Today 10:55 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 10:55 PM

Old October 30th, 2017, 02:50 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leechblood View Post
Conner mother walks into the kitchen and gets their packing things ready to go. Machop come in and take out boxes.Conner cooks a quick meal of cestlia cones and grilled berries. Later they have made on their boat to alola! Aron is nibbling nervously on a metal spoon, Misdreavus is hidding in the lights, shukle is hiding in his shell."shellber come out of there, missie please come out of the lights, agari stop chewing on that mom can't afford many more of those!" They got out of the boat and into the taxi and to their vacation home. "ah what a nice house." said Ms.Law
"Conner if you want you can pick your room first" I went in and chose my room "good choice" Mom said then she went off to pick her room. I went outside. Then went into the grass (sorry about the diffrent points of view I'm trying to find the best one for this rp) A wild grubbin attacked "Agari use take down!" with a sudden burst of energy Agari rams into the grubbin due to the ability rock head Agari takes no recoil damage. The grubbin uses bug bite. it's not very effective. "Agari use scratch!" The grubbin is deafeated.
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:32 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Heh, quick question. has anyone else here played an original Pokémon game, for like the original Gameboy?
I've heard of some, Like Pokemon red and blue, and blue and green. i'm pretty sure one contains the original lavender town frequency. i would love to get my hands on the game that contains it, and play it.
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Name: Drake
Species: Draconeon
Draconeon (JP: ) is a Dragon-type Eeveelution. Its ability is Tough Claws, and its hidden ability is Multiscale.
Stats:
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Sp.Atk:
Sp.Def:
Speed:
Personality: Drake Was a Runaway from the Start. Although she is a Decent Fighter, She never perfected her Dodgeing Abilities, so she Nearly always gets Hit By attacks from foes that are larger than her. She dislikes fighting, but is willing to Fight if she feels Threatened.
Pokedex description: Herds of these Pokémon live on mountains. It is thought that seeing a Draconeon is a sign of good luck.
Accepted!
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:41 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
I've heard of some, Like Pokemon red and blue, and blue and green. i'm pretty sure one contains the original lavender town frequency. i would love to get my hands on the game that contains it, and play it.
(Same here. It's been SOOO Long, That I've forgotten A lot of the Pokémon moves, and now that I'm looking up some Dragon-type moves, All I'm Finding are the new ones from X&Y, Which is somewhat frustrating. The only old one I Remember is Draco Claw or something like that.....)
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:45 PM

Laslo blinked her ice blue eyes open, scanning the room. She couldn't sleep, as always. She had tried taking the pills her mom had suggested, but didn't feel up to forcing the medical junk down her gullet. It never worked, and she wasn't about to force useless drugs into her body. Feeling the covers shift, Evee popped up, reassuringly licking her palm, as she sat up to greet her. Laslo smiled at her, absentmindedly petting her head as she got up to get some crackers and milk. She rubbed her eyes. this was her first night in her vacation home. She missed her uncle, so it was ironic that he had been the one to suggest this.
Old October 30th, 2017, 06:21 PM
I'm actually back...

Drake slowly Walked down the mountainside, deciding that it was time that she went out, and became stronger. She was tired of the pack life, and especially tired of being around her own kind. She wanted An Adventure like none before, And she hoped to possibly travel the entire island! She had heard news of Jhonto Pokémon organizing 'Rescue Teams,' And she was starting to wonder what it would be like here. ~No, that's way to complicated....She thought, and she kicked a Small Rock down the side of the mountain, which Accidently Landed on a Steelix(Onyx Evolution, for those who did not know,), Which immediately Awoke, and Started Whipping its head around, trying to figure out what had disrupted its Slumber.
"Sorry About that!" Drake called down to it, Before Running Away before it had the chance to attack her. Of all things, enemies was the last thing she needed right now, and she knew it.

~1 Grueling Hour, and many Accidents Later...~

Drake Panted, Sprinting Along the Beach, Being Chased by Multiple Gravlers, geodudes, and that Steelix from Earlier. ~Ugh...All I Did was Step on a Geodude! Why are ALL of you mad at me!?~ Drake wondered as she Started to see glimpses of Trainers, or at least the first town. She could hear Trainers battling their Pokémon, which made her chuckle, and decided it would be fun to cause some chaos.
Old October 31st, 2017, 08:37 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Syl
The woods were peaceful. The trees' branches swayed in the gentle wind and the Pokémon were chirping and grumbling respectively in the peaceful atmosphere. Nothing was awry, or at least, nothing seemed awry.
All of a sudden a screech filled the air, full of fear and pain, sending Pokémon the the vicinity to burrow deeper into their homes or flee from the area.The source of the sound now layed motionless on the grass, mangled and covered in wounds. Above the body of a raticate stood a creature with pale fur and bright, unnerving blue eyes that stared down at the Pokémon with a sort of sadistic satisfaction.
"Next time don't test me." The sylveon growled lightly, and with a flick of his pink tail, turned and padded away into the trees, his ragged feelers trailing behind him.

@Akari @ThatOneWarriorCatNerd @Leechblood @Hocus Pocus
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE~!!!

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 31st, 2017 at 08:38 AM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 08:52 AM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

(Am I still able to join? And if I can, can I roleplay as Nihilego one of the Ultra Beasts?)

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!
Old October 31st, 2017, 09:03 AM
I'm actually back...

Drake Stopped at the Sound of the Screech. ~What Horrible Pokémon Could make such a noise?~ She Wondered, before going back to running away from the Mob of Rock and Steel Pokémon that were chasing her. A few had given up, but she could feel the Steelix Burrowing underground, She Stopped, and slowly Turned around to face the Group, tired of Running. She very close to the Town now, close enough that some people had stopped what they were doing, just to watch the Strange Pokémon. "You Want To Fight, Huh? Well....You'll get one......" She Growled, Feeling a massive build-up of Rage inside of her. {Drake Used Outrage!} She Quickly Charged Headfirst into the Group of Pokémon....

[15 Minuit's Later]

Drake Slowly walked away from the Mass of knocked out Pokémon. ~Ugh....That was a horrible Idea...~She thought, before accidently walking into the Wall of a Random House, Which was on the Beach. ~Ow.....I'm Okay...~
Old October 31st, 2017, 11:09 AM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Drake Stopped at the Sound of the Screech. ~What Horrible Pokémon Could make such a noise?~ She Wondered, before going back to running away from the Mob of Rock and Steel Pokémon that were chasing her. A few had given up, but she could feel the Steelix Burrowing underground, She Stopped, and slowly Turned around to face the Group, tired of Running. She very close to the Town now, close enough that some people had stopped what they were doing, just to watch the Strange Pokémon. "You Want To Fight, Huh? Well....You'll get one......" She Growled, Feeling a massive build-up of Rage inside of her. {Drake Used Outrage!} She Quickly Charged Headfirst into the Group of Pokémon....

[15 Minuit's Later]

Drake Slowly walked away from the Mass of knocked out Pokémon. ~Ugh....That was a horrible Idea...~She thought, before accidently walking into the Wall of a Random House, Which was on the Beach. ~Ow.....I'm Okay...~
Conner heard a terrible noise like something dying. He ran toward it in hopes to help whatever it was.As he came close he saw a raticate feasting on something
~no~ he thought ~no It can't have eaten a pokemon...~ With rage filling his whole body he Called out Agari and pulled out his Silk scarf and gave it to agari "Agari use Double edge!" It stronger due to silk scarf and no recoil to Agari. Raticate faints instantly. Conner looks at the bloody mass.
-A few minutes later....-
Conner has buried the Pokemon.