Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:21 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 09:19 AM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:01 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 29th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Clovermist sat near the back of the den grooming her fur. She had woke up a few minutes ago and had nothing better to do at the current moment. The she-cat let out a sigh and looked out of the den, not noticing Blarewind.
Wonder if I should hunt...

Blarewind looked over at Clovermist, making his way over to her. "Uh hi. Want to go hunting?" meowed the tom. He was bored and looking for some things to do. "I'm Blarewind by the way." Blarewind added.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Now or never. He repeated to himself, having two cats outside in the center of camp waiting for his return. Blazingstar had made himself at home in the Shadowclan camp, well, not really. He simply knew where to go. He paused outside the leaders den, some random Shadowclan warriors on his heels about it too. "Goldenstar?" he called into the den before poking his head in. Assuming Goldenstar called him in, the ginger tom stepped a few paces into the den. It was always weird being in another leader's den. It was their private sanctuary, he would know. "Goldenstar, I'm sorry for the sudden arrival, but I need to discuss something with you. It's urgent," Blazingstar spoke, straight to the point. Why would the two bother about small talk right now? That was what gatherings were for, right? Blazingstar then sat himself down, wrapping his tail around his paws and awaiting Goldenstar's permission to continue talking. The arrival into the camp and the sudden demand to speak to the Shadowclan leader was rather rude, however, he fixed his act up and started acting as he should.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; November 29th, 2017 at 10:37 PM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 05:17 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@.:Blue Wishes:.

Now or never. He repeated to himself, having two cats outside in the center of camp waiting for his return. Blazingstar had made himself at home in the Shadowclan camp, well, not really. He simply knew where to go. He paused outside the leaders den, some random Shadowclan warriors on his heels about it too. "Goldenstar?" he called into the den before poking his head in. Assuming Goldenstar called him in, the ginger tom stepped a few paces into the den. It was always weird being in another leader's den. It was their private sanctuary, he would know. "Goldenstar, I'm sorry for the sudden arrival, but I need to discuss something with you. It's urgent," Blazingstar spoke, straight to the point. Why would the two bother about small talk right now? That was what gatherings were for, right? Blazingstar then sat himself down, wrapping his tail around his paws and awaiting Goldenstar's permission to continue talking. The arrival into the camp and the sudden demand to speak to the Shadowclan leader was rather rude, however, he fixed his act up and started acting as he should.
Goldenstar had been planning to go out and see what the commotion in the clearing was for, but when Blazingstar entered the den, he knew exactly why. “It’s fine,” He said, dismissing their sudden arrival, as he knew the other leader had some reason to be here, and it probably was important. “What did you need to discuss?” He askded simply, though he had a bit of an idea. Even though he was pretty confident over what the Windclan leader had come to discuss, he wasn’t going to assume anything. In his eyes, that was worse than barging into someone’s camp! Okay, maybe not that he thought to himself, but he still believed it was pretty bad. Anything could have brought the leader here, especially when things were beginning to get a little more hard. Leaf-fall and leafbare could bring anything, no matter how far into it the season they were. Sitting down near the leader, Golden faced him calmly, being a little better at managing his anxiety. Thinking back on how he would have acted a few moons ago in this situation made him want to cringe, however, that wasn’t exactly something that he wanted to do right now, just silently waiting for Blazing to continue.
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(SUUUUPER LATE! SO SORRY!!)
Berrypaw looked up as his name was spoken. The molly was young, that Berrypaw could see. She was a cheerful character with calm eyes and a warm smile. Berrypaw's eyes narrowed. Could she really teach him what he wanted to learn? Berrypaw snorted after she spoke. "I know that, mousebrain.
It's a bit obvious. I just want to know what we're training,"
he scoffed. Berrypaw licked his white paw and ran it over his tabby head. He wanted to look his best. Better than his siblings that's for sure. Hollypaw's fur was always unkempt and never lied flat, Owlpaw always roughhoused and played in the dirt, and Willowpaw.. well Willowpaw had enough sense. All in all, Berrypaw was determined to make an impression on his new denmates. Berrypaw stared up at Palegleam with fierce green eyes. How would she react to him?
Palegleam winced slightly; she'd forgotten how blunt young cats could be. Well... younger, I mean, she quickly corrected herself; she was still a new warrior herself. Her brother had only just become a warrior a few sunrises ago, his ceremony coming later than hers due to his injuries after the flood. Palegleam quickly shook off the memory and focused on Berrypaw. This would definitely have been easier if she'd planned her training beforehand. She paused briefly, thinking back to her first day as an apprentice. "Palepaw, Darkpaw, we'll start with a tour of the territory." "Well, I thought I could start by showing you around the territory," she meowed, hoping it would be enough to sate her new apprentice. If they finished early, she might even be able to start teaching him to hunt. Hmph! I'll show him who's a mousebrain...

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old November 30th, 2017, 06:27 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose zoned back into reality and looked forward to meet the yellow eyes of a she-cat. The tom eyed the other cat. His first thought was that the she-cat was just a mere apprentice. She looked young, definitely not too much older than Ashnose was himself. However, the she-cat's name didn't end in -paw, but instead held the value of a warrior status within the Clans. Willowfur, as she said her name was, seemed familiar to him. He knew that he had seen her around before, but had never had a reason to interact with her. Shockingly, he hadn't even known her name before now. He began to think of all of his Clanmates; the Clanmates he was so very protective of. A little bit of guilt rippled through him as he realized he didn't know his beloved Clanmates as well as he thought he did. There were plenty of cats in the Clan like Willowfur that he didn't know well at all. For StarClan's sake, I didn't even know her name! He'd have to work on expanding his circle of friends, he decided.

"Ashnose," He introduced himself, returning the she-cat's gesture with his own. Ashnose's gray head tilted to the side with curiosity. "I've seen you around, but haven't quite met you before. Why is that?" The tom sat on his haunches and relaxed, curling his tail around his paws. He swiped his tongue over his muzzle and felt his gaze move to behind the she-cat as he waited for her reply. Perhaps a recent hunting patrol brought back a mouse that may crossed the ThunderClan border. As much as Ashnose was repulsed by ThunderClan and its warriors, he couldn't deny the juicy taste of a ThunderClan mouse. He sniffed the air once or twice, desperately trying to catch a whiff of the rodent.
Willowfur sighed gratefully as the tom's eyes came back into focus. She couldn't remember his name, much less if they had ever even talked before. But, she did remember he was a moon or two older than her. She wasn't surprised that they had never met. There were so many cats in the clan, it was only easy to remember who your family was and the high ranking cats. Willowfur sat down, tail curled up in the air behind her.

"Nice to meet you, Ashnose." She meowed, watching as the tom tilted his head at her. Do I look funny? Or is he surprised I am so slim for a warrior? "Well, there are a lot of cats in the clan." She chuckled, responding to Ashnose's comment. She noticed the tom raise his nose in the air, taking in nearby scents. She looked in the direction he was and noticed some cats entering the camp and dropping things off at the fresh-kill pile. "Have you eaten today? I could go grab some prey for you if you haven't." She said, having a feeling on what the tom was looking at.
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Asterstep purred browfly upon hearing his response. Yes, things were well for her. Although she had trouble getting use done to water again after the flood had ripped through their camp and territory, the female found herself able to relax and enjoy the small things in life again. "Oh yes," she replied eagerly, nodding in a rather hurried way. Then she smiled, adding in a rather odd humorous joke. "The rain couldn't keep the shadows away!" The molly paused, tail twitching. "You know," she added, hoping he didn't think her joke was too odd. "We're the shadows, and the rain wasn't the flood..." Shallowskip trailed off, wondering if she'd be the butt of the joke.
(Sorry for how long this took)

Sunmist's whiskers twitched, giving away his amusement at the molly. However, he didn't tease her, rather nodded and gave a soft "Ah," in response. He didn't want to make Asterstep feel embarrassed or uncomfortable after all! "I think we've been named appropriately," the tom remarked, eyes trailing along the clearing in a large sweep before returning to the feline beside him. "Like a shadow, you cannot ever completely rid of us. Sure, we might disappear in the hard night, but we'll make a recovery and be there the next morning." He hoped that his own continuation of Asterstep's metaphor wasn't confusing. But they really were the shadows- resilient and never truly gone. It made the tom proud to be part of such a clan who could overcome such a hardship in such a short amount of time, and he was sure the rest of his clan was feeling the same type of pride.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
Willowfur sighed gratefully as the tom's eyes came back into focus. She couldn't remember his name, much less if they had ever even talked before. But, she did remember he was a moon or two older than her. She wasn't surprised that they had never met. There were so many cats in the clan, it was only easy to remember who your family was and the high ranking cats. Willowfur sat down, tail curled up in the air behind her.

"Nice to meet you, Ashnose." She meowed, watching as the tom tilted his head at her. Do I look funny? Or is he surprised I am so slim for a warrior? "Well, there are a lot of cats in the clan." She chuckled, responding to Ashnose's comment. She noticed the tom raise his nose in the air, taking in nearby scents. She looked in the direction he was and noticed some cats entering the camp and dropping things off at the fresh-kill pile. "Have you eaten today? I could go grab some prey for you if you haven't." She said, having a feeling on what the tom was looking at.
Ashnose felt guilt prickle under his pelt when he realized that Willowfur had noticed him looking at her. He hadn't meant to stare. He didn't want to apologize, however. That would make it more awkward, he reasoned. Instead he nodded and agreed with her. There were a lot of cats in all of the Clans, not just ShadowClan. He couldn't even begin to imagine the endless number of cats in StarClan.

