Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:08 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 09:06 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:04 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2019, 12:56 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default May Gathering

Abstain from posting here until your respective Clan leader has arrived.

Leaders may post their entrances here, but please redirect your roleplay to this thread.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 12:55 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: May Gathering

The ThunderClan medicine cat paused at the edge of the Seastones, crouched low to try and avoid the prying eyes of others. She felt like an idiot for thinking that she could show her face at the Gathering. In light of recent events, it was understandable that she got dirty looks from her Clanmates. This was her first time outside of her den for an extended period of time. She still had cobwebs over her eye, cheek, and shoulder from her fights during the battle. Slowly, she was regaining strength after losing so much blood and sustaining the injuries that she did. Thankfully, ThunderClan seemed to be the first Clan here. She hung towards the back of the group of her Clanmates, staying on the edge of the clearing when everyone had made their way in. No need to draw attention to herself. Rather than finding someone to talk to, Tallmarsh decided it would be best to find a seat under a tree on the edge of the clearing and watch the others. Her expression turned sour as her good eye scan the clearing and fell on Passionstar. Memories of the battle came back to her immediately. She found this to be the only thing she could think about. How she was manipulated into thinking that Passionstar was a bad leader, that if she killed him she would be able to intimidate him into stepping down. And some of her actions were justified in her mind then by her ambition and drive for power. She wasn't power-hungry in any sense, but when the possibility of having more authority was set in front of her, she just couldn't refuse. She felt horrible for all of this, of course. She didn't understand why she was still medicine cat--if there was any reason to demote her, this was it. She assumed it was because she was useful as the only one who knew how to heal others in ThunderClan. She could only hope that this would hold out for a little while longer. Her green eyes betrayed her feelings--her hurt, anger, disgust with herself, and her confusion of what to do now. Usually she was great at hiding her emotions, but now she had other things to worry about.

[open! unpleasant encounters for tall are very welcome!! ;3]
Old May 3rd, 2019, 01:13 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

[Open to anyone!]
Rowanflame's large form ambled into the clearing, his head held high and his posture calm and relaxed. His deep golden eyes investigated the surrounding territory, his mind silently pondering why seastones got no more familiar with each gathering he attended. Rowanflame had only really come to on account of watching out for any unattended apprentices, cats who had wanted to come but had no mentor to bring them - as a result of injuries or other priorities, for example. He supposed looking after them made the rather long journey somewhat worth it, but alas, he could still not force a smile onto his maw. The tension was already thick in the air, and the Somali tom new it would only get thicker when the other clans arrived. He was grateful Passionstar had managed to bring Thunderclan her before the other clans, as he supposed it gave them the upper hand in the sense they would not be watched on their approach but instead be the ones watching. The russet warrior parted from his clan's main placement, wandering over to a more familiar spot in the centre of the clearing. He had always sat here, alongside his cross-clan friends. He doubted they would be at his side for this gathering. It hurt his heart to think such a dreadful thought, but he knew better than to ignore the truth. Sighing, the Somali settled onto his haunches and tried, helplessly, to calm his anxious mind. Things will be fine, Rowan, stop worrying. This gathering will be done and over with before you know it.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 01:35 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
[Open to anyone!]
Rowanflame's large form ambled into the clearing, his head held high and his posture calm and relaxed. His deep golden eyes investigated the surrounding territory, his mind silently pondering why seastones got no more familiar with each gathering he attended. Rowanflame had only really come to on account of watching out for any unattended apprentices, cats who had wanted to come but had no mentor to bring them - as a result of injuries or other priorities, for example. He supposed looking after them made the rather long journey somewhat worth it, but alas, he could still not force a smile onto his maw. The tension was already thick in the air, and the Somali tom new it would only get thicker when the other clans arrived. He was grateful Passionstar had managed to bring Thunderclan her before the other clans, as he supposed it gave them the upper hand in the sense they would not be watched on their approach but instead be the ones watching. The russet warrior parted from his clan's main placement, wandering over to a more familiar spot in the centre of the clearing. He had always sat here, alongside his cross-clan friends. He doubted they would be at his side for this gathering. It hurt his heart to think such a dreadful thought, but he knew better than to ignore the truth. Sighing, the Somali settled onto his haunches and tried, helplessly, to calm his anxious mind. Things will be fine, Rowan, stop worrying. This gathering will be done and over with before you know it.
Spottedbird made her way over to Rowenflame. Since the other clans weren't here yet she couldn't hang out with her friends from other clans, just yet. Rowenflame looked a bit anxious, and she couldn't blame him. She honestly felt the same way. She knew the tensions would be high, but she hoped there would be no fighting. "Hey," she said when she got near.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 03:13 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

[Open]
---

The medicine cat padded forward, slipping his way between the groups of both Thunderclan and Windclan. To say the least, Beepaw was a bit uncomfortable, he'd never been around this many felines. He settled himself close to the middle, more in the back. I cant imagine how many cats will be here when the other clans arrive. The blonde tom thought with a hum, shifting slightly. Though, he couldn't complain all that much. This was his first time at a gathering, It's..ok he thought. He curiously looked around at more of the Thunderclan cats, eyes landing on Passionstar, and then Blazingstar. Beepaw looked back at the ground in front of him, his ear swiveling.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; May 3rd, 2019 at 03:14 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 03:26 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
[Open]
---

The medicine cat padded forward, slipping his way between the groups of both Thunderclan and Windclan. To say the least, Beepaw was a bit uncomfortable, he'd never been around this many felines. He settled himself close to the middle, more in the back. I cant imagine how many cats will be here when the other clans arrive. The blonde tom thought with a hum, shifting slightly. Though, he couldn't complain all that much. This was his first time at a gathering, It's..ok he thought. He curiously looked around at more of the Thunderclan cats, eyes landing on Passionstar, and then Blazingstar. Beepaw looked back at the ground in front of him, his ear swiveling.

[mind if I throw a little apprentice at you? X3]

The silvery tabby wove through the Thunderclan throng until he had escaped the majority of them, only to be hit by Windclan’s breezy scent. Wrinkling his nose, Southpaw ducked past, keeping his head down and movement lithe. Once he had cleared the ground, successfully getting away from the other cats, he found himself close to the seastones.
He let his leafy-green gaze float towards where the leaders were perched, eyes narrowing at the sight of the two ginger tomcats side by side. He then lowered his gaze to the deputies, his claws curling in disgust at the sight of Flintspirit. Great Starclan, he hated that cat. Lastly, the green orbs found sight of the medicine cats. Tallmarsh looked defeated, which Southpaw could understand why. Not that he would give any solace though. Then he glanced at the Windclan medicine cat, eyes narrowing then widening. Don’t recognize him...
Without even thinking Southpaw was on his way towards the young tomcat, stopping right next to him and turning to have a conversation. “Hey, you’re new. What’s your name pipsqueak?” Not that’s Southpaw had any justification to call the cat pipsqueak. The silver apprentice himself was pretty small for his age.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 03:49 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

[mind if I throw a little apprentice at you? X3]

The silvery tabby wove through the Thunderclan throng until he had escaped the majority of them, only to be hit by Windclan’s breezy scent. Wrinkling his nose, Southpaw ducked past, keeping his head down and movement lithe. Once he had cleared the ground, successfully getting away from the other cats, he found himself close to the seastones.
He let his leafy-green gaze float towards where the leaders were perched, eyes narrowing at the sight of the two ginger tomcats side by side. He then lowered his gaze to the deputies, his claws curling in disgust at the sight of Flintspirit. Great Starclan, he hated that cat. Lastly, the green orbs found sight of the medicine cats. Tallmarsh looked defeated, which Southpaw could understand why. Not that he would give any solace though. Then he glanced at the Windclan medicine cat, eyes narrowing then widening. Don’t recognize him...
Without even thinking Southpaw was on his way towards the young tomcat, stopping right next to him and turning to have a conversation. “Hey, you’re new. What’s your name pipsqueak?” Not that’s Southpaw had any justification to call the cat pipsqueak. The silver apprentice himself was pretty small for his age.

((don't mind at all c: ))

The blonde tom perked up slightly at hearing a voice, which was directed to him. Though, narrowing his eyes as he got called pipsqueak, looking over to see a silvery apprentice who was also a bit small. "I'm glad you noticed I'm new." he meowed, his tone flat, rolling his eyes before looking at the apprentice once again. He might as well talk to the other so he wouldn't get bored and maybe he wouldn't be so bad. "I'm Beepaw, and you?" he asked, once narrowed eyes widening a bit so he didn't seem as annoyed. He took this time to look over the young tom again. Pipsqueak! He's small for his age too! Beepaw gave a silent snort to himself, slight pride poking at his pads. He shifted slightly, bobbed tail twitching. "You're not very big yourself, and you call me Pipsqueak." he snorted again, grinning slightly.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; May 3rd, 2019 at 03:52 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 03:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
The ThunderClan medicine cat paused at the edge of the Seastones, crouched low to try and avoid the prying eyes of others. She felt like an idiot for thinking that she could show her face at the Gathering. In light of recent events, it was understandable that she got dirty looks from her Clanmates. This was her first time outside of her den for an extended period of time. She still had cobwebs over her eye, cheek, and shoulder from her fights during the battle. Slowly, she was regaining strength after losing so much blood and sustaining the injuries that she did. Thankfully, ThunderClan seemed to be the first Clan here. She hung towards the back of the group of her Clanmates, staying on the edge of the clearing when everyone had made their way in. No need to draw attention to herself. Rather than finding someone to talk to, Tallmarsh decided it would be best to find a seat under a tree on the edge of the clearing and watch the others. Her expression turned sour as her good eye scan the clearing and fell on Passionstar. Memories of the battle came back to her immediately. She found this to be the only thing she could think about. How she was manipulated into thinking that Passionstar was a bad leader, that if she killed him she would be able to intimidate him into stepping down. And some of her actions were justified in her mind then by her ambition and drive for power. She wasn't power-hungry in any sense, but when the possibility of having more authority was set in front of her, she just couldn't refuse. She felt horrible for all of this, of course. She didn't understand why she was still medicine cat--if there was any reason to demote her, this was it. She assumed it was because she was useful as the only one who knew how to heal others in ThunderClan. She could only hope that this would hold out for a little while longer. Her green eyes betrayed her feelings--her hurt, anger, disgust with herself, and her confusion of what to do now. Usually she was great at hiding her emotions, but now she had other things to worry about.

