Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 11:34 AM
Family Gathering
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:30 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:10 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM

Old October 2nd, 2017, 09:39 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: The Tribe of Falling Leaves

Boop
Old October 2nd, 2017, 09:47 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

@SamCats
Okay, so when is the role-playing starting?

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old October 3rd, 2017, 11:19 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

@NightWarrior4Life @Blue Jay @Flameleaf @Socks

Bird blinked open her eyes and looked up in confusion, wondering why she was suddenly back in her den. She quickly realised that she'd been dreaming and sat up, licking flat the fur on her chest before standing and stretching, digging her claws into the dirt. The valley-guard picked her way across the sleeping bodies of the other cats in her den and padded out into the camp. She grabbed a mouse from the worryingly small caught-prey pile and bounded up to her favourite boulder, halfway up one of the mountains at the side of the valley. She settled down and started to eat, making sure to keep one eye on the ground below.

(OPEN)

Frost awoke slowly and let out a yawn, standing and shaking moss from her thick white pelt. The prey-hunter left the den and emerged into the camp, frowning when she saw how small the caught-prey pile was. She'd have to do some hunting later, after her training session with Snow. The white she-cat smiled to herself and padded over to the den the to-bes shared. Usually the valley-guard and prey-hunter to-bes stayed in separate dens, but since there was only one of each at the moment they were sleeping together. Frost poked her head into the den and meowed, "Snow? Are you awake?"

@Black Cat

Stream woke early, as usual, and padded out of the to-bes' den. He padded up to a small gathering of rocks at the base of one of the mountains and hopped to the highest, fixing his amber gaze on the sky beyond the horizon, sitting there and waiting until, finally, the light of the sun shone over a distant hill. He smiled a little and waited until the sky was streaked with pink before jumping from the rocks and padding to the valley-guards' den. He peered inside and looked around for his mentor, Fog.

@Foggy22

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; October 3rd, 2017 at 11:21 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 03:59 PM
Might disappear again

Flower opened her eyes into slits as dim light entered the cave. "Ugh..." She murmured as she curled back up into a ball and tried to fall sleep again. She squeezed her eyes shut, then fully opened them. "Gotta hunt I suppose..." She muttered as she rose and left her nest.
[Open]

Echo pounced on a pebble. "Ha!" She purred as she scooped it up in her jaws. "I wonder what I will be..." She meowed, letting go of the small rock. The pebble landed on the cave floor with a soft clinking sound. The small kit turned and scampered over to the kill pile. Echo grabbed the tail of a hawk and began yanking. Almost... there... With one final tug she pulled the Hawk free of the pile. "Ye-!" Echo was cut off the as rest of the pile collapsed on top of her. Darn it...
[Open]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; October 3rd, 2017 at 04:00 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 06:43 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post

Stream woke early, as usual, and padded out of the to-bes' den. He padded up to a small gathering of rocks at the base of one of the mountains and hopped to the highest, fixing his amber gaze on the sky beyond the horizon, sitting there and waiting until, finally, the light of the sun shone over a distant hill. He smiled a little and waited until the sky was streaked with pink before jumping from the rocks and padding to the valley-guards' den. He peered inside and looked around for his mentor, Fog.

@Foggy22
Fog woke up as other valley-guards got up and went outside. She got out of her nest, and shook out her black smoky fur. Her piercing yellow eyes adjusted to the dim light, finally seeing the entrance. She soon realised that there was a cat standing in the entrance, and they were exactly the cat that she needed. Her to-be, Stream. She carefully made her way through the see of paws and tails, until she finally reached him. "Good morning Stream," she mewed. "Today we are going to do some battle practice, so if any intruders were to attack, you will know what to do." she padded past Stream, and squeezed through the entrance and into the camp.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

Last edited by Foggy22; October 3rd, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 07:46 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Echo pounced on a pebble. "Ha!" She purred as she scooped it up in her jaws. "I wonder what I will be..." She meowed, letting go of the small rock. The pebble landed on the cave floor with a soft clinking sound. The small kit turned and scampered over to the kill pile. Echo grabbed the tail of a hawk and began yanking. Almost... there... With one final tug she pulled the Hawk free of the pile. "Ye-!" Echo was cut off the as rest of the pile collapsed on top of her. Darn it...
[Open]
Shine stumbled out from underneath a small pile of dried up moss, feeling the once soft plant scrape gently across his pelt. The black and white kitten shook, flinging the dead moss everywhere. He was bored, it was early in the morning and as far as he could see no one was available to play with him. He padded forward, letting out a big yawn as he made his way towards the kill pile for a juicy morning meal. He was nearly at the pile when he saw another cat's tail poking out from beneath the prey. He couldn't tell who the tail belonged to, but he was sure it was a small cat. With a purr of amusement, he leaped forward and placed a gentle paw on the tail. "I didn't know we were catching cat now!" He laughed.

---

Summit padded towards the kill pile, a freshly caught mouse dangling from his jaws by its tail. It was a skinny creature, undoubtedly having stringy meat, which made the lithe prey-hunter flustered as he dropped his one kill onto the pile as if he'd caught five hawks in a sitting. Hunting was getting harder and he was trying his best. It was only morning, he should look at the brighter side, more prey was sure to come out as the day got warmer and if he spent the day hunting he was sure to make his tribe proud. With one last look at the small pile, Summit turned away and padded to a sunny spot to rest his legs. He didn't deserve to take something to eat himself if all he had brought back today was one tiny mouse.
[open]

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:06 PM
Rising Up

Falcon awoke with a yawn. It was early, but he knew that prey was starting to run low. Best if I get used to this, He thought, grumbling. The Prey-Hunter shuffled out into the open sky, letting the cool northern breezes ruffle his matted fur. After a quick stretch, the tom bounded out of the camp, swiveling his ears in search of prey.

{Open}
Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:29 PM
Might disappear again

Echo sat up and gazed at Shine. "I was getting a Hawk... The pile fell on me... Then I was about to do... this!" She purred as she leaped at the kit. Echo landed on his back and grabbed his shoulders. The small kit then nibbled on his ear. "I bet I could pin you first!" She challenged.

@Socks

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; October 6th, 2017 at 05:11 PM.
Old October 5th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Fog woke up as other valley-guards got up and went outside. She got out of her nest, and shook out her black smoky fur. Her piercing yellow eyes adjusted to the dim light, finally seeing the entrance. She soon realised that there was a cat standing in the entrance, and they were exactly the cat that she needed. Her to-be, Stream. She carefully made her way through the see of paws and tails, until she finally reached him. "Good morning Stream," she mewed. "Today we are going to do some battle practice, so if any intruders were to attack, you will know what to do." she padded past Stream, and squeezed through the entrance and into the camp.
"Sounds good!" Stream meowed, backing out of the den and turning to look at his mentor. His gaze flitted around the camp, from the low caught-prey pile to the kits messing around beside it to the prey-hunter with her head in the to-bes' den to the valley-guard on watch atop a boulder high above the camp. He was good at taking in tiny details like this faster than most cats, which would be useful one day when he became a full valley-guard; he'd be able to see enemies approaching long before they reached the camp.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"