The ShadowClan warrior was still taking in deep breaths when the she-cat began to ask him about prey. Ashnose's amber eyes widened. He had probably come off as disinterested. Curse his unrelenting and constant hunger. He looked down and shuffled his gray paws, feeling slightly embarrassed. "Oh, you don't have to get anything for me." He looked up and meowed. But as he brought his eyes back to Willowfur's he caught another glimpse of the fresh-kill pile. His belly practically screamed at him while his mouth began to water. "But I suppose it would be rude of me to reject such a kind offer." He continued, a hint of cheek in his voice. "A mouse sounds really good right now, but perhaps we should share something a little bigger since I'm sure you're hungry too. You just returned from a patrol, right?" Ashnose mewed. He forced himself away from the idea of a mouse. The tom could smell the faint scent of a rival Clan on Willowfur's pelt. She must have been hungry if she had trekked all the way out to the edges of ShadowClan's territory. Ashnose chuckled under his breath when he realized that he was hungry and tired just thinking about being on a border patrol.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:07 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Dawnpaw nodded,” Alright. Thanks I suppose.” She walked out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smokeykit nodded,” Alright.”
Soaringkit nodded silently Why haven’t they attacked me yet?
Bunnykit nodded,” That’s very informative. What about bleeding. What do we do about that?” (Cobweb, I think is all warriors learn not marigold)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasberrybubble gulped,” I-I suppose. I just pray Starclan won’t take cats lives from me whenever I care for them.” She meowed,” Are- Are you not telling me of a prophecy that was about me from my birth...I’d guess Braveheart would be the first to recieve it if their is...please tell me truthfully if their is one.” (She is way to superstious)
¨cobwebs are good for bleeding. you find them under tree roots or in certain parts of grass, or sometimes in places that have been abandoned and not touched for awhile. if the bleeding isnt too bad, dont use cobwebs because they could cause an infection, seeing as we cant wash them off before using them.¨ they explained. they looked over towards soaringkit. they seemed..fairly silent.¨everything alright, soaringkit?¨
//
the molly was being delirious, but daydream simply shook their head. ¨theres no prophecy.¨ they reassured her. they were pretty sure starclan wouldnt want to talk to them, anyway.
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:25 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
“Got it!” The shecat darted off toward the pile and gave it a sniffas she searched for something large. A grey squirrel caughter her eye, plump from all the ripened nuts and seeds that littered the ground. She snagged it and padded over to her friend and laid it on the ground. “Let’s dig in!” She suggested gleefully.
at the sight of the rodent their stomach suddenly felt so, so empty. they couldn't remember when the last time they had eaten was. they had been so busy after the gathering battle they felt like they cared more about others then themself, which was true. they were a workaholic. they found nightpaws eagerness to provide endearing. it seemed since the beginning they were tied at the hip. they dont remember ever saying thank you verbally out loud before. they werent one for being sappy--but with all the loss in in their life recently, they wanted to hold what was left of their loved ones close. leaning down and getting past the preys fur they took a small bite, mouth savoring a flavor they havent experienced in so long. they swallowed, looking over to nightpaw,¨i know i havent said this before,¨ they avoided eye contact. not because they were scared or angry..but possibly, flustered? ¨but i just want to thank you. for caring and all that about me.¨
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:29 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
¨starclan is unpredictable. i dont see why we follow them so easily.¨ they mewed towards dawnpaw. ¨now, dont move while ill apply this golden rod to your paw. it will prevent infection.¨
//
their ears twitched hearing tiny sets of paw steps walk into their den, they were a bit aurprised to see three kits in here of all places. ¨id suggest listening to your sister, smokeykit.¨ they mewed, placing thin herbs between a crook in the rock. listening to them, they nodded. basic herbs. well, if any, they should teach them the ones not to touch, the most harmful ones. they padded towards them, a few herbs in their mouth. they were small a but shriveled, but it was all daydream had until they went to shinefang for herbs. ¨im going to start with these red berries. these are called death berries, or juniper berries. they can cause death immediately after consumption, and rarely used unless under extreme circumstances. you must never eat them.¨ they explained.
//
the sudden wailing that filled the den was alot for daydream the handle at once. but on instinct, they padded close to rasberrybubble, ushering her over to a clean nest as she explained what had happened. they stayed silent, listening, it seemed she had lost almost everything in her life. daydream could relate. ¨starclan is unpredictable, they play god over us, you never know whats in store.¨ they explained briefly. they werent the best regarding comfort, but they were trying,¨but i do know that killing your way through life wont get you any where. or falling for any cat that breaths near you.¨ they explained. ¨take some time for yourself to relax.¨

hearing the call of ebonymist, daydream was at her side within seconds. they had never been with a queen through birth before, but there was a first for everything. ¨that sbecause youre in labor. youre going to be delivering soon, keep your breathing steady.¨ they mewed softly, paw resting gently on her belly. ¨lostface, can you find her a stick to bite on? shell need something when giving birth.¨

[he was here for a slight cough]
daydreams ears twitched at the warrior entered. it wasnt long before they smelled the slight scent of sickness in the air. it was that season again. turning around from where they were organizing, their gaze rested on the tom,¨what seems to be the problem,wildmoon?¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface nods quickly, standing up and began looking for one eventually, he found a nice strong stick and pushes it towards his mate " my love here." he says quietly while nuzzling her head a bit whispering some calming words to at least try to ease the pain a bit.

@Rubinaito
Ebonymist exhaled with a light groan, clamping down on the stick as the pain surged up again.

(I'm really sorry for the poor quality.We'll be skipping to when the kittens are introduced to the mother, right?)

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Closed Thread