Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:04 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM

Old December 19th, 2022, 09:47 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
MOONFROST

The dark tabby shield had been lingering on the edge of the clearing, listening to the announcements that Gingerfrost had to share. She tilted her head a bit at the announcement that he and Fawnpaw would be heading to Shadowclan for... some reason.
I don't know if our Medicine Cat leaving right now is a good idea...
Concern caused her brow to furrow as she looked to the Medicine Den. She still needed to push Wolfsong to be seen for the frostbite she endured on her... wander. That was when she heard her sister be assigned an apprentice. With a small shake of her head, she looked sadly to the apprentice that Gingerfrost had mentioned. Would Wolfsong even be able to complete the training of this one in her current state? The Shield stifled a sigh and turned her attention back to Gingerfrost.

WOLFSONG

She had been resting in the warrior's den when she heard her name called from the Streamstone.
Another apprentice?
With a grunt of effort, the silver tabby hoisted herself from her nest and limped her way out of the den. She would have to visit the medicine den prior to training. And maybe eat something. Maybe.
Slowly she made her way to the young cat she had been assigned, eyes still glossed over with pain, a distance in her gaze that made it seem like her thoughts were elsewhere. The cold leafbare air bit through her matted, grungy pelt. She hadn't even groomed herself yet since returning to the camp after her mistake. Her blue eyes fixed on Peachpaw, looking through her rather than at her.
"Peachpaw, I am Wolfsong. Give me a few days to recover, and I will finish your training," she croaked, her voice still hoarse from being out in the frozen atmosphere. Without waiting for an answer, the bedraggled warrior turned towards the Medicine Den, limping her way across the clearing to push her way inside.

[ @Little Dakota ]
peachpaw-she/her- apprentice

Peachpaw perked as she heard wolfsong the molly smiled" ok" she meowed as her mentor went off

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 19th, 2022, 11:49 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Bouncepaw barely paid attention to the honking; he was still looking at his paws, trying to forget that his leader was sick. That means he might be contagious which means he has to be quarantined. He didn’t like this. He actually wished to be back in his nest. Back in his nest where he can dream about happy things. Like fish. Like the end of Leafbare… like his friends. He, also, barely heard the reassignments. He blocked out everything outside of his own head. Words to describe how he felt were nonexistent. Far away…

Last edited by Caspian; December 19th, 2022 at 11:50 AM.
Old December 19th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdspirit View Post
Foxpaw stepped forward as did Dewpaw, reassignments? thought Foxpaw But why? Have I not been training hard enough? he worried. Dewpaw glanced at her friend, he had his worrying face on, "Hey" she whispered "It's gonna be okay" @NinjaBloss @Rabbiteye
Troutstone padded forward to his new apprentice. "Hello there," he mewed to Foxpaw.

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old December 19th, 2022, 05:54 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Slatestripe listened quietly as Gingerfrost carried on the meeting once the honking had died down. The tom’s ears perked as the temporary leader announced that he’d be taking a patrol to ShadowClan the next day. Why? Irritation flashed through Slatestripe as Gingerfrost carried on with reassignments without giving the Clan a single tidbit of further information. What was the point of telling everyone, if Gingerfrost wasn’t going to bother explaining why?

The tom bit his tongue, not wanting to be the one to interrupt the meeting. A couple of other cats took care of that for him, questioning Gingerfrost as to what was going on that required them to travel to ShadowClan.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 20th, 2022, 05:46 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

> RACCOONEAR | @Miss Christmas Spirit @Cherry~ | ooc: raccoonear's insufferable in this post imo, but that just... raccoonear. we do not have the same opinions, however.
Raccoonear blinked slowly, her gaze swiftly moving over the clan for their reactions to the unexpected Shadowclan trip she would be partaking in. While she didn't expect Fawnpaw to be coming along, she needed to eventually meet her. After all, she seemed to be a great cat, and a great medicine cat. She was the kind of cat who had over-the-top empathy. Some cats, like her own apprentice who was refusing to even look at her, hated how she could easily scope out emotions. Others, admired her empathetic skill. It's quite easy, really, but that's a bucket of worms to dive into later. For now, she took time to notice what others thought of this announcement. Snowypaw, the only cat who spoke up about her concerns for the endeavor seemed to only want to go for personal matters. She wasn't the deputy himself, but she was a Shield, and someone going on the trip, so she felt that perhaps her opinion on the situation mattered. I think Snowypaw wants to go for personal reasons. Maybe family, but I shouldn't know. Either way, someone else in the clan, a trusted warrior of hers, can take her on another day. This trip is professional, while I do wish she could come with, it may be better she didn't. Anything can happen during a talk with Shadowclan like this... Dawnstar is very defensive of her cats, whatever they've done.

She noticed a few more cats like Moonfrost and Mintpaw with confused looks on their faces. You would think, Moonfrost would know about this, however nobody told her. Maybe later Raccoonear would, after the trip. However, one cat caught her eye. Slatestripe, a cat who she preferred to avoid for her own reasons. She respected all of her clan aside from those like Beastgrowl, or whatever his name was, Hollowsomething, who had been extremely rude at a FUNERAL. Slatestripe was not like them, but after observing his actions from time to time she had made a final decision that this was a cat the gray Shield would not be personal with at all. Anywho, she hopped down from her usual meeting rock and approached the striped tom and smiled to herself, happy to ease any confusion. She came up from behind him, as her rock was strategically placed for situations like this where she wanted to step in, even if it wasn't major or anything. "You seem worried about the trip Gingerfrost announced. If you'd like, after the trip I can inform you on what is allowed to be told, but I'm sure that it will be a public announcement eventually, so I'm sure that won't be necessary." She smiled before returning back to her perch.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; December 22nd, 2022 at 09:35 AM.
Old December 20th, 2022, 06:53 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Goosehonk's large ears perked as he heard his name being called, he was given an apprentice, he looked around before they landed on Sparrowpaw. He quickly walked over and honked quietly in greeting before touching noses with the apprentice.

@Burning'Flame

Fogcloud nodded that she would be brought along for the meeting to ShadowClan. Their tail stayed wrapped around their paws as the listened to the reassignments, truly they were tired of warriors not doing their duties. It was like this during the last meeting as well.

Cicadapaw was watching quietly.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old December 20th, 2022, 06:59 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus. View Post
Goosehonk's large ears perked as he heard his name being called, he was given an apprentice, he looked around before they landed on Sparrowpaw. He quickly walked over and honked quietly in greeting before touching noses with the apprentice.

@Burning'Flame

Fogcloud nodded that she would be brought along for the meeting to ShadowClan. Their tail stayed wrapped around their paws as the listened to the reassignments, truly they were tired of warriors not doing their duties. It was like this during the last meeting as well.

Cicadapaw was watching quietly.
Sparrowpaw couldn't help but to stifle a giggle when her new mentor honked. Maybe that was how he got his name.
Old December 20th, 2022, 11:03 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Foxpaw gazed up at his new mentor "H-hello" he stuttered @Rabbiteye
Fernkit - Shadowclan
Old December 20th, 2022, 11:42 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Fawnpaw
As the meeting progressed, it was easy enough to hear some voices over the rest. A rather excited kit caught her attention and Fawnpaw glanced towards them. She didn't quite recognize them, though they were young and seemed to be stuck to the side of Lilycreek. Had she had another litter during her time away? A soft smile spread across her face at the older queens compliment, shooting her an admiring glance if she was able to catch it. Whoever the kit was definitely seemed like a joyous pawful - perhaps she would stop by the nursery to make introductions.

Having felt a gaze upon her when she had stepped up to give more information about the herb classes she would be holding, Fawnpaw finally gave in and let her blue eyes wander over to Cloudpaw. The curly-furred tom was shuffling his paws in what appeared to be an attempt to keep them warm. It made her want to chuckle a little, though it was all in a lighthearted manner. She attempted to catch his eye, sharing a mused look with him over the honking that had just erupted in the clearing. Knowing her best friend well she knew the effort it had taken him to refrain from laughing. Perhaps it was something they could guffaw at later.

Gingerfrost continued on, speaking next of the travel to ShadowClan's border. That was right. Though, Fawnpaw was curious as to what the interaction would entail now since Silverpaw had been returned to them. Hopefully it would be a civil discussion, though that likely depended on who they ran into at the border. Personally the young medicine cat was hopeful they could come to a resolution that didn't involve claws and needless bloodshed, especially now that leaf-bare had taken hold of the Clans.

Of course though it appeared cats perhaps had not been privvy to the reasoning behind the journey to ShadowClan's border. Ears swiveled along with eyes to land on Flamebriar, who asked what the intention of the patrol was. Despite the knowledge she had on the reasoning, Fawnpaw figured this was something for Gingerfrost to handle. It was, after all, up to him and Pikestar how much they decided to share about the journey after all - not that it would even be a journey, likely not even a day.

An apprentice she recognized as Snowypaw then spoke up, asking to come along. Fawnpaw wasn't too confident in the young she-cat going really anywhere outside of camp - especially to the border - until she was doing better. Her blue eyes grew round in concern, not necessarily caring for the reasoning behind it and more so shutting it down on the basis that Snowypaw was an apprentice and no one currently on the patrol could guess how ShadowClan would react to them. The last thing she wanted was a young apprentice already somewhat unstable mentally to come along and be subjected to even more trauma. Hopefully Gingerfrost would turn her down gently.

Eyes peeled to observe more of the Clan (and to keep an eye out for any trouble causer because stars, they did not need that while her brother was sick) Fawnpaw was quick to take in the unfortunately state of Wolfsong. Her eyes widened and in an instant she was on her paws. She hadn't seen the she-cat since she had been back to camp but... stars, what had happened to her?? Her fur was matted, ungroomed, and her eyes bore a look that she had seen often in her den. Speaking words to her new apprentice was the last straw and, giving a flick of her tail to Gingerfrost the young medicine cat left her perch and slid between the crowd of gathered cats, bounding forward until she reached Wolfsong's side. Gently she aimed to lay a tail across the she-cat's back, shooting her a soft glance, as she accompanied her into her den. Her portion of the meeting was done, and anything else that required her attention would surely be relayed to her when there wasn't an injured Clanmate to care for.

[ @lonely.lilyx @canineantics @Estelle @Rizo - Only mentioning those Fawnpaw glanced at or interacted with. Also, she has left the meeting to tend to Wolfsong. ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old December 21st, 2022, 02:59 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdspirit View Post
Foxpaw gazed up at his new mentor "H-hello" he stuttered @Rabbiteye
Troutstone sat down beside him. "We'll begin training when the meeting is over. How far have you gotten?" He asked.

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch