Today 08:06 PM

Old June 11th, 2017, 07:53 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
The dark brown tabby watched her daughter in the shadows. It was true, she had been desperate for company. For her family. Her siblings in RiverClan would never want to come here, and her siblings in the Dusk Syndicate were too far into madness, like all the others. Yes, she had decided on Blade. The... more favored of the three of her kits. Her amber optics gleamed brightly, in a friendly, but saddened matter. She had been so desperate. Very desperate. Company in the Dark Forest, was a rather... difficult thing to come by. Their are either maddened cats driven by hunger, rage, and revenge, or their just insane from the amount of time they spent here. Boreas hadn't been here long, but she already knew of the mad souls here. And it was sickening enough. She wanted to start over, in RiverClan something, anything. Just to start again, be free, be who she had wanted to be. Someone different, not the monster she had become. She wanted to start her life over again, a new. Boreas wanted to be freed of the pain, the suffering she caused. She wished... she wished she could of just... left. Maybe with her kits. She knew Stor-- Hephaestus had once been in RiverClan. If only she had told all her two kits. About their younger sibling. Maybe... she could do it by using dreams. And after that, maybe somehow... somehow... To start again. The thought made her almost smile, make her happy. "Blade," Boreas slid out the shadow, a warm smile, but a saddened smile was on her muzzle. I've done so much, and it all ended in pain. And the pain never stopped.
@Suspiciousmindz
Boop for Sus!
Old June 11th, 2017, 10:30 PM

Cool Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
(Yeah, it would! Also sorry its short.)
"Hmm?" The oriental mix turned to look at Onyx, ear twitching as she listened to him, tail swishing at the dark stale grass under her. "Oh-- Yeah, I wonder that too," Boreas replied, a bit distracted, but she was listening. She knew it was important to listen to others. She was also rather, lost in thought, about her kits, and her mother. Her poor, poor mother, Goldenflame. She had often watched her mother, and it was saddening to see her so... sad. It honestly was depressing to watch, if only she could comfort her. But... her mother wouldn't like it, to know her daughter went to the Dark Forest, it would hurt her even more. "Knowing me huh?" Boreas smirked a bit, a small smile across her muzzle, it was a smirky kind of smile, a playful one.
"Haha, yeah, knowing you." he replied with a playful scoff. Onyx looked back towards Boreas, and he smiled. What if... A small, two words but they had so much more meaning. What if, what if, what if. What if he didn't kill his father? What if his mother never left them? What if he joined a clan, became a leader? What if he was good? He was, but his heart was locked away by the evil that corrupted his mind. He shook his head slowly. Regrets. That was all that filled his mind now, were regrets. Oh how he wished to fix his mistakes but he knew he couldn't. He screwed up, it was time to face it. Signing he turned his icy stare back to the amber eyes of the oriental mix infront of him. "I think, one thing I'm glad about, in this situation, is at least now, I know..." he said, pausing before he realized his vague ending. "At least now I know that the tom I became, isn't the one I was suppose to become. And the ruthless co-commander wasn't suppose to be the way she was." he meowed. "And thinking about it now, out of everyone I searched for- Peach, Renn, Maximum, Bleddyn even- I'm kinda glad you were the one I bumped into." he said, and he layed his head down on his paws, and closed his eyes. Nothing but darkness awaited him behind his eyelids. No sleep nor vision nor dream broke the black veil that was around him when his eyes were shut. The darkness seemed to have a growing pressure with each second of silence. It followed him everywhere he went here. He wondered if he was the only one to feel it.
Old June 12th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
@Suspiciousmindz
The dark brown tabby watched her daughter in the shadows. It was true, she had been desperate for company. For her family. Her siblings in RiverClan would never want to come here, and her siblings in the Dusk Syndicate were too far into madness, like all the others. Yes, she had decided on Blade. The... more favored of the three of her kits. Her amber optics gleamed brightly, in a friendly, but saddened matter. She had been so desperate. Very desperate. Company in the Dark Forest, was a rather... difficult thing to come by. Their are either maddened cats driven by hunger, rage, and revenge, or their just insane from the amount of time they spent here. Boreas hadn't been here long, but she already knew of the mad souls here. And it was sickening enough. She wanted to start over, in RiverClan something, anything. Just to start again, be free, be who she had wanted to be. Someone different, not the monster she had become. She wanted to start her life over again, a new. Boreas wanted to be freed of the pain, the suffering she caused. She wished... she wished she could of just... left. Maybe with her kits. She knew Stor-- Hephaestus had once been in RiverClan. If only she had told all her two kits. About their younger sibling. Maybe... she could do it by using dreams. And after that, maybe somehow... somehow... To start again. The thought made her almost smile, make her happy. "Blade," Boreas slid out the shadow, a warm smile, but a saddened smile was on her muzzle. I've done so much, and it all ended in pain. And the pain never stopped.
Blade's amber hues blinked once more as they adjusted to the shadows where there seemed to be a feline appearing from them. A little stunned by the sudden appearance, Blade braced herself for something dreadful. Her slender body tensed up until the familiar pelt markings and piercing eyes caught her attention. Next the voice. One that sent chills down her spine. It didn't make sense. Her posture shifted dramatically at that moment. "Boreas..?" she spoke in a half confused tone, her facial features matching the voice perfectly. "What are- Why-" Blade cut herself off and shut her eyes tightly. Her head shook a few times before she froze up and opened her amber gaze once more. Nothing changed. The feline before her was her mother. Her dead mother. "What am I doing here?" she asked bluntly, though the confusion on her face didn't cease. In fact, her brow raised and her tail tip began to twitch with obvious thought about this situation. This wasn't normal. This was far from Blade's comprehension. This whole life after death thing had always been a joke to her. The Dark Forest wasn't real. Now, here she was standing in it. Destroying her beliefs in a heartbeat.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 13th, 2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"][CENTER]
@Ever
Once again, Jinx could feel the disappoint radiate from her former mentor, but there was nothing she could do to change that. She couldn't just take back the words she spoke and acted like it didn't happen, because it did. Since Ash didn't have much else to do here, she assumed it wouldn't be the last time this conversation was brought up either. She felt back because she was going to constantly let Ash down at this point. Jinx knew it and had to accept it. She had no power in the Dusk Syndicate like she did in Shadowclan. She wasn't sure if Ash was aware of that fully or not. Too much confidence would get her killed and sent here. Though, perhaps that wouldn't be too bad. She could pester Ash for all entirety or train cats here through their dreams. Once thing was for sure, Ash made it clear that she was not down messing with the real world. Jinx would try to help keep her legacy going, but there wasn't much she could do in the Syndicate. Every wrong move digs her grave deeper. Finally, Jinx let out a relieved sigh at the subject change. It would be weird calling Blazingnight, Ash now. That was something she'd have to adjust to. "Ash," the ebony feline gave her a small nod before her yellow hues distanced a little. Last Ash knew of, she was Jinxflare. The name her former mentor had given her. Would she be upset that she had changed that too? Wasn't there enough disappointment already? Perhaps she'd understand. After all, she changed her name. "I just go by Jinx now. I rid of the warrior name to fit in a little better in this group of rouges," Once saying that, she wondered if Ash knew that Singenight was the last remaining. All the other evil leaders died, but she was sure Ash only knew of that if she'd stumbled across them here. "You know... All the evil leaders perished except Singenight... or Singe now. It's actually sad to see him around. He fled instead of fought," she spoke, thinking about it now.
