Last post by Fish
Today 12:50 AM
This is my kingdom come [P]
Last post by taillow
Today 12:46 AM

Old December 11th, 2017, 11:02 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage flinched as Aspen lunged forward, trying to jerk his arm away from her. His eyes widened as she yanked the sleeve up, revealing his heavily scarred arm. He was frozen as Aspen unknowingly pressed her nails into his skin, not drawing blood but causing pain nevertheless. As she let go of him and tugged his sweater's sleeve down, he held his hands close to his chest and stepped back. He looked smaller than ever, almost cowering under Aspen's fearful, betrayed gaze. "I... I didn't w-want you to worry." He whispered, averting his eyes. "Pl-Please do-don't m-make-make this a-a scene o-or something." His stutter grew worse. He was afraid of what Naruto might do to her for her blatant act of disrespect in front of him.

@Sasukewolf (madness)
His eyes glowed dangerously as he steps forward grabbing sages arm looking at it carefully. “ ..... you hurt him.” He says darkly as he looks at her “ .... you’re scaring him. And you dare speak against me while scaring what’s mine. “ he says darkly as he begins to grab her arm suddenly. “ you are damn lucky you’re his sister. Or you would have been feed to the wolf” he says darkly as he roughly let’s go of her. “ I’ll get deadmind, Sage come with me. She stays I don’t want her hurting you again. Unless you have something to say about it”
@Celestial
Old December 11th, 2017, 11:27 AM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
His eyes glowed dangerously as he steps forward grabbing sages arm looking at it carefully. “ ..... you hurt him.” He says darkly as he looks at her “ .... you’re scaring him. And you dare speak against me while scaring what’s mine. “ he says darkly as he begins to grab her arm suddenly. “ you are damn lucky you’re his sister. Or you would have been feed to the wolf” he says darkly as he roughly let’s go of her. “ I’ll get deadmind, Sage come with me. She stays I don’t want her hurting you again. Unless you have something to say about it”
@Celestial
(Btw I'm a nightmare thing thats has a physical form)
Old December 11th, 2017, 11:37 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
(Btw I'm a nightmare thing thats has a physical form)
Nightmare thing? :3
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:18 PM
customer service above

Quote:
Nightmare thing? :3
When I sleep I turn into some kind of gas then enter a persons mind and turn the insane with nightmares that they have and with fears
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:18 PM
customer service above

Quote:
When I sleep I turn into some kind of gas then enter a persons mind and turn the insane with nightmares that they have and with fears
So really I took the fears from the characters sheets and then used them in nightmares so I "control" the mind
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:17 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
@Celestial
Sage watched helplessly, looking over at his sister. He looked concerned, but didn't speak up against Naruto. Things were too tense right now, and that was enough to scare him even more than he had been when Aspen grabbed onto him. He felt a couple of tears from in the corners of his eyes and he wiped them away, the tiny drops soaking into his sweater. "Okay." He said softly, looking away from Aspen and over at Naruto. @Celestial

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; December 11th, 2017 at 09:29 PM.
Old December 11th, 2017, 05:26 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Group of turned
9 open ( my ocs: Naruto wolfheart, Sasuke wolfheart, winter wolfheart) ( @ScarredSecrets ocs are Michelle Hallward) ( Sage barrows aka Narutos pet who’s the oc of @Rubinaito)

Group of good
9 open ( @Rubinaitos oc of the good Ruby ) ( @Celestial oc is Aspen barrows sister is sage )

Name:Ian Velderrose
Looks:He wears a sweater that goes down to his knees, fading from gray to purple at the very bottom, and dark purple gloves that almost go up to his elbows. If you were to have him wear other things, since he doesn't usually dress causally, he would still have the gloves to conceal the ugly purple cracks on his arms, and legs, with he wears matching dark purple boots for.(STVTFOE reference..squee!!!) He has lilac eyes, and messy sliver hair that goes down to his back, and a mouth full of sharp teeth with a teal tongue.
Personality : A bit of a nervous wreck, but he tries to be kind, not that it often shows. If you mess with his friends, he can become very psychotic, and possessive.
Weaknesses: He often holds back on his strength, clutching onto the sanity he has left, hates guilt. Often finds it hard to stand up for himself.
Skills: He is a rather talented cook, and good with witchcraft, and rituals
Fears: His guilt and shame consuming him
Group you are in: Good, but slowly turning
Love interest:Open (He can be a bit of a romantic, as he gets flustered and bashful easily, much to other people's amusement.)
Sexuality:Homo Sexual
Family: None Currently
Will your oc die?: Maybe..I'm thinking of him getting sick, then at his final stage of the symptoms, transforming.
Other: This is my babies first thread/home!
Questions: Nope!

