Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 12th, 2019, 11:21 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: September Gathering [HRs]

Agaveheart tried her best to keep her anxious breath steady, she had made an announcement before in front of her clan, how much more different is this? When the Windclan leader asked her questions she felt bombarded, "I'm speaking for Shadowclan today," she mewed sounding unsure. "I suppose everyone is here waiting for the meeting to start so, I guess" she replied to Blazingstar. Her joints popped painfully as she climbed the rock and she sat uncomfortably on its cold surface next to the other leaders.

@Fuzzyfeline @BILL. @Dust @RedHead @Cave @Brilliance @Starfall @The Cannibal @SuspiciousMindz

Last edited by Cave; September 12th, 2019 at 11:21 PM.
Old September 12th, 2019, 11:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstorm's muzzle twisted into a smirk as he regarded Agaveheart. "Look how the mighty ShadowClan has fallen," he said loudly. "So then it's true. Windystar's dead and Deputyshade is no more." It was honestly rather funny to him. "With that fire that ripped through your Clan, I can't imagine things are easy."

And yes, he said that without shame. He didn't care about ThunderClan's fire-- despite the burns they carried on their pelts, they seemed fine. And as long as Flintspirit kept his maw shut, there wouldn't be a problem.

No, he was soaking in the enjoyment of ShadowClan being in ruins.
@Cave, @Starfall, @The Cannibal, @Dust, @Fuzzyfeline, @RedHead, @Brilliance, @SuspiciousMindz
Old September 17th, 2019, 09:39 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The tomcat was sitting with the other deputies when he heard Blazingstar speak to Agaveheart. Both Windystar and Forestshade couldn’t make it? Something must be really wrong with Shadowclan. He knew the fire possibly spread into their territory, but he didn’t recall it reaching that far. But then again, everything was so crazy that night, it could’ve very well breached the pines Shadowclan called their home.
As these thoughts were going through his head, he watched Agaveheart make her way to the top of the seastones with the other leaders. Something was wrong though. One, two, three... four... His eyes blew wide as he realized something. His mind flying back to that morning after the fire when... Passionstar had died. Did I really forget that easily?! Am I that insensitive? He quickly leaped to his paws and scrambled up the Seastones, fur prickling with embarrassment at his struggle. He attempted a solemn nod towards the other leaders, opting to sit on the outside, next to Agaveheart who had already taken a seat.
He wanted to say something about his fumble, but he decided it would be best to play it off and act like he meant to do that. Yes. That was the best way to go about this. But there’s no way in StarClan I’m speaking first. He still had to figure out what to say about the fire. He gave the other leaders a crooked smile and then turned his gaze out to the cats below, deciding to wait until at least two of the other leaders had given their news. This is actually quite the vantage point...

@Starfall @BILL. @Fuzzyfeline @SuspiciousMindz @The Cannibal @Dust @Cave

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 18th, 2019, 06:07 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@Starfall @BILL. @Fuzzyfeline @SuspiciousMindz @The Cannibal @RedHead @Cave

It wasn't until he caught the charred shape of Flintspirit moving away from where he was sat, that Frostflight finally turned his gaze upwards to meet the familiar faces at the gathering. But... there were slightly less than the last gathering. Where was Passionstar? Windystar? Forestshade? Though he didn't quite agree with the former Shadowclan deputy, he could appreciate him standing up for him. Frostflight shot a curious look to Agaveheart, Flintspirit, then finally Lionstorm as he spoke up.

"Oh, the fire..." He mused to himself, taking a moment to actually gaze at the sea of cats below him. Charred pelts everywhere. Thunderclan, Shadowclan... had the fire really spread that far? Though, He couldn't help but snort in amusement at the cockiness that Lionstorm exuded in his response. It would be silly to expect less from the Riverclan deputy. Had Frostflight been a Skyclan cat, he'd definitely be trying to get under the others pelt. It was easy enough now... but he had to deal with the repercussions immediately. "Is Passionstar sick..?" Frostflight turned his attention to Flintspirit this time, a genuinely curious expression plastered across his face.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; September 20th, 2019 at 10:07 AM.
Old September 19th, 2019, 11:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

He watched as the mess unfolded around him. He wasn't sure what to expect when Agaveheart showed up with Shadowclan. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to be suprised she joined the leaders, or if it was something he was expecting. His ear swiveled towards his golden deputy as he chipped in, but he kept his maw shut. Frankly, Shadowclan deserved what they got. He didn't want them to suffer, but he didn't want them to not hurt either. With everything they've done to them, how many time's they've turned their heads.

The leader gave the Medicine cat a side glance, brows raised. What would she do? What would she say, how would she say it? What would her tone of voice be, would she be able to keep a level head? "Your move Shadowclan." he hummed as he brushed past the tabby. He was teetering on the edge of the Seastones, looking down at all the cats below him. He leaned forwards, paw tips curling over the edge, ears falling forwards, and stayed like that for a few moments before leaning back. "Riverclan is thriving. We have many new apprentices, kits and warriors, and we are doing incredibly well prey wise." he bellowed, a hint of smugness dripping from his otherwise serious tone. "That is all for Riverclan." and with that, he shallowly dipped his head, and padded back to his spot, his head raised high, and a light smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

@Dust @BILL. @Fuzzyfeline @SuspiciousMindz @The Cannibal @RedHead @Cave

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 22nd, 2019, 10:02 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Dust @BILL. @Fuzzyfeline @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @RedHead @Cave

There were quite a few ranks missing, not only was the Shadowclan leader and deputy missing, but so was the Thunderclan leader. He never recalled the forest tom missing a gathering, even if Grousestar didn't know much about him, he found it odd. Regardless, the news would come out when it came time for his deputy to announce Thunderclan's news. So instead of asking, the older tom decided to keep his mouth shut with a small grin of excitement. Was it a bad thing to be excited over? It wasn't necessarily that he was excited to hear of bad news or anything, but rather excited about sating his curiosity. Answers were delightful when you had questions burning in your mind.
Slowly his jaws stretched wide in a yawn, his claws subconsciously grating against the stone beneath him with the force. For the past couple of moons he's felt that it was harder to make the journey here, his muscles aching and energy waning. He's made so many journey's here, you would think it would be a cakewalk. And yet.. He just felt so tired. He needed to start up on his walking again, taking trips around the territory, keep his stamina up.
Shaking his head, he looked to Fallenstar as he announced before stepping up shortly after him. "And Skyclan has settled in well with Riverclan. We have learned to swim, and learned to bond with those we share the territory with. Starclan smiles upon us." With a light smile on his face, the brown tabby kept it short and sweet, more curious of what the other leaders would share in terms of news.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 23rd, 2019, 07:57 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

This gathering was odd to say the least. Not just the absence of two leaders and a deputy but the air around her just felt awkward. A mix of emotions rolled off the cats around her. The more she observed the more she could tell everyone was feeling. Obviously she couldn't actually feel what they did but she could tell more then one cat was nervous about being there.
Just watching in silence she came to the conclusion that all the Clans but WindClan were going through a lot. That was a blessing she needed some time to think through stuff that had happened over the last few moons. Yet she had a feeling peace wouldn't last long.
Buttercupbreeze tried hard to keep a calm face as Lionstorm declared the 'mighty' ShadowClan had fallen. She wasn't surprised they were falling down hill fast last few gatherings. The thing that did get her was the RiverClan's name for the ShadowClan deputy. Who's Deputyshade? Is that the deputy that's missing. That's not his name but what was it? She couldn't remember. All she could remember was that he and Lion never got along.
At Frostflight's comment she looked over at him before shifting her gaze to Flintspirit. Don't tell me he's leader now. She plead turning back to the crowd. Buttercup didn't trust the ThunderClan tom. He seemed to be attempting to make admins with her a while ago but she didn't buy it. He tried to kill her, then got her sick during the epidemic.
Ears twitching the molly decided to turn her attention to the leaders. She wasn't in the mood to talk but even if she was that was disrespectful. Even if a Medicine cat would be speaking which was a first that she remembered.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old September 29th, 2019, 01:41 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Agaveheart had ignored Lionstorm, only recently hearing about their raid on Shadowclans camp. "Windystar and Forestshade are too sick to come to the gathering, so I am speaking for them." she mewed frankly. "Shadowclan has been doing well enough, we are surviving the very least,"she continued. She didn't want to reveal just how bad Shadowclan's situation is, yet she couldn't lie either.
Lionstorms comments had burned a hole in her mind, "If anyone here has or has had a problem with Windystar or Forestshade I suggest that you take your frustration on those who deserve it, and not on an innocent clan!" she bust out, glaring at Lionstorm. The old she-cat curled her tail around her paws in a sassy manner, sick of an entire community of cats being picked on for their leaderships shortcomings. "In the end, Shadowclan was simply following Windystar and Forestshade's lead," she finished.

@Dust @BILL. @Fuzzyfeline @SuspiciousMindz @The Cannibal @RedHead @Starfall

Last edited by Cave; September 29th, 2019 at 01:41 PM.
Old September 29th, 2019, 02:09 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstorm snorted with contempt. "Innocent? What a joke! You're funny, Agaveheart. Your Clan violated the warrior code and refused to own up to their actions. You hide behind your weak leadership as an excuse but it does not make up for your crimes against RiverClan. Are you going to keep hiding behind the facade Windystar and Forestshade are sick? Is your Clan too pathetic they can't admit to the entire forest Windystar's dead and Forestshade's too much of a coward to lead?"
@Cave, @Starfall, @Fuzzyfeline, @RedHead, @Dust, @The Cannibal

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 29th, 2019, 08:41 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Cave, @Starfall, @Fuzzyfeline, @RedHead, @Dust, @BILL.

Grousestar listened to the medicine cat announce that both the deputy and leader were sick, his eyes narrowing as he tried to determine if she was lying. That seemed odd, surely both of them weren't sick, and if they were, shouldn't she be back at camp tending to them and a senior warrior announcing for the clan? And the little outburst at Lionstorm caused the older tom to flick his tail in slight annoyance. Though he could reason with her; at least Shadowclan could follow their leadership and didn't rebel against them, going against the very warrior code they swore they would follow.
"If you don't mind me butting in, I'd like to ask why you are here, announcing for your clan instead of caring for both your leader and deputy. Surely if they couldn't make it, it was serious and I don't recall you having an apprentice to tend to them. Shouldn't a senior warrior take the lead and allow for you to stay back and care for the two?" The brown tabby was going out on a limb; he didn't know much about diseases or anything, but he knew he better be close to dying if he couldn't make a gathering.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread