Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 2nd, 2019, 12:59 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default September Gathering

Abstain from posting here until your respective Clan leader has arrived.

High ranks may post their entrances here, but please redirect your roleplay to this thread.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 09:24 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: September Gathering

[closed]

Slatesting followed her clanmates into the clearing beneath the Seastones. Her green gaze was bright and showed pride for her clan, although she was fairly known for going beyond boundaries when it came to other clans. Ever since meeting Pomegranteseed, the ebony feline was mostly interested in the she-cats of other clans. They were more interesting than WindClan's. She didn't know them and that's what made it exciting... that and the idea of getting caught being too friendly.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 5th, 2019 at 10:53 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2019, 06:57 PM
Engine engine number nine

| @Orchidleaf; |

Snailpaw padded beside her clanmates, going her seperate way to meet with some cats. The apprentice decided to not talk to a cat outside her clan and just sit by hersf. She was still in shock after almost getting picked up by a hawk yesterday. Snailpaw's brother gave her something to help her sleep last night. She wanted somebody to lean on.

[Open]
Runningmoon went the opposite way and walked over to another cat to introduce himself. "Hello im Runningmoon.", he meowed to the other cat. He couldn't quite scent what clan this cat was from, but still wanted to say hello. The windclan tom gave his neck fur a scratch.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; September 3rd, 2019 at 07:00 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2019, 11:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED!

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 4th, 2019, 12:03 AM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Shadowclan has arrived

Last edited by Cave; September 4th, 2019 at 12:03 AM.
Old September 4th, 2019, 12:20 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

[OPEN]

Dustypaw bounded into the clearing with ShadowClan, his face alight with wonder. This was his first Gathering, and he couldn't be more excited! So many knew scents and sights came to him. Unlike most other apprentices at their first Gathering, he wasn't scared in the least. He loved meeting new cats, so he loved big crowds. Although, since he barely came up to some cats' shoulders, the short tom was having trouble making his was through the group. He settled for just dropping his head and weaving through and bumping into others while apologizing profusely. He was almost out of the throng when he smacked right into the side of another cat. "Oh StarClan, sorry!" he quickly sputtered. He'd headbutted this cat right in their flank, and he wasn't know for being tender-headed.
Old September 4th, 2019, 12:45 AM
Engine engine number nine

| @Rosemew; |
(want to have Sparkheart and Beetlefrost meet up gain?)

Sparkheart padded alongside his clan mates, keeping close with the cats of Riverclan. He knew that some Shadowclan wouldn't appreciate him showing his face. The tom had been in Riverclan for a moon now and had no intentions of ever looking back at Shadowclan. Sparkheart was a Riverclan cat now and he was glad he left before the leader died and the deputy quit.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 4th, 2019, 07:01 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
| @Orchidleaf; |

Snailpaw padded beside her clanmates, going her seperate way to meet with some cats. The apprentice decided to not talk to a cat outside her clan and just sit by hersf. She was still in shock after almost getting picked up by a hawk yesterday. Snailpaw's brother gave her something to help her sleep last night. She wanted somebody to lean on.

[Open]
Runningmoon went the opposite way and walked over to another cat to introduce himself. "Hello im Runningmoon.", he meowed to the other cat. He couldn't quite scent what clan this cat was from, but still wanted to say hello. The windclan tom gave his neck fur a scratch.
Emeraldbush walked behind his clan, a smile on his face as he looked around the clearing at the many clan cats. He took a step forward and saw a few cats shoot him wary glances as if they were scared he'd attack them, then again, this is how it always was and the new cats didn't make it any better. They shot him scared looks, muttered under their breaths and laughed at how big he was. He sighed and was actually about to leave the clearing before he spotted Snailpaw sitting alone. He smiled and slowly made his way over to her, sitting down next to her "Hey Snailpaw, how are you?"
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 4th, 2019, 03:27 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ OPEN ]

Beepaw shifted through cats, head held high as his clan was the first to arrive. It was amazing, much like his clan. He sat down, giving a few licks to his pelt just to look presentable if anyone came up to talk to him. Glancing aroun, he spotted his sister, Snailpaw, not too far away talking to some tom. He felt some suspicion rise from his paws to his heart.
The medicine cat rolled his eyes, shaking the suspicion away. "Probably some tom sucking up to her because I'm a medicine cat and her brother." He scoffed.

[OPEN ]

With every step he took, Chickenpaw could feel his stomach swirling. "how..many germs are there..?!" he cried out to himself, sitting down near the back as he lifted one paw, trying to lift both of them without having to stand on hind legs. The grey and white yom wanted to leap onto some fresh, cool water and let it wash away any germs. But he couldn't swim, so he would wait until it rained..or he could risk it somehow. He shook the thought from his head, every few seconds raising both paws only for them to come back toppling into the sand. "Nasty..." He sulked.

_________
[ @GLaDOS ]
_________

Beetlefrost bounded to the seastones , head and tail held high, much like the blonde medicine cat she saw. She saw a somewhat familiar pelt, shrugging it off, she sat down beside the feline without realizing it was Sparkheart. Her gaze was set forward, onto the ledge as she looked up at Agaveheart. A bad time it was for shadowclan indeed, their leader was dead and deputy, well he resigned. "Have you heard about the news in shadowclan? About Windystar and Forestshade?" The name of the leader and deputy now sounded foreign on her tongue, they were no longer a leader and deputy.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old September 4th, 2019, 04:23 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
[OPEN]

Dustypaw bounded into the clearing with ShadowClan, his face alight with wonder. This was his first Gathering, and he couldn't be more excited! So many knew scents and sights came to him. Unlike most other apprentices at their first Gathering, he wasn't scared in the least. He loved meeting new cats, so he loved big crowds. Although, since he barely came up to some cats' shoulders, the short tom was having trouble making his was through the group. He settled for just dropping his head and weaving through and bumping into others while apologizing profusely. He was almost out of the throng when he smacked right into the side of another cat. "Oh StarClan, sorry!" he quickly sputtered. He'd headbutted this cat right in their flank, and he wasn't know for being tender-headed.
"Ouch, watch out!" Pigeonpaw squeaked in surprise as the ShadowClan apprentice bowled her over. She shook herself off and swiped a paw over one ear to wipe off some dust. Once she got a good look at who it was, her eyes widened with shock. She recognized this apprentice from when RiverClan had invaded ShadowClan's camp. He had been one of the first to take notice. She instinctively shied away, not knowing what to say to him. There was a truce, she knew, so no fights would break out, but the young RiverClan cat was still wary of her clan's current adversaries. Besides, it was her first gathering, too.
"Er...it's good to see ShadowClan made it here," she didn't make eye contact, and her fur bristled a little with discomfort. How was one supposed to react when meeting a rival clan so soon after battle?

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread