Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by the kitty
Today 09:27 PM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:24 PM
Forget-me-not [Love...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:18 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:15 PM
Sunset Grove
by Lillith
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The short female gave her mentor a sweetened smile, dipping her head with a gentle nod. “That sounds like a wonderful idea.” She said with a purr, her tail lashing behind her excitedly, “With the cold moons almost upon us, it would be nice to warm ourselves up with some well-deserved exercise. Do you really think that I am ready to become a warrior?” Her eyes shone with happiness and excitement, knowing that a long time ago, she had doubted herself when the thought of becoming a warrior was almost impossible for her because of her shortened legs or something. Life had become so difficult in the past few moons, but with the help of Raspberrybubble, it all seemed to turn around and become good once more. The munchkin looked to the training cave that was across the clearing, hidden slightly by some trees of the woodland area, awaiting for her mentor to start the race - Newtpaw knew that she could win if she tried hard enough to achieve such. She was determined to be the best darn warrior that she could ever be in her lifetime.
She smiled,” You need a moon more work then you’ll be a warrior. Mark...Set....Go!” She shouted racing as hard as she could towards the training cave.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:50 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled,” You need a moon more work then you’ll be a warrior. Mark...Set....Go!” She shouted racing as hard as she could towards the training cave.
Newtpaw’s ears twitched once more in alarm when Raspberrybubble mentioned that she only needed one more moon of training until she became a warrior - only one more moon. That made a certain sense of excitement and pride run through their veins, having the image of her earning her warrior name in front of all of her clan, shouting her name as she became a proud adult of Shadowclan and no longer looked down upon by others because of her breed or whatever. At the sound of her mentor’s announcement to go, the munchkin bolted across the clearing as fast as her little legs could go, pushing herself past the limit with a sense of adrenaline and true glee - she was going to be a warrior soon! Why wouldn’t that thought alone give her so much more focus and attention this morning? Newtpaw was more than ready to prove her worth and strength in these final days of her training now for her beloved mentor that she respected so very much for her guidance and advice while she was trained these past moons.

[ Continued in Shadowclan Training Ground ]

Last edited by Captain; November 23rd, 2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 04:18 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Flowerpaw padded around the edges of the clearing, wondering who to talk to. What if she froze up and couldn't talk? The white and brown she-cat took in a sharp breath. She boosted her confidence by reminding herself she'd receive a mentor soon. The six moon old cat flicked her tail and walked towards the middle of the clearing. @Ennard

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Ryder
Rasberrybubble ran has hard as she could, she may have had longer legs and more speed than Newtpaw, but she lacked endurance, half way there she slowed down. It agrevated her deeply, she didn’t want to loose to an apprentice, she intended to beat Newtpaw by a few pawlengths at worst. Truthfully, she didn’t allow herself to bond closely with Newtpaw because all the other apprentices she had bonded with ran away or died. She forced herself not to love. It pained her not to love her apprentice, her kits, her crush, but it was what she had to do to keep them alive. She flicked her eyes around realizing she was jogging again she sprinted the last few pawlengths.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:17 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Flowerpaw padded around the edges of the clearing, wondering who to talk to. What if she froze up and couldn't talk? The white and brown she-cat took in a sharp breath. She boosted her confidence by reminding herself she'd receive a mentor soon. The six moon old cat flicked her tail and walked towards the middle of the clearing. @Ennard
Meadowflower made her way out of the warriors den with a long yawn. The she-cat looked around the camp for a moment, seeing Flowerpaw. She walked over to the apprentice with a friendly smile. "Flowerpaw isn't it?" asked Meadowflower, hoping that she had gotten the right name for the younger cat.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:36 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Meadowpaw looked at Thornpaw, a bit taken back as she said good morning. "Good Morning to you as well." replied the apprentice with a friendly smile. The molly gave her white chest a few licks before starring straight at the others eyes. Meadowpaw instantly looked away. "How has your day been going so far? Anything new or is life just the same?" asked Meadowpaw as politely as she could. It's morning Meadowpaw. Remember! She let out a small smirk. Maybe she was up a while ago.

@Bloody Bandit
I'll reply later, I'm only taking one RP at a time.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 07:38 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
He nodded, “so you remember me huh?” He shook his head st himself. “What have you been up to?” He was scared she might try to scratch him or something but he remained calm and kept his courage
The molly relaxed slightly, letting out a yawn. "Nothing much, I was taking a break from my duties today." Misty mewed. Flicking her tail, she nodded towards him. "And you?"
Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

The molly relaxed slightly, letting out a yawn. "Nothing much, I was taking a break from my duties today." Misty mewed. Flicking her tail, she nodded towards him. "And you?"
He sighed, “napping and just laying around like a slip.” He grinned and flicked his tail. His eye had a slight glint in it
Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:16 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
He sighed, “napping and just laying around like a slip.” He grinned and flicked his tail. His eye had a slight glint in it
Misty wasn't used to flirting. Let alone talking to some male toms. She smiling slightly, fur warming her in the cold air. "Sure is a nice day." She mewed. Mistytuft closed her eyes for a few moments letting out a purr.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[sounds good !! itll be a bit because i need to get the plot staff approved c; for now, we can maybe have a pre plot rp with them and nightpaw ? maybe talking about their new name/experience at the starcave and how they want to find gecko]
standing up, they gave a fur licks to their chest fur to get the dirt off. they could only chuckle watching nightpaw bounce around in excitement. they were proud of her. when they had first seen nightpaw, she could barely even walk for herself, much less tackle someone to the ground. they were beyond proud. padding over to her, they placed their head ontop of hers, resting it there for a moment before giving a small lick. ¨im proud of you.¨ awhile ago they were different. they wouldnt show the smallest bit of affection or praise when it came to things, and now here they were being a softy towards this molly they were a bit too protective of. they pulled away, looking towards her. ¨id say thats enough training for the day, have you worked up an appetite?¨
(Sure! Let’s do it)
Nightpaw let out a happy purr as Daypaw rested their head on hers. At the mention of food, she peeled up even more. “Yes! I hope there’s a nice juicy mouse on the freshkill pile,” she meowed as she began to trot back toward camp waiting up so that she and Daypaw could walk back toward. “Thank you so much Daypaw.” The medicine cat had done so much for Daypaw since they met. The shecat didn’t know how she’d ever make it up to them. She was still determined to try anyway, but in the mean time, she was just glad to have them as a friend.

Closed Thread