Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:07 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 04:06 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:01 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 03:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM

Old December 11th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

@Mad-Hatter
@Edmia

Blazingstream looked over at Littleleaf with a friendly smile. "Of course. more cats are better." meowed the Riverclan tom. This is the first. Cat's usually ignore me, but this time its totally different. Blazingstream grabbed the trout back, taking another bite out of it after Cloudflight said she didn't want it. He finished it off before, cleaning the fish off his muzzle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Littleleaf smiled. “So, um I’m uh...Littleleaf in case you didn’t remember...” She said softly. Taking a bite of her squirrel, she waited for someone else to say something.
@Mad-Hatter
When Clouflight heard no one speaking, she decided to jump in. "So, tell me a little about yourselves. Both of you, I'm curious." She was slightly proud of herself for not speaking more than she needed to, and a bonus of kindness. Thay was always nice. She decided that she would always try to have conversations like this. Where everyone had an equal amount of time to speak. She nibbled a bit of her mouse, waiting for either cat to respond. She made a mental note to remember both of their names.
Old December 11th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
When Clouflight heard no one speaking, she decided to jump in. "So, tell me a little about yourselves. Both of you, I'm curious." She was slightly proud of herself for not speaking more than she needed to, and a bonus of kindness. Thay was always nice. She decided that she would always try to have conversations like this. Where everyone had an equal amount of time to speak. She nibbled a bit of her mouse, waiting for either cat to respond. She made a mental note to remember both of their names.
“Well, I...am 15 moons old. Kinda a new warrior. How old are you guys?” She said, slowly starting to not feel quite as shy.
@Ennard
Old December 11th, 2017, 06:02 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ AWWZ he's been dreaming of this moment for AGES ]

``I'll treat you well, Shellfeather, I swear,`` Scorchingflame answered affectionately, looking down at Shellfeather with a loving gaze. Did he finally get what he wanted? Maybe so, but there was no certainty, unfortunately. Clearly, Shellfeather was not completely sure about what she felt, and it could be something that was not love... but Scorchingflame didn't want to think about that right now. ``Have- have you moved to the nursery yet?`` His eyes widened in realization, as he suddenly seemed to remember that she was carrying kits - surely it was unsafe to be continuing warrior duties? ``You haven't been accompanying patrols, have you?`` he asked frantically, a frightened expression shadowing his features.

Leaving no pause for Shellfeather to respond, Scorchingflame began anxiously rambling, ``Why- you should be resting! Oh, this is so exciting! I don't want anything to go wrong. I've heard so many stories where.. where things happen during kitting and I do not want that to happen to us. How many do you think there will be? Should we start thinking of names now? Is it too soon to do that?`` He was already pacing, nervously avoiding Shellfeather's gaze. ``I hope I can be a good father - an okay father, at least. At least I know you'll be a good mother. You'll correct me when I do something wrong, won't you? Oh, of course you will! I have nothing to worry about! Why am I freaking out?``

Inhaling heavily, Scorchingflame halted in place and attempted to calm himself down. All of a sudden, the anxieties just seemed to attack him, and he began to doubt himself as a father, as a lover. He didn't know if he was capable of doing this father-act, but he knew that with Shellfeather at his side then he wouldn't be tempted to run and hide. ``I'm okay now. Just those fatherly worries, y'know? Well, you wouldn't know - you're a mother, not a father. Okay, I'm going to shut up now before I worry myself again. How are you doing, Shellfeather?`` Scorchingflame flashed Shellfeather a tense smile, a futile attempt to distract him from his fears.

Shellfeather let out a purr, watching Scorchingflame with her sapphire blue eyes. But as he suddenly got a worried look on his face, and started to ask her questions, Shellfeather's ears dropped in exasperation. Not this again.... She'd already gone through this once with Russetstar-swirl at the time- and she was not planning on doing it again. She understood that tom cats would worry, but shouldn't they know that she-cats know how to take care of themselves? Especially since I have done this twice already.
She opened her mouth to reassure him, but all of the sudden he continued, preventing her from any chance of telling him she would be fine. So, as he rambled on, Shellfeather waited, flicking her tail with amusement as she watched him pace back and forth. Once he slowed down, Shellfeather stood and walked up to him, letting out a small purr of amusement and flicking him with her tail.

"I'm doing just great Scorchingflame. And don't worry about all of those other things. Everything's going to be fine. And I know you don't like to remember, but just be reminded that I've done this twice before. i'm going to be perfectly fine!" She then sat next to him, looking at the ground for a moment, before looking back up at him. "I know you're worried, so let's do something that always helped me. I would always think of names, and personalities the kits would have, just to have fun dreaming, and being even more surprised and excited when they actually are here. Want to do that?" She gently meowed, looking at him with a warm gaze. Shellfeather wanted to do everything she could to make Scorchingflame's first experience as a father a great experience. So hopefully, he wouldn't be afraid.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
“I know! I know! I defaintly know not to do that again after what happened last time!” He squealed out whirling in circles as he rambled about his misadventure of accidentally stepping on a white queens tail a moon back to only get swatted around the head. He figured this was down to his heritage and the lack of clan cat blood in him or that he was just a loner in general even though he was too young to remember being one, after all some cats seemed to not approve of non clan cats joining clans and there for not approving of him. Well this is what he thought any ways. He still had silvermask though thankfully but he did wish for a play mate who was willing to play with him who wasn’t too young or too old.
Silvermask's green eyes traced Minnowkit's movement as he spun. Getting dizzy, she closed her eyes for a moment to steady herself. The queen took a breath, but said nothing as her kit rambled on. Claws tightened around the silver cat's heart. Too many cats looked at Minnowkit the wrong way. He was only a kit, not an apprentice or a warrior at the time he joined RiverClan. He'd done nothing wrong. If any cat were to be upset, they should have been upset with Silvermask of all cats. She was the cat to welcome Minnowkit to RiverClan and care for him after all. Minnowkit did not deserve any punishment for not being Clan-born. It wasn't his fault. He shouldn't ever have to suffer from any cat's ill actions towards him. "I fear that you will get used to such behaviors." The American Shorthair whispered under her breath. Looking up, she looked into her kit's eyes. "What games do you kits play nowadays?" She prodded.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:55 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Silvermask's green eyes traced Minnowkit's movement as he spun. Getting dizzy, she closed her eyes for a moment to steady herself. The queen took a breath, but said nothing as her kit rambled on. Claws tightened around the silver cat's heart. Too many cats looked at Minnowkit the wrong way. He was only a kit, not an apprentice or a warrior at the time he joined RiverClan. He'd done nothing wrong. If any cat were to be upset, they should have been upset with Silvermask of all cats. She was the cat to welcome Minnowkit to RiverClan and care for him after all. Minnowkit did not deserve any punishment for not being Clan-born. It wasn't his fault. He shouldn't ever have to suffer from any cat's ill actions towards him. "I fear that you will get used to such behaviors." The American Shorthair whispered under her breath. Looking up, she looked into her kit's eyes. "What games do you kits play nowadays?" She prodded.
Minnowkit paused from his brief spinning session and turned back to the silver and Black tabby. “Oh! Oh! There’s loads! There’s moss ball! Badger rides and warriors where one kit gets to be the leader or deputy while the rest are warriors! It’s really fun because we have fake battles and meeting!” He chimed out shuffling his paws in excitement and enthusiasm which was a trait the little blue tabby showed often to others no matter their mood but he luckily had the common sense to know when he should stop, especially around the elders.
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
RiverShade shuffled her paws, still gazing at the ground and not meeting his eyes. After a moment the beautiful she-cat took a deep breath and looked up at him. ''Thank you'' she murmured, touching her nose to his briefly before gazing around the camp. ''You are my first friend...''she said in a low voice. ''I feel happy... I wonder what memories we will share...?'' she licked her chest fur thoughtfully, tail tip flicking.
(She sounds as if she just took a mate, lol)
Yarrowcough was a little suprise by her behavior She must really be lonely. Maybe I can help her find friends? Umm... He paused,” I’m happy to be your friend too...” he meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:29 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(She sounds as if she just took a mate, lol)
Yarrowcough was a little suprise by her behavior She must really be lonely. Maybe I can help her find friends? Umm... He paused,” I’m happy to be your friend too...” he meowed
RiverShade untucked her paws from under her and stretched her front limbs. She began to groom a forepaw, running it over her face. She appeared to be deep in thought.
After a moment she flicked an ear and meowed ''I think I wouldn't mind a piece of Fresh kill. Would you like to join me?''

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
RiverShade untucked her paws from under her and stretched her front limbs. She began to groom a forepaw, running it over her face. She appeared to be deep in thought.
After a moment she flicked an ear and meowed ''I think I wouldn't mind a piece of Fresh kill. Would you like to join me?''
He smiled,"Sure." He meowedI'm not sick right now...he hoped she wasn't trying to become her mate She's just socially clueless..nothing to worry about.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
“Well, I...am 15 moons old. Kinda a new warrior. How old are you guys?” She said, slowly starting to not feel quite as shy.
@Ennard
"23 moons," Clouflight responded. "I have a sister named Lightstream..." She didn't want to speak for too long, so she kept it short and sweet. After all, it wasn't an interview. She looked at the other two cats, wondering if whether would offer any more information on themselves. @Ennard
Old December 13th, 2017, 12:44 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Daisyshade sat with her paws neatly crossed over each other. The sun was warming her fur as it trickles down through the atmosphere lighting up the clearing and warming the cats. She had recently been hunting and as luck would have it, caught a good size fish and was happy to drop it off at the freshkill pile. Yet at the expense of this she completely soaked herself by accident and looked like a drowned rat. Fortunately she was able to get back to camp without freezing her tail off. Now she lounged happily as the sun chased away the oncoming freeze of leafbare. A constant worry in the back of everyone’s minds, not only to bring to the matter the fact that russetstar had stepped down leaving fallenstream to take his name up as fallenstar and begin his lead during the hardest time of the cats lives. The dreaded freeze, not to mention riverclan cats often struggled with land faring prey which caused problems when the river and lake finally froze over completely. The white and orange tabby gently ran her tongue over her cool fur licking out the odd pieces of debris she had picked up with her little swim earlier that morning and began to rasp her tongue over her legs. With a satisfied sigh the molly leaned back and stretched out over the dyeing grass of the clearing plucking out little strands with her claws before laying back and settling into a comfortable position to watch the clans constant hustle.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 13th, 2017 at 12:45 PM.