Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Where No One Goes [finder]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 07:16 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Mica
Today 07:15 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 07:15 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:12 PM
Yellowpaw assessment.
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 07:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2017, 04:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Moonwhisper let out a low purr, "I'm doing good. How about yourself?" replied the molly.
He smiled,"I'm doing good. I'm glad I have good friends like you."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He smiled,"I'm doing good. I'm glad I have good friends like you."
Moonwhisper looked at him. "I guess you can call me your friend." replied Moonwhisper, sharply.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 11th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Blackkit looked at Darkrose carefully listening to her. “I don’t like the other kits,” He meowed, “Why can’t I go outside? I miss the scuffling of prey.” His nose twitched, hoping that maybe he could get to go outside if he begged enough.
(Can you have a kit go outside with a warrior watching?)
(I' pretty sure It's okay as long as they stay well within the camp)
Darkrose sighed, "you can't hunt yet. You're too young. Maybe you could go to the nursey and try to meet some of the other kits... see if there's any kits that you like." She looked at the kit sadly. She didn't remember what she had done as a kit, so it was hard for her to help. Darkrose shrugged and said, "maybe you could go explore the rest of camp, meet some of the older cats."
Old December 11th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

@Mad-Hatter
Blackkit sighed. “How do you think I survived on my own for a whole moon?” He said slipping information about his past. He knew how to hunt, he wasn’t great at it, but he had caught some prey out there. “Ok.” He said flatly when Darkrose finished talking. “Is there any cats you could introduce to me?” The kit asked, wondering what cats his adoptive mother hanged out with.
Old December 11th, 2017, 05:30 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@RosePelt145

(First, Mistystream looks like this: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/40/48/49/4...ef160d0264.jpg)

It had been a long day. The female had been out walking the borders. delicate paws stung at every step. However, the urge to continue gave the peite, grey and white she-cat a surging force of energy.

Therefore, when the warrior padded in, she acted as if nothing was wrong. However, her pale, green orbs shouted something different: I'm tired and hurting!

Limping to a mossy spot, Mistystream pawed at the lush spot and began to turn around. After that, she wrapped her tail around herself and laid down. Clover eyes blinked at her surroundings. She really wasn't the kind to talk. Therefore, the female didn't have many friends... merely allies.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 11th, 2017, 06:06 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
@RosePelt145

(First, Mistystream looks like this: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/40/48/49/4...ef160d0264.jpg)

It had been a long day. The female had been out walking the borders. delicate paws stung at every step. However, the urge to continue gave the peite, grey and white she-cat a surging force of energy.

Therefore, when the warrior padded in, she acted as if nothing was wrong. However, her pale, green orbs shouted something different: I'm tired and hurting!

Limping to a mossy spot, Mistystream pawed at the lush spot and began to turn around. After that, she wrapped her tail around herself and laid down. Clover eyes blinked at her surroundings. She really wasn't the kind to talk. Therefore, the female didn't have many friends... merely allies.
DarkFur limped into the camp, amber eyes exhausted from patrolling all afternoon. He went to a corner of the camp, settling down to groom himself. The paw on his lame leg ached the most, and he groomed it extra carefully, gentle rasping sounds coming from his throat. When he had finished, he glanced up, flicking an ear to flick off a leaf.
As his amber gaze swept around the camp, he saw Mistystream resting nearby. Despite his exhaustion, he got to his paws and limped over to her. He sat beside her, tucking his lame leg underneath him as best he could, even though his paw stuck out a little.
''Hello, Mistystream'' he meowed a bit shyly.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 11th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
@Mad-Hatter
Blackkit sighed. “How do you think I survived on my own for a whole moon?” He said slipping information about his past. He knew how to hunt, he wasn’t great at it, but he had caught some prey out there. “Ok.” He said flatly when Darkrose finished talking. “Is there any cats you could introduce to me?” The kit asked, wondering what cats his adoptive mother hanged out with.
"Well, I have three sisters... you're aunts. They're busy right now, though. I'll introduce you to them when they're not busy. And I know you know how to hunt, but clan rules say you have to be at least an apprentice. When you're an apprentice, you can hunt and go outside of camp." Darkrose wanted to introduce him to his aunts, but it would have to wait until they had some free time.
Old December 11th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"Well, I have three sisters... you're aunts. They're busy right now, though. I'll introduce you to them when they're not busy. And I know you know how to hunt, but clan rules say you have to be at least an apprentice. When you're an apprentice, you can hunt and go outside of camp." Darkrose wanted to introduce him to his aunts, but it would have to wait until they had some free time.
“Alright...” Blackkit looked around. Rules...hmmph. Out therethere was no rules... He walked towards the nursery to see if there was any kits he could torment.
(Going to tag you in the nursery.)
Old December 11th, 2017, 07:40 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
DarkFur limped into the camp, amber eyes exhausted from patrolling all afternoon. He went to a corner of the camp, settling down to groom himself. The paw on his lame leg ached the most, and he groomed it extra carefully, gentle rasping sounds coming from his throat. When he had finished, he glanced up, flicking an ear to flick off a leaf.
As his amber gaze swept around the camp, he saw Mistystream resting nearby. Despite his exhaustion, he got to his paws and limped over to her. He sat beside her, tucking his lame leg underneath him as best he could, even though his paw stuck out a little.
''Hello, Mistystream'' he meowed a bit shyly.

The she-cat perked her ears at paw steps. Soft, green orbs turned to an approaching male. He walked with a limp. A lame leg she supposed as her curious eyes observed him tucking the leg beneath himself.

"Hello Darkfur," she dipped her head in greeting. "Hard day?" she asked with a hint of amusement in her tone. Though proper looking, Mistystream was one that preferred humor.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 11th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

'Guess not...' The brown she thought as the two toms ignored her offer. Bright ~ Spirit went back to her tree, she figured non of her experienced clanmates would like to share some fresh kill with her. Bright took a few more bites of the rabbit, it tasted great for her liking some of the warriors didn't prefer rabbits as much as she does. After a few bites and gulps, she finished her prey.
'Might as well fill up the prey pile more.' The she wondered gazing towards the half filled pile.
If no one wanted to share prey with her, then maybe somebody would want to hunt with her.
'The deputy? Leader? An apprentice? A fellow clanmate?' Her thoughts were all over the place.
"The deputy would surely accept if he's not busy....." Bright ~ Spirit spoke to herself.
And off she went, going to find the deputy to hunt with, she'd always looked up to Passion ~ Blaze since she was a kit. After her mother died from foxes and her father was a rogue, she had no one to look up to or follow the pawsteps that they left behind.
Closed Thread