by Fawn
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2020, 11:35 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: December Gathering

Lotusheart sat quietly, away from the other cats. She was having a hard time recently, and was more shy than usual. Her massive build towered and stood out like a tree among bushes. She was red under her pelt, hating how much her big, snow-white body and pale yellow eyes stood out.
Old December 14th, 2020, 11:39 AM

My Mood: Bored

frogpaw

frogpaw sat down and looked around, he didnt have any friends to talk to he pretty much had enemy's. it was his first gathering but it didnt feel exiting.

ashfur

ashfur sat down he didnt want to talk to anybody he was tired he had been visiting his mate pine and there kits. he laid down waiting for the meeting to start

(open)
Old December 14th, 2020, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotusheart sat quietly, away from the other cats. She was having a hard time recently, and was more shy than usual. Her massive build towered and stood out like a tree among bushes. She was red under her pelt, hating how much her big, snow-white body and pale yellow eyes stood out.
ashfur got up seeing a lonly white cat " hi, im ashfur" she said once he got up there
Old December 14th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Beetlepaw caught up with moonpaw. "hey you old Foxbrain leave her alone. It's not as if Windclans any better you rabbit muncher. If you wanna be grumpy do it someplace else. Come on Moonpaw this Bee brain isn't worth your time" (ummm and Moon just stood paralized through it all )

@Snow Carrot

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old December 14th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
ashfur got up seeing a lonly white cat " hi, im ashfur" she said once he got up there
Lotusheart looked down at the approaching cat. Oh no. She really didn't wanna offend them, though.
"Uh, h-hello. I'm Lotusheart..." she mewed. Just as she did, another cat approached her.
"Oh, hi." she mewed, feeling even more awkward.
@ChillCat

Last edited by Shade.; December 14th, 2020 at 11:58 AM.
Old December 14th, 2020, 11:54 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Scorchstrike padded after her clan into the gathering. She was also having a difficult time. She missed Irisflame, who was missing, and was spending all her time hunting for the cold weather. She knew she stood out, with her mangled face and missing eye. She hoped and begged to herself that Dawnstar wouldn't do anything stupid, it would make Shadowclan look terrible. Scorchstrike didn't want war between Shadowclan and literally everyone else. Seeing a free space next to another cat, she went to sit down. Feeling it would be awkward if she said nothing, she turned to the she-cat and said, "H-hello."
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old December 14th, 2020, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Lotusheart looked down at the approaching cat. Oh no. She really didn't wanna offend them, though.
"Uh, h-hello. I'm Lotusheart..." she mewed.
" nice to meet you, your in riverclan yes?" ashfur asked trying to start and conversation
Old December 14th, 2020, 12:05 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCuphead View Post
Beetlepaw caught up with moonpaw. "hey you old Foxbrain leave her alone. It's not as if Windclans any better you rabbit muncher. If you wanna be grumpy do it someplace else. Come on Moonpaw this Bee brain isn't worth your time" (ummm and Moon just stood paralized through it all )

@Snow Carrot
Stripeseed hissed at Beetlepaw. "Watch your tongue, thundercat! If you insult my Clan, you insult me. " He scowled. "But I see you've done both. You, insolent little kit, are on very. Thin. Ice." Stripeseed took a step forward, muscles still aching from his battle on the border. The last time he'd encountered a shadowrunner it hadn't been out of friendliness, and it probably wouldn't be this time, either. "If you don't take that back I'll be speaking to Buckstar about this! And don't you dare walk away." The 'paws hadn't caught him on a good day-- he wasn't about to let this go.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 14th, 2020, 12:13 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

No i don’t believe we’ve met before, I’m Forestpaw by the way,” The russet furred she cat mewed glancing around at the cats who were also attending the gathering. She wanted to congratulate a cat she’d met last gathering for becoming a warrior but she couldn’t see him or any of the other cats she’d talked to before. Slightly disappointing but at least Timberpaw seems....nice...albeit a bit to enthusiastic. “Oh and if you don’t mind me asking what clan are you in? All these scents make it hard to tell,” Forestpaw added with a chuckle.
( @Snow Fox )

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; December 14th, 2020 at 12:13 PM.
Old December 14th, 2020, 12:19 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
[OPEN]

GATHERING GATHERING GATHERING! FIRE FIRE FIRE! That was all that was running through Swallowpaw's head as she followed Thunderclan into the gathering. WOW! there was a lot of cats but... NO ONE WAS AS GOOD AS SHE WAS! "FIRE FIRE FIRE!" she screeched out as she ran around, more in circles than anything. This was so COOL! who would wanna talk to her? Who would want to talk to an apprentice like her? EVERYONE! Letting out another round of "FIRE FIRE FIRE!" she felt good about herself and then went to see someone to chat. Maybe she could convince them she was a warrior already? What would her warrior name be? SwallowFIRE! Yes! Now time to find the victim!
"Fire?" Lynxdust turned around. "Where?" He looked around more, and saw that Swallowpaw was just being a idiot. "Stop. That. Right. Now." He snarled. Stupid apprentices. He thought, annoyed. Can't they just BEHAVE? How hard is it?

Last edited by Dovey; December 14th, 2020 at 12:20 PM.
Closed Thread