Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:38 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:34 PM
Foxine's Character Shop
by Foxine
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:31 PM
Welcome Back... [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:26 PM

Old October 9th, 2016, 08:43 PM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Fairytail RP

Finally, Eres controlled herself once more, and stopped to get up. She headed to her room, and decided that it was best to get some fresh air- she did have a big day of catching up.

Changing into a pair of black pants and a pale pink sweater. Magnolia was getting colder everyday, and she decided she soon have to go drag out the winter clothing soon. But she pushed it aside, grabbing her jewel pouch, then her key ring. Slipping on a pair of grey boots, she finally leaved, sighing at the harsh wind and watching her breath puff out.

((Literally did this today. Like, why is it already getting colder?!))
Old October 9th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Student Psychologist

(This looks really cool and I wanna join, But I have only seen the first few story arcs. Will I be able to roleplay effectively even if I havnt seen the entire anime?)
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:10 PM

Oh, of course! I mean, as long as you know basics, like magic and interaction between the guilds and jobs, and such, you are so welcomed to join! Plus, if you ever have questions, you could ask me, or Jingle!))
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Student Psychologist

Alright, thanks!

Name: Dizerel (I know, so original)
Magic ability: Healing, repulsion.
Appearance: Pink hair, well built, wears a plain black t-shirt and jeans, Thin finger-less gloves, and Padded hiking boots.
Personality: Acts very stern, but is actually very compassionate and cares about his friends a lot. Would rather that he die instead of a friend. Has a lacking of common sense, but is still very intelligent and great at coming up with strategies in a tight situation.
Backstory(optional):
Other(optional): Uses his own magic to heal and replenish the magic of others. Can also make repulsory barriers, which reflect both physical and magic attacks. His physical strength also makes him a great non-magic fighter, which in turn makes him an incredibly effective partner, both in and out of battle.

Jingle-Wingle

Last edited by Dizerel; October 9th, 2016 at 09:30 PM.
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:28 PM

You just need one more thing in the Other, then you're accepted. You might want to re read the first post))
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Student Psychologist

(I fixed it :3. Also did you know that jingle is my mom?)
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:38 PM

Oh, alright accepted! And she's your mom? No I had no idea! *sends passive aggressive gaze to Jingle* ^^))
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Student Psychologist

(Wait does happy exist in this rp? Fairy tail isnt the same without him)

Sitting inside the guild hall, Dizerel took a sip of his drink, bored from a lack of jobs he has had recently. He would take a job, its just that his magic style made it really tough for him to do anything by himself. Sighing, he smacked his head against the table. It wasnt likely that anyone would want him to be their partner for anything.
Old October 9th, 2016, 10:30 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: Fairytail RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappy View Post
Finally, Eres controlled herself once more, and stopped to get up. She headed to her room, and decided that it was best to get some fresh air- she did have a big day of catching up.

Changing into a pair of black pants and a pale pink sweater. Magnolia was getting colder everyday, and she decided she soon have to go drag out the winter clothing soon. But she pushed it aside, grabbing her jewel pouch, then her key ring. Slipping on a pair of grey boots, she finally leaved, sighing at the harsh wind and watching her breath puff out.

((Literally did this today. Like, why is it already getting colder?!))
Luke yawned as he sat by the fence surrounding the river, watching the ripples in the water. He had to figure out his feelings for Eres so he could crush them- he couldn't risk for her to get hurt. The man sighed faintly and rubbed his face, looking down at a pile of bright red leaves. He had just realized it was autumn- and how bloody cold it was getting.

A few minutes later, after visiting a coffee shop. Sipping his hot brew, he continued to watch the river and its forever spinning currents. He spotted a pile of leaves, bright red- the color of Eres's hair. While sipping his coffee, Luke mindlessly spun the air around the leaves so they formed a heart.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old October 9th, 2016, 10:48 PM

Eres had gone to a few of her shops- mainly the boutiques that she had shopped at. The owners had hugged her teared eyed every time, and she had to convince every one that she was okay, and explain that it was just part of a job. It was a lie, but it was easier to lie.

But of course, she couldn't stop without buying something, she she bought a cute white nit cap, a pale blue scarf, and finally a new dress, rather dressy. Unfortunately, she had told that one exactly who she went with to the Celestial World.

Eres shivered as the wind nipped her under her coat. quickening her steps to get to a coffee shop to buy some tea. Maybe green tea, with jasmine and orange from that one place- she hummed at the thought, walking but letting her eyes slip close.

((All canon characters exist but we don't really rp them unless necessary. But you can reference them whenever you want!))

Last edited by Jappy; October 9th, 2016 at 10:49 PM.