Old December 11th, 2017, 06:34 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Hi dere
Name Jack
Age 13
Looks Black haired blue eyed and white male
Personality Loveless but enjoys to play with your heart
Weaknesses Some one with true love for him
Skills Cooking
Fears He will be weak and truley love again
Group you are in Killers
Love interest anyone who he can watch die in the end
Sexuality straight
Family dead
Will your oc die? No idea
Other
Questions can I be an evil maniac killer?
I have a feeling that Jack would mess with Ian..Just a plot idea..
Old December 11th, 2017, 11:35 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

aspen looked more rabid than a dog with violent rabies. She looked at naruto and instead of shrinking away stood up taller getting into to his face "He's not your pet, he's not your toy, HE'S NOT YOUR PROPERTY!" she started yelling after the two first sentences. And than like a ballon she deflated. Slinking to the corner where she gripped her head and refused to look up, she only spoke but to none in particular "this is your fault... All yours aspen... You didn't protect him like mom wanted... You failed... I've failed" she let out a sickening sob and she buried her face farther into her sweater. Suddenly her head jerked up and she looked at naruto her bloodshot eyes looking almost animal like. "I hurt him. I hurt him? He's like a love sick puppy. He fell in love with a monster and he doesn't even know it! He can't stop himself from trying to please you... But you are to worth his precious time. He may choose love over family but that's because he can't speak for himself anymore" she cried out
@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness)

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 11th, 2017 at 11:38 PM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 12:08 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
aspen looked more rabid than a dog with violent rabies. She looked at naruto and instead of shrinking away stood up taller getting into to his face "He's not your pet, he's not your toy, HE'S NOT YOUR PROPERTY!" she started yelling after the two first sentences. And than like a ballon she deflated. Slinking to the corner where she gripped her head and refused to look up, she only spoke but to none in particular "this is your fault... All yours aspen... You didn't protect him like mom wanted... You failed... I've failed" she let out a sickening sob and she buried her face farther into her sweater. Suddenly her head jerked up and she looked at naruto her bloodshot eyes looking almost animal like. "I hurt him. I hurt him? He's like a love sick puppy. He fell in love with a monster and he doesn't even know it! He can't stop himself from trying to please you... But you are to worth his precious time. He may choose love over family but that's because he can't speak for himself anymore" she cried out
@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness)
Naruto takes a deep breath and suddenly slaps her “ ... I didn’t make him like. I saved him. He was already like this. Weak, scared and always in fear of me especially when I punish my men. I didn’t hurt him and I never will. I am trying to show him strength and self worth... I didn’t make him like that and I killed the man who did. To the group he’s a pet to me he’s someone who can keep me in check.” He says coldly as he begins to turn around “ he means too much to me to hurt him yes I did... in the past but now. I will never hurt him again. You can call me a monster, a beast or whatever you want to call me but you are not a failure! ..... I am.. “ he says as he puts his hand on the desk “ I am the one in fault here. I knew him before I ... became this monster. I knew him before he was ... in a relationship with that sick man. You knew me as well. The innocent pure boy with golden hair and a pure smile. “ he laughs dryly “ oh how I have fallen. I’m the man you two saved no... I’m the fox you saved.” He says as he begins to look at them. “..... I swore to find you. I swore to repay my debt to you but.... all I have caused is more pain.” He says coldly as he looks away “ I’m the failure.... I’m the monster you fear... I’m the damn devil itself!” He yells in anger as he punches a wall hard making a hole in it. “ .... I’m a coward a fool with a empty dream who hopes for a new beginning.” He begins to sit down on his desk “ but hope is for the weak here. I’m not weak” he says coldly
@Rubinaito