Ash understood her name change as well. Names came and went, they didn't change the cat that laid beneath the fur. She snorted when she heard the news about Singenight however and her tail flicked through the air behind her. "Coward, though what can be expected from a Windclanner?" She said, her voice dark as she thought about her experiences with that clan. She'd always seen them as the weakest of the four. Her own having been the strongest, or course. The remaining two she'd rather left on the level. "I'm not surprised, is he in the Syndicate as well?" Ash thought it was funny that so many of the evil supporters scattered after the fall, though she hoped some remained in the clan causing small havoc. If she'd been alive she would have tried to regroup them outside of the clans, form some sort of army, but alas she had fallen trying to save her clan. The Darkforest had taken her remaining lives for her betrayals against Bucknight. It had been the punishment she'd never seen coming and she was still heartbroken over the whole ordeal. if she hadn't repaired her status by the time Jinx was old or weak, Ash would make sure to put some distance between them. she din't want Jinx to be burdened by her legacy here when she died.
Old June 13th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Ash understood her name change as well. Names came and went, they didn't change the cat that laid beneath the fur. She snorted when she heard the news about Singenight however and her tail flicked through the air behind her. "Coward, though what can be expected from a Windclanner?" She said, her voice dark as she thought about her experiences with that clan. She'd always seen them as the weakest of the four. Her own having been the strongest, or course. The remaining two she'd rather left on the level. "I'm not surprised, is he in the Syndicate as well?" Ash thought it was funny that so many of the evil supporters scattered after the fall, though she hoped some remained in the clan causing small havoc. If she'd been alive she would have tried to regroup them outside of the clans, form some sort of army, but alas she had fallen trying to save her clan. The Darkforest had taken her remaining lives for her betrayals against Bucknight. It had been the punishment she'd never seen coming and she was still heartbroken over the whole ordeal. if she hadn't repaired her status by the time Jinx was old or weak, Ash would make sure to put some distance between them. she din't want Jinx to be burdened by her legacy here when she died.
A spark of happiness entered the ebony feline's chest as Ash seemed to enjoy the topic change a bit. Perhaps continuing to update her about the living world was the way to go. She appeared to be more content on the topic. At her words about Singe, a smirk crossed her face and she let a shrug roll across her shoulders. "He might've been good if he had a better clan," she remarked, thinking inwardly on that side topic. "But yes, he does reside in the Dusk Syndicate now. Figures right? More from one weak group to the next. He's not even the same cat anymore. Seems to be more caught up in clan affairs than anything else. His kits have been slowly moving back to Windclan," she spoke, rolling her eyes a little bit. It was true though. Blazingstar had been letting the former evil leader's kits back into the clan. For what reason, Jinx didn't know. She couldn't answer that question, but perhaps they would cause a bit of chaos there in the end. It was always fun to hear about for EE supporting cats wrecking clan lives lowkey. It was how it all began anyway.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 21st, 2017, 01:31 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
@starfall
Leafwatcher gave a small smile at his brother, acting all goofy, as he used to when Leafwatcher was a kit and Grasstuft was an apprentice, training to be a warrior, such good times, back then it was, and his father too, when he wasn't... old... It used to be so great, those times, and then... the EE happened, and his brother died... when... he didn't remember. "It is great... and yeah, I guess it is like your in ThunderClan again!" He gave a big grin, a calm, glad and happy expression on his face. He was really happy, for once in his life, he was really, really happy, in a joyful, heart-warming way, like he used to before Ashstream died from the Dusk Syndicate. Leafwatcher was beaming by then, and seemed to be really happy, because he was. It was pure happiness, not the kinda happy that he usually had. This was his brother, his older brother. Family. And he could just... "Yeah, I guess it does huh? Remorapaw told me that as well, and...dad too." Leafwatcher purred, tail flicking, it was rather enjoyable to talk with his older brother, like old times. And... He blinked at his brother's sudden question. "Huh...?" He started, a puzzled expression on his face. "Oh... --Well nothings really happening really at the moment, I mean theirs tensions between ThunderClan and WindClan, but really nothing else, all that much, and their might be a battle... I honestly want peace more than anything, not over some... murder that happened on the border. But... Snowstar... she's acting... weird, so I honestly don't know if peace is an opinion at this point in time" Leafwatcher spoke, staring into the trees, and a worried expression spread across his face. "But... I hope theirs peace, and no battle between two clans, the EE was too long ago, we can't... we can't have any battles yet, were still... recovering... in a sense..." The tom trailed off, his leaf-green optics staring at the ground, lost in thought. Yeah, a lot of things were happening, a lot of things. And he was being honest, really. And... the EE, what a terrible era that was. And to think, Ratnight, he.. he had slightly admired him at the beginning. The thought... disgusted him to the very core. Leafwatcher had asked him questions even, and... it was... he silently shuddered in his thoughts, he didn't want to alarm his brother, afterall.
@starfall
bump for starfall!
Old June 27th, 2017, 09:57 AM

Quote:

A spark of happiness entered the ebony feline's chest as Ash seemed to enjoy the topic change a bit. Perhaps continuing to update her about the living world was the way to go. She appeared to be more content on the topic. At her words about Singe, a smirk crossed her face and she let a shrug roll across her shoulders. "He might've been good if he had a better clan," she remarked, thinking inwardly on that side topic. "But yes, he does reside in the Dusk Syndicate now. Figures right? More from one weak group to the next. He's not even the same cat anymore. Seems to be more caught up in clan affairs than anything else. His kits have been slowly moving back to Windclan," she spoke, rolling her eyes a little bit. It was true though. Blazingstar had been letting the former evil leader's kits back into the clan. For what reason, Jinx didn't know. She couldn't answer that question, but perhaps they would cause a bit of chaos there in the end. It was always fun to hear about for EE supporting cats wrecking clan lives lowkey. It was how it all began anyway.

The mentioning of the leader's kits only made her feel sorry for him. To be separated from his children while still being alive... She couldn't imagine the pain. It was easier to handle when you were dead and couldn't do anything about it. Today had been rather overwhelming, reconnecting with so many others. She was ridiculously envious of them. At the same time though, it was half relieving to be here, there was nothing she could do anymore. No power, no stress. However the mountains of pain were proving endlessly difficult to move, and she was finding the easiest way around them was to forget. Some part of her was still desperately clinging to the hope that Burdockpool, who would forever still remain Burdockclaw to her, was still alive. However no matter how many times she tried to pull him here, she could never find the connection; the connection she so craved. So Ash had more or less come to the conclusion that he was dead, or that he was blocking her out. But she couldn't understand why he would do the second. Plus the thought of that being true only made her die a little more every time that she considered it. All she truly knew was that he was no longer with the kits, that they were alone, but at least they were healthy and overall well. She couldn't help but feel the familiar lump in her throat and the overwhelming urge to cry that haunted her ever since her arrival. Their loss of her was painful, but not the same as the pain she was in. She'd lost everything, more or less permanently. She didn't think any of them would end up here. All she had was Jinx; which was comforting in a way, just not the way Burdock and her blood family were.

A silence overtook the two as the dark tabby lost herself to her emotions and she could already feel herself fading with the urge of escaping to a deep and lonely place of the Darkforest that Rain had shown her. "I need to go." She whispered, unable to let Jinx hear the pain in her voice if she'd spoken at a normal tone. Though there was no hiding the defeat and rawness that shone in her eyes. She blinked at the burning sensation in them, urging the tears to wait another minute. Just one more to say goodbye for now.
Old June 27th, 2017, 06:37 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Ruins View Post

"Haha, yeah, knowing you." he replied with a playful scoff. Onyx looked back towards Boreas, and he smiled. What if... A small, two words but they had so much more meaning. What if, what if, what if. What if he didn't kill his father? What if his mother never left them? What if he joined a clan, became a leader? What if he was good? He was, but his heart was locked away by the evil that corrupted his mind. He shook his head slowly. Regrets. That was all that filled his mind now, were regrets. Oh how he wished to fix his mistakes but he knew he couldn't. He screwed up, it was time to face it. Signing he turned his icy stare back to the amber eyes of the oriental mix in front of him. "I think, one thing I'm glad about, in this situation, is at least now, I know..." he said, pausing before he realized his vague ending. "At least now I know that the tom I became, isn't the one I was suppose to become. And the ruthless co-commander wasn't suppose to be the way she was." he meowed. "And thinking about it now, out of everyone I searched for- Peach, Renn, Maximum, Bleddyn even- I'm kinda glad you were the one I bumped into." he said, and he laid his head down on his paws, and closed his eyes. Nothing but darkness awaited him behind his eyelids. No sleep nor vision nor dream broke the black veil that was around him when his eyes were shut. The darkness seemed to have a growing pressure with each second of silence. It followed him everywhere he went here. He wondered if he was the only one to feel it.
@Aztec Ruins
»«
Boreas gave out another scoff at him, playful just like the scoff he might, as if playfully imitating him, which appeared to be the case. It was good to actually have some fun, instead of something, something called the Dark Forest, the very place they were standing, laying, or being in. They wouldn't be able to leave anyways. Boreas had what ifs as well. What if she'd persuaded her mother to let her stay, what if she became a warrior, what if she had her family, her kits in the Dusk Syndicate, in RiverClan instead. The smell of the water, and reeds were still fresh in her mind as the SkyClan/Dusk Syndicate battle. And, regrets were their to. Their were many regrets she had. Her son. Her poor son. Filled with hatred, rejected, and thrown around like prey. The brown oriental mix stared at the tom. She gave a silent nod. "Destiny is dangerous to be fiddled with..." She muttered, and tried to mutter it quietly. More to herself, than anything really. A brow was raised. Huh. "Really huh? I supposed you expected me to be less soft eh?" Boreas gave a snort. Well, he seemed to be sleeping, and honest to Star-- She shook her head. Sadness dripped from all angles, walking off. The former co-commander gave a sigh. If she was given a second chance, she'd take without a second thought. Selfish, yes. But, who would want to be in the evil forsaken place. Probably no one sane thats for sure. She'd heard, for stories from her mother, cats went mad in here, losing themselves. Boreas was probably going to be like that. But, she hoped, not.

Last edited by seasalt; July 22nd, 2017 at 10:43 AM.
Old June 27th, 2017, 07:25 PM
constantly tired

Quote:

Blade's amber hues blinked once more as they adjusted to the shadows where there seemed to be a feline appearing from them. A little stunned by the sudden appearance, Blade braced herself for something dreadful. Her slender body tensed up until the familiar pelt markings and piercing eyes caught her attention. Next the voice. One that sent chills down her spine. It didn't make sense. Her posture shifted dramatically at that moment. "Boreas..?" she spoke in a half confused tone, her facial features matching the voice perfectly. "What are- Why-" Blade cut herself off and shut her eyes tightly. Her head shook a few times before she froze up and opened her amber gaze once more. Nothing changed. The feline before her was her mother. Her dead mother. "What am I doing here?" she asked bluntly, though the confusion on her face didn't cease. In fact, her brow raised and her tail tip began to twitch with obvious thought about this situation. This wasn't normal. This was far from Blade's comprehension. This whole life after death thing had always been a joke to her. The Dark Forest wasn't real. Now, here she was standing in it. Destroying her beliefs in a heartbeat.

@Suspiciousmindz
It broke her heart to see her daughter's belief's crushed in a second notice. It did. It really did. She knew she didn't believe in the afterlife, she had always knew. Boreas didn't really tell any of her children about it really, and didn't force it. Besides, the Dusk Syndicate, didn't exactly... believe in StarClan or the Dark Forest. And, honestly she kinda instantly regretted her choice to bring her here. But that was already done with. Blade was here. So, she had to go through it. Even if it hurt her daughter's belief's to the very core. Sadness was clear on Boreas's gaze as she stared at her daughter, up and down. "Blade, I'm sorry, but this is the only way I could see you, I--" The former commander closed her eyes sharply. This hurt. A lot. She gave a small smile. Perhaps, changing the mood of the situation, would help. "I--How-- how have you been..?" Boreas didn't really know. And she didn't exactly want to see it for herself. Perhaps, scared to see disaster. She had known a lot of cats admired and respected her. She didn't really, deserve it. But, it didn't all matter.

Last edited by seasalt; July 15th, 2017 at 12:30 PM.
Old June 27th, 2017, 08:18 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Eveningscar (scar is longer) walked through the cold, starless place with her ears pinned to her head, the dream felt real. Who was she supposed to find here? She heard a familiar chuckle, whipping around to see a familiar tom.

"Flintpaw ? " She breathed, eyes widening. He smirked. "Hello, Eveningpaw. I see the wounds I gave you healed over." He seemed almost happy about the long scar that was on her chest. "You tried to KILL me!" She wailed, tail flicking with hate. "Yeah, about that..." He said casually, pupils turning to slits. "F-Flintpaw!" Eveningscar wailed, trying to run.

Her paws felt rooted to the ground as Flintpaw approached, laughing. "So, Eveningpaw, how do you think it will feel? To be killed in your dreams? I know you come to them for safety..." he trailed off, a sad look flashing in his eyes for a minute before he returned to normal. Eveningscar gasped, closing her eyes. WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!! She thought as Flintpaw's claws drew blood.