Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2018, 03:11 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default May Gathering [Leaders]

Do NOT post here if you are not a Clan leader or their deputy. This is for high ranks only - any posts made by non-high ranks will be deleted.

@Brilliance
@hiraeth
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Aurora Australis
@starfall
@Celestial
@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@Duskflight
@Empress Of Evil
Old May 17th, 2018, 03:39 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: May Gathering [Leaders]

Passionstar sauntered forward, head raised proudly as he led his clan into the gathering. He used to be the one sitting on the sidelines...now? He was the one leading announcements and sorts. He recalled being a deputy at these events...the wars...meeting the other high ranks and trying to not make a fool out of himself. Now, it was his first gathering as the new leader of Thunderclan. Was he nervous? He was dying internally. Yet, he comforted himself with the knowing fact of...what changed? Only his title and rank. Other than that, going to the gathering would be like when he was a deputy himself. Passionstar had settled down, giving his chest fur a couple licks. One thing he was content about? Powdernose being there. His deputy and best friend. Another thing? He wouldn't allow anything to ruin his calm mood. Nothing. He certainly was looking forward to seeing the other leaders and their deputies. Hopefully peace would maintain on the glorious night under the stars.
Old May 17th, 2018, 03:58 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

As he reached seastones, Goldenstar was relieved that he had gotten this far. He could still remember the battle, it was almost like it had just been a day. He wondered if tensions were going to be high, as he was reasonably tense, just hoping that there was no battle. He didn’t know if he could say the same for other clans, but there was a bit of relief knowing that everyone would most likely stay safe. A lot had changed since he had last been here, it was amazing how several moons could change things in the clans. Almost all of their higher ranks had changed in some way, except for him.
As that thought came to his mind, he remembered what Tallwhisker had said to him, even if it had been a few moons ago. He didn’t think he had changed that much, his name had just gotten changed. But according to Tall, so much had changed. This wasn’t somthing he lingered on, though it was still a bit of a blow, coming up whenever it wanted to. But right now, he couldn’t linger on that, jumping up to be with the one Passionstar, trying to remain calm.
Old May 17th, 2018, 06:21 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

as powdernose walked alongside passionstar, he felt as though his heart was going to burst. he swallowed thickly, a large lump on his throat forming and his breathing heavy. being the new deputy of thunderclan had proven to be difficult enough, but a gathering? the siamese wasn't entirely sure of how he would be able to handle it. powdernose glanced towards his best friend, the one who had assigned him this rank. who chose him to be worthy enough of the deputy position, despite his lazy attributes and anxious personality. oh, don't humiliate yourself and just follow passionstar's orders.
his tail lashed behind him and he sat down in his respectful place, eyes flicking across the area. seastones. the place where battles had been fought before snowstar has resigned. before he was shoved into the duties of thunderclan's deputy. of course, powdernose enjoyed the experience, besides his emotions going rampant every time he found it in himself to become doubtful.
powdernose let out a sigh and forced his racing heart to calm, blinking away the blacl spots in which had begun to form around his vision. as a grounding mechanism, he looked to passionstar again, remembering that he was the new leader. a much more difficult job than the deputy. all powdernose really did was assign patrols and try to stay awake, at least, for the moment. when a battle came he would need to be absolutely ready to fight alongside the leader instead of cowering back like he always did. shaking his head, he cleared away his worryful thoughts and waited for the other clans to get there, having watched goldenstar arrive, though absentmindedly.
Old May 17th, 2018, 06:35 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Windygale was fizzing with excitement. He felt like he may burst at any given moment. He attempted to calm himself; he told himself he was no better than a new apprentice at their first gathering. Besides, the Clans were at war. Cats have died because of this. That thought immediately dampened his mood and wiped away his smile. He looked up as his leader, Goldenstar, jumping beside Passionstar. He allowed himself a small smile. After all, this was a time of truce; a time where cats of all clans gathered to share tongues. What could go wrong? He sat down at the base of the rock, watching the two Clans that were there mingle. He looked over to see the new ThunderClan deputy, glad he wasn’t just going to sit there awkwardly and not talk. “Hello,” he spoke softly to the other deputy. “I’m Windygale.”
@hiraeth

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; May 17th, 2018 at 07:16 AM.
Old May 17th, 2018, 02:34 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

he jumped at the sound of another voice, a soft squeak pulled from his throat. "powdernose," the tom said quickly, body tense as he moved his gaze from his paws to the other deputy. powdernose's ears flattened and he frowned. it's better not to speak, powdernose. you'll make an utter fool of yourself, his head resonated, tail curling up to his side in response. "i-- i need to pay attention to my clanmates, sorry," he mumbled, head turning to look out across where all the thunderclan cats had begun to mingle. unintentionally, he found himself searching for a certain silver warrior, but he stopped doing so after a while.
crystal blue eyes were wide and bright with both embarrassment and curiosity, as he had never made it to many gatherings before. either he was sleeping or had made an excuse not to come and instead hide away, staring at the stars. paws kneading the ground, powdernose let out a slow breath and forced his tensed body to relax.
Old May 17th, 2018, 03:37 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Windygale nodded once the deputy, Powdernose, revealed his name. He opened his mouth to speak, but the other tom beat him to it. With that, his smile dissipated. “Oh, okay. Sorry,” he replied, scuffing his paws in the sand. He looked at his paws, now covered in grains of sand. His fluffy tail unraveled itself from his paws, seeming to have a mind of its own. He looked up and about the mingling Clans; everything seemed fine for the moment. After all, only two Clans were present so far. He hoped things didn’t go south when the other Clans arrived.
Out of the corner of his eye, Windygale noticed Powdernose scanning the throng - perhaps for some cat. Windygale wanted to ask about it, but the other deputy had made it clear he was uncomfortable, and Windygale wanted to respect that. So he kept his mouth shut and his thoughts to himself. He did a quick sweep of the crowd with his amber eyes, making sure everything was fine. He then turned around and looked up at Goldenstar and the ThunderClan leader, Passionblaze - or Passionstar now. Well, that would make sense.
So much had changed so far since the last Gathering. There was a new ThunderClan leader and deputy, and he was deputy. What now, a new leader or deputy for WindClan? RiverClan? SkyClan? The leader and deputy of SkyClan had been Grousestar’s and Auroraflame for a significant amount of time. He hoped there weren’t too many new names and faces to learn and retain.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 17th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstar was the next leader to arrive at the Gathering. The fluffy orange tabby jumped up the Seastones with ease, moons of practice now making it easy for him to do. This was nothing new to the leader, although he sort of missed the adrenaline rush he got the first time or two he was up on these rocks. It was exciting then, but now with the clashes between clans, he dreaded coming to the Gathering. However, he did want to know if Fallenstar was going to behave this time or if he was going to start some drama again. Maybe him causing conflict once more will make Grousestar favor WindClan. SkyClan's alliance would be nice, the game changer to this ridiculous tension that's been dragged out for more than half a year now.

They needed a battle. Everyone knew that. A battle that involved all five clans. Whether this ended in a temporary drive-out of another clan was up to the circumstances. Driving out ThunderClan would give everyone a break wouldn't it? Just temporarily though. Something to scare them into behaving once more since Snowstar decided to destroy everyone but RiverClan's respect towards ThunderClan. That was just how Blazingstar saw it.

He settled himself in his normal position, giving Passionblaze a curt nod before looking away, wanting nothing to do with Thunderclan. Blazingstar wasn't aware of the leadership change that occurred between this Gathering and the last one. This nod was then given to Goldenstar, however, his gaze a was a little more warm towards the Shadowclan leader.
Old May 18th, 2018, 03:52 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

(Where's Fallen's babysitter? lol)

The leader pushed his way into the clearing littered with cats, already scenting Windclan, Thunderclan, and Shadowclan. Grousestar wasn't here yet. It felt as though the last gathering was only yesterday, the anger, the hatred, all of it. The last time the voices in his head were so loud was when Honeypool disappeared the first time. The tom's stride was wonky, wobbily, his gait disproportionate, almost as if his body was telling him to turn back now. His soul, on the other hand, wanted to go in with claws unseathed and fangs showing. He figured neither were good. The burly feline looked behind him, making momentary eye contact with his clanmates before he swung his head back around and began to climb up the Seastones, still not completely used to how steep it was compared to the Streamstone. After a second of struggling, trying to pull his heavy self up the slick, mossy rocks he finally made it to the top, to the plaetou the other Leaders and Deputies perched on. He could already feel it, something cold tickling his spine, playing with the tips of his fur. Regret? He bit his cheek and pulled himself out of it, making the yells and shrieks become nothing more than whispers in his mind. The Riverclan leader padded past Blazingstar only giving him a shallow nod, an awknowlegement, before sitting himself down aside from all the rest, away from Shadowclan, away from Windclan, away from Thunderclan even. He swiveled his head and looked out toward the horde of cats, recognizing a few faces from other clans, wondering, hoping that maybe he would see a face in the crowd he ached to see again. He didn't want to be up here.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 18th, 2018, 06:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Buttercupbreeze padded beside Blazingstar as they headed towards Seastones. It was still strange walking beside her leader in the front. Would she ever get used to it? Though it was just her second gathering as Deputy, she had time to get used to it. Hopefully.
As the creamy molly followed her leader she spotted that ThunderClan and ShadowClan were already there. It seemed Passiomblaze was standing in for Snowstar, unless the gossip was true and Snowstar had disappeared. She'd heard that from a few different Clanmates but hadn't thought to tell Blazingstar as she didn't believe it. Maybe I should have told Blazingstar, Buttercup thought. It could be true. She added. Noticing that there was a ton sitting in Haftgaze's spot she was a bit confused. Had Halfgaze died? It was impassable to know.
Shaking her pelt out she sat down with the other Deputies, witch she didn't know. Once Buttercup was settled she dipped her head to both toms. Though she didn't speak, Blazingstar hadn't so maybe she shouldn't. With a flick of her ear the WindClan Deputy looked over the crowd. She could spot cats she new from her own Clan, but she couldn't spot the one feline she'd been looking for. She joined ThunderClan when we were apprentices, we haven't really talked since. I don't even know if she's alive. The creamy ginger molly reminded herself. It was her sister she was looking for, only if she'd stairs in WindClan.
The stench of Fish pulled her completely out of her thoughts, RiverClan was here. She just hoped Fallenstar didn't stir up trouble, there was supposed to be peace. But the RiverClan leader hadn't seemed to care last time.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread