Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:52 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM

Old December 29th, 2016, 11:42 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@fenic!
Elmkit padded out of the nursery, his brown fur glossy and neat, his pelt in tip top shape for his special day. The young tom was excited, so excited, today was the day he was becoming an apprentice, the day he could go see to the territory with his own eyes instead of hearing the descriptions from other apprentices and warriors. The brown tom padded up to the leader, stopping a few mouse-lengths away from Russetstar. He looked up and smiled sweetly, his ocean blue eyes gleamed with excitement, joy radiated off of the young tom as he awaited for his turn, for his moment.
Elmkit felt his paws begin to shake 'Why am I feeling this way, it's a normal apprentice ceremony....is it normal to feel this way, what is it? This feeling....it's terror...but why? I shouldn't be scared.....I'm becoming an apprentice...so why?' he thought to himself, terror ripped through his body for a second, his eyes flashed horror, it was too much, all the excitement, the hint of terror, it was swallowing him whole, and he couldn't stop it. The chocolaty brown tom shook his head and turned his gaze back up to his leader, determination blazed in his stomach, 'I won't cave in....I won't stop....I will move forward!' he declared, digging his claws into the ground as he heard his name get called "I can do this." he whispered to himself, taking a deep breath to calm himself down as he took a step forward.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; December 29th, 2016 at 11:50 PM.
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:57 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Dewpaw's gaze was directed at the new leader gleefully. I'll finally become a warrior! The tom was slightly saddened at the fact that that his mentor would not be able to attend do to her death in the battle. She had given him his assessment no longer than before the battle had begun and they were on their way back when it began.

Clickity Clackity
Old December 30th, 2016, 12:09 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post

Blackgaze carefully padded out from the warrior's den at hearing the call of RiverClan's new leader, her blank green gaze stared off straight ahead of her as she padded into the clearing and close to the streamstome. The black she-cat sat down to the side, her tail curling neatly around her paws as her unseeing eyes were fixed not exactly at Russetstar. Though, her ears her pricked up high and straight, swiveled towards the direction Blackgaze has heard the RiverClan leader's voice come from. Her full attention was on the tom, ready to hear his announcement. Even if the black cat couldn't see her leader, she could hear him just fine and that's all she really needed. It wasn't like Russetstar was going to act out and dance the announcements; no matter how hilarious that sounded.
First things first- if the tom needed to establish a clan from the ruins of evil, he needed to pick a deputy- and looking down towards the gathered cats, there was one who immediately came to mind. Though she was blind, she was also brave and helpful, and a friend til the end- somebody he couldn't not want standing beside him as a deputy. Clearing his throat quickly before he spoke, the tom flattened out his own fur before making his announcement. "Ever since Bucknight and Thornfrost have been dethroned, Riverclan's been in need of a new deputy who will be able to keep the clan safe and sound alongside myself, in hope that darkness will never reach us again." The leader had been quite hesitant in choosing who would work with him, but he was sure of his final desicion, now that he had decided on the perfect candidate for the position. "Blackgaze,I would be honored for you to serve as Riverclan's deputy, if you'd accept."
Old December 30th, 2016, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
First things first- if the tom needed to establish a clan from the ruins of evil, he needed to pick a deputy- and looking down towards the gathered cats, there was one who immediately came to mind. Though she was blind, she was also brave and helpful, and a friend til the end- somebody he couldn't not want standing beside him as a deputy. Clearing his throat quickly before he spoke, the tom flattened out his own fur before making his announcement. "Ever since Bucknight and Thornfrost have been dethroned, Riverclan's been in need of a new deputy who will be able to keep the clan safe and sound alongside myself, in hope that darkness will never reach us again." The leader had been quite hesitant in choosing who would work with him, but he was sure of his final desicion, now that he had decided on the perfect candidate for the position. "Blackgaze,I would be honored for you to serve as Riverclan's deputy, if you'd accept."
Blackgaze's milky green eyes widened at these words, her ears twitching as if she wasn't hearing things right. The black she-cat stood up fully, her blank and unseeing gaze staring past Russetstar and at the clearing wall. Though, it was clear that her attention was on him. She shifted her large body a bit, her tail swishing softly behind her as her blind eyes shimmering slightly in the silent moment it took her to process what she was going to say to this honorable position. "I... I accept the position as RiverClan's deputy, Russetstar... I'm very honored to be your choice." she spoke with a strong but astonished voice. She was surprised that she, of all the great warriors in RiverClan, would be chosen to be deputy. 'He... He knows I'm blind right?... Yeah...' she thought. 'That would be very awkward if he didn't...'

Last edited by Trashy Sky; December 30th, 2016 at 04:01 AM.
Old December 30th, 2016, 12:29 AM
mapless wanderer

Flashstrike glared at the back of the new deputy's head. She is blind! Like I couldn't make a better deputy than her. I bet I'm faster. She heard Lightningpaw's voice echo back in her head; "She didn't run in the battle." Flashstrike shook herself and smiled to cover up for her moment of visible loathing. "Congratulations," she half growled under her breath, grinning quite falsely.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:05 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Blizzardfoot gathered around the Streamstone once more. It was only a few sunrises since Russetstar himself became a leader, and what was he doing...?

Oh, that's right. the molly thought, bobbing her head when Blackgaze's name was called in front of the Streamstone. There's a new deputy! Her tail flicked with the excitement, and she excitedly shouted the high rank's name, with budding pride.

She didn't wish to become deputy herself. How stressful would it be, to rule over this large clan of cats? To make decisions that everyone must follow? To stand on that high, smooth, eroded rock and conduct ceremonies for kits and apprentices? It was a responsibility that she wasn't willing to face. Blackgaze would become an excellent deputy, better than most of RiverClan's warriors.

Waspwhisker would've loved to become deputy. she believed, thinking of her littermate. I wonder where he is now.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; December 30th, 2016 at 10:06 AM.
Old December 31st, 2016, 04:50 PM

Echolight smiled at Blackagze and began to chant the new deputys name, excitement radiating off of the silver warrior. Once the chanting died down he sat himself down and wrapped his tail around his paws neatly, his violet gaze flicked from the first kit, to the last apprentice, excited for their ceremonies. Seeing the line of awaiting cats made him remember his warrior ceremonies, it was snowing, just like today actually, his brothers were standing next to him, flamingstride to his left, skystream to his right. The warm bubbly feeling in his stomach returned as he watched russetstar begin the ceremonies, the silver warrior smiled, he loved the look on the apprentices face when they get their warrior names, and he loved the way the kits acted when they were about to become apprentices, their jittery, non stop movements. It filled the young tom with joy.
Echolight flicked his ear as he heard his clanmates chat quietly amongst themselves, stating their opinions on the blind deputy quietly to their friends. He twitched his wiskers and narrowed his eyes 'It doesn't matter that she's blind, she's got the heart of a warrior, and the brains of a leader.' he thought, anger flashing in his violet orbs as he glanced at the rude warriors. After a few moments the silver tom realized that his siblings were no where in sight, worry pulsed through the tom as he glanced around the gathering of cats, hoping to spot an orange pelt or another, darker, silver pelt. He flattned his ears and pouted 'Once again....no where in sight.....they keep leaving me behind.' he thought sadly, wrapping his tail tighter around himself. The silver warrior shook his head and looked at russetstar, determination flashed in his violet orbs 'No I can't be pitiful right now, this isn't about me, this day is about cats who are moving forward in their lives.' he though, smiling happily once again at the three cats.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old January 1st, 2017, 04:17 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Goose @Pink Orca! @starfall

"Elmkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Elmpaw. Your mentor will be Darkgaze. I hope Darkgaze will pass down all they know on to you.

Darkgaze, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from moons past, and you have shown yourself to be an honorable warrior. You will be the mentor of Elmpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to him.

Neko, you are joining our clan under the age of twelve moons, and it is tradition for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Silverpaw. Your mentor will be Darkspirit. I hope Darkspirit will pass down all they know on to you.

Darkspirit, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from moons past, and you have shown yourself to be an honorable warrior. You will be the mentor of Silberpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to him.

I, Russetstar, leader of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.

Dewpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

'I do.'

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Dewpaw, from this moment you will be known as Dewshine. Starclan honors your bravery and independence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan."

"That is all- ceremonies have been concluded."

Last edited by Fel; January 1st, 2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:57 PM

@Sweet Skies
Elmpaw smiled widely and padded over to his mentor, touching his cold little nose against the other. He pulled back and smiled up at the warrior, resisting the urge to shrink away as he looked up at the large warrior towering over him. The brown apprentice flicked is ear and shuffled his paws "Hi I'm Elmpaw, nice to meet you." he said, turning his ocean blue gaze back up to Darkspirit, excitement bubbling within the apprentice as he imagined himself as big as the dark warrior some day. Bringing himself back to the present, he flicked his tail and smiled sweetly "I know you probably don't want to go exploring today, so we can wait until tomorrow." he said sweetly, making sure his voice was level, keeping his excitement locked away, thinking of his mentor more than himself, seeing it was more polite to let the warrior rest rather than chase after an apprentice.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:15 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Sweet Skies
Elmpaw smiled widely and padded over to his mentor, touching his cold little nose against the other. He pulled back and smiled up at the warrior, resisting the urge to shrink away as he looked up at the large warrior towering over him. The brown apprentice flicked is ear and shuffled his paws "Hi I'm Elmpaw, nice to meet you." he said, turning his ocean blue gaze back up to Darkspirit, excitement bubbling within the apprentice as he imagined himself as big as the dark warrior some day. Bringing himself back to the present, he flicked his tail and smiled sweetly "I know you probably don't want to go exploring today, so we can wait until tomorrow." he said sweetly, making sure his voice was level, keeping his excitement locked away, thinking of his mentor more than himself, seeing it was more polite to let the warrior rest rather than chase after an apprentice.
"Are you even an apprentice?" Darkgaze grumbled, staring at the tom. "When I had my ceremony, I almost killed my mentor with questions" He gazed into the forest. "How abbout I give you a tour of the clans,and maybe some hunting teqnuiches" He lifted his tail up, and started to walk through the clan. He turned back once "Come on, Elmpaw" He started to walk away once more, his feet trampling weeds and flowers alike. The tom was one of the biggest cats in the clans. Poor Elmpaw only reached the tom's ankles. As he strutted through the various hills and paths, he pointed out landmarks such as the great oak and the streaming river.He nodded at were the fish were more abundant, and marked the boundaries between the other clans. "Thats SHadowclan, ANd that's THunder, and Over there is Windclan" He pointed his tail in the direction of the Pine forest known as shadowclans home, in the direction of the oak forest of thunderclan, and the grassy moors of Windclan.

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |