Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:04 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2019, 02:09 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: May Gathering

|| Remind me if I missed someone @Cave , @Fuzzyfeline, @Airabelle @Fogduke @PhantomSpecter ||

As Riverclan arrived at the gathering the ginger molly at the back limped slowly towards a copse of elder bushes. Her right shoulder ached but the elder had agreed to come anyway, the limp wasn't significant when she was swimming anyway. Although she rarely did that anymore, with others to patrol the borders and hunt the fish. The ginger she-cat finally reached the copse and sat down in the cover, making sure to stretch out her stiff front leg. She looked around and saw that Windclan and Thunderclan had already arrived but there was no sign of Shadowclan nor Skyclan. It was normal, she thought, Shadowclan are always late to the gatherings. It was unusual of Skyclan being late, but maybe the other clans were just early?

Spottedflight looked up, hoping to spot the dark ginger fur of her littermate, Russetwind, from Windclan. She hadn't seem him in seasons - not that she actually wanted to - but now she was an elder and had been for quite some time and she missed her littermate. Last time they'd seen eye to eye was back when they were both warriors, not that long after she had left Windclan and gotten her warrior name Spottedflight as a member of Riverclan. Her sleek but ragged fur had taken a turn for the worse, crawling through a mass of brambles to get to a patch of sunshine earlier that day. She hoped that the other elders would join her at this little copse of elder bushes, it was a nice place to sit and the bracken and moss that surrounded it made for a nice resting spot and a good place to share the news between the clans.

The red molly gave up looking for her littermate and began washing her fur, her grey muzzle showing clearly in the moonlight. No other elders had approached yet but she assumed they were still finding their way across the large space that was the seastones. Resting her head on her paws the ginger she-cat just watched as cats flickered in the shadows, as old friends met old friends and as apprentices gathered to share moves. She just needed the other elders to arrive and her littermate too.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; May 4th, 2019 at 02:10 AM.
Old May 4th, 2019, 02:13 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
[Open]

Snailpaw walked away from her adopted brother and padded to a patch where there were no signs of cats. The apprentice had a face deformity to where one eye was lower than the other and her nose was small. She couldn't smell anything, so she hoped nobody would sneak up on her. Snailpaw flickered her tail and sat down by herself, not feeling comfortable to go and talk to anyone else.
Although he imagined this moment as being an exciting night of meeting new faces and learning about other Clans, this... wasn't aligning with his mental script, he hadn't expected his mentor to meet an unfortunate demise that still weighed heavily on his mind. However, he tried to focus on being here and in the present rather than in his thoughts as he trekked toward the Seastones from RiverClan territory.

When he arrived, it was more overwhelming than he remembered and while he was distractedly looking around, he clumsily bumped into another cat, causing him to rear back sheepishly. "Uh, sorry," he meowed, clearing his throat and pawing at the ground. "About-- y'know, bumping into you. I just... there's a lot going on here and I wasn't watching--" Stopping his ramble there, he inwardly cursed his own awkwardness before trying again, "Hey, I'm Fawnpaw."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 4th, 2019, 02:21 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Although he imagined this moment as being an exciting night of meeting new faces and learning about other Clans, this... wasn't aligning with his mental script, he hadn't expected his mentor to meet an unfortunate demise that still weighed heavily on his mind. However, he tried to focus on being here and in the present rather than in his thoughts as he trekked toward the Seastones from RiverClan territory.

When he arrived, it was more overwhelming than he remembered and while he was distractedly looking around, he clumsily bumped into another cat, causing him to rear back sheepishly. "Uh, sorry," he meowed, clearing his throat and pawing at the ground. "About-- y'know, bumping into you. I just... there's a lot going on here and I wasn't watching--" Stopping his ramble there, he inwardly cursed his own awkwardness before trying again, "Hey, I'm Fawnpaw."
Snailpaw felt herself space out a bit, her mind wandering else where. She felt as a cat ran into her. The Windclan molly looked over at Fawnpaw, her pelt tingling. Surprisingly she remained calm even though usually when a cat bumped into her she would growl, but nothing came out like that. Snailpaw dipped her head in greeting, wanting to show she wasn't angry with him for running into her.

The apprentice didn't know which clan he was from due to not be able to scent it. "It's Fine. I was distracted as well. My thoughts are bugging me.", she meowed. Snailpaw wrapped her tail around her paws and made herself comfortable. "I'm Snailpaw. What clan are you from? I can't smell, so I don't know.", she meowed, realizing she was rambling on as well.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 4th, 2019, 02:28 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:

Snailpaw felt herself space out a bit, her mind wandering else where. She felt as a cat ran into her. The Windclan molly looked over at Fawnpaw, her pelt tingling. Surprisingly she remained calm even though usually when a cat bumped into her she would growl, but nothing came out like that. Snailpaw dipped her head in greeting, wanting to show she wasn't angry with him for running into her.

