Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 29th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: May Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil

Glad to hear that the other clans were doing well, for the most part, aside from the passing of Surgestorm and the disappearance of Halfgaze; other than that though, the news was relatively good. And now it seemed the meeting was about over. Everyone had shared their news and the cats in the clearing certainly had had enough time to talk to each other. It was time to head home. Letting out a quiet sigh of relief, happy that there was no confrontation or violence this gathering, he was about to stand when the low voice of the Windclan leader caused him to stop.
Swiveling his ear just slightly to hear him better, Grousestar brought his emerald gaze to look at the golden tabby for a moment. The look in the other leaders' eyes was one of what could have been mistaken as desperation and for a second the brown tabby was silent. He had a clue about what he wished to discuss, after all, hadn't it been brought up before? Only things were different now.
"I will allow it, but only you. You will not allow any of the other leaders to see you for I don't wish for this to be known. We will speak privately in my den." His voice was low, stern, and it was clear that he wanted exactly what he asked for. It would be the only way the Windclan leader would receive an audience with him.

Once he had spoken, he would turn towards his own deputy and leap down, motioning for her to follow him so that he could speak to her out of the ear range of the other deputies and cats. She would need to know what was going on.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 29th, 2018, 11:03 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Suspiciousmindz

Buttercupbreeze lessened patiently as the gathering came to a close, hearing that Halfgaze was only missing not dead was good news. The creamy ginger molly had never personally known the ShadowClan deputy but it was always good knees to hear that a car wasn't dead. Death was a painful thing even if you knew they were going to StarClan. As Passionstar, not blaze anymore, announced that the new Deputy was Powerdernose she glanced at the tom for a bit a brief heartbeat to get a good look at him to match the name with. Though she would over her gaze long as she didn't want to stair at the ThunderClan tom long, or at all. Buttercup just wanted to make sure she'd remember him, Windygale to, he seemed like quite the outgoing cat. Maybe they'd get along, that'd be good possibly continue the alliance when they were made leaders themselves, witch hopefully was many moons to come. Soon enough the gathering was ending and cats were starting to chat yet again. This made the WindClan Deputy give a quite sigh, the gathering went well for once, maybe it'd continue to. After a few heartbeats of just looking around, silently just taking in the beauty of the night. The full moon, bright stars and clear sky, it was nice for once this full moon.
After awhile the creamy molly caught Blazingstar's eye and noticed the firmness in them. There was something serous he wanted to tell to her about, it was clear in his gaze. That was what she was there for though, to be there for her Leader. As he laid his tail over her shoulders she gave a brief not to the other Deputies and followed the golden tom. Once they were a bit off she opened her mouth. "What is it?" She asked in a calm and serous tone keeping her voice lower then normal in case Blazingstar didn't want any cat to hear them.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 29th, 2018, 11:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Duskflight @Fuzzyfeline

Blazingstar was elated about Grousestar's agreement. He wouldn't have to pester the other leader after this unless he was dire. Once out of earshot of the other deputies and cats, he let his tail fall behind him again. "I need you to gather WindClan up and take them home. I'll be traveling with Grousestar tonight," he replied, keeping it vague in case there was someone still listening. With that, the leader departed into the group of felines at the Gathering hoping to not be seen joining Grousestar when the chaos of leaving started.

Old May 30th, 2018, 01:37 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Duskflight
The Bombay flashed the ShadowClan deputy a brief grin before turning her head up to gaze at the leaders. She listened curiously as each of the remaining leaders, who had yet to share their news, came forward and spoke. Her mind was flooded with names, as it seemed each of the clans had had some sort of rank change or name change among the high ranks, except for SkyClan apparently. Don’t the clans know how to take care of their own? She thought. SkyClan was the new clan here and their high ranks had barely changed since coming here. The only change had been their medicine cat. All the others clans seemed to have a new cat every gathering. Honestly Auroraflame found it quite funny. The deputy let out a snort of amusement at her thoughts before falling silent once more, awaiting more news.

Once Passionstar had given his announcements, the gathering was over and cats were starting to speak once more. Auroraflame still didn’t say much. She was too busy being impressed that Blazingstar and Fallenstar hadn’t managed to spark up an argument once more. The she-cat then rose to her paws and arched her back to stretch it. When she was done she returned to her normal, straight posture and looked up to see if Grousestar was ready to go. Her icy hues narrowed when she spotted Blazingstar speaking to her leader. What does he want now? She thought. Her gaze was focused on the two toms until they moved away to search for their deputies. She padded over to Grousestar, her face shifting into a wary expression. “What was that about?” she asked the tabby tom as they padded out of earshot, her gaze flickering suspiciously to the WindClan leader before looking back at Grousestar.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; May 30th, 2018 at 01:38 AM.
Old May 30th, 2018, 02:30 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Suspiciousmindz

Buttercupbreeze lessened closely to make sure she'd heard her Leader right. Travel with the SkyCan leader,it was a bit unusual but the creamy ginger her molly guessed what it was about. "Are you going to ask him?" The molly couldn't help but ask, her voice nearly a whisper. They go letting anyone else here them if they were to talk about anything important. Giving Blazingstar enough time to respond Buttercup have a nod. " I'll make sure every cat gets back safely. " She promised determination flickering in the depths of her brownish eyes. She wouldn't let her Clan down, not her Leader. I'll protect them as I've soit out to do my whole life. She thought. It was true, Buttercup would protect her Clan with her life but that was a warrior's job. Taking that job seriously was the only thing some felines lacked, sadly.
Honestly Buttercup wanted to tell Blazingstar that he'd better come back safely but she couldn't do it with a straight face. The thought of her treating her Leader like he was an apprentice or something was quite entertaining. She could just imagine telling Blazingstar: "You better come back safely now." But it felt like she should say it at the same time. Finally deciding Buttercup gaze a smile to her Leader before she left to round up WindClan. "Oh, you gotta come back safely ya know. So don't go losing a life on me." The molly told him wanting to lighten his mood a bit. Let him loosen up before talking to the SkyClan leader. But she didn't leave yet wanting to make sure there was nothing else Blazingstar wanted.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 30th, 2018, 10:16 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Windygale felt... overwhelmed, out of his element, a bit... strange. He was surrounded by she-cats, which made him feel a bit uncomfortable. And the only tom seemed very uncomfortable as well, perhaps embarrassed. He rested his fuzzy tail-tip on the other deputy’s shoulder, hoping to give a little support. But as the deputy didn’t want to speak, Windy complied. He gave a soft nod, then returned his tail to cover his paws. As Auroraflame quickly grinned at him, Windygale nodded with a soft smile himself. He whipped his head back to see Goldenstar step to the front. He tried to meet the leader’s mismatched eyes, an overwhelming amount of support for Goldenstar brimming in his amber hues.
As his name was announced, Windy simply scanned the crown. He didn’t puff out his chest or lower his head. He simply watched with a simple smile. Once more he glanced back at Goldenstar, meeting his gaze. He wanted to support Goldenstar; that’s what a deputy did after all, right?
’perhaps I should meet with Daydream soon,’ Windy thought. He’d met with Flashpaw, albeit not planned. He’d also recently met with Goldenstar in his den. A clan couldn’t survive without the most underestimated, perhaps overworked, high ranks. Medicine cats.

@.:Blue Wishes:. | @Empress Of Evil | @hiraeth

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 31st, 2018, 08:11 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Empress Of Evil

Grousestar kept his gaze forward and did not look towards his deputy as he spoke to her, his tail slightly lowered and a somewhat stony look on his face. He didn't like this, but he knew that it would be better to act now and make an ally then be left further along the line with nothing except for regret on a missed opportunity. It was a decision that would have been made eventually anyways. After living here for a couple of moons, he's gotten a good gist of how things went and it was clear that neutrality just wasn't going to cut it after a while, even if he did save all of them from the malevolent leaders that had taken over.
"Blazingstar will be traveling back with us and I will be speaking privately with him in my den. I believe he wants to spark an alliance between Skyclan and Windclan."
Slowly he would flick his tail back and forth in thought. "And I believe I'll entertain his notion, but it's not going to be a known alliance. I am going to try my hardest to keep this as quiet as possible, if you would help me do that Auroraflame, I would greatly appreciate that." Now the brown tabby would look over at her with an almost pleading look in his eyes. The only way that this alliance would work, was if it was kept silent. If Riverclan ended up finding out about this, then war would break out all over again, except Skyclan would be a part of it. And personally, Grousestar detested the thought of having to go to war with the very cats he saved moons ago.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 1st, 2018, 09:35 PM

@Duskflight

The deputy's eyes widened ever so slightly as she was told that Blazingstar would be walking back with them to their camp. "Just Blazingstar?" she questioned quietly. She supposed it was alright if Blazingstar were to come back with them to discuss important matters, but she wasn't comfortable with the idea of a whole WindClan patrol coming over. With all the current tensions between the clans, Auroraflame found it hard to trust any other clan.
Although she had been a little surprised that Blazingstar would be coming back, considering how Grousestar would prefer to stay away from all this alliance business, she wasn't surprised that the ginger tom wanted an alliance between their two clans. Of course he does, she thought, her eyes narrowing. She wasn't particularly pleased that Blazingstar wanted to drag SkyClan into this, but there was logic in it. It would better to pick a side before it was too late.
"Of course," she said, lightly dipping her head. She would do as her leader wanted her to do. Plus, she could see why. If anyone else were to find out about this alliance, a war would break out almost immediately and everything would come crumbling down. "Do you want me to be there as well for this meeting? Or will you be alright by yourself?" she asked.

Old June 2nd, 2018, 09:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Empress Of Evil

"Just Blazingstar." Confirmed the brown tabby without looking over, though he could sense her uneasiness. He too was uneasy, despite going to gatherings the past couple of moons he didn't know the other leaders quite as well as he would hope. He's never fully sat down with them for a day to speak with them and, truthfully, only knew what they let on at gatherings. But again, he felt it was a risk he needed to take at this point in time. He was the only other leader he knew more than the others, and had any inkling of trust in.
At her question, he would flick his tail for a moment, thinking about his answer.
Eventually he would shake his head slightly. "His deputy is leading his clan back, I think it would only be fair if I kept the conversation between us. Though I will be sure to speak to you afterwards and fill you in."

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 4th, 2018, 03:20 AM

@Duskflight

"Good," she muttered quietly, her eyes narrowing once more as she through one last glance at Blazingstar. Auroraflame would certainly have some things to say had the answer been different. Perhaps she was being a little too unstrusting, but the ebony feline found that she couldn't take any risks. All that she had seen since coming here was violence between the other leaders and she found it hard to trust even one of them in SkyClan's camp.
"Alright then," she responded, dipping her head respectfully. As long as she got to hear about it somehow, she didn't really mind what happened. "I look forward to hearing about what Blazingstar has to say," she remarked, a genuine look of curiosity in her eyes. Although she was suspicious of the ginger tabby and unimpressed that he insisted on dragging SkyClan into this, she was still curious as to what exactly he wanted to say. Did he want to discuss an alliance like they expected him to? Or did he having something else to surprise them with? Only time would tell.

Closed Thread