Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2019, 08:02 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: May Gathering [Leaders]

Okay.

Windystar didn’t know who came first, but he expected someone to talk before him. After all, he had very nearly come last, as well as being the newest leader. Who was he to butt in and start? That may have given off the wrong impression. But instead, silence from the leaders after Grousestar had spoken.

The sandy tom would look over at Grousestar, offering him the smallest of smiles before he stepped forward, nodding toward the other leaders. He looked into their eyes, one by one. Passionstar, Blazingstar... Fallenstar. He spent a moment more staring into those mysterious dark blue hues before shifting his own amber gaze to the crowd of cats. Cats from all clans, counting on the leaders to keep them up to date with the other Clans.

"Cats of all Clans," he began in a strong voice, making sure to control the pitch and volume, "ShadowClan has been doing very well in the past moons. In fact, we have a new deputy, Forestshade!" He backed off a little and looked down at his deputy with a smile, letting any cats who were listening cheer his name. He deserved this. After it had all died down, Windystar continued with a more grim tone. "Our Clan was attacked recently, though. Not from any other Clan, but from th Place of No Stars." He hissed the name. It tasted foul in his mouth. "This is not the fault of the cats they influenced. They were victims of the lies of evil cats. They have learned their lesson and will not act like this again." With that, Windystar sure-footedly stepped back and invited another leader to go.

@Brilliance @The Cannibal @Starfall @SuspiciousMindz

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 12th, 2019, 09:46 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@RedHead {Yes let's }

Buttercupbreeze followed Blazingstar to Seastones her gaze on readable. The molly's pelt had barely any visible injuries, it helped that her fur was fairly long and thick but truth be told during the battle she caught little no none. No one really attacked her and she couldn't figure out who wE on her side. She felt ashamed, Blazingstar looked so tattered compared and he even had a limp from his fights. That wasn't what bothered her must though, not even the fact that her Clanmates turned on one another once again. What really bugged her was something many could relate with but no body could heal. Lose. Th he lose of someone you hold close to your heart. Aspenflight, her brother, her littermate, one of her closest friends was killed during his fight with another warrior. Darkbelly, another WindClan cat killed him. She didn't even know this cat. The thought of him was irritating, she didn't hate him per say but if she ran into him again she was sure it wouldn't be on good terms.
Yet despite her scratches, bruises and sarrow, the creamy feline was numb. Buttercup knew she couldn't let anyone realize how badly she just wanted to brake down and cry like a kit who lost its mother. Though even if she could the years didn't want to come, they sat pressing against her eyelids but never surfaced. So, she did what she always did, masked herself with a brave face and headed out.

Catching the strong scent of ThunderClan the bushy tailed feline lifted her head a little higher, brown eyes scanning over the crowd. I have to tell Magnoliaspark, but I've not seen her in moons. I, I don't even know if she's alive. Sunears might be my only kin aside from Quivy. The thought struck her a bit painfully. Her family was dying out, her Clan was a mess and she couldn't even keep her own mental health in check.
Letting out a puff of air Buttercup parted ways with the large ginger tabby she hopes would be okay and sat down. By none other then Flintspirit, the ThubderClan deputy. Not she's not had a good track record with him, first time they meet he tries to kill her and then there was that awkward moment at the last gathering where he got her sick. That was kind of funny but she still couldn't believe he'd risk it like that. With a formal dip of her head she offered an arena at a smile which looked kinda forced and fake. It was but mostly because of how she was feeling about her brother not the much larger deputy. "Good evening," She meowed rapping her tail over her paws. A question about Aher sister lingered on her tongue but she couldn't bring herself to ask him.

He was surprised that she’d spoken first. But he’d take whatever he could get. Without missing a beat, the dark-furred tom gave Buttercupbreeze a bright smile, probably looking way too happy over something as small as a greeting. But he hated hurting others, and the guilt constantly ate at him if he ever did. So receiving that small greeting from a she-cat he’d felt he’d hurt the most was enough to brighten his entire day. Probably multiple days if he was being completely honest with himself. He opened his mouth to respond, pausing for a moment as he realized he probably shouldn’t delve into talking. He might make things worse. Swallowing, he forced himself to be practical and think before he spoke. Which was not an easy feat for Flintspirit. “Good evening. Are you... doing well?” Blah. Way to go mouse-brain. He inwardly cringed at the way his voice had wavered, like he was afraid to snap the tension that he could feel surging between them.

