Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Clovershock finder!
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:01 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 08:00 PM
Lightning n' Thrift...
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:58 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:56 PM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Mica
Today 07:53 PM

Old September 27th, 2017, 10:22 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default ~ Lost in Paradise ~

I've been believing in something so distant
As if I was human
And I've been denying this feeling of hopelessness
In me, in me

Cardinalsong was a normal kit and a normal apprentice, and even a normal new warrior. Bright and dedicated, she always dreamed of becoming a warrior one day. Now, that she is one, she thinks that the world can't get any better. Hunting and fighting on the behalf of her Clan, it almost seems as if nothing can go wrong. Her parents were rogues, and she was found on the border and taken in by a nursing queen, but she is a true SkyClan cat at heart. She knows nothing of life beyond the Clans. Her adoptive father died a long time ago but [adoptive mother] is still a large part of her life, as well as [adoptive sibling 1
] and [adoptive sibling 2].

SkyClan stopped hunting in Dusk Syndicate territory, and the Clan has been more at ease. While so, Cardinalsong was hunting in her own territory, when she caught two cats lurking around that smelled like Dusk Syndicate. She confronted them, but a fight didn't ensure. [Tom] and [she-cat] defended themselves, saying they were lost. Cardinalsong reluctantly let them go, but not before finding out their names. A few days later, Cardinalsong spots the tom again and confronts him. The conversation continues and leads to a series of meetings at a hidden spot on the border. She feels like she's betraying her Clan, but she continues to visit with [tom].

These meetings make her siblings suspicious, and she is questioned on where she goes every night. Cardinalsong makes up a lie about hunting, for she does bring home a thrush every night, and her siblings believe her. She starts dreading talking to anyone who questions about it, afraid she would get in big trouble if anyone finds out. Somehow, deep inside, she feels as if she can still be friends with this cat safely.

All the promises I made
Just to let you down
You believed in me, but I'm broken

She and the tom grow a strong bond, and he eventually tells her he wants to join SkyClan. Cardinalsong tells him that's impossible, and [tom] disappears for a few days. Unfortunately, [sibling 1] caught her meeting, and [sibling 1] threatens to tell Grousestar. Cardinalsong begs and pleads her not to, and [sibling 1] finally decides to keep her mouth shut if their sister promises not to do it again. Cardinalsong falsely promises.

Meanwhile, in the Clan, a [skyclan tom] has grown fond of Cardinalsong. In order to be accepted by the Clan, she tries to be with him, but she finds herself simply unhappy, and still meeting with [tom] at night, for they are unofficial mates. [skyclan tom] never finds out about these visits, and she continues trying to be loyal to him.

Soon, Cardinalsong finds herself getting extremely sick and hungry and tired, and this continues until she finally realizes what is wrong - she is carrying [tom]'s kits. She has nothing else to do, and lies and says that they are [skyclan tom]'s. She confesses to [tom] about what's wrong, and he begs her to let him join. She says it's not up to him, and a moon later, [skyclan tom] dies of a leaf-fall sickness. In grief, the pregnant Cardinalsong stops meeting with [tom]. Sick and longing, she goes out one night and finds him across the border, and gives birth to [kits]. Being frail and without a medicine cat, [kit 1] dies, but her other [kits] survive.

I have nothing left
And all I feel is this cruel wanting
We've been falling for all this time
And now I'm lost in paradise

Unable to return to her Clan, Cardinalsong goes with [tom] and joins the Dusk Syndicate. Unfortunately, [siblings] notice her missing and go take a search patrol to find her. Cardinalsong has everything she wants, a mate and kits, and can't go back with them when they scent her in the territory and go to find her. Thereon, her adoptive family leaves, her siblings disowning her. Her mother forgives her but does not retain contact. She lives with kits and mate, them being adequate family for her. One night, she finds herself in a "dream", in StarClan territory. Far in the distance, she sees [skyclan tom] and [kit] frolicking in the stars.

--

Characters Needed

[adoptive mother]
- 41 moons old
- female
- motherly, loving

[adoptive siblings]
- 20 moons old
- any gender
- medium-sized part

[skyclan tom]
- smallish part
- kind
- male (obviously!)

[tom]
- large part
- Dusk Syndicate fighter
- around 24 moons

[she-cat]
- female
- any age
- small role

[kits]
- unborn
- any gender
- not Clan names
- one dies!

--

The only requirement is you must be literate and active! Besides that, I'd recommend you go for it. If I quote you and say you're accepted, you're accepted, and we can begin any time. Must write at least a paragraph or two!

Form

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
RP Sample:
Anything Else:

---

Thank you guys for reading!
Song - Lost in Paradise by Evanescence
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:26 AM

Default Re: ~ Lost in Paradise ~

Bump!
Old September 29th, 2017, 12:06 PM

Bump

Last edited by Aquarius; September 29th, 2017 at 12:07 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 12:48 PM

Bump
Old October 9th, 2017, 02:11 PM

Bump