Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2020, 12:11 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default February Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ARRIVAL AND ANNOUNCEMENTS!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #hrannouncement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

@RedHead, @hxneysuckle, @Casper, @Undertaker, @Dirtfur, @Moonraven, @Fuzzy

Last edited by BEAR.; February 7th, 2020 at 07:08 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 12:11 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: February Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Lionstar was the first to arrive with RiverClan in his wake, waving his tail proudly as he crossed the sandy clearing to scale up the large boulders that overlooked their surroundings. He was always happy to beat the other Clans here-- it was going to be his specialty at this rate!

"Dirtfur!" he called down to his dirt-puty as he caught sight of the tabby tom. "Don't forget you're sitting below me!" It made him giddy, for a change-- to have a deputy he could have complete faith in beneath him. Frostfall was always.. wishy-washy, and Eagleflight was too soft-hearted to maintain the position. He could recognize Dirtfur's confidence and he loved it.

The only thing he'd love more at this point is Icestar's reaction when he told her His News. Hehe.

[ RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED! @Dirtfur ]

Last edited by BEAR.; February 5th, 2020 at 12:11 AM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 12:38 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
snip.
The dirt-cat nodded to the leader's (who he is behind of) reminder. He glared over his shoulder at the warriors and apprentices who came to the gathering, giving them a You better behave look. Frankly, Dirtfur's seriousness hid his inner anxious, but also eager, feeling. His first time sitting below the leader as deputy in a gathering.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; February 5th, 2020 at 12:38 AM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 02:25 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Gatherings, she hated these things. The sand always got into the most uncomfortable places, it felt gross, and don't even get her started on the scents and sounds. She was tired and wanted to go home! The new WindClan leader didn't bother hiding her displeasure with having to come to this beach. Honestly, she was this close to up and quitting right then and there. She always got herself into a decent amount of trouble so she wouldn't have to go to gatherings as an apprentice, it worked out well until her mentor found it was more of a punishment to sent her to gatherings. The monthly visit to this hell on earth was almost her breaking point. Ugh! The things she did for her clan.
Twilightstar glanced over her shoulder at her skeleton called a clan. WindClan was not faring the greatest and this leader wasn't going to bother acting like they were. They were doing better, but still had some ways to go before they could recover. Her clanmates could do as they please so long as they don't start trouble or all suddenly decide to up and desert her for clearly better clans... although if they did all leave she wouldn't have to deal with the dungheap nor this horrible gathering place. Well, until they did decide to give up she was stuck.
The pink nose twitched as she scented RiverClan, she could see they had arrived since a certain shiny smug star was already sitting on the boulders. But she was smelling it all over the place if she didn't know any better she'd wonder if Riverclan had taken over the beach?
The lilac molly had half a mind to to call out reminders to certain cats, Coldsong, Foxpugde, Warblerpaw and a few others came to mind, but she'd leave that to Brightsky. Approaching the tall slabs of stone, she managed to jump up and land without making a complete ass of herself. Glancing in the direction of Lionstar, she arched the whiskers above the right eye in a wordless 'sup' before promptly circling three times and laying down. She figured she might as well as have a nap until the rest of the leaders graced her with their presence.

[WINDCLAN HAS ARRIVED @Fuzzy ]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 5th, 2020, 02:57 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

[open for anyone]

An echo of a memory fresh in mind, Fawnsqueak's heart twisted approaching the Seastones. The last time he'd been here was the discovery of Willowpaw's death, and it was the mist off the ocean, the moisture in the air that weighed his lungs with sorrow. It was tough to breathe, and even after forcing a shuddering exhale, his chest felt tight. On autopilot, he trailed behind RiverClan to take a spot in the forming crowd but didn't even spare a glance at whoever had the misfortune of being seated next to him. Fawnsqueak was busy choking down the bubbling discomfort within him, then stifling a wheeze, but finally doubling over to let out a rough cough. "Sorry," he mumbled, clearing his throat from hoarseness, "it's just-- the air here. It's thick." That conveniently skipped over the recent tragedy aspect, but he doubted whoever was next to him wished to hear about it anymore than he wanted to retell it.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; February 5th, 2020 at 02:58 AM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 04:18 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[Both Eagle and Running are OPEN]

Eagleflower purred as Riverclan entered the gathering space, gaping in awe at the sheer size of it. W-wow, so big! Although it wasn't his first gathering, it got him every time. As a junior warrior, he was probably supposed to be a role model, but he couldn't help but act like an excited kit at gatherings. He was always skittish at this time. Then again, he was most days. He waive through the crowds, looking for familiar faces. Cascadespirit and Kiwibounce didn't seem to be here yet, but then again, no Shadowclan cat was there yet. His gaze flicked among the Windclanners and Riverclanners alike. No one he recognized. At least, not yet. He shuffled over to his usual spot around the edge of the clearing and thunder down with a frown. Most. Boring. Gathering. Ever.t

~~~

Runningpaw dashed into the clearing, pushing through the cats. She kept her head low, and barges through, as she liked. She didn't mind their nutters and whispers- it may be rude, but honestly, she couldn't care less. She hissed at Riverclanners, glaring at them through her blue orbs. Their stench, and attitude, bothered her. They always acted so snooty and braggy. But Thunderclan was worse, much worse. And the leaders? HAHA, no. What an amazing time to be a clan cat, she growled in silent sarcasm. She couldn't help but be moody. It may have been one of her first gatherings, but she couldn't care less...I already said that, didn't I? Runningpaw frowned, dodging all friendly looking cats with ease. That was her specialty, after all. She'd never been this moody. But after Rabbitpaw dissapeared...
Let's not think about that...

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 5th, 2020, 08:04 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Before they’d left for the gathering, Mistyfern was considering staying at camp and just sending Coyotesnarl in his place- it wasn’t as if he could say no. Now that they’d finally arrived, he wished he’d followed through with it. His bad leg was killing him and sand had managed to become wedged in between the webs of his toes. All just to listen to their moron of a leader bicker with a handful of other like-minded morons. He glanced woefully around at his clan, noting just how scrawny and flea-bitten they seemed standing alongside the plump and silky-furred Riverclanners. What a sorry sight.. He craned his neck to stare down at his flanks, which were normally firm and defined with muscle. His ribs were just barely distinct under what bulk he’d managed to retain. It was shameful.

Mistyfern knew it would do no good to mope the entire gathering, so he hurried to reserve himself a seat with a decent view. Luckily he didn’t have to bully anyone out of the way this time. As he plopped down and tucked his tail around his paws, he wondered if he’d be forced to mingle with the other medicine cats. That was, if they even showed up.

[Open to anyone.]

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old February 5th, 2020, 09:21 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Deerblossom padded up towards the gathered cats, sitting down by his clanmate. The Windclan warrior licked his paw as he waited for the gathering to start. His tail was curled over his paws.
(Open)

Click my dragons!
Old February 5th, 2020, 09:53 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

( open )
Sootpaw and BrambleBlaze hurried on into the gathering grounds . Sootpaw had his fur all groomed and clean , the handsomest he's ever looked probably . Confidence was booming and he had a cheeky little grin to complete it.
BrambleBlaze...was presentable . But she still had anxiety which was due to the raid that happened a few moons ago...She just didn't want anything to break out because of that fact. But she fought to remain confident as well..nobody likes a cat who has low confidence ..

The two cats parted off in their own directions . Sootpaw sat near the front far left while BrambleBlaze sat near the middle . Both eyes were on the leaders spots.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 5th, 2020 at 09:53 AM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 10:26 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
( open )
Sootpaw and BrambleBlaze hurried on into the gathering grounds . Sootpaw had his fur all groomed and clean , the handsomest he's ever looked probably . Confidence was booming and he had a cheeky little grin to complete it.
BrambleBlaze...was presentable . But she still had anxiety which was due to the raid that happened a few moons ago...She just didn't want anything to break out because of that fact. But she fought to remain confident as well..nobody likes a cat who has low confidence ..

The two cats parted off in their own directions . Sootpaw sat near the front far left while BrambleBlaze sat near the middle . Both eyes were on the leaders spots.
Fallenstorm entered the gathering looking pristine. After all, she should look good for the other clans, and the leaders as well. Before getting herself seated, she looked for Mirepaw and Sootpaw, and although Mirepaw wasn't in her view, she saw a very confident Sootpaw near the front.
"Hey, Sootpaw!" She purred to her apprentice. "What do you think of the gathering so far?" While she had anxiety, sitting with one of the apprentices made her feel more confident. She sat down, tail wrapped around her body, and waited for an answer
Closed Thread