Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 29th, 2019, 03:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

In spite of her promise that it hadn't been dumb, a warmth still collected on his cheeks and mindlessly guided his paw to scuff over the ground. "It's not really a big deal," he said, quiet, "you were worried and just…" Fawnpaw shrugged away the rest of the sentence because he felt drained, and they both already knew as it was. After a breath of silence, he went on to express a fear that'd been formulating in the recesses of his guilt, "It's not like I'd ever cut you off, but.. what if— I'm a bad influence, or something? And shouldn't be around you?" The devastating possibility of being a bad cat at heart kept his anxiety levels high, and he was unwilling to knowingly drag Amberpaw with him.

Fawnpaw's heart grew heavy at the sentiment, grateful but undeserving of her kindness. As much as he enjoyed being around her, he inwardly promised to keep maintenance at a minimum for her sake and to avoid placing an undue burden on their friendship. "Hey, thanks.. that means a lot." Earnest, he peered to her affectionately. "It's really nice, having you as a friend," a brisk, nervous laugh, "and I am kind of terrified of ruining that someday."
The last thing (or at least, close to the last thing) Amberpaw would've expected was Fawnpaw being a bad influence. She got the feeling there was more to this than he was telling her, but if he didn't want her to know... she'd leave it alone. Besides, he'd been a good enough friend that Amberpaw was confident in putting her faith in him. "You're not going to corrupt me or anything." She responded, her voice soft as she spoke. "I'm comfortable enough with my instincts that I'd realize if you were trying to influence me." Amberpaw paused for a moment before continuing. "You haven't done anything wrong to me, Fawnpaw." She couldn't think of anything that had changed because of him.

Well, she was happier, but as far as bad things went, Amberpaw's thoughts went blank. It was sweet that he was worried, but even so, she wished he wasn't. Fawnpaw wasn't going to hurt her; with his reassurance that he wouldn't cut her off, she was confident in that now. New concern flooded her mind as he voiced his fears, and she moved her head so she could meet his gaze while she spoke. "You won't ruin it. I told you, you're important to me. I wouldn't give up on you." She wouldn't give up on anyone.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 29th, 2019, 04:51 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The last thing (or at least, close to the last thing) Amberpaw would've expected was Fawnpaw being a bad influence. She got the feeling there was more to this than he was telling her, but if he didn't want her to know... she'd leave it alone. Besides, he'd been a good enough friend that Amberpaw was confident in putting her faith in him. "You're not going to corrupt me or anything." She responded, her voice soft as she spoke. "I'm comfortable enough with my instincts that I'd realize if you were trying to influence me." Amberpaw paused for a moment before continuing. "You haven't done anything wrong to me, Fawnpaw." She couldn't think of anything that had changed because of him.

Well, she was happier, but as far as bad things went, Amberpaw's thoughts went blank. It was sweet that he was worried, but even so, she wished he wasn't. Fawnpaw wasn't going to hurt her; with his reassurance that he wouldn't cut her off, she was confident in that now. New concern flooded her mind as he voiced his fears, and she moved her head so she could meet his gaze while she spoke. "You won't ruin it. I told you, you're important to me. I wouldn't give up on you." She wouldn't give up on anyone.
Fawnpaw hummed in thought and tried to clarify, "Not corruption, I guess, because you're probably too smart for that and I… uh, am seriously not that influential. I mean, I'm awkward and weird— have you met me?" His nervous rambling stopped with a chuckle and cough as he attempted to recollect himself. "It's more like, by association with me… you'd be under the same scrutiny." There were few things worse than inadvertently making life harder for her, someone who he cared deeply about. Finally, after she promised he hadn't done anything wrong to her, the internal buzzing of anxiety dulled, and he released an exhale of relief. "I guess I'm just overthinking things again."

Amberpaw's gaze on him was a challenge to hold in the wake of his recent troubled wonderings about his moral compass, but he managed to avoid the temptation to look away. And with every second, it was easier, more comforting, but Fawnpaw was wholly surprised by hearing he was important to her—there was still something about that didn't compute, feeling like an impossibility even if he felt the same. His shoulders fell to their usual position as he relaxed somewhat, warm and giddy. "Okay."

It was all he could say when he was flustered and at a loss for words.

[[i think we could leave this off here! ]]

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Closed Thread