[open! unpleasant encounters for tall are very welcome!! ;3]
( hope you don't mind!)
The cream Molly held her head low ,her ears flattened as she padded into seastones , her nose twitched at The many scents that caught a ride on the breeze . Her green orbs flickered across the many felines with a flat face that barely had any emotion what's so ever. The windclanner exhailed before continuing on into the mass and something within her bones told her that tonight .....isn't gonna be pleasant .....it'll be filled with tension , jumpy cats or hostile ones because let's face it. After the battles that went on inside their own clans did quite the number on many of them so she wouldn't be surprised if cats were still on edge. Dayleg yawned after pushing herself past a few toms that happened to be in her way , she snorted idiots...... however she spotted the thunderclan medicine cat ......what was her name again? ....gears turned in the mollys brain until her ears perked up , Tallmarsh! That's it! She started to feel the tiniest bit of sympathy when she saw Tall .......werent medicine cats supposed to be with the others or their leaders ? She wanted to find out , for her own curiosity . With her mind set, she nodded to herself and padded over to Tallmarsh calmly but it looked........off......dead...... "I never thought I'd see you down here ......aren't you normally with the other medicine cats? " she asked her voice low and monotone as it normally is.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 3rd, 2019, 04:17 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
( hope you don't mind!)
The cream Molly held her head low ,her ears flattened as she padded into seastones , her nose twitched at The many scents that caught a ride on the breeze . Her green orbs flickered across the many felines with a flat face that barely had any emotion what's so ever. The windclanner exhailed before continuing on into the mass and something within her bones told her that tonight .....isn't gonna be pleasant .....it'll be filled with tension , jumpy cats or hostile ones because let's face it. After the battles that went on inside their own clans did quite the number on many of them so she wouldn't be surprised if cats were still on edge. Dayleg yawned after pushing herself past a few toms that happened to be in her way , she snorted idiots...... however she spotted the thunderclan medicine cat ......what was her name again? ....gears turned in the mollys brain until her ears perked up , Tallmarsh! That's it! She started to feel the tiniest bit of sympathy when she saw Tall .......werent medicine cats supposed to be with the others or their leaders ? She wanted to find out , for her own curiosity . With her mind set, she nodded to herself and padded over to Tallmarsh calmly but it looked........off......dead...... "I never thought I'd see you down here ......aren't you normally with the other medicine cats? " she asked her voice low and monotone as it normally is.
Tallmarsh watched as WindClan rushed in, headed by Blazingstar. She spotted a small tom who matched the description she'd been given of the new medicine cat, but she made no move to talk to him. He probably didn't betray his Clan. While she was still lost in her thought, a monotone voice made her bristle slightly. She curled her long tail around her paws and slowly turned her empty gaze to the speaker. "Considering recent events, I don't have any interest in talking to the other medicine cats," she replied hotly. Her whiskers twitched as she huffed out an impatient sigh. "And I don't see why you're talking to me, either. Go talk to someone worth talking to." With that, her gaze was turned upwards to the night sky, lit by the full moon. It was odd, seeing with only one eye. She still had no idea if she had any sight in her right eye, and it would be a while before she would be able to take the bandage off. She subconsciously reached up to touch the cobwebs over her ruined eye. This was only part of her punishment for what's she'd done to Passionstar. The thought came to her suddenly: would Passionstar tell everyone what she did? She guessed so. It's what she would do if she were leader.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 04:31 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh watched as WindClan rushed in, headed by Blazingstar. She spotted a small tom who matched the description she'd been given of the new medicine cat, but she made no move to talk to him. He probably didn't betray his Clan. While she was still lost in her thought, a monotone voice made her bristle slightly. She curled her long tail around her paws and slowly turned her empty gaze to the speaker. "Considering recent events, I don't have any interest in talking to the other medicine cats," she replied hotly. Her whiskers twitched as she huffed out an impatient sigh. "And I don't see why you're talking to me, either. Go talk to someone worth talking to." With that, her gaze was turned upwards to the night sky, lit by the full moon. It was odd, seeing with only one eye. She still had no idea if she had any sight in her right eye, and it would be a while before she would be able to take the bandage off. She subconsciously reached up to touch the cobwebs over her ruined eye. This was only part of her punishment for what's she'd done to Passionstar. The thought came to her suddenly: would Passionstar tell everyone what she did? She guessed so. It's what she would do if she were leader.
Her ears twitched at the she cats tone , her tail twitched before she gave of the smallest smirk "you've done something haven't you? " she guessed taking the thunderclanners body language and tone into consideration . Tonight could be interesting after all. Her gaze followed the others and looked up at the night sky " and I think I have found someone worth talking to. Scars hold stories , some good some bad....... And I'm interested in a cat that has many scars. " she meowed before looking back down at Tallmarshes eye . She sunk down into a laying position and instantly felt the cold ground it was soothing "besides this is a gathering after all, we can't just hide. It's impossible here . So why not? " she meowed ending with a small shrug.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread