Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old August 8th, 2018, 06:32 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcafe View Post
Crowberry looked away in embarrassment, flattening his ears against his head. "S-sorry, I'm not very good at fl-flirting or whateve-whatever." He sighed, meeting eyes with the she-cat again. "Thanks for thin-thinking I'm sp-special." The RiverClan tom found himself making too-goo eyes at the she-cat. He had a fleeting thought about what the consequences of his future actions may be, but he pushed the thought to the back of his mind. "I like you, Woodp-Woodpeckerflight." He smiled softly. "Wh-why don't we me-meet here aga-again somet-t-time."
Woodpeckerflight smiled softly, “Sure! I’d like that.” She shuffles her paws nervously, “Well...” the molly began, “Maybe I should get back to my clan, they might be wondering where I am, if I’m out for too long, they may get suspicious.”
Old August 8th, 2018, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnblaze View Post
Woodpeckerflight smiled softly, “Sure! I’d like that.” She shuffles her paws nervously, “Well...” the molly began, “Maybe I should get back to my clan, they might be wondering where I am, if I’m out for too long, they may get suspicious.”
"Y-yeah, of course! M-maybe tomorrow?" He mewed, hoping she would agree. "It was nice meeting you, Woodpeckerflight." Crowberry purred, looking at the she-cat.
Old August 8th, 2018, 07:47 PM
warrior

Quote:
"Y-yeah, of course! M-maybe tomorrow?" He mewed, hoping she would agree. "It was nice meeting you, Woodpeckerflight." Crowberry purred, looking at the she-cat.
You too!” the long haired molly smiled, “Well,” Woodpeckerflight began to walk back towards the border, “I’ll see you tomorrow, Crowberry!” As she passed by the RiverClan tom. She brushed her tail across his face, before bounding off towards the open moor.
Old August 8th, 2018, 07:58 PM

Quote:
You too!” the long haired molly smiled, “Well,” Woodpeckerflight began to walk back towards the border, “I’ll see you tomorrow, Crowberry!” As she passed by the RiverClan tom. She brushed her tail across his face, before bounding off towards the open moor.
Crowberry's face became hot as he felt the she-cat's rail brush across his face, and he froze up. His faced morphed into a lovestruck grin. "Bye W-Woodpeckerflight." he mumbled, although the she-cat was long gone. He made sure to mark the border until the molly's scent was gone, then turned and bound through the forest to the make-shift RiverClan camp, his face still spread in a smile.
Old August 9th, 2018, 09:19 AM

Crowberry padded up to the meeting place eagerly, sitting and swishing his tail around his legs. The air was heavy and hot, and it weighed down on the RiverClan warrior's pelt, but he was happy nonetheless. His eyes gleamed with anticipation as he watched the border, seeing the white and brown she-cat bound across the moor towards him.

Thoughts raced around Crowberry's mind, and he became increasingly nervous. What am I doing? She's a WindClan cat! There are plenty of great cats in RiverClan! But then he saw the molly's face and his thoughts crumbled away. She was still as beautiful as she was the last time, and he felt his ears grow warm. "He-hey Woodp-peckerflig-flight!" Crowberry called out.

@Autumnblaze
Old August 9th, 2018, 12:50 PM
warrior

Quote:
Crowberry padded up to the meeting place eagerly, sitting and swishing his tail around his legs. The air was heavy and hot, and it weighed down on the RiverClan warrior's pelt, but he was happy nonetheless. His eyes gleamed with anticipation as he watched the border, seeing the white and brown she-cat bound across the moor towards him.

Thoughts raced around Crowberry's mind, and he became increasingly nervous. What am I doing? She's a WindClan cat! There are plenty of great cats in RiverClan! But then he saw the molly's face and his thoughts crumbled away. She was still as beautiful as she was the last time, and he felt his ears grow warm. "He-hey Woodp-peckerflig-flight!" Crowberry called out.

@Autumnblaze
The WindClan warrior spotted Crowberry at the sound of his call. A slight smile spread across her face. The long haired she-cat began to walk towards the RiverClan tom. Heh, you’re doing good. Patchy spoke to her inside her head, Why are you encouraging me, he’s from another clan! She shot back, Well, what do you expect? Orangeheart was from another clan. Patchy’s voice came again, And how well did that work out for you? Woodpeckerflight asked sarcastically, followed by silence, That’s what I thought. If Patchy was saying anything now, she was ignoring it, never take advice from your weird dead aunt. But despite her mind telling her not to, Woodpeckerflight continued towards the tom. When she reached the clearing where they had met yesterday, she stopped. “Hi, Crowberry!” She took a seat, “How are you today?”
Old August 9th, 2018, 01:04 PM

Quote:
The WindClan warrior spotted Crowberry at the sound of his call. A slight smile spread across her face. The long haired she-cat began to walk towards the RiverClan tom. Heh, you’re doing good. Patchy spoke to her inside her head, Why are you encouraging me, he’s from another clan! She shot back, Well, what do you expect? Orangeheart was from another clan. Patchy’s voice came again, And how well did that work out for you? Woodpeckerflight asked sarcastically, followed by silence, That’s what I thought. If Patchy was saying anything now, she was ignoring it, never take advice from your weird dead aunt. But despite her mind telling her not to, Woodpeckerflight continued towards the tom. When she reached the clearing where they had met yesterday, she stopped. “Hi, Crowberry!” She took a seat, “How are you today?”
Crowberry purred, beaming. "I-I'm goo-good! It's kinda h-hot out t-to-today, ri-right?" he asked, looking at the molly. It's hot out? Isn't that obvious, mouse-brain! Its steaming! You're so bad at this. He sighed. The voice in his head was louder than ever. He couldn't help but being anxious around Woodpeckerflight. She made him feel special, like nobody had. StarClan, you've only known her for a day. Stop being so dramatic. Crowberry wished his thoughts would just go away.
Old August 9th, 2018, 01:19 PM
warrior

Quote:
Crowberry purred, beaming. "I-I'm goo-good! It's kinda h-hot out t-to-today, ri-right?" he asked, looking at the molly. It's hot out? Isn't that obvious, mouse-brain! Its steaming! You're so bad at this. He sighed. The voice in his head was louder than ever. He couldn't help but being anxious around Woodpeckerflight. She made him feel special, like nobody had. StarClan, you've only known her for a day. Stop being so dramatic. Crowberry wished his thoughts would just go away.
”It is hot.” Woodpeckerflight responded, turning to look up at the trees, “It’s much hotter here in the forest than it is out on the moor. And this long fur certainly doesn’t help.” she chuckled a little, What’s wrong with you? That’s not funny! the molly shuffled her paws nervously, “Well...” Agh! What do I say? She tensed slightly. Don’t ask me. Patchy’s echoing voice came. I wasn’t! Woodpeckerflight took a breath, “How’s.. RiverClan?”
Old August 9th, 2018, 01:27 PM

Quote:
”It is hot.” Woodpeckerflight responded, turning to look up at the trees, “It’s much hotter here in the forest than it is out on the moor. And this long fur certainly doesn’t help.” she chuckled a little, What’s wrong with you? That’s not funny! the molly shuffled her paws nervously, “Well...” Agh! What do I say? She tensed slightly. Don’t ask me. Patchy’s echoing voice came. I wasn’t! Woodpeckerflight took a breath, “How’s.. RiverClan?”
Crowberry's eyes flickered in surprise. Why would she be asking about RiverClan? he asked himself. Don't worry about it, you can trust her! It was like there was a little StarClan and Dark Forest cat arguing on his shoulders. "We're uh... w-we're good! J-just a little sc-scrambled." he meowed. I mean, that was part of the truth. Fallenstar was handling RiverClan pretty well, but it was a little worrying with war sneaking up on them. "W-what about Windcl-clan?"
Old August 10th, 2018, 12:56 PM
warrior

Quote:
Crowberry's eyes flickered in surprise. Why would she be asking about RiverClan? he asked himself. Don't worry about it, you can trust her! It was like there was a little StarClan and Dark Forest cat arguing on his shoulders. "We're uh... w-we're good! J-just a little sc-scrambled." he meowed. I mean, that was part of the truth. Fallenstar was handling RiverClan pretty well, but it was a little worrying with war sneaking up on them. "W-what about Windcl-clan?"
(Sorry it took so long!)

Woodpeckerflight suddenly thought, What’s going on in WindClan? Maybe I should actually start paying attention... “WindClan’s good!” she spoke, truthfully not knowing if it was good or not, “At least I’m pretty sure.” she admitted, “I don’t really pay that much attention to be honest.”