. She's not very good at keeping secrets. You could confide in her, but chances are, she'll gossip away... unless, of course, it's a matter of life or death. That type of thing will be competely kept "under wraps" by Patchpelt.
Role: Mother

Name: Snowbreeze
Orientation: Biromantic Homosexual
Appearance:
Personality: {Gentle} {Introverted} {Pessimist} {Shy} {Anxious} {Sweet} {Good natured} {Calm}
Role: Shy Female
Anything else I need to know?: @RedHead

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 1st, 2017, 11:36 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quick boop before I choose more

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:58 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Name: Tangledthorn
Appearance:
Personality: Tangledthorn is quite the extrovert. He would never pass up an opportunity to spend time with another cat, and especially one that he likes. However, every cat has their limits, and if Tangledthorn spends too much time around other cats, he tends to get quite grumpy. It's almost like he "crashes," in a manner of speaking. Now, Tangledthorn seems like an open book... after all, what does a cat like him have to hide? Surprisingly, there are only a few cats that he truly trusts, but because he seems like he's hiding nothing, it isn't suspicious. Unlike other cats who close themselves off, Tangledthorn goes out in the open and interacts with as many cats as he wants to, without ever fearing that something bad is going to happen. However, those who are closer to him can always tell when something's wrong - or when he's keeping a secret. Now, Tangledthorn is a surprisingly skilled liar; which can be quite interesting at times, especially for those who know that he's lying. For those who don't, well, it's just like any other conversation. Tangledthorn believes everyone should be treated equally; he's not one to keep what he thinks a secret even if you are younger/older/hold more power. For him, the truth is a powerful weapon for the one who tells it and the one who hears it. Tangledthorn loves to play... roughhouse... anything like that, he's totally in. Cats of any age, or gender, are welcome to play with him - he doesn't discriminate based off of that. Now, Tangledthorn might be welcoming to everyone inside his Clan regardless of their age or gender, but outside of it is another matter. There's a fine line between being loyal and hating the other Clans, and Tangledthorn is, unfortunately, on the hatred side of that line. He strongly dislikes the other Clans and will not hesitate to attack (or kill) when he needs to. It's a darker side to a cat who seems to not have a care in the world. And once you've seen his darker side, you can know for sure... Tangledthorn is someone that you don't want to mess with. For friends, he would go to the ends of the earth. For family? He would go to the ends of the earth, and beyond - if he could. Anyways, you get the picture. It's always family-first for this tom.
Role: Brother

Name: Patchpelt
Appearance:
Personality: Patchpelt is one of the most understanding cats you could possibly know. Even if you had committed murder, Patchpelt would be able to hear your reasons and pick at least two or three good ones (good by her standards) out of them. You could never do anything that was so bad she wouldn't be willing to take you back. And you could definitely never do anything that was so bad that she would hate you. Patchpelt doesn't seem to have a bad bone in her body. Literally, too - even at her older age, she's still maneuvering quite well and she still manages to get around as though she were young. Patchpelt isn't really one for games - despite that playful twinkle in her eye, and the friendly smile on her maw, she's more or less the type of cat who would sit a game out. Surprised? Well, there are a few more surprises. She's not very good at keeping secrets. You could confide in her, but chances are, she'll gossip away... unless, of course, it's a matter of life or death. That type of thing will be competely kept "under wraps" by Patchpelt.
Role: Mother

Name: Snowbreeze
Orientation: Biromantic Homosexual
Appearance:
Personality: {Gentle} {Introverted} {Pessimist} {Shy} {Anxious} {Sweet} {Good natured} {Calm}
Role: Shy Female
Anything else I need to know?: @RedHead

These are all accepted <3

Character Site
--
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:20 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Want to roleplay Cherry and Ember? @RedHead

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:36 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
Want to roleplay Cherry and Ember? @RedHead
Sorry this is late~ and sure!

Character Site
--
Old December 11th, 2017, 10:12 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Sorry this is late~ and sure!
Okay! You want to post a starter?

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!