Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:01 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2017, 05:41 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She hung her head as if she were a punished apperentice and followed after Gingerfrost. She had to work at being submissive, she didn’t say anything If I find the need to speak to this...this piece of dung, I need to remember to ask for permission to speak. she reminded herself silently as she walked alongside him not saying anything and barely looking up, I’m a pretty good submissive cat. a slight smile revealed on her face I can keep my tail down, face down, and not look up to high with my eyes. Atleast he can’t read minds.
GingerFrost grinned haughtily as he realized he had so easily conquered this molly's free-will. "Have you eaten?" He asked, rather roughly, his blue eyes gazing at her. The tom's tail lashed with impatience as he awaited an answer, even though the words had only just sprung form his mouth.
(Want to have her speak out of turn and he'll hit her or threaten her? He's getting cocky since she seems so submissive.)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:07 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post

Magnoliakit despised the nursery as well. She was a princess, her father's princess, and to hear the sounds of other kits squealing and shouting made her want to scream. She much preferred being out in the clearing, although she had only been there once. The area was quieter, larger, and it smelled better.
The diluted calico fur that belonged to the shekit rose up and down slowly as she slept, her small body curled up against her mother. Magnoliakit was sleeping peacefully until she felt something she wasn't familiar with touch her forehead. It definitely wasn't her family, and it didn't even feel like a cat. The kit's spring green eyes snapped open quickly and she looked at the thing right by her nose, crossing her eyes to do so. It seemed like a moss ball had rolled over to her. Curious thing that she was, Magnoliakit stretched out her small body and yawned, blinking slowly to wake up. She padded over to the moss ball and looked at it for a while. Then she heard her sister's voice and her calico ears perked up.
Papayakit was the only other kit in the nursery that Magnoliakit liked other than herself. Although, of course, she was almost forced to like her. They were sisters, after all. The two looked mostly similar, their main difference between their eyes. Papayakit's were a beautiful yellow, while Magnoliakit's were a spring green color. If Magnoliakit had to be honest, she liked hers better. Batting the moss ball back with a delicate paw, Magnoliakit turned her large irises onto Papayakit. "Here it comes, Papayakit!"
Papayakit prepped herself for the oncoming throw. She balanced herself on herbhind legs, lifting her two front paws up to bat at the object. It was rare times that anyone would ever see this little kit play. Playing was, in fact, in Papayakit's mind...for immature subjects. What was the key to it? As a kit, it beat being lonely by the long run. Though the molly preferred being the only kit in the litter, she was quite fond of her littermate's antocs, despite not enjoying a little rough housing. Papayakit leaned onto her front paws, laying her weight heavily against the floor. It was like she was practicing a hunting crouch without much effort.
The calico watched as the mossball bounced back, and she lifted herself up to tilt her head...now, she was bored. Which wasn't new since her attentiveness was a fleeting thing. She wished she could go out into the clearing, but her mother would disprove. What's so great about the nursery, anyway? Being confined in these walls with just mossballs and annoying kits and smelly queens (except for her own mother, obviously).
"I'm bored, Magnoliakit." Papayakit grumbled, stomping her small paws against the dirt ground as she wanted to appear closer to her milkgiver and littermate. Rosenose always had a comfortable pelt that Papayakit adored snuggling into. When she came close, she nuzzled the queen, and plopped down next to Magnoliakit. She didn't truly think her sister could be a solution to her boredom, but being around Magnoliakit made Papayakit feel a lot better. She knew she had other siblings around, but Magnoliakit connected with her on a personal level. They shared the same womb together for a couple moons. The kit blinked her large yellow eyes. If there was nothing to do, Papayakit knew one game that would busy the both of them. Forgetting the mossball, Papayakit jumped into a crouch, giving off a kittish growl, "You wanna fight?"
Old December 10th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Furzeberry sat down next to Speckledbird,” Are you okay- I mean, I know you do this often, but maybe you should see Daydream about this.” He meowed respectfully,” If you don’t want to that is fine by me.” He meowed
