Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM

Old January 30th, 2020, 07:33 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@Dirtfur @Bluepetal

Otterleg smiled at the dusty tabby deputy, tipping her head to him in greeting. Was that a blush she saw gracing the deputies face? Maybe she had imagined it, but if it was... her smile widened a small amount, and her ears got a small tingle of warmth before it dissapeared.

—-

Asterkit rolled his neck in a mock shrug. “Yeah, your right.” He meowed. “But this might be ceremonies, you know, maybe not apprentice ceremonies, but warrior ceremonies, elder ceremonies. Only thing is is I haven’t heard anything about new warriors lately, but that might be it.” After he had shrugged he put his huge ears back to work trying to hear anything that might give a clue. Not much was going on. There were two other kits complaining they couldn’t sit next to Dirtfur, greetings being passed around and your every day gossip, nothing new nothing interesting.
Old January 30th, 2020, 09:51 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Dirtfur @Bluepetal

Otterleg smiled at the dusty tabby deputy, tipping her head to him in greeting. Was that a blush she saw gracing the deputies face? Maybe she had imagined it, but if it was... her smile widened a small amount, and her ears got a small tingle of warmth before it dissapeared.

—-

Asterkit rolled his neck in a mock shrug. “Yeah, your right.” He meowed. “But this might be ceremonies, you know, maybe not apprentice ceremonies, but warrior ceremonies, elder ceremonies. Only thing is is I haven’t heard anything about new warriors lately, but that might be it.” After he had shrugged he put his huge ears back to work trying to hear anything that might give a clue. Not much was going on. There were two other kits complaining they couldn’t sit next to Dirtfur, greetings being passed around and your every day gossip, nothing new nothing interesting.
Harekit looked down. "hmm. I guess it can't be helped. Let's listen to the meeting."
Old January 30th, 2020, 12:04 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

"RiverClan, I'm pleased to announce we have a few more cats who have decided to join our Clan! Before I formally introduce them however, I want to amend some of the current apprentice issues we're having. A handful of them have been experiencing difficulties with their mentors, and that simply cannot do."

Seriously! What was going on with these mentors? It was deplorable, their continued abandonment of their apprentices and Lionstar was about to give them a piece of his mind!

"When I call your name, step forward. I will not be calling your names again-- I'm quite sick of it, honestly-- so if you don't step up, don't expect to get a mentor until you speak to me in my den about why you didn't attend this meeting.

"Sootpaw [ @SilentLamb], Palepaw [ @hxneysuckle], Dawnpaw, and Cinderpaw [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee], come forward!

Hmm, Dawnpaw. He knew this one, didn't he? A shame.. her personality probably hadn't improved since he last saw her. What a child. Perhaps there was someone especially harsh he could dump her on, depending on how her behavior fared during this meeting..

As for the rest, he wasn't too concerned. Sootpaw and Cinderpaw seemed to keep their heads down. Palepaw.. hopefully wouldn't be an annoying kit again.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 30th, 2020 at 02:16 PM.
Old January 30th, 2020, 01:09 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Palepaw tilted his head as his name was called, though he hopped up and bounded toward the Streamstone nonetheless. His tail swayed in the air and he glanced toward the nursery, remembering what was said about his mentor. She had had a kit... without ever being pregnant. The marbled tom shook his head- they had only interacted once, so he didn't care if she wasn't his mentor anymore. Hopefully he didn't get anyone mean like Greenfur. Palepaw flattened his ears, looking around the crowd for the warrior, then turned back to Lionstar. He still wasn't happy about being an apprentice, but he did hope that his new mentor was fun and nice, and would take care of him like Sugarapple did!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 30th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Honeybrume's ears perked at Lionstar's call for a meeting. This must be the announcement she and Goldenshade needed to attend! Quickly padding over, the golden molly took a seat close to the front of the crowd, although it was hard to get good seats with all these cats! Wow, ThunderClan never had this many cats involved in a meeting!
Old January 30th, 2020, 03:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Sootpaw trotted up beside the other apprentices . Head held high but was confused . Why wasn't dogear present enough? Did that mean he didn't like him? Looking out into the crowd in a desperate search to find dogear from the masses he scanned every single cat. None....c'mon dogear...I know your a great tom..then again we didn't really get to hunt much..
Looking back up at Lionstar he gave smile. I am interested to see who's going to be my next mentor though!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 30th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

DawnPaw wasn't quite listening to LionStar as she was being drowned in her own thoughts but her ears perked up slightly at the mention of her name. Her? Well she knew that her previous mentor had gone missing so it wasn't a surprise that she was going to be reassigned a new one. Rising to her paws, she stepped forward, the cream shecat's blue gaze glanced slightly at the other cats before back on LionStar, her tail twitched slightly with unease, well aware the Tom her her had gotten off on the wrong paw moons ago.
----
CinderPaw was curious as she heard LionStar mention that mentors have been lacking appearance but her ears perked up slightly at the mention of her name. Her? The Molly's eyes light up in excitement, she thought about what her new mentor would be like.Rising to her paws, she stepped forward quickly, the grey shecat's multicoloured gaze glanced at the other cats before back on LionStar.

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 30th, 2020 at 04:05 PM.
Old January 30th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Guilt pricked the deputy's warmed pelt as he watched his kits begging to sit with their adoptive father. He twisted his head, eyeing the fuzzy golden figure on top. After Lionstar's beckons the four apprentices over, Dirtfur waited until they're all up there -or at least some. Lazy apprentices. When waiting, the groomed tabby let his eyes go huge and pleaded "can they join with me?" to the golden leader.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 30th, 2020, 06:58 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Owlfight yawned as he emerged from the warrior's den. Another meeting! Why can't Lionstar just say it all in one meeting? He drowsily walked over to the meeting.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old January 30th, 2020, 08:02 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Goldenshade already had his greedy eyes set on Riverclan's bulging freshkill pile, his stomach growling in protest as he took his time picking around for the juiciest looking fish he could get his paws on- or rather, his teeth. Oh, that one! The golden tom scooped it up and admired it's glistening scales that seemed to shine with the colors of the rainbow. Fish, Goldenshade thought, was foul. But if he was doomed to eat it for the rest of his days, he figured he might as well have his choice. And then Lionstar's raucous yowl sent the fish flying from his paws. NO! He looked despairingly down at it, it's once flawless scales now sullied by mud. How was he supposed to eat it now?! Goldenshade was mourning the loss of his dinner when he noticed Honeybrume strutting her way on over to the Streamstone. The golden tom immediately forgot all about his grumbling belly and raced to his flame's side, brushing his tail along her spine as he took a seat next to her. "Quite a crowd.." He remarked with a purr.

@Fae

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)