The apprentice didn't know which clan he was from due to not be able to scent it. "It's Fine. I was distracted as well. My thoughts are bugging me.", she meowed. Snailpaw wrapped her tail around her paws and made herself comfortable. "I'm Snailpaw. What clan are you from? I can't smell, so I don't know.", she meowed, realizing she was rambling on as well.
Caught off guard by the dip of the head, he returned it after a second of hesitation and wondered if that was what he was supposed to do. He'd only been to one other gathering during his apprenticeship, one he'd sneaked into and was subsequently dragged away from to ensure he didn't infect others with the his cough. When Fawnpaw raised his head to truly look at her, he was mildly surprised by the difference in her features compared to the standard cats', and his puzzled expression gave away his perception of it.

Brightening at the response and finding familiarity in her dilemma, he was quick to say, "Yeah, me too. It happens to me all the time." And he'd never met another daydreamer, so this was a rare opportunity; already, his thoughts of his mentor were fading. "Oh, right. I'm from RiverClan," he said. "You're from...?" A pinch of embarrassment trickled through him at having to ask, he didn't really have any excuse not to know, unlike her. "My mentor never, uh, showed me around or anything. So I don't know what the different scents are, but if it helps... you smell nice?" Kind of fresh and free of the forest smell, maybe that was indicative of WindClan.

Old May 4th, 2019, 02:37 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Caught off guard by the dip of the head, he returned it after a second of hesitation and wondered if that was what he was supposed to do. He'd only been to one other gathering during his apprenticeship, one he'd sneaked into and was subsequently dragged away from to ensure he didn't infect others with the his cough. When Fawnpaw raised his head to truly look at her, he was mildly surprised by the difference in her features compared to the standard cats', and his puzzled expression gave away his perception of it.

Brightening at the response and finding familiarity in her dilemma, he was quick to say, "Yeah, me too. It happens to me all the time." And he'd never met another daydreamer, so this was a rare opportunity; already, his thoughts of his mentor were fading. "Oh, right. I'm from RiverClan," he said. "You're from...?" A pinch of embarrassment trickled through him at having to ask, he didn't really have any excuse not to know, unlike her. "My mentor never, uh, showed me around or anything. So I don't know what the different scents are, but if it helps... you smell nice?" Kind of fresh and free of the forest smell, maybe that was indicative of WindClan.
Snailpaw watched him dip his head back at her. She let out a silent chuckle that only she could hear. The molly had only been at the gathering a couple times after always not wanting cats outside Windclan to see what she looked like. She had been invited to come before, but always refused to leave her clans territory. Today Snailpaw wanted to try something different for a change.

Snailpaw felt his eyes burn into her face, becoming embarrassed. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea after all. The apprentice felt herself relax after feeling him brighten up. "I'm from Windclan and have been since I was born. Has your mentor taught you anything?", she meowed, curiosity filled her voice. Snailpaw's mentor was sometimes busy, but still managed to teach her a few things.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 4th, 2019, 02:51 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:

Snailpaw watched him dip his head back at her. She let out a silent chuckle that only she could hear. The molly had only been at the gathering a couple times after always not wanting cats outside Windclan to see what she looked like. She had been invited to come before, but always refused to leave her clans territory. Today Snailpaw wanted to try something different for a change.

Snailpaw felt his eyes burn into her face, becoming embarrassed. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea after all. The apprentice felt herself relax after feeling him brighten up. "I'm from Windclan and have been since I was born. Has your mentor taught you anything?", she meowed, curiosity filled her voice. Snailpaw's mentor was sometimes busy, but still managed to teach her a few things.
"WindClan? I guess I don't know much about WindClan," he said, slightly disappointed in his lack of knowledge since he prided himself in his intellect, particularly when he didn't feel as though he had anything else going for him. "The... golden tabby is your leader, right?" he inquired, head tipping toward the Seastones where the first few leaders were waiting for others to arrive.

At the subject of his mentor, Fawnpaw shifted his weight, pawed at the ground. "About that... I," he hesitated, unsure if he should be telling someone from another clan this, but his naivete got the best of him. It was probably harmless. "I didn't really learn anything from him, and he recently... died, so yeah. I haven't gotten assigned a new one yet." Honestly, he wasn't sure he was ready for it either after the traumatic nature of the loss. Realizing he'd put the conversation in an awkward spot again, he quickly added, "I hope things are going better with you and your mentor...?"

Old May 4th, 2019, 03:46 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Spottedbird made her way over to Rowenflame. Since the other clans weren't here yet she couldn't hang out with her friends from other clans, just yet. Rowenflame looked a bit anxious, and she couldn't blame him. She honestly felt the same way. She knew the tensions would be high, but she hoped there would be no fighting. "Hey," she said when she got near.
Rowanflame had been in deep thought when Spottedbird approached him, the large feline pondering the possible outcomes of this gathering. His silent prayers to Starclan would have to wait, as he cast a polite smile in the familiar she-cat's direction. "Spottedbird, I didn't know you were attending the gathering, what a lovely surprise!" He exclaimed, his red-orange features alight with amiableness. It was nice to have his attention drawn elsewhere. He glanced around the clearing, his eyes suddenly darting towards the sound of unfamiliar voices; Windclan. Blazingstar's arrival made Rowanflame's fur bristle, but he forced himself to remain calm. Passionstar was picking no fights, so nor would he. He watched as an unfamiliar sea of pelts washed into the clearing, cats scattering about to their own preferred places of seating. He drew his attention back to Spottedbird, giving her an unapolegtic look for his sudden lack of attention, "How are things with you?" He inquired, trying his best to make small talk.

~~~~

[Sundapple; Windclan - Open to anyone!]
Sundapple strode into the clearing, an aura of confidence and carelessness floating around her. She wasn't particularly thrilled to be at such a boring event, but she couldn't say no to having the chance to use her charms on unfamiliar cats. Thunderclan's crowd caught her attention, her golden eyes scanning the sea of felines for any that caught her interest particularly. None did, unfortunately. But alas, she still made her way over to them and made herself very comfortable in the very middle of their arrangement. Sundapple was addicted to attention, and she knew how best to get it. She was a natural flirt, and given she had nothing better to do at this gathering she saw it best to keep herself entertained by doing what she did best. Now she just needed the right tom-cat.

Last edited by North; May 4th, 2019 at 03:49 AM.
Old May 4th, 2019, 08:18 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan has arrived!

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 4th, 2019, 10:51 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

(open)

bounding in after the other riverclan cats, rosewater watched her surroundings carefully. she had not expected to be chosen to be taken to the gathering, as it had been quite a while since she had been to her last one. tail dragging along behind her, the grey molly did not mirror the chipper attitude of her clanmates. her gaze turned to remain glued to the ground, avoiding all forms of eye contact with the other clans.
rosewater sat down around the edge of the clearing. her paws kneaded at the ground distractedly, the chatter around her being drowned out by her own thoughts. the loudness of the clearing nearly frightened the molly off, though she forced herself to remain where she was. her nose twitched. it was almost as though she were being closed in, surrounded by masses of bodies all trying to fit into one clearing.
her singular ear flattened back against her head, a frown plastering itself over her lips. she, quite frankly, did not want to be at the gathering. but she has accepted the offer, despite regretting it now. rosewater hadn't even forgiven her clanmates for the attack that happened, much less the other clans. her trust was teetering along the edge of breaking, and she didn't know what to do.
the gathering will be fine. it is a time of peace.
her nose wrinkled as all the scents of the clans mingled around her, stifling a gag. rosewater finally turned her gaze to look around the clearing, seeing that it was alive with cats chatting and catching up. skyclan had not arrived yet, she noticed, but she did not mind that much. rosewater simply scooted further away from the others, blanketing herself in the shadows, and awaited the beginning of the gathering.
Old May 4th, 2019, 12:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Tansy'Jaw padded into the large area where all the clans gathered for the gathering, her eyes darted around uneasily as she looked around- she wasn't very fond of being around so many cats. The golden tabby breathed a sigh as she padded towards a shaded corner, she stopped slightly seeing Tiger'Slash, brightening up she padded over to him. The Molly then spoke softly as she stood beside him."It's quite crowded isn't it?".She gave a small smile to the Tom as he looked at her before she sat down next to him.

Tigerslash glanced over as a cat sat next to him, almost immediately recognizing the she-cat as Tansyjaw. "Yes, it's always a bit...much, with all of the Clans, but it's nice to have at least some semblance of peace for once," he replied. He wasn't an overly pacifist cat, but being able to converse freely among his allies and cats from other Clans, as well as learning about news from other Clans, was somewhat interesting to him. "I suppose it's going to be somewhat tense, with the recent battle and all," he added with a flick of his ear.