Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:15 PM

Old November 21st, 2017, 06:05 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Fallenkit shivered , ticks? Gross ! It made her skin crawl just thinking about it . Her ears twitched again as she looked at smokepelt
" your not grumpy just .... Old? " she meowed and she spotted a bug crawling toward her she giggled and pawed it which caused her to role over on her back " mentors should be nicer I think .you may used to be like me but you had a full family " she said and looked up at the sky
" id give anything to find my father sure I love my mommy and I would be devastated if she be dead...but I want my father as well " she added
"Old? Heh, that's the first time somebody called me that!" He said with a laugh. "I Did have my family, Heh....Well, at least my parents. My sister....Actually, I Would rather not say....But after my sister ran away, my family was....well....not devastated, but...let's just say that the rules became stricter. Sometimes, I Wonder if she did the right thing, but... I know I'm needed most here. Sooo, anyways, Heh, you like bugs, huh?" He asked, watching her play with the small creature.
( @Hawkstar )

Last edited by Akari; November 21st, 2017 at 06:13 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Old? Heh, that's the first time somebody called me that!" He said with a laugh. "I Did have my family, Heh....Well, at least my parents. My sister....Actually, I Would rather not say....But after my sister ran away, my family was....well....not devastated, but...let's just say that the rules became stricter. Sometimes, I Wonder if she did the right thing, but... I know I'm needed most here. Sooo, anyways, Heh, you like bugs, huh?" He asked, watching her play with the small creature.
( @Hawkstar )
Fallenkit felt sad but rolled on to her feet she sneezed as a leaf fell on her nose
" yeah! And I hate thunder .....sorry about your sister . I hope you find her one day " she meowed she noticed smokepelts tail and decided to give it a little nip on its end. She played with his tail for a while

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:24 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Fallenkit felt sad but rolled on to her feet she sneezed as a leaf fell on her nose
" yeah! And I hate thunder .....sorry about your sister . I hope you find her one day " she meowed she noticed smokepelts tail and decided to give it a little nip on its end. She played with his tail for a while
Smoke laughed quietly. He loved kits, and always had, even as an apprentice. He waited a while, letting her play with his tail. and after a while, he let out a sigh. "Hey, We should probably start heading back to camp. I Don't want your mother to wake up and notice your missing..." he said with a sigh.
( Bump, I See your already online, @Hawkstar )
Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Smoke laughed quietly. He loved kits, and always had, even as an apprentice. He waited a while, letting her play with his tail. and after a while, he let out a sigh. "Hey, We should probably start heading back to camp. I Don't want your mother to wake up and notice your missing..." he said with a sigh.
( Bump, I See your already online, @Hawkstar )
Fallenkit pouted as she rolled on to her feet she looked like she was about to throw a fit " but I wanna be out here! I want adventure " she meowed and walked up beside smokepelt she looked up at him with her green eyes full of cuteness and plead " please! " she meowed and pawed his chest she wanted to be free not to be cooked up inside a den all day

Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:10 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Fallenkit pouted as she rolled on to her feet she looked like she was about to throw a fit " but I wanna be out here! I want adventure " she meowed and walked up beside smokepelt she looked up at him with her green eyes full of cuteness and plead " please! " she meowed and pawed his chest she wanted to be free not to be cooked up inside a den all day
There it was. The reason he did not have kits of his own. "I Want to take you oon an adventure to, but We need at least your mothers consent before we do so! I Don't want her to think I Kitnapped you!" He said, emitting a short sigh. "If she says that it's alright, I'll bring you along the borders. " he said, trying to bargain with her.
(@Hawkstar )
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:14 AM

Quote:
There it was. The reason he did not have kits of his own. "I Want to take you oon an adventure to, but We need at least your mothers consent before we do so! I Don't want her to think I Kitnapped you!" He said, emitting a short sigh. "If she says that it's alright, I'll bring you along the borders. " he said, trying to bargain with her.
(@Hawkstar )
Fallenkit put her paws back on the ground she had no choice , she will have to pull the big one. She narrowed her eyes and shrieked she pawed the ground and yelled " NO NO NO! " she yelled and rolled over on her back she kicked the air and cried " my momma is probably still asleep ! She won't know " she whined now continuing to kick the air she hissed as well.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:30 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Fallenkit put her paws back on the ground she had no choice , she will have to pull the big one. She narrowed her eyes and shrieked she pawed the ground and yelled " NO NO NO! " she yelled and rolled over on her back she kicked the air and cried " my momma is probably still asleep ! She won't know " she whined now continuing to kick the air she hissed as well.
Smokepelt winced at her whining. "Quiet it down, or you might wake her yourself with your racket! I Understand that you want to go now, But just look up! The camp guards are probably waking up now. If we don't get you back now, there is almost no chance that you will be able to sneak out again!" He said, still trying to convince her that going back to camp was the best idea.
( @Cheshire cat )

Last edited by Akari; November 23rd, 2017 at 12:12 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 02:35 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Hexict

The ebony tom pushed his way through the fronds. He was exhausted, he found it very hard to stand straight, let alone walk. He was sore, both mentally and physically, he wasn't expecting that, honestly, he wasn't expecting anything that had happened recently, the resigning of Russetstar, Lightstream coming back, and worst of all, Honeypool disappearing. He needed her more than he thought he did, he hadn't realized just how much she light up the world around him, she made him feel at peace, she made him feel as though there was no care in the world, and that in that world he was never in the wrong and always won. But she was gone now, she had disappeared, and he couldn't bring her back.

Fallenstar let out a sigh and slowed his stride, letting his paws sink into the marsh below him a few seconds before taking a step. His mind was a muddled mess, so much was happening, so much has happened, he couldn't wrap his head around it all. He had received his nine lives, he was a leader in his clans eyes, but that didn't mean the he believed himself to be a leader.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:06 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@starfall

Making her way towards the border, a warrior seemed to be absent and lost in thought. She felt like so much was changing. Russetstar stepping down, Geckoleaf leaving, Juniperpaw becoming full medicine cat, the tensions rising dangerously between the clans, and now a loner kit she had found? Everything seemed like a blur to Mistfall. But it's been like this since Bucknight.... She recalled the sudden evil leader, then after his reign Russetstar was thrown into leadership, the changes in the other clan's leaders, Bravestep's death, Kestrelberry stepping-down... just everything's changing. Time was rushing forward, everything was changing, it was all too fast for her to grasp. And then it was gone. Her pale gaze looked towards the ground, but did not process her movements. Ever since Geckoleaf has disappeared Mistfall spent her time either endlessly searching for her dear friend, or being cooped up in the den. But after finding a loner kit on the territory, the warrior realized that she had to make sure her clan was safe. The kit was cold, alone, exhausted, tired, lost, and could have died! It was a wake up call. Mistfall could not let her clan fall apart, she could not let kits become so lost and scared as the loner was. The molly had promised herself long ago she would do what it takes to care for her clan, and that did not change. And now her protectiveness expanded to the lonely kt was well.

So here so was. Trying once more to pull herself from the darker corners of her mind. It was too easy for the molly to fall. But she always tries her best to stand back up. The clan just had a change in leader and lost their medicine cat, they need their warriors strong and alert. Mistfall needed her wits about her. For the sake of the clan. Taking a deep breath, she turned her head to look forward instead of down. Nearing the border, she felt her pelt prickle as she scented another cat. She became more cautious, not wanting Windclan to turn of their already boiling rage on Riverclan if something were to happen at the border. But what if they decided to invade Riverclan territory? They may decide to do so if they don't wish to hunt anywhere near their border with Thunderclan... the warrior did not know what was happening between the two, just that these were fragile times and Snowstar and Blazingstar were growing closer and closer to war. She shook out her pelt, another attempt to calm herself after everything that was happening.

Recognizing the scent, Mistfall dropped the caution and bounded towards the border to meet the leader. Her tail curled as she smiled at him, reaching the ebony tom. Upon reaching him, the grey and white warrior gave a respectful dipped her head to him. "Fellenstre-" she caught herself before finishing, and awkwardly corrected herself. "Fallenstar. Questioned swirled in her head. She had always been curious about what it was like for a leader to receive their lives from Starclan. But she did not wish to bomb the newly made leader with such questions. "How was it?" Her pale orbs glistened with curiosity that could be compared to that of a kit's. Though Mistfall's awed expression faltered as she saw the uncertainty and lost look in his gaze. "Fallenstar... how are you?" She moved closer to him, placing her tail on his shoulder lightly in a bit of an uncertain and awkward way. The warrior wondered if she was any good at comforting people, but she did want to help out Fallenstar. But she was still awkward when it came to emotional situations and had trouble with others' - as well as her own - emotions and feelings.

Yet empathy swelled in her as she recognized the lost and uncertain look, one that she had so many times.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 22nd, 2017 at 08:06 AM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 05:31 PM

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Greyfeather overlooked the gorge between the two clans.