Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Poprock
Today 06:10 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by iliri
The Three Little Kits
Last post by Blazing
Today 06:04 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:51 PM

Old December 12th, 2017, 12:14 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Dawn nodded. “Of corse..we only just found this place yesterday..and we are planning on traveling more soon..as of now..our two dens barely have any room for cats. But I suppose we could dig more room..” Dawn started thinking. “I-oh! Sorry. Let’s continue.” She started to pad forward. “Up towards the northeast is a pond. I’m suprised not a lot of creatures where drawn to it after the fire. To the west-is were I Assume you and Iris came from..one of the woods that surround us. To the east is another first yet unexplored by us..the north is what leads to the nests..that are burnt downs annnd..the south is just open fields of grass..I think we are gonna start heading that way when we start traveling..” She paused. Then sat down. “Oh..and we just sleep wherever in the dens..it doesn’t really matter..it’s not permanent..so no need to worry.” She flashed a friendly smile. Once she saw this cat was no threat she opened up to be her somewhat normal self.
@Timbergrowl @Mystic who wants to hear him sing? And who wants to comfort him after a nightmare? :3 each has a high chance on making him yours)
He nods “ okay. I’ll rest by the pond, I thank you again my friend “ He says as he stands up looking at Iris “ it was nice knowing you my lady. I’m honored to be able to speak to such a beautiful molly. Good bye for now” he purrs warmly as he bows a bit and begins to walk towards the pond
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:26 AM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

(Sorry that I've been AFK for a while, this week is really busy for high school band because of rehearsals for a special event on new years and our Fine Arts thing is this Thursday.)
(Today I have after school rehearsal, and tomorrow I have quintet rehearsal. Thursday is Fine Artsd things)

(so, Recap pls?)

Last edited by DragonChaos; December 12th, 2017 at 05:35 AM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:52 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Quote:
@DragonChaos :3 me no thinks you ever saw this )

Silent shook his head sadly. “Yes. I hear very few survived. The rest died. Poor things.the pet of them that probably survived starved to death.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Equinox
I'll have Jinx join your little group and then leave later on, if that's okay <3
(Alrighty :3)
Thunder narrowed his eyes, waiting for a response, but Lightning only lowered his head and stared at he ground.

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old December 12th, 2017, 06:39 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

The calico cat practically galloped away from the burning embers of the fire before reaching an area that she passed out in. Jinx awoke the next morning- or she thought it was the next morning- to the sound of voices. Well aware that she was upwind, the female began to slowly creep forwards, trying to pinpoint when to make a run for it.

@Equinox @Shadow
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; December 12th, 2017 at 06:40 AM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:15 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(Sorry that I've been AFK for a while, this week is really busy for high school band because of rehearsals for a special event on new years and our Fine Arts thing is this Thursday.)
(Today I have after school rehearsal, and tomorrow I have quintet rehearsal. Thursday is Fine Artsd things)

(so, Recap pls?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(Alrighty :3)
Thunder narrowed his eyes, waiting for a response, but Lightning only lowered his head and stared at he ground.
Quote:
The calico cat practically galloped away from the burning embers of the fire before reaching an area that she passed out in. Jinx awoke the next morning- or she thought it was the next morning- to the sound of voices. Well aware that she was upwind, the female began to slowly creep forwards, trying to pinpoint when to make a run for it.

@Equinox @Shadow
Quote:
Dawn suddenly stiffened and crouched down. A rather plump mouse was just a fox length away. Her whiskers twitched,she wanted to at least impress Phoenix. For some reason at least. She crawled closer until she stepped on a twig. She then suddenly raced after the mouse and basically slapped it to death due to her not able to get at the right angle to bite its neck. “Heh..got something.” She mewed.

(Okie dokie. Then can I say Drago to be different )

Silent stopped eating and swallowed. “It’s under some large roots of a tree.” He mewed.
(It’s okie dragon XP Sasukes kitty meet our group and saved Iris from a fox, Dawn asked what’s a fox, she then showed Enber (me thinks that’s his name) around and then he went off towards the pond and that brings it to here :P )

Silent sighed. “That’s part of the reason why I came here..to find any stray kittypets that need help.” he paused and smelled. “I may have already found one..” he said gesturing to the smell in the air.
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:20 AM
roar

Quote:

@Equinox @Shadow
Quote:
(It’s okie dragon XP Sasukes kitty meet our group and saved Iris from a fox, Dawn asked what’s a fox, she then showed Enber (me thinks that’s his name) around and then he went off towards the pond and that brings it to here :P )

Silent sighed. “That’s part of the reason why I came here..to find any stray kittypets that need help.” he paused and smelled. “I may have already found one..” he said gesturing to the smell in the air.
Thunder leaped up with a snarl as he smelled ANOTHER strange cat. “Alright, show yourself!” he yowled. “I’m not being patient this time around, so come out!”

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old December 12th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Thunder leaped up with a snarl as he smelled ANOTHER strange cat. “Alright, show yourself!” he yowled. “I’m not being patient this time around, so come out!”
Quote:

Quote:

@Equinox @Shadow
WAIT!whos cat are you talking about?cause no one told me about this!)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:30 AM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

(can I join If so here is my character sheet
Name: Breeze
Skills: Hunting of other essentials
Personality: Mostly serious but will ALLOW fun some times
Looks: A brown cat with darker brown stripes running down his back
Crush/Mate: Loner
Backstory/other?: He was abandon by twolegs when he was a kitten. He traveled many places meeting many cats who fought him or taught him. He now wanders further into the woods. He has no need for other cats he belives...)
Old December 12th, 2017, 10:20 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
@Timbergrowl @Mystic who wants to hear him sing? And who wants to comfort him after a nightmare? :3 each has a high chance on making him yours)

He nods “ okay. I’ll rest by the pond, I thank you again my friend “ He says as he stands up looking at Iris “ it was nice knowing you my lady. I’m honored to be able to speak to such a beautiful molly. Good bye for now” he purrs warmly as he bows a bit and begins to walk towards the pond
Yuki watched the tom walk away from the molly before following after him. his fur looked stunning in the light and the way he held himself was respectable. she had completely fallen for the lonely tom and had wanted to get to know him better.
Old December 12th, 2017, 10:49 AM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

I think Timbergrowl’s talking about me and shadow’s cats