Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by poppy
Today 10:07 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 10:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2019, 12:56 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default May Gathering [Leaders]

Do NOT post here if you are not a high rank. This is for high ranks only - any posts made by non-high ranks will be deleted.

@Brilliance
@RedHead
@Sagittarius
@Branch of Life
@Starfall
@SuspiciousMindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@Duskflight

Old May 3rd, 2019, 08:37 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: May Gathering [Leaders]

After all the drama and tension faced in the forest, Passionstar still walked with his head proudly. He didn't walk with his head down, he walked like he had all the confidence in the world. He walked with a glare, his fur all spiky and poofed out since he didn't have much time to groom it before he had to start leading the cats to the seastones for a gathering. Over the moons, he seemed to have become more calloused, toughened up. By all means, the tom was still the same, just a lot more tired. His poker face was still there, and the hope in his eyes never dwindled. Instead, they seem to sparkle in his green-golden eyes. He approached the usual spot, and heaved himself upward with a grunt. He was either getting too old for all this or simply eating too much prey. Whatever it was, Passionstar managed to make it to his spot, almost slipping, but climbing carefully until he was perched. First one there. The early bird gets the worm. It's better to be early than on time. Passionstar would look down at his crowd of cats, evident proudness in his eyes. Then, he would look up at the sky, and admire the stars, and question them constantly: Where do we go from here?
Old May 3rd, 2019, 02:07 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Brilliance

Blazingstar was next to arrive. The orange tabby leaped up onto the Seastones with ease, muscle memory at this point from all the moons of doing this now. Time had really flown and he was starting to realize that he definitely not the young cat he used to be. A shoulder injury from the battle gave him a slight limp now, the wound was still very visible, but he walked as if it didn't bother him. Inside, it really hurt. He should've sent Buttercupbreeze to do this, but he had too much pride.

Noting that Passionstar was already here, the leader gave him a small head dip in greeting. He had calmed down over the time between the last gatherings. He was slowly getting back to being a reasonable leader, his mental health was improving, though his suspicions of the other clans and the paranoia from lack of trust within his own clan was still obscuring his thoughts.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 3rd, 2019, 03:16 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Fuzzyfeline [lets try a little talk with these two, shall we?]

It was getting better, he’d admit that much to himself. The recent inter-clan battle had really shaken the dark-furred tom. It brought back bad memories and foreign thoughts. And being pummeled by a medicine cat, and one of his own friends, hadn’t been a good touch to his ego. But Flintspirit was a talker. And he’d talked it out. Sure, he was still physically hurting, his recent wounds a constant reminder, but his emotional state had improved substantially. Plus he had had a chance to talk to someone, albeit little snippets, about his past. And Tallmarsh had understood. He believed her to having started feeling better, hopefully as much as he had. She was hardy and strong, plus, he’d seems firsthand how much she was cared for by her close friend.

Walking into the gathering behind Passionstar though, brought another thought to the front of his mind. Buttercupbreeze. This seemed to be one hurdle he couldn’t jump. With a lot growl of frustration as he parted from Passionstar to sit at the bottom of the sea stones, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. It’s going to Ben fine. You’ve both probably been through harder things by now. His words didn’t reassure him. Flintspirit curled his tail around his paws as he reopened his eyes, green ovals searching for any sign of the cream-colored she-cat as Windclan entered the gathering area. “Just... be nice.” He mumbled to himself simply, wincing inwardly at how absolutely stupid it sounded.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 08:32 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@RedHead {Yes let's }

Buttercupbreeze followed Blazingstar to Seastones her gaze on readable. The molly's pelt had barely any visible injuries, it helped that her fur was fairly long and thick but truth be told during the battle she caught little no none. No one really attacked her and she couldn't figure out who wE on her side. She felt ashamed, Blazingstar looked so tattered compared and he even had a limp from his fights. That wasn't what bothered her must though, not even the fact that her Clanmates turned on one another once again. What really bugged her was something many could relate with but no body could heal. Lose. Th he lose of someone you hold close to your heart. Aspenflight, her brother, her littermate, one of her closest friends was killed during his fight with another warrior. Darkbelly, another WindClan cat killed him. She didn't even know this cat. The thought of him was irritating, she didn't hate him per say but if she ran into him again she was sure it wouldn't be on good terms.
Yet despite her scratches, bruises and sarrow, the creamy feline was numb. Buttercup knew she couldn't let anyone realize how badly she just wanted to brake down and cry like a kit who lost its mother. Though even if she could the years didn't want to come, they sat pressing against her eyelids but never surfaced. So, she did what she always did, masked herself with a brave face and headed out.

Catching the strong scent of ThunderClan the bushy tailed feline lifted her head a little higher, brown eyes scanning over the crowd. I have to tell Magnoliaspark, but I've not seen her in moons. I, I don't even know if she's alive. Sunears might be my only kin aside from Quivy. The thought struck her a bit painfully. Her family was dying out, her Clan was a mess and she couldn't even keep her own mental health in check.
Letting out a puff of air Buttercup parted ways with the large ginger tabby she hopes would be okay and sat down. By none other then Flintspirit, the ThubderClan deputy. Not she's not had a good track record with him, first time they meet he tries to kill her and then there was that awkward moment at the last gathering where he got her sick. That was kind of funny but she still couldn't believe he'd risk it like that. With a formal dip of her head she offered an arena at a smile which looked kinda forced and fake. It was but mostly because of how she was feeling about her brother not the much larger deputy. "Good evening," She meowed rapping her tail over her paws. A question about Aher sister lingered on her tongue but she couldn't bring herself to ask him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 4th, 2019, 01:02 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Riverclan had teetered their way in the clearing next. More of a spring in their step compared to their last visits. For good reason too. The kits were pleased, and when the kits were pleased the Queens are pleased, and so on and so on. More of a chipper chatter came from his clanmates, which made him climb up the rock with pride. A rare, faint smile plastered on his face.

With his chipper attitude Fallenstar gave Passionstar a dip of the head, and even gave Blazingstar a quick, curt nod. Nothing more though. He still detested the ginger Tom. Well. Detest was a strong word. More like, hate, or despise now. The leader still didn’t forgive the other for what he’s done to his clanmates, the lives he took and all because of Blazingstars pettiness.

He quickly sat himself down on a comfortable patch of moss, sweeping his tail around his paws.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 4th, 2019, 08:16 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Windystar had to keep his head high, tail up, claws in. They itched to be out a rarity from the gentle tom. He was still surprised and upset about the attack of the Dark Forest, and how he was personally attacked. His claws itched to be out for defense, not attack. To be quite honest, the sandy feline was nervous. The attack had shaken him more than he would admit. So he would simply walk to the Gathering, Clan in tow, heart pounding in his chest and nervous energy flowing through his veins.

He signaled to his Clanmates that they were allowed down there, and headed his separate way. Oh, and with Forestshade, of course. He felt more relieved that Forestshade was with him than last time. Last time, he had to show up, undead, without a deputy. It was tough, but he’d made it through. Trying to shoot Forestshade a smile, Windystar leaped onto the rock. He was the fourth there. The only was who wasn’t present was... SkyClan. As Windystar dipped his head toward the other leaders and sat down, he hoped to get a glance at the deputies. His former allies and friends. Oh, how he wished he could just talk with them again.

@Branch of Life

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 4th, 2019, 10:03 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar had to keep his head high, tail up, claws in. They itched to be out a rarity from the gentle tom. He was still surprised and upset about the attack of the Dark Forest, and how he was personally attacked. His claws itched to be out for defense, not attack. To be quite honest, the sandy feline was nervous. The attack had shaken him more than he would admit. So he would simply walk to the Gathering, Clan in tow, heart pounding in his chest and nervous energy flowing through his veins.

He signaled to his Clanmates that they were allowed down there, and headed his separate way. Oh, and with Forestshade, of course. He felt more relieved that Forestshade was with him than last time. Last time, he had to show up, undead, without a deputy. It was tough, but he’d made it through. Trying to shoot Forestshade a smile, Windystar leaped onto the rock. He was the fourth there. The only was who wasn’t present was... SkyClan. As Windystar dipped his head toward the other leaders and sat down, he hoped to get a glance at the deputies. His former allies and friends. Oh, how he wished he could just talk with them again.

@Branch of Life
Forestshade returned Windystar a smile, or it was more of a ‘at least we are together right now and mother of us are alone.’ Type of look. How many cats are here?! He wondered. Forestshade followed Windystar to the Seastones and stopped, taking in all of the cats. He then looked back, three clans, four including Shadowclan. Two other deputies. Who are they? I don’t think they want to talk. If I stay here I’ll be invisible and just listen to the announcements like usual. He breathed a sigh of relief and looked at the leaders. The Havana Brown felt a quiet breeze brush though his think fur. Forsetshade’s green eyes flicked around the area. The look of so many cats was intimidating he had to admit. As he looked at Windystar, Forestshade realized that this was his first gathering with the leader. Making it Windystar’s second if he was correct. It seemed very uniform. Leaders would come to the Seastones, cats would mingle below, leaders shared information with other clans, meeting adjourned. It was a bit more complicated than that so Forestshade looked at the leaders and deputies bit then remembered that tensions were high after the Dark Forest battle, at least for Shadowclan, and he tried to be invisible.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old May 5th, 2019, 08:31 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

It was natural for him to be the last, wasn't it? There was only one leader here whom Grousestar held in decent standing, and that was Windystar. The one cat who put their ranks aside to talk to him, cat to cat. The only leader here whom he would consider as a true cat instead of a power and fame hungry mongrel.
And yet here he was, still bringing his clan here. He had considered not coming at all, after all, what was there to gain from this aside from tension and the resurgence of memories he wanted desperately to forget. Flicking his ear, the brown tabby led his clan into the clearing that was already packed to the brim and felt grief tugging him down as he realized he wouldn't be having a deputy join him to the rock formations that towered above the clearing. He wouldn't have Auroraflame at his side.
Silently, he made his way over, eyes blank and face just as neutral. He longed for the days in which he was happy and could be the light in the dark, but it seems the world could take that out of any cat. There had been another revolt in the clan, cats that went against Starclan themselves, but this one hadn't affected him as harshly as the previous betrayal. Perhaps because he was expecting it. Or perhaps because apathy was starting to overtake him.
Leaping up carefully, eventually he would join the other leaders, his eyes focusing on each one for a brief moment before deciding to settle down by the only cat he truly considered worthwhile, Windystar. He might be young, but the young leader had a heart. And that's what they all needed. Someone who had heart.
Clearing his throat, Grousestar spoke without looking to anyone in particular, more so focused on the writhing mass of cats below. "Shall we begin?"
@Brilliance @Starfall @Sagittarius @SuspiciousMindz

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by BEAR.; May 10th, 2019 at 04:09 PM.
Old May 9th, 2019, 07:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Taking a seat on the stone below Fallenstar, Lionstorm's sharp gaze scanned the faces of the other deputies that sat near him, trying to note who was who. Flintspirit of ThunderClan, a cat he didn't recognize from ShadowClan, Buttercupbreeze of WindClan. Where was Auroraflame? The SkyClan deputy hadn't missed a Gathering as far as he could remember.

Pushing that aside, he lifted his chin with pride as he gazed down at the cats below. Having been appointed deputy just before the Gathering, he was excited to be here-- to show off his new position, and to make the other Clans regret ever messing with his.

He wasn't here to make friends with them, he was here to help Fallenstar make RiverClan strong again and to put the others back in their place. The mutiny in RiverClan wouldn't stop him from ensuring they worked as a collective unit again.

And once they did, he'd personally make sure WindClan didn't touch his Clan again.
Closed Thread