Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM

Old March 31st, 2020, 04:07 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

@implimm // @Blissie Bliss
Deweyes nodded, agreeing whole-heartedly that it was best to hurry along and return to camp. She wasn’t necessarily concerned that they would be attacked by coyotes, but the sooner they returned and reported the scent to Lionstar, the better. Deweyes retraced her steps back to the last marking she’d done, pausing to reinforce a few by rubbing her cheek along the bark of a scraggly tree and a rather large boulder. She continued on in a line, rubbing against and scratching each noticeable land feature she came across, ears perked for any sign of movement.
Old April 1st, 2020, 05:29 PM
Loner.

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Midnightstalker wasn't sure about this, but the choice was up to Twilightstar. She was getting tired of standing around and chatting. "Alright, come on we'll take ya to meet our leader. She'll be the one to decide if you are joining or not." The she-cat told her before walking off and leading the way back to camp.
@Darkwind90 : did you submit a joining request here? If not I'm not sure if Moonraven's going to accept your cat if you didn't.
Shadow nodded. "Thank you." she flicked her tail before starting after the tense patrolling cats.
So, he had spoken correctly. They did exist; all of them. The clan of the river, the clan in the shade of pines, the clan of the forest, and the clan of the open hills, which Shadow was heading for now.
I am a stranger. To them a rogue; a loner. They know nothing of me except that I was told to come here from an old cat who knows or knew of the clans. They do not know what I have done, what I could do, or what I could be planning. They do not yet know that I understand that they have a code, a code they follow to a strictest degree... or most of them to a point. All they might see is a strange cat in their territory; another mouth to feed, another possible problem to be caused. They outnumber me like a host of sparrows to the hunting hawk. But no, I will not fear them nor give them any reason to fear me. This was meant to be... meant to.... be.

@Undertaker
@Skye
@Fang

So, since we are moving away from the border and right through the territory to the camp, is there an exact thread that we should move to? WindClan Clearing or another? Thank you.
Old April 1st, 2020, 06:13 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Slidepaw looked over the boarder and saw some Riverclan cats in the distance their fishing! Suits those fish faces he thought.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 08:58 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

"Can you believe how long it's been since I've actually been out and about on a patrol? It feels like it's been ages, with how.. busy camp has been, I can't catch a break.

"Like, seriously. The last time I got out, someone died because they were stupid! I said don't drown in the river, and what did they do? Stupid Sparkheart should have played it safe with the water levels being so damn high!

"I miss just, this with you, Fawn. Getting out for some fresh air, not being complained at, not.. dealing with idiots! I mean, come on, why don't some of these cats have common sense? Especially the missing ones, the ones who try to feed me some half-assed story about how they got attacked, or went to visit family without informing anyone, or..."
he growled, a little angry but glad he could at least vent to someone.

Even if Fawn didn't listen, Lionstar was just happy to be in his cute company. It'd been AGES since they'd been out, alone, together.

He was digressing... clearing his throat, Lionstar did his best to not flick his tail around wildly with his eagerness to get things rolling. Even a simple border patrol was exciting these days, how pathetic was that?

Though he paused as they neared the river, a familiar and unwelcome scent catching his nose. His fur spiked, going ridged. "Do you smell that?" It was a scent he knew from the other side of the territory, when those damn mutts had been attacking his Clan-mates.. and this border reeked of it.

"Coyotes."

[ @Dipper ]
Old April 2nd, 2020, 10:31 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

"Yeah with your... tunneling or whatever," Fawnsqueak mumbled idly while he peered at his mud-coated paw with a twist of a frown. He didn't remember new-leaf being this messy with mucky puddles everywhere in the territory. "We seriously do need to get out more, though. I don't think I've been put on a patrol since... the rats, and we didn't go on any walks together after that, uh, incident with Cherrykit. At least I'm pretty sure we didn't."

Shock rippled through him, and he tilted his head, jaw slack. "W-wait, what? What happened?" Replaying what Lionstar had said, he could deduce it to a couple possibilities with one more likely than the others. Still gawking, he managed to fumble out, "Sparkheart drowned?" Fawnsqueak stared at the ground in concentration while he tried to call upon recent memories of seeing Sparkheart around, anything to render his theory untrue, but... honestly, he hadn't noticed him in camp. A stone settled in his stomach.

Fawnsqueak was on autopilot following alongside Lionstar and paused when he did, only then realizing there was an unfamiliar scent mixing with the WindClan. Distinctly a predator scent, which he'd become keen to after his kithood encounter with a fox. Peering to Lionstar in concern, it seemed he'd sensed it to with the extra spike-age of his fur, and Fawnsqueak chewed the inside of his cheek.

"Yeah, I'm..." A nervous laugh tumbled from him. "I'm guessing you're referring to the predator, not.. you. Uh, I guess you're kind of one of those too but I meant..." That was getting too rambly, and he stopped, sheepish.

Guilt clawed at him for feeling grateful that it wasn't their territory that'd become coyote housing, but his worry for WindClan chased that thought. "Do... we need to go check it out?" he asked, debating on their options. "Maybe it'd be better to have a bigger patrol, just in case they're still around, y'know?"

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar's mind was already past whatever they had been talking about, moving to cross the border into WindClan territory. "Let's check it out," he spoke to Fawn as he went, "and keep a low profile. If we're quiet, and we're smart, we can access the situation and make sure it's nothing to be worried about. If there's coyotes around.. WindClan might not be in good enough shape to fend them off, you know?"

There was a part of him genuinely concerned for the other Clan, knowing the damage the coyotes had done to his healthy cats.. and he didn't want to waste time. "If we need backup, you can run back and call the Clan to battle. But I don't want to waste time-- assuming WindClan is fine, they should be warned about this scent. Coyotes are pack animals, and they'd love to prey on cats down on their luck."

[ @Dipper, posting in wc camp briefly ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 3rd, 2020, 02:45 AM
the stars are aligned

"Or.. let's not? Because it could be dangerous and we don't really know what's there, plus we're only two cats..? What if something goes wrong, like we're spotted?" No matter what they found, he didn't think they were numerous enough to handle it: hostile WindClanners, broken and bloody WindClanners clinging to life, a pack of coyotes... It was amazing how Lionstar could have such clarity in his thoughts and yet the execution was shockingly reckless.

However, that was when he mentally did a double-take because... Lionstar caring about WindClan's ability to defend themselves from a natural predator? It was as if he was growing a fondness for the underdog, and that eased Fawnsqueak a touch, a faint smile brushing his muzzle.

Hauled back to the present by the plan of action, he blinked. "Uh..." Fawnsqueak hung on the syllable for a while, his hesitance obvious. He swallowed thickly. "Okay, I guess. Yeah." Tense, he trailed after Lionstar deeper into the territory.

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 3rd, 2020, 02:35 PM
i am kenough

Sassafrasfire frowns, as their apprentice seemed to have vanished into thin air. Her lack of presence concerned them only slightly though, as their main focus was the patrol, and coyote scent that hung thick in the air. The warrior continues down the scent line along with Deweyes, marking the occasional bit of large debris that lay strewn about. They continue their role until they near the point where the river dropped off deep into a crag between the two territories, an impassible rift which didn't need marking. If anybody managed to cross such a great and treacherous divide, then maybe they deserved the reward of it... Their duty was, for the most part, finished as well. And so, they reunite with Deweyes. "We should hurry back," they meow. "Lionstar will have wanted to know about this. Especially because we only just recently sent that hunting patrol out for them..." Without waiting for the older femme, the feline gets to heading back home to report.

[This patrol is concluded, feel free to keep on posting but know Sassa will be reporting to Sootflare at camp since they've met their objective!]

@Beau @Blissie Bliss
Old April 10th, 2020, 07:16 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @kittygirl -

Breezefeather nodded at Echopaw and began to lead them out onto the moors and then down towards the Riverclan border. It was the border that none of them had the chance to check as of as the clan had been returning to the camp before that and none of them had gone through Riverclan's territory to get back. So it was the last border anyone had been at recently outside of the Riverclan cats that had passed through to drive off the coyotes. And so he went there and went up to the border before sitting down and gesturing to Echopaw to do the same. "I know you've not been taught much about borders so I'll start easy on you. What do you smell, where do you think we are? What clan is on the other side of this scent line?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 10th, 2020, 01:55 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Echopaw bent down and took a good sniff at the border she opened her mouth to really draw in the smell, she lifted her head and thought for a second, she didn't know much about the other clan, but she knew...thunderclan...? maybe thunderclan. she thought with a small confused look, "is it thunderclan?" she answered. Her eyes trailed a bit down the river and she spotted gingerrains grave and gasped, "riverclan this is the riverclan border, I know because I got in trouble here heh..." echopaw admitted.

@Arie

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!