Thankfully, the entrance of the three other clans had given him a chance to focus his mind on something else as he waited for her response. If she felt grateful enough to even give him a response. He was excited to see two new cats walking towards the area where he and Buttercupbreeze sat. Though it confused him as to why Auoraflame wasn’t there. Skyclan had clearly arrived, he could smell them. Maybe she’s sick...
He first took in the new Shadowclan deputy. Another tomcat, and as Wimdystar started off the gathering, he gained knowledge of the cat’s name. Forestshade. He gave him a polite nod, hoping later he may have a chance to talk to him. Flintspirit made it a personal goal of his to know the other deputies as well as they would allow him to.
More interest sparked in him as he turned towards the new Riverclan deputy. He’d always liked Riverclan more than the other clans, besides his own of course. He’d met a few interesting cats from that clan already, and made it his personal assignment to poke fun at any Riverclanners he happened to cross. It had started when he met the previous Riverclan deputy. But she wasn’t... here anymore. So he studied the tomcat, straightening out to his full height as he took the tomcat in. He’d been taller than all the previous deputies, with most of them being mollies, and he wasn’t about to lose that title. He didn’t offer the same polite nod to the Riverclan deputy, instead going for a tilted head and a smirk, though his eyes were curious as he looked the tomcat up and down once more.

@Branch of Life @BILL.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 14th, 2019, 03:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@The Cannibal @Starfall @Brilliance @Sagittarius

Blazingstar walked up where Windystar was a few moments ago. He looked over the crowd of cats, his gaze settling on a select few of his own warriors. He didn't let his limp take away the seriousness in his gaze. "WindClan has been thriving. Even after the attack from the Place of No Stars, we have come back stronger as a clan. All cats involved have learned their lessons," he started. Finally, he looked towards Beepaw. "We have a new medicine cat after Oriolestorm resigned," he continued, gesturing towards the younger cat. "Beepaw has taken over the role," he gave the apprentice a small smile before looking back over the crowd, giving a small nod and turning away to take his place back on the rock.
Old May 14th, 2019, 07:49 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

He was surprised that she’d spoken first. But he’d take whatever he could get. Without missing a beat, the dark-furred tom gave Buttercupbreeze a bright smile, probably looking way too happy over something as small as a greeting. But he hated hurting others, and the guilt constantly ate at him if he ever did. So receiving that small greeting from a she-cat he’d felt he’d hurt the most was enough to brighten his entire day. Probably multiple days if he was being completely honest with himself. He opened his mouth to respond, pausing for a moment as he realized he probably shouldn’t delve into talking. He might make things worse. Swallowing, he forced himself to be practical and think before he spoke. Which was not an easy feat for Flintspirit. “Good evening. Are you... doing well?” Blah. Way to go mouse-brain. He inwardly cringed at the way his voice had wavered, like he was afraid to snap the tension that he could feel surging between them.

Thankfully, the entrance of the three other clans had given him a chance to focus his mind on something else as he waited for her response. If she felt grateful enough to even give him a response. He was excited to see two new cats walking towards the area where he and Buttercupbreeze sat. Though it confused him as to why Auoraflame wasn’t there. Skyclan had clearly arrived, he could smell them. Maybe she’s sick...
He first took in the new Shadowclan deputy. Another tomcat, and as Windystar started off the gathering, he gained knowledge of the cat’s name. Forestshade. He gave him a polite nod, hoping later he may have a chance to talk to him. Flintspirit made it a personal goal of his to know the other deputies as well as they would allow him to.
More interest sparked in him as he turned towards the new Riverclan deputy. He’d always liked Riverclan more than the other clans, besides his own of course. He’d met a few interesting cats from that clan already, and made it his personal assignment to poke fun at any Riverclanners he happened to cross. It had started when he met the previous Riverclan deputy. But she wasn’t... here anymore. So he studied the tomcat, straightening out to his full height as he took the tomcat in. He’d been taller than all the previous deputies, with most of them being mollies, and he wasn’t about to lose that title. He didn’t offer the same polite nod to the Riverclan deputy, instead going for a tilted head and a smirk, though his eyes were curious as he looked the tomcat up and down once more.

@Branch of Life @BILL.
As Windystar said his name, Forestshade jumped. He had forgotten where he was and was startled by his name being called. When he did remember, however, he smiled. The fluffy Havana Brown saw something move out of the coroner of his eye and looked. It was the Thunderclan deputy. His name was........Frost?.....No....Flintspirit! Forestshade thought quickly. Out of politeness he returned the nod. Forestshade looked behind him and saw another cat sitting behind him. At least from his perspective. He didn’t know his name and bowed his head as a greeting. He probably dosn't want to talk. None of them do. After all, the leaders are speaking. The only one who might after is Flintspirit. He turned his attention to the Windclan leader as he started to speak. He flicked his ear and looked around the scenery.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old May 15th, 2019, 03:26 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

After everyone was here, and the gathering began; Windystar had went first, followed by Blazingstar. He listened to them intently, with perked interest. It seemed like all the clans faced their own Armageddon. Passionstar wasn't too thrilled about it, having to suffer the lost of a life from his own medicine cat who had turned on the dark side. He was still at odds with Tallmarsh, so it was very complex-complicated situation that he'd leave to himself, as it was his business and no one else's.

Eventually, the tom would heave himself up to step forward so he could take the place of Blazingstar to began speaking. ''As you all know, Thunderclan was also attacked in that heinous war with the Place of No Stars. Good cats had turned evil, it was beyond ridiculous, but...as always. In the end, good conquers all.'' He dipped his head, a small smile gracing his features as his whiskers danced on his face. ''Despite such a force, we build stronger everyday, that's the power of having resilience. Thunderclan is faring well. We're hoping the Greenleaf will bring forth blessings from the stars. Nothing new to report, other than after such an event, those ill-mannered cats have been dealt with.'' Passionstar tacked on.

He didn't have much else to say other than retreating back to his spot, sitting down proudly, his tail neatly covering his paws.

@Sagittarius @Starfall @SuspiciousMindz @The Cannibal
Old May 16th, 2019, 08:40 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

The extremely bright smile Flintspirit gave her honesty made her a bit uncomfortable. She's only given him a slightly forced greeting and smile to not come off stuck up or rude. Yes, he had tried to kill her and he was the one who got her sick but as the deputy she had to set an example. What kind of example would she show to apprentices if she acted like they were enemies when they weren't at the moment. That could stir up trouble and after she'd gone against Blazingstar back in the Peace war she didn't want to cause unnecessary trouble. Though she didn't like trouble herself, she was dealing with enough drama and trouble as it was.
At the ThunderClan tom's question she hesitated. Was she doing well? No, no I'm not. I've lost Aspenflight, I'm stressing about to much stuff
and dealing with Breezefeather is taking it out of me. Yet I can't just let him suffer, he needs hep, mentally speaking.
Of course she's never say that out loud but she almost wanted to. "Yeah, I'm fine. You?" Buttercupbreeze meowed practically lying. She wasn't fine, she was grieving and trying to look strong. Beating herself up for not being able to keep her Clsnmates safe in their own clearing. So far every one of her goals were being stripped from her. The things she feared coming to reality but yeah she was fine.

As the other Clans made there way to the stones she was silent observing the new deputies. Auroraflame wasn't hear and no one was in her place she'd heard from gossip that she died during the epidemic but if no one took her place that was a lie, right? Honestly she wasn't sure. Though seeing a tom that slightly resembled Blazingstar, in her mind, taking Daisyflower's place confirmed what she's heard. The RiverClan molly had passed on and it saddened her even though she knew it was true a while ago and hadn't been to close. Next she noticed the new ShadowClan deputy, another tom which made her the only molly among the High ranks beside Tallmarsh, who she'd never even talked to. That being said it also ment she was the smallest out of all the deputies and leaders. Back to the ShadowClan deputy, she hoped they'd be able to get along as Windystar and her had. Do? Buttercup hadn't talked to him since he was made leader.
Staying quite as the leaders took turns stepping up and announcing their new Buttercup was pleased to learn Forestshade's name. The bushy tailed feline had a thing about wanting to know names even if she's forget them. Who's the RiverClan deputies though, I don't recognize him yet his pelt reminds me of Blazingstar. Not like they could be related or anything it just odd. She mused eyes flickering over Lionstormm for a moment before looking else were. Forestshade on the other paw looked nervous and possibly uncomfortable. Remind her of here on her first gathering as WindClan's deputy. She got nervous a lot but was getting better. Offering a slight dip of her head the creamy molly proceeded to listen to the leaders. Tail tapped neatly around her paws.

@BILL. @RedHead @Branch of Life

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 16th, 2019, 09:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

It was intriguing there seemed to have been a mutiny among all the Clans, and Lionstorm's ears twitched as he glanced back at Fallenstar for his reaction. It was strange this wasn't an isolated incident.

He was aware the ThunderClan tom was smirking at him, and Lionstorm straightened his back in response. He was taller than most cats, and he found entertainment in the other deputy trying to beat his height. If he kept shuffling over there, he'd probably fall off the rock.

The other deputies were quiet for the most part, but Lionstorm made sure to bare his teeth threatening at Buttercupbreeze. They weren't, and would never be, friends as fair as he was concerned. WindClan could choke on crowfood.
@RedHead, @Fuzzyfeline, @Starfall

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 18th, 2019, 02:49 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

He was...tired, to say the least. The tom found it hard to keep his eyes open, hence why they were currently shut. Brows knit together and ears perked as he listened to the other leaders and deputies arrive. It took quite a bit of will power to open his eyes. Although he didn't really like many of the other leaders...any of the other leaders, taking a doze wasn't really professional. With each dip of the head it got harder and harder to keep his eyes open. Than he felt an itching gaze boring into him. His ears swiveled forwards and he met Windystars gaze. Said 'Mysterious dark blue hues' filled with nothing but exhaustion. Deep breath in, and a long breath out his nose, trying his best to relax himself.

His attention drifted to Lionstorm for a moment, making sure he isn't wreaking havoc. Which was very possible with that one in particular. But. It seemed as though all the deputies still had their limbs, and the idiot wasn't dead. 'So far so good.' he sighed to himself. With all this death, all the fighting between clanmates, he couldn't help but be on edge. Luckily, it seemed as though everything was calming down.

Fallenstar twitched his nose and gave his chest fur a few quick licks before shifting in his spot, scooting forwards a little bit so he could see the felines below a little better. And, as per usual, with Grousestar's introduction, or..offer more like, the Gathering offically began.

The Shadowclan leader started first, something he wasn't really expecting. But what he truly wasn't expecting was the fact that Shadowclan went through the same thing they did. The Place of No Stars...seems as though Riverclan wasn't their own target. As he listened on, allowing the other clans to speak as well, he found out that it was much, much larger than that. The Place of No Stars attacked all clans...well...so far. He still hadn't heard from Grousestar. The ebony leader gave the brown tabby a side glance, checking to see if he was to offer to go next. But after a few moments of stillness...and awkward silence he took the hint.

There was no need for him to stand up and move from where he was. He could see all the felines below him perfectly, and they could see him. "Riverclan, too, was attacked by members of the...er...Dark Forest." he stumbled, tail thumping against the Seastone as he attempted to find his words once more. "They have been dealt with accordingly. Other than that Minor threat, Riverclan has been thriving. We have many new apprentices, many kits, and have a New deputy as well. Lionstorm." He introduced, turning to look at the golden tabby, giving him a "Behave" look. A silent scolding is what one would call it. "We recently held a Celebration." he said. As he said it he couldn't help but smirk, no matter how hard he attempted to hide it or hold it back. "Celebrating what New Leaf had to offer. The warriors had a swimming Competition, Apprentices a hunting competition, and the Kits had a shell hunt within the camp." The ebony tom couldn't help but brag about it, pride swelled within him whenever he talked about it. He did that. "Starclan is smiling down upon us." with that, Fallenstar bowed his head, indicating that he was finished speaking.

