Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 2nd, 2019, 12:58 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default September Gathering [HRs]

Do NOT post here if you are not a high rank. This is for high ranks only - any posts made by non-high ranks will be deleted.

@Brilliance
@RedHead
@Cave
@Starfall
@The Cannibal
@Dust
@SuspiciousMindz
@Fuzzyfeline

Last edited by BEAR.; September 4th, 2019 at 11:48 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 09:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: September Gathering [HRs]

@The Cannibal @Starfall @Brilliance

Ah, first at long last! Since enduring a horrible injury a few moons ago, the WindClan leader had been slower at getting to the Gatherings. Finally, it was almost healed and he could show it off. Beepaw did a wonderful job, the only thing that was really bothering him about it was the slight limp he obtained. He wasn't sure it would ever go away, but that didn't slow him down as he jumped onto the Seastones and took his place on the rocks.

Now, he'd await the other clans arrival.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 3rd, 2019, 11:08 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The leader strode towards the gathering mound, ears flicking forward as he noticed that Windclan was the first to arrive. Although he still didn't like the ginger tabby, he didn't hate him quite as much as he used to. Though he did still have a strong sense of resentment towards the other leader. So as he picked himself up the Seastones he gave the other a curt, shallow nod and sat on the far opposite end. He wouldn't talk to the rabbit chaser if he didn't need to.

Now, it was just a waiting game to see who would arrive next.

@Brilliance @RedHead @Cave @The Cannibal @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; September 3rd, 2019 at 11:08 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2019, 11:16 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Behind Fallenstar was Lionstorm, tail waving in the air as he was the first deputy to take his place beneath his leader. He was feeling good-- sure, the attack on ShadowClan technically didn't go anywhere, but! Now they knew the trashiest leader and deputy pairing were gone, and RiverClan had some extra territory.

It was a win-win situation, and a quiet part of him hoped Fallenstar liked how things turned out as much as he did.
@Starfall
Old September 4th, 2019, 12:02 AM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Agaveheart brought Shadowclan into the clearing, anxiety piling up like leaves in the leaf-bare, she wasn't sure she was ready to announce anything but she wasn't ready for the other clans to make any assumptions. Clearing her mind she swiftly made her way to the rock in the clearing that the leaders stood upon, would I be welcome? She wondered softly as she hid in its shadow.

| @Brilliance @RedHead @Starfall @Duskflight @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline |
Old September 4th, 2019, 11:47 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Treading behind Blazingstar Buttercupbreeze was glade they were first. It was nice change of pace from their normal almost late. Plus it meant Blazing's shoulder was almost healed. Which was a good thing. All of WindClan had been getting better. It was pretty peaceful.
After making sure all her clanmates came into the clearing the creamy molly headed towards the Seastones taking her place under Blazingstar. Giving a slight dip of her head to Lionstorm the molly looked back at the crowd. She wasn't sure how he's ready to being greeted or not being greeted so she just stayed silent. Plus if she was honest Buttercup didn't really want to talk.

@Brilliance @RedHead @Cave @Starfall @BILL. @The Cannibal
@Dust @SuspiciousMindz

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; September 4th, 2019 at 11:56 AM.
Old September 4th, 2019, 09:28 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Brilliance @RedHead @Cave @Starfall @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline

Grousestar meant to follow closely behind Fallenstar on their way to the gathering, seeing as they were both coming from the same area, but the Skyclan leader found it harder to keep up the pace. Whether he wanted it or not, his age was catching up with him. He wasn't a spry young warrior anymore, sometimes you could only move so fast, even if you tried to remain as active as possible.
So, the brown tabby followed a few minutes behind Riverclan, eyes bright and happy with how his little social event turned out. Before long, he lead Skyclan in to join with the other clans and took his place on the large rock with the other leaders. He'd nod briefly at the others before taking his seat in the middle ground between Blazingstar and Fallenstar. Overall, his demeanor was lighthearted and easy-going. He had turned a blind eye to what Riverclan had done, in terms of sending a patrol to Shadowclan, though quietly he was glad that it hadn't turned out as well as they thought it would from what he heard. In fact.. His eyes and nose weren't deceiving him; Shadowclan was here, but both leader and deputy were absent. He thought that what he heard was just here-say, surely the swampy clan wasn't without leadership.. Were they? Glancing to the other two, he'd try to read them and get a clue to their thoughts.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 5th, 2019, 09:11 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@Brilliance @RedHead @Cave @The Cannibal @Starfall @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline

Frostflight was always anxious coming into the gathering. As an apprentice... as a warrior... as a deputy. There wasn't an end to it. It wasn't like there was any real reason for him to be nervous , but what did it matter? He'd just swallow it back and smile like always. Always being snapped at... always being expected to act a certain way. Frostflight swallowed hard, keeping a hard gaze forward as he took up the back of the group. Filtering his way through the crowd, the feline made his way onto the rock, taking a seat a bit away from the other deputies. He needed to think right now.... try and process his emotions over the last few weeks with the social and his new responsibilities.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 6th, 2019, 10:07 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

His chest was still hurting, and he still felt the weariness in every bone in his body. The fur on one side of his tail was charred and blackened, dull and void of the healthy shine. His pelt itself seemed slightly singed, but nowhere near as bad as the condition of his tail. Flicking his ear, Flintspirit walked beside Tallmarsh before splitting off from his clan, his breath coming out heavier than it would normally. Flintspirit took his place beside the other deputies, flopping carelessly next to Frostflight. He didn’t mind the tomcat, no matter how much Lionstorm seemed to hate him. Flintspirit didn’t want to condemn Frostflight for being a so called “traitor”, so he stayed friendly with him when he could. Though today, he was in no condition for conversing, but he straightened his positon and sat straight, gently curling his tail over his paws and tucking it tightly. Ears pointed upwards attentively, he lifted his eyes and let them scan across the crowd gathered below, assuming the gathering would start soon. He noticed that Forestshade was not present, but he didn’t think too deep into it. His mind was wandering back to Thunderclan, where the clan was currently in a very weak state. I wonder if anyone is talking about the fire...

@Dust @BILL. @Cave @Starfall @The Cannibal @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline @Brilliance

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; September 17th, 2019 at 09:23 PM.
Old September 11th, 2019, 01:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Fuzzyfeline @BILL. @Dust @RedHead @Cave @Brilliance @Starfall @The Cannibal

Blazingstar looked between each of the High Ranks, his gaze eventually settling on the only ShadowClan representative. What had happened? He cleared his throat to speak to Agaveheart. "Excuse me, but where are your deputy and leader? Are you speaking for them because you should come up here if you are," he was polite about the situation, but internally irritated. Why would they only send the medicine cat here? What was wrong with them? He looked between the others for any disagreements.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread