Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:03 PM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 05:00 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:58 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:55 PM

Old September 21st, 2017, 04:19 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: DayClan

[ @Rose Queen ]

Sunstrike swiped his tongue along his matted golden pelt, attempting to look at the very least, presentable. He ran his tongue along every hair of his pelt, getting every knot, every small tangle, even a stray bit of moss. After a few minutes of grooming, he stood, assessing his pelt. Nodding in satisfaction, Sunstrike trotted out of the warriors den, head held high. It was going to be a good day. The sun shone its warm rays on camp, the birds sung their joyous melodies, and the soft breeze rustled the trees.

Sunstrike decided to pay a visit to Cloudrunner, as he was a bit too late to patrol. He spotted the medicine cat gazing off into the distance and approached openly. He put one paw in front of the other, each making a soft pat on the earth as it fell. Dipping his head in respect, Sunstrike purred, "Hey, Cloudrunner,"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 21st, 2017, 04:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Mad King @Bandido
@Rubinaito

Fawnpaw grinned, her tail flicking with excitement and her claws digging into the earth to keep her paws planted. Just in case she really felt the urge to run around like a kit. That'd would've been embarrassing! "Yeah!" Fawnpaw declared, puffing out her chest with a grin. "Rabbit, gotcha!" The young she-cat replied, making a mental note in her brain to catch one of the animals. This was a normal thing, one day it'd be a squirrel, then a mouse, today it was a rabbit. She enjoyed the little 'game', to help her improve her hunting. Much better than just hunting.
Old September 21st, 2017, 05:06 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
(Im Sorry for the interruption, but Is this thread still open to join in on?)
You'll need to post your form on the DayClan sign-ups thread in the resources.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old September 21st, 2017, 05:33 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Iridescent sized the fox up after dropping the prey behind her. It was average fox size, and just as fierce. With a low growl, she raced for the creature, her claws unsheathed. As she spotted the fox flash out one auburn paw, the female swung back, then lurched quickly forward for a scrape on the animal's muzzle. She hit her mark. The fox let out a pain-filled bark and struck a dangerous paw furiously at Iridescent's shoulder. The she-cat let out a gasp of pain as it caught her. She staggered back a moment as pain swept over her senses.

Maybe she couldn't do this on her own, Iridescent though as the fox's claws snagged her pelt again. But no way was she giving up. With a loud yowl, she hurled herself back at the red creature, scoring her claws deeply over it's already bleeding muzzle again. The animal yelped loudly and slammed it's paw unsympathetically into her side, quickly sending the female tumbling painfully across the clearing, her head spinning wildly from the blow.

Iridescent managed to climb back up onto her paws, stumbling as her right leg wobbled beneath her. The fox, snarling, crept closer to her, anger and fury seething in it's black eyes. Since she couldn't run away now, her legs would barley support her even standing up, Iridescent would become living fox food if no one heard her desperate yowl that she sent up.

@Mad King @Rubinaito @Mystical @CandyFlossCat

Last edited by Undercover; September 21st, 2017 at 05:36 PM.
Old September 21st, 2017, 06:14 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Robinwing turned, a faint smile on his maw. "Yes, Whitepaw? Can I help you?" The tom blinked his pale, green eyes at the younger tom while he tipped his head. He noticed Whitepaw looked disturbed, but by what? The large tom sat down, and swayed his tail across the ground beside him. It was merely an offer to sit beside him.
Robinwing let himself get distracted for the few moments he had to spare. He watched small birds chatter above, and flutter about without a care in the world. A small feather swayed in the wind until it inevitably landed on the ground.

( @starfall
Sorry it's short!)
Bump @starfall
Old September 21st, 2017, 06:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Robinwing turned, a faint smile on his maw. "Yes, Whitepaw? Can I help you?" The tom blinked his pale, green eyes at the younger tom while he tipped his head. He noticed Whitepaw looked disturbed, but by what? The large tom sat down, and swayed his tail across the ground beside him. It was merely an offer to sit beside him.
Robinwing let himself get distracted for the few moments he had to spare. He watched small birds chatter above, and flutter about without a care in the world. A small feather swayed in the wind until it inevitably landed on the ground.

( @starfall
Sorry it's short!)
[No worries ]
The white feline narrowed his eyes and gave, what most would describe it as, the older feline a pout. It wasn't that he needed help, no, it was just that he wanted company, though he was wary around his clanmates it didn't mean he wouldn't get lonely. After a few seconds of coming up with some sort of excuse to speak to Robinwing the feline finally decided that he would tell the tom straight up that he was lonely, and deduced that he would just kill the older feline if he heard and or noticed that he used his own emotions against him. Whitepaw sat himself down and instantly made himself comfortable "I'm getting lonely....so since you had nothing better going on I figured I'd...chat with you." the apprentice stated, his golden eyes flickered with unease, instantly regretting his choice.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; September 21st, 2017 at 06:34 PM.
Old September 21st, 2017, 06:42 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[No worries ]
The white feline narrowed his eyes and gave, what most would describe it as, the older feline a pout. It wasn't that he needed help, no, it was just that he wanted company, though he was wary around his clanmates it didn't mean he wouldn't get lonely. After a few seconds of coming up with some sort of excuse to speak to Robinwing the feline finally decided that he would tell the tom straight up that he was lonely, and deduced that he would just kill the older feline if he heard and or noticed that he used his own emotions against him. Whitepaw sat himself down and instantly made himself comfortable "I'm getting lonely....so since you had nothing better going on I figured I'd...chat with you." the apprentice stated, his golden eyes flickered with unease, instantly regretting his choice.
Robinwing frowned. He wasn't the best at cheering others up, but boy did he like to. He liked to see others smile after they'd been down. The tom touched his tail tip on the younger tom's shoulders, and slowly took it off. It was merely a gesture most cats used to reassure. "Well, you came to the right place to chat," he purred. "I'm feeling very talkative, and I sure am appreciating your company." Now this was true. Robinwing had been feeling chatty today, and was heading back to camp to do what he felt like. Chatting. Robinwing wrapped his tail around his paws. He then noticed how uncomfortable the apprentice had gotten. He knew he was quite perturbed before he settled down beside Robinwing, but now he looked wary. "But if you want to do the talking, go right ahead," he offered.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 10:33 AM

My Mood: Fine

@Mad King you made a mistake my cats name is Stormshadow not stormfeather. can you fix the allegiances for me please.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 05:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Robinwing frowned. He wasn't the best at cheering others up, but boy did he like to. He liked to see others smile after they'd been down. The tom touched his tail tip on the younger tom's shoulders, and slowly took it off. It was merely a gesture most cats used to reassure. "Well, you came to the right place to chat," he purred. "I'm feeling very talkative, and I sure am appreciating your company." Now this was true. Robinwing had been feeling chatty today, and was heading back to camp to do what he felt like. Chatting. Robinwing wrapped his tail around his paws. He then noticed how uncomfortable the apprentice had gotten. He knew he was quite perturbed before he settled down beside Robinwing, but now he looked wary. "But if you want to do the talking, go right ahead," he offered.
[Hey quick question,
Does Robinwing have an apprentice?]
At the kind gesture the white feline flinched and unsheathed his claws, not used to such gentle reassurance. As soon as he realized he wasn't gong to be attacked the feline relaxed slightly and regained his posture, his fur still slightly fluffed up from the surprise. At the Warriors statement the feline quirked an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side in a cute matter. He wasn't one for jokes, he was more of a factual feline, there was no 'right' place to go and chat, there wasn't a wrong place either, what Robinwing said slightly confused the tom, but he decided that he would try and figure out what the older tom meant later. Whitepaw wouldn't lie, he felt a little happy that his presence was appreciated, though he wouldn't show it physically. The tom twitched his whiskers and shifted the weight on his was before he opened his mouth "I...I don't really have much to all about...just....felt lonely I suppose." he began, "But I'm sure that I can come up with something to talk about in a matter of seconds." he mumbled, averting his yellow gaze for a few seconds before looking back up at the older tom "It shouldn't be too hard." he concluded.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 22nd, 2017, 10:58 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[Hey quick question,
Does Robinwing have an apprentice?]
At the kind gesture the white feline flinched and unsheathed his claws, not used to such gentle reassurance. As soon as he realized he wasn't gong to be attacked the feline relaxed slightly and regained his posture, his fur still slightly fluffed up from the surprise. At the Warriors statement the feline quirked an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side in a cute matter. He wasn't one for jokes, he was more of a factual feline, there was no 'right' place to go and chat, there wasn't a wrong place either, what Robinwing said slightly confused the tom, but he decided that he would try and figure out what the older tom meant later. Whitepaw wouldn't lie, he felt a little happy that his presence was appreciated, though he wouldn't show it physically. The tom twitched his whiskers and shifted the weight on his was before he opened his mouth "I...I don't really have much to all about...just....felt lonely I suppose." he began, "But I'm sure that I can come up with something to talk about in a matter of seconds." he mumbled, averting his yellow gaze for a few seconds before looking back up at the older tom "It shouldn't be too hard." he concluded.
(Nope! Not atm. Why? :3)
Robinwing tensed as Whitepaw unsheathed his claws. Then his gaze softened. The poor tom wasn't used to such friendly gestures! Robinwing frowned, but quickly replaced this with a smile. Whitepaw was a bit too logical to understand his words, and that was rather funny. Robinwing chuckled and shifted his paws. Robinwing listened carefully, gaze intently set on the younger feline. Robinwing curled his short tail around his paws. "Well here. Let me save you the trouble. DayClan has been without a deputy for a while," he started. "Who do you think will become the next one?" Although Robinwing never mentioned it, but he secretly wished he were the next deputy. Oh how fun it would be! Something new for a change in the Clan. Well, at least for him. For everyone else it would be pretty normal, but to him? For some odd reason, Robinwing liked the idea of having something to stress over that wasn't related to socializing. Robinwing snapped his attention back to Whitepaw. Right. He needed to focus on the young tom. Time to focus.