After he was finished, however, he couldn't help but turn and give Blazingstar quite the smug look, before returning his attention to the crowd below him.

@Fuzzyfeline @BILL. @Brilliance @Branch of Life @SuspiciousMindz @elysian @RedHead @The Cannibal

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 19th, 2019, 07:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Brilliance @elysian @Starfall @SuspiciousMindz

An interesting fact was shared by all of the leaders, it seemed the attack from the Place of No Stars was not just centered on Skyclan. It, in a way, negated some of his distrust. At least he knows it wasn't just cats of his clan trying to change things to how they want, directly disobeying him again. It was a tragedy that blazed through all of the clans.
Quietly he watched as all of the other leaders went, after all, considering he was the last to get here, then he would be the last to share news. Windystar was first, announcing his new deputy. The brown tabby caught the smile he offered and offered a small one back as well as a nod. He liked the tom, he had a good heart and the makings to be a great leader. He only hoped he would stay that way.
Blazingstar was next and needless to say, the Skyclan leader didn't miss the limp in the golden tabby's approach. Despite being sore, Grousestar was happy to know that he wasn't seriously injured by the fighting within his own clan. It was a miracle really, given his current appearance. Regardless, the news of Oriolestorm resigning and Beepaw taking his place was noteworthy. Though truly, the only medicine cat he's ever had contact with outside of his own was Daydream, though even that was moons ago.
Thunderclan was next, the Skyclan leader keeping his emerald gaze fixated on the tom. Passionstar was still a mystery to him, he felt that the tom wore a mask of pride when he came to the gathering and never let his true personality shine. But then again, maybe that was his personality. Regardless, the brown tabby remained silent and listened for anything of interest.
Fallenstar seemed to wait a moment after Passionstar stepped back to his spot, Grousestar looking at the Riverclan leader before offering a small nod, gesturing for him to go before him. The black tom seemed tired, or maybe he was just trying to focus in the ruckus of noise that resounded below them. Though the thought of the Riverclan leader being tired came back as the tom didn't even bother to stand and pad forward. Instead he sat there to announce his news. Grousestar couldn't blame him, had he not thought about it, he likely would have did the same, but Grousestar, even now, was fully aware of his public image. He needed to at least stand there and seem like he had things together. With a quiet sigh, he waited for the prideful Riverclan tom to stop gloating before finally standing and taking the forefront.

"It seems all of the clans had something in common for once. Skyclan too, was sieged by cats from the Place of No Stars, albeit unsuccessfully. Ringpaw, tasked with learning how to become a medicine cat, has forsaken her duties and left the clan. We don't know where she is, and at this point, certainly don't wish her back. Auroraflame walks with Starclan now, and I have yet to choose another deputy. Come next gathering, there will be one, but for now I'm doing just fine. Skyclan is doing just fine. Even faced with grief, betrayal and hardship, we continue to thrive so don't think for a moment that we are unable to protect and provide for ourselves. Just like the mountains we come from, we are strong and unchangeable."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 20th, 2019, 02:41 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

The look Fallenstar gave him was not lost on Lionstorm, and he grinned shamelessly at his leader. Now, his name was known to all-- it was like being declared the deputy all over again, and his chest puffed with pride as he gazed over the Clans. He'd show them who the best deputy was: him! He already had plenty of plans for RiverClan.

Ouch. If Ringpaw had been here to hear that, he was sure she wouldn't have been happy. Most Clans would be welcoming of their former high ranks, but if he were in Grousestar's paws-- and he was glad he wasn't, his Clan seemed like a dump-- he would have done the same. Traitors who left had no place back.

So that explained what happened to Auroraflame. He'd been wondering what happened to the old SkyClan deputy. "That's a shame," he quipped to the brown tabby. "Auroraflame's been deputy as long as I can remember." SkyClan would be in ruins without the stability she brought as deputy.
@Starfall, @The Cannibal

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread