Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #331  
Old 12-10-2017, 08:17 PM
PokeCat's Avatar
PokeCat PokeCat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: On a rainbow dancing with a leprechaun.
Gender: Female
Posts: 111
My Mood: Sleepy
Koins: 610
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He stood So many smells...but remember Hollowpaw, Lightstream is a mousebrain only Fallenstar isnt a mousebrain. Dont trust a word he says.
( @Okapi )
Lightstream reach the border after what felt like moons of walking through the territory with Hollowpaw. If the apprentice wasn't going to accept that she was his mentor, why would he even pay attention to her? She started ignoring him about half way to the border. "Okay Hollowpaw. Here we are. The Shadowclan border. If you have any questions about the territory or the border, just ask. If not, let's just mark the border so we can get back." She said exasperatedly.
Reply With Quote
  #332  
Old 12-10-2017, 08:21 PM
Okapi's Avatar
Okapi Okapi is offline
Im special to you?!
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Virginia
Gender: Funky FEet
Posts: 5,646
My Mood: Daring
Koins: 22,982


Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
( @Okapi )
Lightstream reach the border after what felt like moons of walking through the territory with Hollowpaw. If the apprentice wasn't going to accept that she was his mentor, why would he even pay attention to her? She started ignoring him about half way to the border. "Okay Hollowpaw. Here we are. The Shadowclan border. If you have any questions about the territory or the border, just ask. If not, let's just mark the border so we can get back." She said exasperatedly.
He flicked his tail,” You can, I’ll just look for a fight.” He meowed stalking off along the border, not trespassing ofcourse.
__________________
PLS mention me if you need a RP partner, no need to
ask if we can RP. Just mention away...not spam though
I will be leaving WCO on December 15th and not returning until maybe the first maybe longer.
 
Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.

Last edited by Okapi; 12-10-2017 at 08:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #333  
Old 12-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Hexict's Avatar
Hexict Hexict is offline
neighborhood sociopath
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: illusion of reality
Gender: k i n g ♚
Posts: 1,715
My Mood: Lurking
Koins: 14,353


Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Timber looked down at the leaves below her paws before her tail flicked slightly. She knew she remembered something of this place but she just couldn't remember. It was like a small vault locked up in her mind that won't allow her to remember her life as a kitten. There was only one thing that she could remember and that was a kit named Orchidkit or at least that what she hopped his name was. She didn't know if it was exactly right but she didn't want to doubt it too much. Huffing she decided that this was enough exploring for today. She rather not get caught by another cat and get attack once more. She had many lessons learning from her mistakes. Turning around she was just about to walk back until she heard rustling of leaves. Startled and on high alert she whipped her body back around. Her fur bristled and her back arched making herself look bigger. Her ears pinned on her head as she pulled her lips back before letting out a loud hiss. Through her panic she lowered her defense only a little before staring him down. He did look awfully familiar but she couldn't pin point who he was. Then a memory flashed in her eyes making her eyes widen in shock. She took a slow step forward and took a small sniff of him then another and another. She couldn't deny the fact that it was him it was really him he was bigger than she remembered and she backed away. "Orchidkit?", she mewled back.
As the tom stared in shock, he felt his heart break a bit when she didn't instantly recognize him. The smaller cat still looked on edge as their gazes met. He wanted to desperately rush forward and remind her who he was, that they were best friends. That he had missed her every moment she was missing. But he was frozen to the ground, unable to move. He was speechless except for her name. His thoughts were a jumbled mess as he thought up what to say and what to do. Orchidpaw opened his mouth but no words exited as he continued to watch her, not even daring blinking in fear that she may disappear once more if he do so.

As she cautiously stepped towards him, his jumbled thoughts and questions came tumbling out. "Where have you been? What happened to you? Why did you leave? How did you get back? Why were you gone for so long? Are you okay? How are you?" After these questions found their way out, the calico was out of breath. He took a moment to breathe and regain himself. After doing so, he looked back up at Timber. She was still so small, and looks almost exactly the same - except for some features, such as her slightly darker pelt. "But... but it's really you, isn't it?" To him, that last question was the most important on of them all. He wanted - no - he needed to know that this was the Timber that he knew. The one that he was friend with, would go on adventures with. The same one he would throw snowballs with when it would snow. Yellow and blue orbs searched teal ones for the answer.
__________________
╹don't mind me, just the neighborhood sociopath ╻

i can't quite contain or explain my evil ways
or explain why i'm not sane
all i can say is this is your warning

d u a l i t y


| character site |
deviantart || everything finder || roleplay tracker || furvilla


 
have i told you lately
that i love you
you're the only reason that i'm not afraid to fly~


"You're my lucky clover...
Because I am lucky to have you." - me to Clover


(ahhh, too much luv!)
Reply With Quote
  #334  
Old 12-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)'s Avatar
Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) is offline
The shipping demon
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 11,053
My Mood: Flirty
Koins: 55,555
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness) @Spikes @Fuzzyfeline

Downpourpaw was a bit stunned by the variety of the reactions, from hostility to excitement to logic. Overwhelmed, the tom flattened his fur and first addressed the hostile one - Butch, was it? Me? he snorted. Im a loyal ThunderClanner. You? The apprentice glared at the tom, returning the hostility.

He then turned to the calm one, the one who called herself Honey. My name is unimportant. What you have neglected to tell me is why you wish to join my Clan. He sounded less hostile, yet stern, unwavering.

Finally, he faced the overexcited cat, or Maple. She was the one he had thought attractive before. Feelings aside, he spoke. ..yes, I am a warrior. he said proudly, the ghost of a smile on his stern muzzle. And I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
Butch was rather taken aback by his response, though in all honesty he should've expected the bite. "A Thunderclanner? Yeah, yeah... I heard that much." He started to relax in the slightest as this stranger hadn't attacked yet, though still remained alert whilst his muscles were no longer tensed. "I'm Butch. Their brother." He flicked his head towards his two older sisters, keeping his gaze steady. "You better not touch any of them... I bet you've never seen a non-clanner fight." This cat did look stronger, no doubt, but Butch wasn't one to back down from a confrontation. But then again... ThunderClan was about to be his sisters' new home, possibly even his. He decided not to push further, unless he was pushed back.

"Maple..." Butch cautiously whispered, falling back to his sister's side with a look of unease. "You're... Sure about this, I know. But can you please reconsider? Just look at him..." He nudged her side in the slightest, trying to get her to think. "Maybe this whole... Clan thing isn't what you think it is." As adventurous as he was, Butch couldn't see himself away from the bustle of town life, challenging their neighbours and showing off his strength. But what was his strength to a clan cat? Butch couldn't see himself staying for too long, in all honesty. He hoped Maple would understand and reconsider... But what if she didn't? Honey would probably follow, leaving him with the housefolk. As much as he trusted Honey to care for Maple, he didn't want to leave them alone... He didn't want them to leave him alone, either.

Butch looked back at the nameless, self-proclaimed warrior and swished his tail from side to side. Maple was really going through with this, and he was lagging behind. He felt the pull back to his home already... Was it his age? If only he didn't act like a bumbling kitten when it came to home. Butch shifted his weight from paw to paw as he tried to come to a decision, wondering what he'd say to Maple if he decided to stay.

( @Sasukewolf (madness) | @Fuzzyfeline | @Aura )
She looks at her brother ... Im sure. A peaceful life is what we need. A life without fear and endless hunger... brother... sister please. Lets ... just check it out first learn more about them and their ways. I really want this my kin. I really do... but I wont force you into this... I know how you two are ... but at least give it a chance... for me? She asks sadly but with her head high as she looks at the little warrior and purrs happily, a kind warm smile on her face as her tail waves gracefully. please, mind showing us your ways? We seek a better life and I heard that Thunderclan are proud and brave. We mean no harm just a new happy home she says happily
Reply With Quote
  #335  
Old Yesterday, 11:28 AM
Stormpelt's Avatar
Stormpelt Stormpelt is offline
STORM
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: not saying bro
Gender: Female
Posts: 171
My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 657
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post


As the tom stared in shock, he felt his heart break a bit when she didn't instantly recognize him. The smaller cat still looked on edge as their gazes met. He wanted to desperately rush forward and remind her who he was, that they were best friends. That he had missed her every moment she was missing. But he was frozen to the ground, unable to move. He was speechless except for her name. His thoughts were a jumbled mess as he thought up what to say and what to do. Orchidpaw opened his mouth but no words exited as he continued to watch her, not even daring blinking in fear that she may disappear once more if he do so.

As she cautiously stepped towards him, his jumbled thoughts and questions came tumbling out. "Where have you been? What happened to you? Why did you leave? How did you get back? Why were you gone for so long? Are you okay? How are you?" After these questions found their way out, the calico was out of breath. He took a moment to breathe and regain himself. After doing so, he looked back up at Timber. She was still so small, and looks almost exactly the same - except for some features, such as her slightly darker pelt. "But... but it's really you, isn't it?" To him, that last question was the most important on of them all. He wanted - no - he needed to know that this was the Timber that he knew. The one that he was friend with, would go on adventures with. The same one he would throw snowballs with when it would snow. Yellow and blue orbs searched teal ones for the answer.
Jumping back at he spoke she stared at him wide eyed. Why was he asking her all of these questions she didn't really know him. Well that is what she thinks. She knows somewhere deep inside that she knew the tom. Then again she was still cautious of him and she stepped back a few steps. Watching him catch his breathe her face scrunched up a little with concern thinking he had the wrong cat. Getting ready to dash away she heard his last question and she stared him down. The her right now was telling her to run and not trust him but a little voice in her head told her to stay. So she stayed. Tilting her head to the side she tried her best to remember the tom so she looked into his eyes. He could tell he was searching for something but what was it that he was searching for. "I am fine..I don't remember what happened to me...I also don't remember what I left..I don't remember anything from waking up in a cage...I escaped my humans home...I don't know why you are asking why I am gone I don't remember much of you. I am doing great thanks for asking", she said muttering slightly as she spoke. "If you are Orchidkit then yes I believe it is me..my name...my name..", she muttered trying to think. Then she heard a little voice in her head 'Timberkit!', the little voice yelled. Looking back up at him she furrowed her brows. "It was Timberkit...", she said softly.
Reply With Quote
  #336  
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
PokeCat's Avatar
PokeCat PokeCat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: On a rainbow dancing with a leprechaun.
Gender: Female
Posts: 111
My Mood: Sleepy
Koins: 610
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He flicked his tail, You can, Ill just look for a fight. He meowed stalking off along the border, not trespassing ofcourse.
Lightstream glared at Hollowpaw. "You'll be quite the lousy apprentice, and warrior, if you can't mark the border. Get over here." She said, almost losing her temper.
Reply With Quote
  #337  
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM
Okapi's Avatar
Okapi Okapi is offline
Im special to you?!
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Virginia
Gender: Funky FEet
Posts: 5,646
My Mood: Daring
Koins: 22,982


Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
Lightstream glared at Hollowpaw. "You'll be quite the lousy apprentice, and warrior, if you can't mark the border. Get over here." She said, almost losing her temper.
Hollowpaw scowled, Your not my perminant mentor. He smirked eying the warrior he didnt know what made him resist Lightstream, was it that they werent the perfect cat like Fallenstar.
__________________
PLS mention me if you need a RP partner, no need to
ask if we can RP. Just mention away...not spam though
I will be leaving WCO on December 15th and not returning until maybe the first maybe longer.
 
Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Reply With Quote
  #338  
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM
PokeCat's Avatar
PokeCat PokeCat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: On a rainbow dancing with a leprechaun.
Gender: Female
Posts: 111
My Mood: Sleepy
Koins: 610
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hollowpaw scowled, Your not my perminant mentor. He smirked eying the warrior he didnt know what made him resist Lightstream, was it that they werent the perfect cat like Fallenstar.
She caught a growl in her throat, taking a step towards the apprentice. "Real mentor or not, I am going to teach you how to mark the border. And by the way, I am your real mentor! Fallenstar cares about me too much to play with me feeling like that!"
Reply With Quote
  #339  
Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Okapi's Avatar
Okapi Okapi is offline
Im special to you?!
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Virginia
Gender: Funky FEet
Posts: 5,646
My Mood: Daring
Koins: 22,982


Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
She caught a growl in her throat, taking a step towards the apprentice. "Real mentor or not, I am going to teach you how to mark the border. And by the way, I am your real mentor! Fallenstar cares about me too much to play with me feeling like that!"
He hissed, Fallenstar cares to much about me to give me to you perminantly. I might as well learn this skill purely so that YOU wont be banished as Im a decent cat! He growled stalking towards Lightstream angrily.
__________________
PLS mention me if you need a RP partner, no need to
ask if we can RP. Just mention away...not spam though
I will be leaving WCO on December 15th and not returning until maybe the first maybe longer.
 
Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstream
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Onyxwhisper
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads
- by Shay



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online 2013-2017