Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Turtlekit everythhing...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 08:39 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Undertaker
Today 08:34 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 08:32 PM
Under their Nose Q
Last post by taillow
Today 08:29 PM
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Mica
Today 08:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 19th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bandit View Post
Thrushwing had believed that the Dusk Syndicate had finally come to an end. It was five mostly StarClan believing clans against one, they didn't stand a chance anyway, unless by some miracle. But that 'miracle' didn't happen for the evil organization. He listened to Morningblue, giving a small meow of agreeing. Who knows of what they're planning or doing. Simply because of what happened and the Dusk Syndicate's embarrassment, Thrushwing knew that they were stubborn to accept of what was obvious. They lost, they needed to leave, if not; they'd soon be wiped out completely by Grousestar if Thrushwing had to guess. Looking at Morningblue as if he was confused of what Morningblue was talking about, he wondered what was he talking about. It took Thrushwing a moment to remember of WindClan. "Yes, WindClan is also a bigger problem." He replied, knowing that the Dusk Syndicate territory was next to SkyClan. If the Dusk Syndicate had not disbanded and stayed in their territory, ThunderClan would be safe and they would have to get pass SkyClan first if they wanted to have their revenge against ThunderClan. "I've been wondering this, who's at fault now that we're indefinitely going to war with WindClan?" Only after the battle while Snowstar was taking her clan back to their territory, had it struck him that this was pretty much Snowstar's fault for not only pushing Blazingstar but her own self to war.
Morningblue turned toward the other tom, a look of quiet concern on his face. "Fault? What does fault matter? We are at war and there will be a battle, and we will fight for Thunderclan when we do." Morningblue was not the type of cat to painstakingly analyze a situation. He didn't dwell on his mistakes. He didn't see the point of it. He was a dutiful warrior of Thunderclan and if his leader sent him to battle, then to battle he would go.

(he's a bit of a stoic soldier type.)

Old November 19th, 2017, 01:05 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue turned toward the other tom, a look of quiet concern on his face. "Fault? What does fault matter? We are at war and there will be a battle, and we will fight for Thunderclan when we do." Morningblue was not the type of cat to painstakingly analyze a situation. He didn't dwell on his mistakes. He didn't see the point of it. He was a dutiful warrior of Thunderclan and if his leader sent him to battle, then to battle he would go.

(he's a bit of a stoic soldier type.)
Thrushwing looked at him with surprise. He had not expected such a response, especially from him. Thrushwing did not think of it that way, it doesn't matter? Although, he didn't need to think of it that way. "And you're not going to question? Innocent cats will die." He said firmly, not being affected any longer by Morningblue's behavior. "Innocent cats with their hopes, dreams, families, now being ripped away from them simply because two leaders don't like each other anymore and decide to take their clanmates and have them fight each other to the death." He murmured, looking down at the ground. He saw the bird he picked out spread out limp beneath him, but instead of taking a bite, he pushed back into the pile with one of his paws. He didn't feel like eating anymore, the thought of jumping into another battle because an ignorant leader said so had made his stomach reject.

{lol, I get that.}
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:07 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[Squealing insued after I read that XD ]

The chestnut feline quirked an eyebrow, but instead of stating his objections to her obviously incorrect statement the feline kept his maw shut. He knew his sister very well, he knew that she would eventually come to the topic of distress, she just had to be patient. His bob of a tail jiggled as the molly began to speak once more, 'weird?' he thought to himself as he saw his sister think about her words. He couldn't say anything, not yet, she hadn't finished, Doepaw was the few who would actually wait for his sister to finish her thought process. Most others, annoyingly, interrupted her. Though he did this with everyone, always waited for them to finish what they were saying, waiting for them to finish thinking, waiting for them to spill it all out. He could always tell the difference between a feline thinking and a feline who has finished speaking, though it was fairly easy for him, he noticed that not everyone could, which he understood, he had noticed at a young age that he was a little more observant than others.

Though despite her quite words what the medicine cat said threw the brown feline off, he recoiled a little bit, his blue hues widened with surprise, his mouth ajar. He hadn't expected to hear that, it wasn't that he was surprised that she was chosen, oh no it was just that "CALIA! That's great news!" he exclaimed, pure joy dripped from each and every syllable, each and every vowel. Doepaw shot up and tackled his sister, nuzzling her, a huge grin spread across his maw. Oh he was so incredibly proud, so so so happy for her. He knew that his sister was more than capable for this job, she was smart, cute, witty, and sweet, what more could a big brother want from a sister? Of course he didn't know how he felt about sharing his sister with the rest of the clan but he'd let that slide for the time being. After calming down and regaining his breath the white spotted apprentice sat down with a thump and gave his sister an airy chuckle "I mean it's not great that Wheatfur's dead....but its amazing that you're the medicine cat! If you ever need help with anything herb collecting, sorting them, helping out with patience than let me know! I'm your big brother after all! And Zerosight is still here so he can help you with the herb knowledge and stuff...I guess I'll just be there for moral support and all the carrying around and stuff but oh my gosh Caliapaw this is great!" he said, taking a huge breath once he finished. He hadn't taken a breath as he sputtered all that nonsense. He couldn't explain how joyous he was, he couldn't express his joy enough, it was amazing news.

As he looked closer at his sister he noticed the distress painted across her face, his ocean colored hues flickered with worry. Doepaw scooted closer to his sister and placed a snowy paw on hers. "Hey..don't worry, you're going to be the best Medicine cat in all 5 clans Cali, and if you need help...come to me or Zero, or any of the other medicine cats! Granted I don't know anything about herbs but if you're ever nervous just bring me, I'll try my hardest to calm you down mk? What kind of big brother would I be if I couldn't ease my sister's stress?" he said, a soft smile spread across his white muzzle. He cared deeply for his sister, he knew all her quirks, she was cute, incredibly cute, he didn't plan on handing her over to any tom without a fight...or atleas he didn't, the rules of medicine cat helped him out there. He would do anything to boost her self-confidence, anything to make her happy. The chestnut tom laid his head on hers and hummed, a low, melodic hum that sounded like the morning bird calls, his favorite noise. " Caliapaw...you were chosen for a reason, just goes to show that when you put yourself out there you're capable of doing incredible things." he hummed, and he believed every last word he said.
The excitement from Doepaw seemed to spread over to Caliapaw a little bit, because somehow - she just wasn't very excited about her new job. Not if it meant that Wheatfur was dead, and she hadn't been prepared for it - it was like taking your assessment, all excited to be a warrior, and becoming one as soon as your mentor died. That was how it felt to her. All the excitement would be destroyed by the pain of losing someone so close to you, and Caliapaw was no exception to this. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't thrilled when Wheatfur had chosen her, along with nervous, but she would also be lying if she said that she wasn't now terrified to think of having to help the Clan on her own. They were counting on her, she was pretty much the only way that they could be healed... oh StarClan, what if Caliapaw screwed up? "Thanks, Doepaw."She mewed gratefully after he had tackled her. It made her feel more like she didn't have a care in the world now.

Honestly? Caliapaw wished she didn't have a care in the world. She wished she could go back to being just another apprentice, doing nothing at all. Except she would never be that apprentice again, and to be honest, maybe it really wasn't her thing. Wheatfur had chosen her. He had seen something in her. She might as well do her best to see the same, and try to get whatever she needed to do done. The feline smiled, her fangs gleaming in the sunlight at her brother's words. He was probably more excited about this then she was! And she supposed he had reason to be. It wasn't every day that your sister became a medicine cat, after all. "I'd appreciate the help, maybe... whenever you're not busy with your training. I wouldn't want my big brother to have to wait on his warrior ceremony." She smiled at him, her ears slowly tilting foward in more of an example of pleasure.

She was truly feeling a lot better, thanks to him... it was so nice to have such a good brother. This support was just what Caliapaw had been missing, and she was grateful for it. She was hoping she would never see Doepaw in the medicine cat den, however. The thought of her brother's life being in danger, or him even being hurt, was extremely painful for her. Her ears went back a little at his next words, though. She understood he was trying to help, really, but the best medicine cat? Caliapaw sincerely doubted that. She was pretty sure she wouldn't even live up to the legacy Zerosight and Wheatfur had left behind, let alone be the best out of all the Clans. The medicine cat in WindClan had been there for as long as she could remember! Probably as long as her father could remember, and maybe even her grandfather - that was the medicine cat's guess. If he had been around that long, he was probably the best medicine cat ever. Caliapaw had already had a case today, with Chameleonvine, and she hadn't liked it very much.

The other cat had been trying to help - she knew - but being coddled by someone she didn't know very well was not appreciated at all. It was... uncomfortable, almost. Yet she had done her best to be polite, and had been pretty nice, she thought... better then she would have been before. At least it hadn't been anything serious... Caliapaw didn't have much of a tolerance for whiny cats, and cats who were badly injured tended to whine a lot. While she could understand they were in pain, they might as well be pleasant to the cat who was helping them, shouldn't they? "I don't know, Doepaw. Right now I don't even feel like I'm supposed to be the medicine cat of this Clan, and I really don't think I'll ever be the best in all the Clans." She sighed, laying down and placing her head on her paws.

When she was younger, she used to do this when she was upset. Upset at someone in particular, usually, it was an 'I'm not listening' type of thing. Quite immature - which was surprising, considering Caliapaw had never been "normal" in terms of just playing around, or even her vocabulary, but that was one of the few things she had done. She sat back up a second later, however, not wanting anyone to see that she was moping around. Doepaw? Fine, but no one else. To be honest... he was one of the cats she truly loved in her life. Outside of her family, there might be a select few - but with all the friends other apprentices had, and seemed to love, Caliapaw's own list of cats she could claim to love was quite short. "I really appreciate that," She mewed, and she meant it. If no one else did, she knew that her brother had her back. That he supported her as the medicine cat. And that was the only opinion that mattered to her now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Starpaw studied the clearing as well, but for her own purposes. She wasn't watching for injuries or emotions, but she was searching for her mother, her gaze wary for a moment before turning back to Caliapaw and smiling softly. "If there's anything I can do," She spoke sincerely, her gaze holding true admiration for her friend. "Hunting for your patients, finding herbs, keeping an eye on the patients while you're out and about, just let me know, okay?" Starpaw held Caliapaw's gaze for a moment longer before looking across the clearing again, her eyes disinterested in the comings and goings of the felines she had been around all her life. Anxiety rose up in her for a moment upon spotting her mother walk in, but thankfully Birchfur simply brushed by without even a glance. Typical. Starpaw thought, annoyance coursing through her system for a moment before settling down after Starpaw looked away. She closed her eyes briefly, savoring the sounds in the clearing and the breathing of her friend nearby. Upon hearing Caliapaw speak again, her eyes snapped open and she glanced over sympathetically. "Then maybe we could head out and find fresher herbs." She suggested, swishing her tail again. "Or take a walk through the forest." It was almost torture for Starpaw to see Caliapaw pacing the clearing day after day, waiting for patients to take her mind off the recent passing of Wheatfur. It inspired the usually shy apprentice to stand up and try to help Caliapaw in any way she could so that Caliapaw could mourn Wheatfur without the stresses and worries of the day getting in the way.
"You really don't have to do any of that." The she cat mewed with a sigh. It was sweet of her to offer, but honestly, unless she was some sort of super-persuasive speaker or something, Starpaw couldn't give Caliapaw anything that she wanted. Caliapaw was pretty sure the majority of the Clan was angry with her for taking Wheatfur's place. Even though she hadn't had anything to do with his death, they were probably still angry. The feline winced at this thought, her tail twitching back and forth in thought. She would have preferred to be pacing back and forth still at this point, to be honest. A walk through the forest, however, didn't sound so bad. Caliapaw hadn't been out in the territory in... well... what felt like ages, but most likely hadn't been that long.

The last time she could remember had been the day she had met Wheatfur. Since then she had worked, and when he had died, she'd remained holed up in the medicine cat's den, unwilling to speak to anyone for several days before she resumed her normal life. And while it was difficult for her, Caliapaw had always been good at hiding her feelings when she wanted to. From the outside, unless you knew her, she always looked like this. Like she was concentrating on something. "Finding fresher herbs wouldn't be a bad idea. We need more yarrow and chamomile." The she cat sighed, getting up to pace back and forth in front of Starpaw once more. This was something that helped with her thinking process. The more she was trying to think, or the more aggravated she was, the quicker her steps were.

"I think that was everything. Hope nothing goes wrong while I'm gone. Come on," She mewed with a flick of her tail, motioning toward the territory. For the first time in a while, Caliapaw was actually okay on her own. And she wasn't really on her own, she had Starpaw - but this was the first time she'd really been okay since Wheatfur. Excited for something, anyways. Her paws shifted on the ground like an anxious kit's, an almost-smile pricking at the corners of her maw as she waited for Starpaw's answer. The territory had always been a safe place for her. Maybe it would protect her from her own grief now.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 19th, 2017, 11:46 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

(Can I have one of my charries come visit the kits?)
The small she-kit stretched up to the scent of her mother, a loud purr erupting from her.
Rosefern glanced at the small kit Huh a young kits visiting huh...I’d guess about one moon old.Maybe not even a moon. But definetly older than my two day old kits. She smiled at the kit,” Hello. What’s your name?” She asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Based on her body language he could tell she was greeting him Oh well don't know her name.he smiled,"Do you WA pla- mousy worrier?" He asked (do you want to play mouse and warrior)

Firekit looked a bit confused. She remembered her sister explaining a game to her but she said no. Maybe that was the game he was talking about. Either way she was about to find out. She nodded in agreement.
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:45 PM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Amberpelt stepped out of the warrior's den thinking what to do about her friend Ashclaw. He met a she-cat named Featherwing, she was from RiverClan, a beautiful one too! Ashclaw was slowly falling in love with her, but she was not going to let that happen!
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarrior View Post
Firekit looked a bit confused. She remembered her sister explaining a game to her but she said no. Maybe that was the game he was talking about. Either way she was about to find out. She nodded in agreement.
He smiled,” I ca’ be moose you can be worrior.”(I can be the mouse you can be the warrior) He awaited her body language I hope she knows how to play as I won’t know if she can or not. He realized she was confused and then explained the game quickly,” One caught is the moose the other a worrier. The worrier hoonts the moose by pouncing on them while the moose tries to escape.” He meowed (One cat is the mouse the other a warrior. The warrior hunts the mouse by pouncing on them while the mouse tries to escape)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:08 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
[CENTER][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="silver"]
"You really don't have to do any of that." The she cat mewed with a sigh. It was sweet of her to offer, but honestly, unless she was some sort of super-persuasive speaker or something, Starpaw couldn't give Caliapaw anything that she wanted. Caliapaw was pretty sure the majority of the Clan was angry with her for taking Wheatfur's place. Even though she hadn't had anything to do with his death, they were probably still angry. The feline winced at this thought, her tail twitching back and forth in thought. She would have preferred to be pacing back and forth still at this point, to be honest. A walk through the forest, however, didn't sound so bad. Caliapaw hadn't been out in the territory in... well... what felt like ages, but most likely hadn't been that long.

The last time she could remember had been the day she had met Wheatfur. Since then she had worked, and when he had died, she'd remained holed up in the medicine cat's den, unwilling to speak to anyone for several days before she resumed her normal life. And while it was difficult for her, Caliapaw had always been good at hiding her feelings when she wanted to. From the outside, unless you knew her, she always looked like this. Like she was concentrating on something. "Finding fresher herbs wouldn't be a bad idea. We need more yarrow and chamomile." The she cat sighed, getting up to pace back and forth in front of Starpaw once more. This was something that helped with her thinking process. The more she was trying to think, or the more aggravated she was, the quicker her steps were.

"I think that was everything. Hope nothing goes wrong while I'm gone. Come on," She mewed with a flick of her tail, motioning toward the territory. For the first time in a while, Caliapaw was actually okay on her own. And she wasn't really on her own, she had Starpaw - but this was the first time she'd really been okay since Wheatfur. Excited for something, anyways. Her paws shifted on the ground like an anxious kit's, an almost-smile pricking at the corners of her maw as she waited for Starpaw's answer. The territory had always been a safe place for her. Maybe it would protect her from her own grief now.
"You really don't have to do any of that."
Starpaw's reply was only a smile, comforting and genuine. Her emerald gaze was focused on Caliapaw's yellow eyes, filled with a little concern and quite a bit of pure admiration and sisterly love for her friend. Starpaw's tail flicked around her paws, and curled up neatly around them with the tip twitching back and forth in small, nervously excited little movements. A small breeze blew by, mixing her tufts of white fur with her mainly black pelt, creating patches of grey and covering up other of her vitilligo-induced spots. "But you see, Caliapaw." Starpaw spoke, having thought over her words for quite a bit. "I do. It isn't just for your benefit, Cal. It's for my own as well." Her gaze flicked over to the entrance, thoughtful and quiet before she continued. "To me, it's obvious that you're hiding so much pain and emotion. You've kept yourself cooped up in the camp without speaking a word to anyone besides your friends and your patients. You haven't let anyone know how you feel about Wheatfur's passing, closing yourself off... and it's painful for me, as your friend and as your Clanmate." Starpaw finished her small speech, looking back at Caliapaw and smiling once more. "If you throw yourself into your work like this, then all I can do to help is bring you and your patients the herbs and prey you need." She nodded decisively, satisfied with her declaration and speech. She stood up, turning to Caliapaw with a smile right before Caliapaw spoke up again.

"Finding fresher herbs wouldn't be a bad idea. We need more yarrow and chamomile."

"Wonderful!" Starpaw leaped to her paws. Her mind was buzzing with excitement and cheerfulness, glad to get out of the camp with a good friend and be able to learn which herbs were which so she could help Caliapaw collect them without being a burden. Part of her still yearned to be a medicine cat, but she did enjoy the freedom that came with learning to be a Warrior. Since Roarclaw hadn't began training her yet, she had much more time to work with Caliapaw and relieve some of the stress from the young apprentice. Starpaw couldn't be happier with the current arrangement.

"I think that was everything. Hope nothing goes wrong while I'm gone. Come on,"

Starpaw nodded, waiting for Caliapaw to lead the way out of the clearing and to wherever she would go to get the herbs they needed.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He smiled,” I ca’ be moose you can be worrior.”(I can be the mouse you can be the warrior) He awaited her body language I hope she knows how to play as I won’t know if she can or not. He realized she was confused and then explained the game quickly,” One caught is the moose the other a worrier. The worrier hoonts the moose by pouncing on them while the moose tries to escape.” He meowed (One cat is the mouse the other a warrior. The warrior hunts the mouse by pouncing on them while the mouse tries to escape)

She nodded an ok and decided to let him run of before she gave the chase. This is how others play I guess. I haven't played with others much. They must think I'm weird. But here I am with a deaf kit and I don't find him weird! Maybe I'm just putting hate on myself. She shook off the thought and focused on the game.
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarrior View Post
She nodded an ok and decided to let him run of before she gave the chase. This is how others play I guess. I haven't played with others much. They must think I'm weird. But here I am with a deaf kit and I don't find him weird! Maybe I'm just putting hate on myself. She shook off the thought and focused on the game.
He began to run to escape her She’s just like every kit. Just doesn’t know how to play the game. Atleast she isn’t insulting me. Some cats think they can insult me to my face without me noticing.

Closed Thread