"Daydream? Not that ungrateful grouch! I wouldn't even let them share prey with me let alone tell them about all my problems! An unborn kit has more sense than that faithless-" The brown tabby stopped and calmed herself down. "Sorry, Furzeberry. Is there anything you want to do today?" SpeckledBird asked, more composed.
I miss Kestrelberry...he helped me when I was deathly ill...I mean, I'm still having problems now-it scarred me...but I haven't been ill since so...i guess that's a good thing? The bad thing is that i don't eat...so my chances of eating a bad piece of prey and getting poisoned or sick is about 1%
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost grinned haughtily as he realized he had so easily conquered this molly's free-will. "Have you eaten?" He asked, rather roughly, his blue eyes gazing at her. The tom's tail lashed with impatience as he awaited an answer, even though the words had only just sprung form his mouth.
(Want to have her speak out of turn and he'll hit her or threaten her? He's getting cocky since she seems so submissive.)
Sweetfox barely looked up,” No Gingerfrost, I haven’t.” She meowed quietly and kept her behavior the way he wanted it I totally have ate, but I want another piece off food, blame this piece of rude fox dung for why I was eating more than my fair share... she gave a wry smile that was kind of hard to see. (I’m sure he’ll say something that’ll make her snap at him haha)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Sweetfox barely looked up,” No Gingerfrost, I haven’t.” She meowed quietly and kept her behavior the way he wanted it I totally have ate, but I want another piece off food, blame this piece of rude fox dung for why I was eating more than my fair share... she gave a wry smile that was kind of hard to see. (I’m sure he’ll say something that’ll make her snap at him haha)
GingerFrost nodded, "Good good..." He meowed slowly, "A she-cat should only eat if a tom catches prey for her." He stated, his tail lashing arrogantly. The ginger tom watched the molly carefully, his eyes searching for any sign of rebellion.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Daydream? Not that ungrateful grouch! I wouldn't even let them share prey with me let alone tell them about all my problems! An unborn kit has more sense than that faithless-" The brown tabby stopped and calmed herself down. "Sorry, Furzeberry. Is there anything you want to do today?" SpeckledBird asked, more composed.
I miss Kestrelberry...he helped me when I was deathly ill...I mean, I'm still having problems now-it scarred me...but I haven't been ill since so...i guess that's a good thing? The bad thing is that i don't eat...so my chances of eating a bad piece of prey and getting poisoned or sick is about 1%
He nodded,” They may be rude, but they are educated...that’s just my opinion. Or see Surgestorm or Shinefang at a gathering...” he mused before shaking it off,” I might hunt later today, warm up my cold muscles.” He meowed,” You?”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
He nodded,” They may be rude, but they are educated...that’s just my opinion. Or see Surgestorm or Shinefang at a gathering...” he mused before shaking it off,” I might hunt later today, warm up my cold muscles.” He meowed,” You?”
"May I come with you? I need to stretch my legs and burn off some energy...since it got cold I've been really tempted to just stay curled up in the Warriors' den all Leaf-bare. But there's a cold, hungry clan to feed as well as myself...so I had to figure something out...just warmth alone won't keep you alive in Leaf-bare..." She sighed.
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost nodded, "Good good..." He meowed slowly, "A she-cat should only eat if a tom catches prey for her." He stated, his tail lashing arrogantly. The ginger tom watched the molly carefully, his eyes searching for any sign of rebellion.
Her eyes were lit up in rage Ever heard of She-Cat’s hunting you foxhearted fool! She bit her lip drawing blood, keeping her head down working at not reacting to his rude comment.

Old December 10th, 2017, 02:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"May I come with you? I need to stretch my legs and burn off some energy...since it got cold I've been really tempted to just stay curled up in the Warriors' den all Leaf-bare. But there's a cold, hungry clan to feed as well as myself...so I had to figure something out...just warmth alone won't keep you alive in Leaf-bare..." She sighed.
Furzeberry nodded,” Why not. Two cats equals more prey anyhow. And you have campidous anyways. (Addiction to staying in camp), which is why it’s good to get out.”

Old December 10th, 2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Her eyes were lit up in rage Ever heard of She-Cat’s hunting you foxhearted fool! She bit her lip drawing blood, keeping her head down working at not reacting to his rude comment.
The tom squinted, finally appeased with his scrutiny, he looked away, "We'll eat squirrel." He meowed, once again leaving no room for argument before turning to go hunting. After a few moments, he returned with two squirrels, setting them down gently.

Closed Thread